HotPast Pt. 02

Story Info
More of wife’s past revealed.
2.4k words
3.88
13k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*PART 2 of a 4 part story. Strongly suggest you read Part 1 first!*

For 2 weeks after Molly's party Javy became obsessed with figuring out what had happened with Rachel and Tom.

The obession was surprising but not unexpected. They had been married for 7 years. Javy still looked at Rachel lustily but the act of sex itself had become rote.

There was nothing wrong. But to call it "passionate" would be an overstatement.

Javy marveled at how one errant comment (which he still wasn't even sure was about his wife!) set him off.

On one hand he appreciated Rachel more. He'd surprised her by kissing her passionately as she left the house in the morning. Her athletic thighs hugged by yoga pants, he felt a mix of gratitude & possessiveness he hadn't felt in years.

But there was a darker side. He opened up facebook for the first time years and looked at old pictures of Rachel. His mind raced seeing her with other guys. It was so juvenile the jealousy, they were married, what else was there?

But at night he scrolled through the pictures. Wondering if one of those nights was the night Tom pounded her. Was it the night of a picture where she was beaming in a frilly sundress? Had Tom hiked up her dress and fucked her from behind? Her blonde curls in his face as she screamed for it harder?

This loop of masochistic thoughts consumed Javy.

Looking at old Facebook pictures, there was one particular picture of Mike, Molly, Rachel and Tom all together at Mike's old apartment.

It was dated 4 weeks before his first date with Rachel. He knew Rachel probably was telling the truth it had only been 5 dates but he had become obsessed with learning more.

Finally he had an opportunity. Molly had come over and while they were alone for a minute while Rachel was making dinner, he tried to probe a bit.

"Molly when did you and Mike finally move in together?"

"Hmm? Oh I guess about a month after we got engaged. You were at our engagement party, it was like a month after you and Rachel started dating."

"Oh right! Yeah and you lived in that tiny apartment. Was Tom mad about being kicked out?"

Javy thought he was being sly but Molly immediately knew what Javy was trying to do. She always liked toying with people. And given how perfect Javy and Rachel's life looked, she wanted to twist the knife a bit.

"Oh I think it was a mutual thing. Those walls were so thin you could hear everything. I think he was tired of hearing me and Mike."

She waited a beat before driving in the knife,

"And were prob tired of hearing him making whatever floosie he brought home squeal all night."

Javy thought he was going to have a stroke in that instant.

Molly laughed and, seeing her comment have the desired effect, finished, "But you know how it is when you're young. You were lucky you had that penthouse to yourself."

"Ha...yes...you're right."

Molly smiled "Well I'm gonna go help Rachel with dinner." Leaving Javy to stew in his thoughts.

While Javy let his mind run wild, Molly walked into Rachel's palatial kitchen. She didn't exactly resent Javy's success; he was a good guy and handsome and had always done right by her. But she did hate that Rachel was always a little haughty and holier than thou.

Rachel had a habit of correcting Molly. Silly things like when she pronounced a word wrong. Rachel probably didn't mean any malice by it but it just burnished the idea of her as a know it all, goody two shoes.

Maybe that's why she, much like Javy was discovering, had a special place in her thoughts for that month long period 10 years ago.

*10 Years Ago*

After that 1st time with Tom, Rachel decided she was ready to date again.

She began answering Tinder DMs and going on dates. A lot of dates. For those 5 weeks she would go out 3x a week on dates. And that didn't count Tom.

She had a bit of a routine: if the date went well, she'd let the guy take her home. If it didn't, she'd text Tom (who was always available) and come to him for "comfort".

She hadn't lied to Javy about only being with 2 other guys...it's just that her definition of "with" might not have been his.

Of the 15 dates she went on that month, 7 ended with her on her knees gagging down a load of sticky, hot cum.

Javy would have died seeing the montage of that month of dating. The guys were all different; some ripped, some short, some funny, 1 extremely handsome.

But each of those 7 progressed the same way. The guy leading Rachel to his bedroom. 5 minutes of kissing as the guys groped Rachels small, tight curves. Eventually Rachel was always in the same position: on her knees on the floor as the guy sat on the edge of the bed. Her curls between his fingers as they guided her head bobbing on their dicks.

The guys each loved her matching bra and thong. Something so erotic about a girl so put together struggling on their cocks. Her braclets jangling as she rhythmically jerked and slurped.

Everytime she was surprised at just how MUCH they came. The first spurt hitting her throat and coughing as she tried to swallow their salty cum. A final shot hitting her nose or cheek as she pulled away.

But really it was the bad dates that ended with her knocking on Tom's door that she remembered.

The 1st happened a week after she had blown him. An asshole banker had talked over her all night and when he went in for a kiss she turned away. He called her a tease and she went straight to Mike and Tom's. Only texting Tom to open the door when she was 5 minutes away.

She tossed her bag on the couch.

"God, guys are such entitled jerks"

She kicked off her heels revealing her purple painted toes. Purple was the color of the week.

"Yeah, that's what we do" laughed Tom. "Mike and I were about to smoke a joint if you're into that."

"Me too!" Chimed in Molly from the kitchen.

The four found themselves again sitting on the L couch in the same positions but sharing a joint.

Rachel had only tried weed twice in college. It was such a cliche but her last time was when Dave Matthews had come to campus. The way she and her friends acted you'd think they were sneaking a kilo of cocaine past customs. But she had fun and tonight figured why not.

Maybe it was the weed, maybe it was the bad date, but Rachel decided "okay tonight's the night."

She waited for Tom to make his move again which took no time at all. Both couples were fully making out on the couch. Rachel straddled Tom and took off her shirt. She was feeling it tonight.

Molly noticed Mike eyeing Rachel and she felt a pang of jealousy. Molly had huge tits compared to Rachel, she let Mike do anything she wanted to her. Just because Rachel was young and had her tight little body didn't mean Mike could lust after her.

Molly wanted to nip any attraction in the bud and said hurriedly, "Mike, you can do whatever you want to me in your room!"

That was enough for Mike and they again retreated to the room.

Tom immediately wanted to show off. He stood up, Rachels legs around him and carried her to the bed. He was strong and she was small but it had the desired effect.

"You gonna show me a good time tonight?" Rachel purred. Her hair laid out on the pillow, her skirt already hiked up revealing her matching purple thong and bra

"Oh yes, you'll be screaming for more when I'm done"

Rachel was again struck by how Tom was not exactly handsome but had all the confidence of 10/10. That Tom felt entitled to her body, despite being a slouch himself, was equally enraging and erotic.

She had spent 40 minutes getting ready for her date. She wore that scarlet lipstick because a banker was gonna buy her a $120 dinner. That Tom got to reap the benefits stirred up something in her.

He fully disrobed her and began hungrily eating her pussy. She kept it bald and he loved it. There was something so hot about grabbing his hair and making him devour her, his tounge probing everywhere, that she loved.

"Unghh yes, eat me!"

The sound of wet licking filled the room. Tom was massaging her hip with one hand and her clit with another as he put is tounge as deep into Rachel as he could.

He loved that her pussy was bare and perfect. Noah had once made a comment about her being hairy and she vowed to never be that embarrassed again.

Stupid Noah. "His loss." Rachel thought as she squeezed Tom's heads with her thighs, pressing his face fully into her pussy. "Hope he's enjoying his law books everynight while I sort through DMs of 9 inch dick pics!" (The pics grossed her out but she did relish so many men wanting her)

Finally Tom pulled his head up and said "Now I'm gonna fuck this pussy."

"Condom first."

Tom hated that, it nearly killed the mood but he complied.

Then he lined up his twitching 7 inch cock and pressed it into Rachels lips.

"Mmnph slowly Tom!" Rachel pleaded.

Tom slowed down but pushed all of himself into her. Hard.

"Ahh! Jeez Tom take it easy!"

"Well..you are my little kitty tonight. I'll make it last."

He put his fingers through hers and arched his back, working a steady tempo.

The bed rhythmically hitting the wall interspersed with Rachel's high pitched whimpers.

SLAP "eee" SLAP "eee" SLAP

Rachel's face was flushed and her head thrown back. Tom was so much stronger than Noah had ever been. She felt that composure of hers slipping as Tom kept the pace, the bed now hitting the wall more quickly.

Ah! Ah! Ah! Her cries now higher pitched.

...meanwhile Molly had been blowing Mike in his room the whole time. The weed had stopped him from getting fully hard but once he heard Rachel's cries he was hard as granite.

Molly noticed this and started jerking him faster.

"What's this?" Molly asked, betraying hersekf "Are you turned on by Rachel?"

"Oh no baby"

Mike was very turned on by Rachel. But he knew he couldn't say that.

"I just like how Tom is fucking her hard. She always acts like shes smarter than you. but she's still letting Tom, of all people, pound her"

Phew. Mike really came up with the answer Molly wanted.

Well if her friend was going to make her boyfriend hard, she wasn't gonna let Rachel keep her dignity through it.

Molly raised her voice, ensuring Tom & Rachel heard her clearly "That's right Tom, fuck her like a slut!"

Tom was suddenly thrilled to be wearing a condom. Molly egging him on while the prim Rachel struggled under him, her small but perky tits flapping wildly was too much.

"Turn over Rachel, I'm going to make you come. Now!"

Normally Rachel would have resented being ordered around. But she was just horny enough to not care.

She flipped over and Tom gripped her tight, milky white ass. He raised her up on all fours and said "Hold on to the bed board."

Before she fully gripped it Tom was back in her dripping pussy. Holding her hips tightly and picking up his pace again. His stomach flab hitting her firm ass with every thrust making a grotesquely erotic scene.

Rachel had never been handled like this. It was humiliating but so hot. The weed helped her let go and let Tom have his way with her.

"You like that?" "Slap!" "You like getting fucked?" "Slap!"

Molly now was trying to slow down her jerking. Mike would explode in seconds and she wanted him to last.

"Ungh! Ungh!" Slap. "Yes! Ungh! I like it"

"You got all dolled up for another guy and now you're getting fucked by ME!" Tom yelled.

Tom grabbed her slim shoulders, pulling her back on her haunches and fully impaling her with his 7 inches.

"Ungh! Ungh! Tom! You're! So! Big!" Rachel breathed each word through his thrusts.

He was still in awe this girl, out of a college brochure wholesome, was letting herself be manhandled.

Tom pushed Rachels head down bringing her ass up fucking her wildly now like a rabbit.

"Tell me you're a whore!" Say it!"

Rachel was was now shrieking into the pillow "Ee! Ee! Ee!"

Tom's dick and his rough fucking was too much.

"Say it you slut! Cum on my dick and say it!" Tom shouted

Rachel turned her head to the side, her cheeks flushed with passion and in a high pitch squeal,

"YES! Fuck me like a whore!"

Molly finally put Mike back in her mouth as the screaming from the other side of the wall reached its crescendo

"Oh take this big dick you Jewish whore! Take it!"

"Ee! Ee! Eeeee!" Rachels high pitched muffled yelps we're all she could muster.

Mike exploded into Molly's mouth. He had never cum so explosively with her and Molly moved away, coughing up half of his load

Tom just let ought a "Unghhhhhhhhh" as he came and, dripping with sweat, collapsed on top of Rachel

They laid there like that for a minute, both catching their breath.

"Tom get off of me" Rachel finally said. And he rolled his less than athletic body off of her.

"At least he's tall" Rachel thought to herself. She got up and went straight to shower.

Mike and Molly didn't say anything for a while. They both realized the implications of Rachel's defilement being so erotic.

Finally Molly said slowly "I think...it's kind of like porn. It's not REAL. Nothing that happens here is real outside of this apartment."

Mike nodded. Smart. That's why he loved her.

Rachel for her part let the hot water cleanse her. She too felt like this was all a dream. She wasn't sure she liked Molly calling her a whore. This was the 2nd guy she'd ever been with!

But that was just Molly being herself. Always trying to be wild.

At least that's what Rachel told herself.