Hotline in a Coffee Shop

Story Info
Hotline with a fucking female friend in a coffee shop.
1.2k words
2.8
1.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful and pleasant September evening. Friday night, party day. I decided to take a short walk and then I sat down in my favorite cafe and ordered a beer. My good friend Jelena, whom I haven't heard from for two or three months, suddenly calls me.

"Where are you, what are you doing? So where are you, that you are not answering, I was really worried, you are gone."

I apologized to her and explained to her that I wasn't feeling very well lately, that's why we didn't hear from each other, but that it is fine now, which is true.

"Here I am, sitting in my favorite coffee shop drinking a beer. Watching beautiful women pass by, enjoying myself," I then said.

She said: "I'm drinking beer too, I'm home"

"Nice," I continued, "And maybe you like cocktails? They're my favorite type of drink."

"I'm drinking a Bloody Mary right now"

"Don't talk about drinking beer and cocktails? Well, good for you.", I can see from the conversation that she is drunk and horny. "And what, you make a cocktail yourself at home? Well, kudos to you."

"Yes, I just sent my boyfriend into town to buy an important ingredient."

I asked her: "Do you go out in your place? I guess Niš is more beautiful than my city. Do you have a favorite place?"

"Fuck," she replied

"So the saying is true: the further south, the sadder?"

"Yes it is. Fuck it, dude. When I went to order a Bloody Mary cocktail, they told me everywhere they hadn't even heard of it."

"Okay, tell me what's new with you."

"I had a hell of a combination a while ago. Do you want me to tell you?"

"Whoa, talk sister!"

"So here it is...first he pushed in my ass, then in my pussy, and then he cummed in my mouth."

"Whoah, you're so good! I have to try you, definitely."

"Come on, you're going to fuck me."

"And did you smear yourself with sperm?"

"No, I swallowed everything."

"That, well done, that's my girl. And do you know that semen is very healthy, it's proven that it has a lot of good ingredients. Some women drink it, and some use it as a cream."

"I know, I did that with a guy. I'm just waiting for someone special to make me a cream against pimples and wrinkles."

"Okay, we will when I come soon"

A small digression: this was the first time in my life that I worked on a hotline in a cafe, in a public place. But I wasn't uncomfortable at all, I wasn't bothered. Some people heard, so they turned around from time to time, and most of them minded their own business. I was sitting alone at a table.

She continued, "Hey, I'm so horny I'd take any dick right now."

"Okay, here I am at your disposal, I'm going to fuck you. Here, let's start the foreplay..."

"No, I like it straight, just dick in pussy."

"Okay, how would you like me to fuck you, tell me?"

"I would like to lie on my back on the floor and have you on top of me. And start pushing it into my pussy, really hard. Then I would raise my bottom a little so you can fuck me in it too."

"Uh, you're good, that, that, uh, how good I fuck you!" - the dick has been good to me for a long time, but now I started to touch and caress it over Bermuda shorts.

A couple sitting at the next table turned their eyes towards me, they looked at me briefly with a slight smile on their faces and a combination of condemnation and approval. The guy was a biker, that's how he was dressed. and the woman was good and very sexy, a girl who normally works there as a waitress. Very quickly they returned to their conversation.

"Now lie on the floor and I'll ride you."

"That ride me, ride me, my little fish!"

"Tell me I'm a little whore."

"You are my little whore and a good fucker!" - now I already took it out and started jerking it off. Some people saw it, there were various reactions, but I didn't pay attention, because I was very horny.

Her: "Uh, uh, uh, m uh, aaahh!"

Me, moaning already: "Did you cum?"

"Yes, I did. Ouch!"

"Do you want more?"

"No, I'm done."

"Okay, hang on, now I'm going to cum, because I can't take it anymore."

And really, I couldn't do it anymore. I jerked him off so well that I cumed on the table with a lot of cum thrown out. Cum was gushing out of my cock high and falling all over my desk and off it onto the floor. I roared like never before from excitement: "Aaaaaahh, aaaahhah, uuuuhhh, oooooh, ah, aha, aaaaaaaa..ah, ah., ah. how the hell did I cum, love" - a nice wave of relaxation already started in me.

"Are you done, my beauty?" - said my dear excitedly over the phone.

"Aaaaahaaaaa" - I replied

To my great surprise, both during and after my orgasm, everyone present in the cafe and passers-by who happened to be there at that moment cheered and were simply delighted by the sight. At the end they applauded me. I felt a little embarrassed, but this encouraged me.

I got up from my chair, wanting to somehow erase what I had done. However, at that moment, another beautiful waitress, from whom I ordered a beer, came over and said with a nice smile, "Don't worry, I'll pick it up," and proceeded to lick my fucking cum off the table. Shit, I couldn't believe my eyes!

Well, Jelena," I continued the conversation with my friend whore, "let me tell you something, I'm in heaven, you can't believe what's happening!"

"What's going on dear?"

"I came hard in a cafe, and now the waitress licks and buys my cum off the table! Well, it's a fucking dream! Can you believe it?"

"Uh, honey, how I wish I could lick and buy your cum."

"Okay, I have to stop now, I'll let you know soon what day I'm coming to Niš."

"Okay, bye," she hung up.

"Thank you so much, you are so wonderful," I thanked the pretty young waitress.

"No, thank you," she replied, slowly licking my cum on the table and flicking her tongue. Oh, how it turned me on!

I noticed that my dick was still out. That sexy waitress with the biker came over and said, "Don't worry, I'll pick it up." And she gently placed my cock in her beautiful mouth and began to suck up every last drop of my cum for tonight. Her biker smiled horny and started jerking him off.

I looked around. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Everyone around us started fucking. It was a real feast for the eyes!

It was time to leave, I paid for the drink, warmly thanked the waitresses for the divots they prepared for me. I followed the road home, which is about 200 meters from the cafe. The crew continued to fuck until the wee hours. While I was walking home, I felt proud and satisfied that I was the catalyst, so to speak, the initiator of perhaps the best orgy party in our city ever. I was so happy!