HotPast Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband begins to probe wife’s past.
3k words
3.43
14k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Destination reached." Javier was about to turn off the Tesla when his 32 year old wife Rachel grabbed his hand. They had left the kids w/ a babysitter and were both excited to get out of their routine for a night.

Rachel as usual had done herself up: her blonde hair curled, perfectly matching diamond earrings with her dangling diamond pendant just above her cleavage.

After 2 kids she was a size 2 now instead of zero. But Javy loved how his 4'11 Ashkenazi wife put on her heels and still turned heads despite her small stature.

"Oh my god, I think I know him!" Rachel exclaimed.

"We'll I assume so! It's Molly's 40th bday, you've known her for 10 years! Surely you know a lot of ppl here," Javy replied.

Rachel fidgeted a bit, then speaking quickly, "Right. Remember when we started dating I told you I'd only been with like 2 guys? Well one of the guys I went on a few dates with is here. Molly set us up. It's gonna be so weird seeing him!"

Javy was amused. He was 5 years older than Rachel. He had been with 50 women or so and Rachel had met half a dozen of them. In his view none of the meetings were weird.

"We'll we're all adults, I think it'll be fine. Let's go in! I'm dying for a drink." Javy opened the door.

They walked into Mollys house, Rachel holding his hand a bit tighter than usual.

Molly and Rachel had met when Rachel 1st moved to the city. They worked together and although Molly was 8 years older, she had taken Rachel under her wing. A bit of a michevious and wild big sister to Rachel's more reserved, prudish self.

Molly liked to party. And even having 4 kids in 6 years hadn't put a damper on that.

"Rachelllll you're here!" Molly shouted from across the room. Holding a tequila aloft, her shirt already leaving little to the imagination, Molly skipped over.

After quick greetings, Molly pulled Rachel aside and whispered, just loud enough for Javy to hear, "Guess whose here? Tom! Try not squeal!"

Rachel turned red and with a laugh, "Oh my God Molly stop!"

Javy heard this while talking to Mike, Molly's husband and flinched. He thought he saw the slightest smirk on Mike's face at the mention of "Tom" and Rachel "squealing".

The rest of the party was fun if uneventful. After 3 drinks Rachel felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey! It's been forever just wanted to say hi."

Rachel turned around to see it was Tom. "Hey! Yeah...been forever um how are you?" Rachel's sheepish response

Javy watched and felt something like relief. Tom was an inch or two taller than him but unimpressive. Bit of a dad beer gut, balding a bit, wearing lame dad shoes. Javy felt like he had nothing to worry about.

He put his arm around Rachel (looking like the prettiest girl at the party in her snug green sundress, blond curls still lying perfectly) and extended his hand.

"Hey I'm Javy, Rachel's husband, nice to meet you."

They exchanged pleasantries and then Tom went back to his wife stating daggers at them.

Javy was now totally at peace. Tom's wife was a bigger blonde who very much looked her 40 years. "I guess he has a type but couldn't bag the kind he wanted." Javy smiled to himself.

As the party wound down Javy went to go use the bathroom. The bathroom window was open above the deck where Tom and Molly's husband Mike were having cigars. The smell of smoke wafted up along with their conversation,

"Yeah it wild to see her man. She still looks amazing."

"Bro I told you, you owe me. Best piece of ass you'll ever have."

"Haha I know man. Honestly the best 5 weeks of my entire sex life. I still watch the video a few times a year."

"Ha! Me too. Molly and I watch it sometimes too. It makes us both so hot."

"So you're saying Molly is into me?!"

"Ha yeah right bro. I guess she's got a kink of your chubby ass pounding a girl out of your league."

Javy s blood ran cold.

His mind was racing. Were they talking about Rachel? Did she make a sex tape?

Rachel really wasn't wild. The sex was normally good but not crazy with her. After a few drinks she'd sometimes let Javy pull her hair and talk a little dirty.

Once on vacation he had bent her over a balcony at night. The thrill of being exposed publicly felt risqué but not crazy. Rachel would still reference that escapade as her being "so naughty". How could she ever make a sex tape?

When he found Rachel she was very tipsy and ready to leave. As they got into the car, Javy was rock hard but not sure how to approach the situation.

"Oh that was so fun!" Rachel reclined her seat and kicked off her heels.

"Yeah, and...funny meeting Tom too." Javy offered.

"Yeah, his wife wasn't happy. What a hag. Oh well, they're made for each I guess."

Javy waited a beat. "Was he always kinda chubby or was his dad bod why you wanted to date him?"

"Aww are you jealous?! Haha." Rachel laughed.

Javy didn't respond and Rachel softened, "No he was always kind of unkempt. I mean we went on like 5 dates. I was just feeling free after dating Noah for so long. I didn't know what I wanted till you showed up in your suit on our first date!"

Javy gripped the wheel a bit. Noah had been Rachel's only boyfriend. Another kind of lame guy who she met in college and dated for 3 years. He was a whiny cheapskate according to Rachel. They broke up when he got into law school and felt like his career needed priority.

"Anyway baby, we've met so many of your flings, it's only fair you meet one of my two!"

Rachel was right. Javy dropped it and took her finely manicured hand.

They drove home but Javy kept thinking about what he heard. Had Rachel really let herself get "pounded" but that slob?

Javy wasn't the only one thinking about it.

Across town Tom waited for his wife to go sleep, then went to the downstairs computer and pulled up that video from 10 years ago...

*10 Years Earlier*

"What you need Rachel isn't a spa, you need dick!" Molly said laughing, a bit too loudly for Rachel's sensibilities.

They were having drinks after work. Rachel had been single for 6 weeks now. She'd lost 10 pounds and looked ravishing in her sadness.

"He's the ONLY guy you had and he was such a dweeb! You're 22! Live a little. You know the guys in the office are always checking you out!"

Rachel sighed, "I know. And the guys on Tinder are relentless. I don't know, I just need to feel independent. I don't want to have to tell my story a dozen times over a dozen dates."

Molly took a big sip from her oversized margarita "Here's the deal. I'm telling Mike to come meet us with his roommate Tom. He's my age. He's not some silly boy. He'll know how to handle you."

Rachel rolled her eyes. "He's not even that cute!"

Molly smiled. "Trust me. He'll worship you. You deserve it!"

"Fine." Rachel sighed. She finished her drink and went to the bathroom. Looking at her self in the mirror she smiled, "I do look good."

Her blond waves fell on her shoulders. Still dressed for work in tight black pants, blouse & blazer she admired her small, tight figure. She always prized being put together in all things and she looked it.

Tom and Mike arrived and Tom was positively giddy. Tom had told him Rachel was single and this was his chance. He'd let himself go a bit.

He drank too much, had a bit of a gut and his job prospects were dim. Mike had let him rent out his spare den. It wasn't even a real room with a wall; just a wardrobe separator of a room with a bed and TV.

Still, he'd been a college baseball player and was still deceptively strong. He still carried that arrogance and Rachel noticed.

After a lot of drinks, and laughs, Molly announced, "Mike if you want to get laid tonight you've got 20 minutes to get me home!"

Everyone laughed and they took a cab to Mike's apartment. Rachel understood that everyone just expected her and Tom to hookup and she figured, why not?

They all sat down on Mike's big L shaped couch and turned on the TV. The couch faced the wardrobe partition of Tom's room and Rachel felt a slight pang.

"Ugh, this isn't even a real room. I'm not just gonna sleep with some low life...even if I just do want to feel desired for a night."

Five minutes into the movie Rachel heard the sound of Mike unzipping Molly's jeans. Both couples were under their own blankets. Mollys breathing began to grow heavier as mike was drunkenly being not terribly discreet about fingering Molly.

He looked gave a quick elbow to Tom as if saying "go ahead Bro!"

Tom put his hand on Rachel's thigh and slowly felt his way up to her slim waist.

Rachel remembered how exciting it felt to be with a new person and, despite being a bit uncomfortable about how public this seemed to her, offered no resistance as Tom unsnapped her slacks.

Tom may have let himself go but he remembered the game. He whispered to Rachel as he felt her bare pussy, "I'm gonna make you forget all about your ex."

Everything about Tom was rough. He wasn't terribly gentle as he worked a finger inside her and Rachel tried to suppress a gasp.

Tom worked a second finger into Rachel and she let out an "Ungh!" Tom couldn't believe how tight Rachel was. As he sloppy kissed her neck up and down Tom again smiled at his luck; this wholesome girl was losing control to his fingers probing her as deep as her ex's cock ever had.

Molly for her part was nearly panting. She found the exhibitionist part thrilling. She also was enjoying Rachel being exposed a bit. She was always so proper. But Molly was happy to see her succumb to Tom's fingers too.

It was quite a scene. The TV was on but both couples were engrossed in each other. Each girl panting with their eyes closed; the guys roughly fingering them. The sound of the TV interrupted only when Rachel would let out a muffled, high pitched yelp through her gritted teeth.

After a few minutes Tom took Rachel's hand under the blanket and put it on top of his cock. He'd already slipped his pants down and Rachel was shocked by his boldness.

He was also a fair bit bigger than her ex. Nothing crazy but her exes 4.5 inches felt manageable to her. Tom's 7 inches at first touch felt big. It added to her feeling that he was a MAN. Rough, confident if misplaced.

She wrapped her hand around the base of his twitching dick. It really was bigger than Noah's and she began jerking him. Rachel was a bit clumsy at it; not moving her neatly painted fingers up it's veiny length, just grabbing his base hard and jerking up and down.

Tom put his free hand behind her neck and tried to push Rachel's head toward the blanket. She whispered, ensuring it was loud enough for Mike and Molly to hear "Not with them here."

Molly took the cue and quickly buttoned herself and stood up "Mike, take me to bed!"

Everyone laughed and Mike and Molly walked into the room directly connected to the living room, shutting the door.

"And then there were two..." boasted Tom with a swarmy grin.

Rachel was again feeling nervous but excited. Tom fully pushed off his pants and began kissing Rachel.

She let him roughly kiss her as he groped her chest. He pushed off her blazer and put his whole hand down her black panties.

He was rubbing her clit hard trying to get Rachel hot. But she knew she'd never get off that way, it was too frenetic and hard.

Meanwhile Molly felt like showing off. She was riding Mike in the other room. The small apartment had thin walls and Rachel could hear the bed squeaking. Molly performing a bit yelling "Oh yes Mike, give me that big dick!"

Rachel couldn't help but giggle. Tom stopped fingering her and stood up, taking off his shirt and proudly showing off his fully erect cock, "Do YOU want this big dick?"

Rachel smiled but said "I'm not that kind of girl" She wasn't going to fuck Tom the 1st date. It wasn't even really a date! But she was turned on and feeling naughty.

"Why don't you sit down, I have something else for you."

Tom sat down and Rachel stood up. She shimmied her black slacks down and slowly unbuttoned her white blouse. She knew she looked good standing there in her matching black thong and black bra. Her blonde curls falling on her shoulders.

Tom couldn't believe his luck as Rachel lowered herself to her knees, kneeling down between his legs. He was listening to his roommates' girlfriend fake a loud orgasm while this prim and proper 22 year old just took his cock in her red painted fingers.

Rachel never liked giving head and she let out a sigh before opening her mouth wide to take in Tom. She put her left hand up to hold her hair while her right was slowly stroking his shaft.

Truth was she wasn't very good. Her teeth kept grazing Tom's head while her drool was making her face messy. She closed her eyes and tried taking more of Tom but could only manage half of him.

"Here let me hold your hair."

He took a big clump of of her blonde hair tightly in his hand and guided her head bobbing up on down on his cock.

Tom was in heaven, "Use both hands!" he growled.

Rachel unaccustomed to a large dick put both hands on him and focused on sucking his head while rubbing his dick with both hands.

"And watch the teeth!" Tom commanded. He was still gripping her hair and pulled her drolly mouth off his cock with a "POP"

Rachel wiped her mouth and then said innocently, "like this?" And gently sucked his cock head while massaging his balls.

"Unghhh. Yes. Like that."

Rachel quickly got into a rhythm to handle him. She sucked for 20 seconds then stopped and asked a question.

Slurp slurp slurp

"Is that good?"

Slurp slurp slurp

"Do you think I'm pretty?"

Slurp slurp slurp

"How many girls have done this for you?"

Tom could barely keep it together. The sight of this girl on her knees, letting him guide her head up and down while innocently asking for affirmation was too much.

The sound of Rachel's wet sucking filled the room. Tom loved guiding her head up and down. He pushed her down further to try to take all 7 inches of him and she gagged.

"Glurp! Gawwk!" Her toes curled as she strained to take it all. Tom loved it. This goody girl treating his meat like a term paper. A task to be done dutifully.

Rachel coughed as her eyes got wet.

"Let me do it my way Tom." Then with a smile "You'll like it."

She went back to sucking on his head as her tiny hands went up and down his shaft.

After 2 more minutes Rachel popped up after a slurp "Tom do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh god yes!" Tom cried

Slurp slurp slurp

"Do you think you'll be too big for this little Jewish pussy?"

"Unghhhhhhh!" Tom exploded at that. His hot cum went everywhere. Rachel laughed and moved her mouth away. She didn't mean to but she denied him the huge orgasm he wanted.

Tom reached down and finished jerking himself as spurts of cum landed on Rachels hair and shoulders and bra, also drenching Tom's hand.

He wiped his hand on the couch and sat back "Jesus Rachel, that was amazing." He sighed.

She smiled and said "Thanks! Now I'm going to clean up."

Tom sat back and watch Rachels small tight ass in her black thong walk across the room into the bathroom.

A second later Mike opened his door. He was fully nude and still had a (partially full of cum) condom on his dick. He asked "Good?"

Tom laughed and said "oh yeah!" Giving a thumbs up.

Mike could have gone back into his room to use the bathroom but he was feeling bold. He walked straight into the bathroom Rachel has just gone into.

She was standing in front of the mirror cleaning cum off herself when Mike walked in. He was dying to see her nude but found it even hotter to see her in her matching underwear, dabbing a tissue on her chest to clean off his friend's cum.

"Mike don't you knock?" Rachel cried.

"Sorry!" Mike yelled. But he waited a beat to close the door. He wanted Rachel to see his huge cock, still wearing the condom he had fucked Molly with, swinging between his thighs.

Rachel did notice and gulped, "Thank god Tom isn't that long, I couldn't handle that."

After a minute Rachel came back out and dressed herself.

"You're leaving? Stay the night! I'm a great spoon."

Rachel had no desire to stay in his room. "Maybe clean up in there and it'll be more inviting!"

Tom, still nude hadn't moved from the couch. "Alright we'll at least give me a kiss goodbye."

Rachel sat down for a moment and let Tom kiss her roughly again. He tasted his precum still on her tongue and felt like a conqueror all over again.

Rachel got up and said "We'll, see you around!"