All Comments on 'Hotel Voyeur'

by xxavi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed it! Shame about spelling / grammatical errors. I wouldn't want to wait a year for a repeat! You should have got his number!!

FancyabeerFancyabeerabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story, it got me going from the first paragraph!!!

Is this based on a true story, part of a true story, or just fantasy?

It's strange but all the little twists along the way were just the things that I fantasise about.....great stuff!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story! You have a future as an erotic author. This takes me back to a similar real life experience except I never saw him in person or met him. But we flirted from our rooms across the street from each other, mimed dares as we stripped off, and masturbated. That was ten years ago and even now it still makes me wet.

LIDiverLIDiverover 1 year ago

A slow simmer that ends in a conflagration.

Really well written.

NekidinazNekidinaz8 months ago

Excellent story...very erotic and sexy! An exhibitionist myself, I can totally relate to his enjoyment at discovering that he had an admirer from across the way :) I am also an admirer of the female breast and the fact that she had such lovely breasts and took great pride in that fact simply added another level of eroticism for me ;)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good premise.

The lack of conversation/dialog during the sex was a disappointment.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxxavi@xxavi
Been using this site since 2000 and finally decided to try and participate by writing my own stories.