Hotel Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she licked at his cock, he reached over and palmed her tit, groping at her nipples. Her husband's mouth continued to lick at her clit and pussy. She could feel another wave of pleasure wash over her.

Quinn got up and placed his hard dick at her entrance, already laid open from the cock that had been there before. As he pushed himself inside Jordan, they moaned in unison. While Quinn's was outloud, Jordan's was muffled by the wet cock in her mouth.

The void left behind from the man's cock was mostly filled as Quinn's dick sank in, ever so slowly. The man's cum acting as a slick lubricant. Her pussy felt different, it was sexy, but he felt like he was making love to his wife for the first time. He watched as she licked the strange cock in front of her, cleaning it. The man was getting hard again, but he understood the situation and slowly backed off. His cock fell out of Jordan's mouth with an audible pop, and she tried to grab it almost frantically. She looked up at the man longingly as he backed away, slowly pumping his own cock.

Jordan turned to face her husband and met his gaze. There was a strange lust in his eyes as he stared down at her. They kept eye contact for a few seconds as he slowly thrust back and forth into her, slight wet noises coming from between them.

He lowered slowly and kissed her, a tender kiss. They began to slowly make out as Jordan wrapped her arms and legs around him. They were making love as couples do, they were not fucking.

Quinn moved down to her neck to kiss and nibble it, while Jordan held on and moaned in his ear. While this wasn't a rough fucking, this tender lovemaking was the best they had in a very long time.

"I love you," they said in almost unison.

Wrapped up in themselves, they made love. It was slow, it was sensual, it was amazing. Jordan opened her eyes for a brief moment to see the hunk of a man, still stroking himself, watching. He was half dressed and seemed to be taking a quick break. She smirked with a little pride as this man was getting off watching her and her husband.

Quinn leaned back and tilted his head down, flicking one nipple with his tongue and holding the side of her face. She closed her eyes in pleasure, and when she opened them again the man was gone.

They made love together, facing each other for awhile. It wasn't an rollercoaster of orgasms as she had felt earlier, but her sexual high lasted throughout, she was shaking with pleasure. Soon, Quinn thrusted once more and came inside her, mixing his seed with what was already there.

They held themselves for awhile, never letting go, never pulling out. Kissing each other softly.

"You are amazing," Quinn whispered. "You know that?"

Jordan rolled her eyes, "That was quite the surprise."

"I don't regret it for a minute," Quinn replied. "That was the hottest experience of my life."

"Next time I'll think twice about trusting you in bed," Jordan said with a wink as she bit Quinn's shoulder. "Where did you find him?"

"You liked him didn't you," Quinn smirked.

Jordan's eyes looked away as she smirked, "Let's get in the shower and clean this mess up."

As Quinn got up and pulled himself off of her, he helped her up. Cum started to drip down her leg as she sauntered toward the bathroom.

"Well its a bit of a long story, my love," Quinn said as he followed her, watching her ass sway.

Jordan leaned over to start the shower, presenting herself to him. As she stood back up she gave him a naughty look, "Oh, please do tell, and don't ever let it be a surprise again. I want a say!"

"Again, huh?

She grabbed a hold of his hardening cock and led him into the shower. "Let's take a good long shower before we start to get clean."

12