Hots for the Boss Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Master," Lisa said, holding in the complaint that she should get a say. Sophie and Al went back to their quiet talk and Lisa got on with her work, fidgeting to get the butt plug comfortable.

Lisa was distracted. She was feeling very horny, and work was not making her forget the butt plug. Which was actually OK, now, she was used to it. But when she moved, it moved differently and reminded her it was there, and that would drive arousal. It was not easy; especially as she wanted to cum, and was not allowed to.

Midday came and went, and Lisa walked down to the restaurant to grab a sandwich and drink. She was still convinced she was not walking right and that people would notice, but did it anyway, hoping that this would be the last thing before he let her take it out. She got back to her desk without anybody commenting or, she thought, noticing. The floor where her desk was located was close to empty now. There was one guy by the lifts, and a girl in the far corner, but nobody else, until she got back to Al.

Before she even sat down, Al said, "Come here," and she walked to his desk, not hers. She stood for a moment then he indicated the desk and she sat on it. He pulled over a chair and without a word moved her legs to be on the seat, and she was now perched, arse half on the desk and feet on the seat, knees bent. Al reached between her legs and grabbed the plug. He pulled and, with discomfort, it moved and popped out. Lisa sighed with relief as it came fully away. Al brought it around to her mouth; she did not open her mouth, and she did not like the idea of that going anywhere near her mouth.

"Comply!" was all Al said and, as she opened her mouth, he popped it in. Predictably it tasted of arse, but it had appeared clean when he had held it in front of her. Sitting with a butt plug in her mouth like a pacifier, she looked around the office, but there was nobody to see. Al moved his hand back between her legs, and with a delicate, gentle touch, started to rub her pussy lips, up and down. She closed her eyes, and let the feelings wash over her. His touch slowly because more pronounced and then he moved up to her clit, his fingers twisting around it, letting movements of the skin place pressure on it. Lisa was so horny it did not take much; so quickly, she was fidgeting where she sat, and could feel her wet pussy almost ready to drip on the floor. She looked around again, but nothing had changed; it was still empty. With his other hand Al started to push hard on her pubic mons and she had to use a hand to stop her body moving back across the desk, as he flicked for the first time directly across her clit.

Lisa felt her body bounce at the stimulation, and the desire to cum was growing by the second. There was a pressure building, too; it was as if the orgasm wanted to explode out of her pussy. She concluded that was a result of being denied and feeling teased all morning.

Her words were muffled by the plug as she said, "Please, Master, may I cum?" not sure why she was asking permission.

"No, not yet. Hold it back," Al responded. As he said it, more force went into pushing her mons and clit; she had never felt anything like it.

Feeling like she had no control, and that a monster was going explode out of her, she again searched around the office for anybody watching, but nothing had changed. Al's fingers moved this way and that, and she felt little squeaks and moans escape her lips.

The slight noises that she made only seemed to encourage Al, and he focused more pressure on her clit. The pressure on her mons was making her clit feel as if it was sticking out, making it easy for Al to torture it with pleasure.

Again, she moaned, "Please, Master," but Al shot back, "No."

Lisa was holding back the orgasm more now than she had at any point with Pete. Al was driving feeling in her pussy and surrounding area that she had never experienced before; the only thing she could think to compare it to was, if you hold your breath and nose, then blew your cheeks out, the pressure that is generated in your head. That was her pussy right now.

Her clit was on fire. It seemed to burn with every touch of Al's fingers, and there was an electrical energy that seemed to fire away from it, with every touch. She was used to the spasms that felt like electricity running across and through her body, but this was different, like a charge building up, waiting to explode. The pressure continued, almost like he was trying to force her clit back into her body. The squeak that came was louder; she looked around almost wildly, but still there was nobody around to see.

Al moved, and his thumb pressed against her clit, and rolled it around; it was even more pressure. Lisa coughed as she struggled to breathe normally, fighting not to cum. Al's fingers slipped inside; she gasped loudly as he pressed her G spot, hard. Between the pressures on her mons, her clit and G spot, it felt like intolerable pressure on a full bladder. Lisa was sure she could not hold this back much longer, and again pleaded, "Please, Master, I can't hold it."

He did not reply, other than to increase the pressure. Lisa gave in, unable to resist it any longer. Her body jerked about, and she struggled to get a hand over her mouth and then close to screamed into it. Her clit was on fire and as Al's hand moved away, she was mortified that she sprayed piss on the floor. Not a lot, but it definitely squirted out.

Al had completely released her as she removed the plug from her mouth and gulped down deep breath after deep breath, trying to calm herself. Shocks and spasms were still hitting her body and she could not recall a feeling that intense, ever.

As she got just enough control of her breathing, she said, "Sorry, Master. I couldn't hold it anymore, and I am really sorry about the piss."

Al laughed, and said, "It's fine, I was never going to give you permission. I wanted to see how far you could go, and I was impressed. And that was not piss you squirted."

Lisa sat looking at him, not knowing what to say, but also in awe that he could create something like that. She wanted him to spank her for the squirt.

As she went to hand back the plug, he waved her away. "Keep it. I will be making you wear it now and then."

Lisa got up and moved to her desk, still far too hot in her pussy as she sat on her chair, almost in a daze. Then a thought occurred to her. 'How much will Pete punish me for this?' It caused her pussy to twitch!

Al looked across, and said, "I have just booked a deep clean of the carpet here, at the weekend, said I dropped fish soup." Lisa burst out laughing at that, but her mind was on when she would get another chance to experience Al's talents.

12