Hots for the Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa goes further than she intended, so Pete punishes her.
3.7k words
4.73
18.2k
16

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa walked into the office. It was quiet, and she was glad of that; she had never walked in looking like this. Pete had helped her select her clothes this morning, and she was right on the border between sexy and appropriate office clothing. She had on her white silky knickers, which were tight and looked lusciously naughty. Gone was her normal knee-length skirts that she would normally wear when the weather was warm like this, and they were replaced with a black leather skirt, that ended halfway between her hip and knee. White stockings which ended about an inch above the bottom of her skirt and mid-heel black shoes finished the lower half. With Pete, she had bent over a number of times to ensure that the view that she wanted to create was there, and with a few adjustments it was.

Lisa's bra matched her knickers. It was a slight push-up, and so her breasts definitely looked a little more inviting than normal. The flowing white blouse that completed the outfit meant that she was very close to looking the part of the sexy secretary in a high-class porno. She noticed Colin and Al looking at her as she got to a desk and sat down. She had moved along a couple of desks from the day before, and was now in Al's eyeline, perfect for her day's plan.

"You look very nice today," said Al. "Not that you don't normally," he added, a slight fluster to his words.

Lisa laughed. She knew he only added the second part because of paranoia about HR rules, but replied, "Thank you. I like to make an effort."

She sat down and got on with some work, wanting the day to settle down before she started playing games.

After straightening and preparing everything she needed for her day, Lisa looked at Al's diary. He had a break between his lunch meeting and one afternoon meeting, and appeared to be completely free from 2:30 onwards. Lisa worked like a demon and had 90% of what she needed to complete today done by lunch. Al had disappeared to his lunch meeting, and was due back in 30 minutes, so she went and grabbed lunch quickly and was back at her desk before he returned. She fiddled with bits, mentally preparing herself, and got to a point that if she achieved nothing more today, it would not be a problem.

Al returned, looking relaxed and actually quite happy. As he sat down Lisa asked, "Good meeting?"

"It was; pleased with the outcome," he replied, and she noticed that he was really taking in her outfit across the desk. She felt herself pushing her breasts out, just a little, her heart was pounding, and she felt a little sick. She was not sure she had the guts to do this.

She stood and said, "I'm going to grab a tea. Do you want anything?"

He looked over and said, "Errr, a white coffee would be ace, thanks."

"No problem," she said. She turned to go and as she did, dropped her keys. She had ensured her keys were nicely spread out and noisy as they fell. She bent at the waist to pick them up, clearly showing her panties to Al. She looked behind her as she bent and was pleased to see Al looking, and his eyes said he was seeing what she wanted him to see.

She took far too long to retrieve her keys, making sure he got an eyeful, then stood and walked away without a look back. She thought her heart was going to bust out her chest it was pounding so hard and, mixed with the terror she currently felt, there was a not-insignificant feeling of accomplishment.

Five minutes later she returned with her tea and Al's coffee, she handed it to him and said, "There you go," and returned to her desk like the flash had not happened, a big smile on her face.

She sat and drank a little of her tea, and looked at her screen; a couple of emails had come in. Then a Teams chat popped up from Al. "Was that a message for me?"

Lisa smiled, a big smile that anybody looking would take as her being very pleased. "I have no idea what you mean," she replied, adding a winking emoji, which made her heart race for a moment.

"My mistake, I thought it might be a message for me that was slightly hidden. Was going to say, you need to uncover what you want me to understand, make it clear for me. But I misunderstood," Al sent.

Lisa looked at that message for a very long moment. 'What is he saying?' she thought to herself. Then it hit her: he wanted her to take her knickers off and do it again. A moment of shock washed over her, but that was daft. However, she had provoked him, and he had responded. What did she expect?

Her heart pounded again, as she thought. She wasn't sure; the idea had just excited her to a whole new level. But what if she was wrong? She typed a message back, "No worries, but to be clear, if I did want to send you a message, I need to remove the white mist, and make the exact thing I want you to see, as clear as possible?" She felt sick as she sent it.

In a time that seemed far quicker than she felt he needed to read it, a response came back, "Exactly."

Lisa was not sure what to do; she had not discussed this possibility with Pete. She knew what she wanted to do, much as that churned her stomach, but would Pete be as eager? She sat for a moment, then decided to go for it. She took a large swig of tea, and stood up and headed quickly for the toilet. Once in a cubicle, she quickly removed her silk panties and balled them up in her hand. She exited to the basins, and used the mirror to ensure her modesty would be protected, and that only Al would see what she wanted him to see, nobody else. She confidently strolled out of the toilet and back to her desk. She quickly placed the panties in her bag, then looked directly at Al, who was watching her, a look that was just touching into amusement on his face.

With the total terror that accompanied the first time, she picked up her bag from the desk, turned so her back was facing Al, and bent at the waist to put it on the floor. She rummaged in it for a good ten seconds, then stood, turned, and sat in her chair. She felt the horniest she had all day; she was definitely very moist down there, and she felt very satisfied with herself. After a moment she glanced from her screen to Al, who was still looking at her. She looked away, but remained aware of him watching her.

"Impressive. I am not quite sure how to respond," Al said, jerking her head from the visions it was rushing through now.

"I don't think you need to, right now," Lisa replied, her voice almost cracking as she did.

"Fair enough," he responded. "I have a 2:30 call, but how about at 3, we go over and grab the easy chairs in the quiet area at the back and have a full discussion about the London conference?"

"OK," she said, her mind now working at a million miles an hour trying to work out what to say.

About 2 minutes past 3 Al stood and said, "Come on, then; let's get some plans sorted." Lisa rose from her desk and followed him toward the back of the office. There were four big lazy chairs on their own, a distance from any desks, and there was nobody in that part of the office. When they arrived at the chairs Al indicated one for Lisa, and she sat. The chairs were deep and built for comfort. Al had clearly thought about this; her bottom was lower than her knees on these chairs and it was very easy for him to look down her skirt to see her nakedness.

She sat with her legs together as Al sat opposite her, perching on the end of the seat, leaning over so he could get a good view. "You want to make that message super clear?" he said.

Lisa sat still for a moment, then sucked in a big breath, and opened her legs as wide as her skirt would allow. Al's eyes moved and he took in the view, her pussy on full display, waxed, and much wetter than she wished it was. And she was sure it would be engorged with her arousal. For what felt like minutes he looked, but Lisa was sure it was only 20 or 30 seconds.

Al sat back, "OK, that's clear. No more games with language. That is an amazing view. And you are very beautiful. But what is this? Are you just wanting to be an exhibitionist, or is it something else?"

Lisa could feel her face burning bright red, as she started to speak. "I don't know, exactly. For a reason I can't explain, I had a fantasy run through my head yesterday, of you bending me over the desk and spanking me." Lisa could feel the words spilling out too quickly and stopped to take a breath and then, more slowly and calmly, continued. "I couldn't shake it, and it made me cum sitting at my desk. Then last night I roleplayed with Pete, and he was you, and spanked me. And I can't believe I am saying all of this to you."

Al looked at her for a moment, then said, "OK, is that it?" he paused, as Lisa shook her head, and then he said, "Go on then."

"I confessed to Pete and it was his idea to flash you; he likes the idea of me with another man, and I find the idea of you spanking me more arousing that I would like to admit. Even now, I am so wet when I shouldn't be." Lisa's voice was shaking as she said it.

Al moved and his hand shot between her legs, his fingers grazing against her pussy lips. She gasped, as his delicate touch released the wet mess that was behind them. "I can see," he said, as he moved to her clit and pressed ever so gently, before removing his hand.

Lisa's mind swam for a moment, she was not sure if she should say something or not, but Al cut through the confusion in her mind. "So you want me to educate you and discipline you, and Pete wants to know all about it?" Al was very Matter -of-fact. "And how do you know I am into that?"

Lisa blushed again, and said in a timid voice said, "I don't, I..." she trailed off not sure what to say.

Al looked her up and down a moment then spoke again. "You are in luck; I am into that. But how much are you really into it?"

Lisa felt more comfortable with this question and replied, "I don't know. But I'm prepared to put myself completely at your mercy, to follow your instructions. Make me your naughty little plaything if you like, but you have to punish me, make my bottom very red; I will comply until I feel physically unable."

"OK, I will have a think, but you are definitely coming to that conference. We will travel the day before, and stay all three nights of the conference, so...four nights when you will be punished fully. You need to decide if you want Pete to come along to observe one of the nights, and how far you want me to go." He paused for a long moment.

"What I mean is, is it just the punishment, or do you want me to fuck you too?" Al asked, calmly. "Either is fine with me, and you don't have to answer now."

Lisa was trying to absorb as much of what he said as possible, and thought she knew the answers already, but stayed quiet.

"Lastly, while I think on some tasks for you, and some things for you to do, I can give you some instruction for tomorrow." Al was confident and commanding now. "You are not to wear panties into the office tomorrow, and without anybody else seeing, show me as much. If you can do it, I want to feel too, but it has to be at our desks. Also, when nobody can hear, or when you message me, you are to call me Master."

Instinctively, Lisa replied, "Yes, Master," as Al stood. She stood up too, and followed him back to the desks. She was as excited as she had ever been, but also quite nervous too.

A message from Al popped up, it was a mobile number, which was followed with another message. "This is my Mobile; text me from yours. I will probably have some instructions, later. Also, if you need to leave a little early to organise yourself, then please feel free."

"Yes Master," she replied.

She then copied the mobile number into her phone under the name, "Master" then texted the number with the words, "At your service, Master."

Lisa stayed working for another hour, but achieved little, really. She packed up to go at 4:30 and headed for the lift. As it pinged, she realised Al was standing beside her, and entered the empty lift with her.

As soon as the doors shut, he said, "Touch your toes, please." Lisa didn't even think and complied. Al's hand stroked across her arse, and his fingers delicately played with her pussy lips. She wanted to moan, she felt so out of control and so aroused at the same time. She sucked in a deep breath as Al pushed his fingers into her wet pussy, and said, "You clearly wanted more today."

"Yes, Master," she replied, very distracted by the intrusion, then, as he removed his fingers, almost mourning the loss. She guessed they were over halfway to the carpark now, as he pulled up her skirt to reveal her naked arse. Then, with no warning, a hard slap landed on her left cheek. She yelped, only trying to stifle it after it had already started to escape. The slapping sound was still ringing off the metallic walls when another, just as hard, landed on her right cheek. She bit her lip and stopped any further noise escaping her lips.

"You can stand up now," Al said.

"Thank you, Master; I deserved that," she replied. As the doors opened, she returned just in time to a prim position and straightened her skirt.

"Goodnight, Master," Lisa said, as she exited the lift and headed for her car. Once she was in her car she sat for a moment and composed herself. She watched Al grab something from his car and then return to the lift. Lisa was not into cars, but right now she was glad of the one she had. Her dad had given it to her years ago; it was a massive Volvo 750 and as she sat in the car, she had space to spread herself out. Her small five-foot-two frame was almost lost in the car, so nobody would see her. Aware of her bottom stinging below her against the seat, she moved her left hand to her pussy. She sat back and closed her eyes, her fingers swirling around her clit as she replayed in her mind all that had happened today. Focusing on Al's touch, and those two moments of impact as he spanked her, she played. The arousal that had been present all day, and completely distracted her this afternoon, flooded across her. Lisa was close to cumming in moments, with her feet braced against the floor by the pedals. She tensed and a climax rushed through her entire body. She let out the tension loudly within her car, the intensity of it all surprising her, but also causing a very relaxed and contented feeling within her. She sat for another couple of minutes calming her breathing before she started the car and drove off.

Lisa walked into the kitchen. She was home a little early, but not enough to ring any alarm bells with Pete. She could see, though, that he was eager to ask about the day, but was holding himself back. Lisa slowly sorted her work bag and coat, then poured herself a large glass of wine and sat down at the empty kitchen table. Pete had hovered about, doing little jobs in the kitchen, waiting. He was now standing, back to the oven, looking at her expectantly.

Lisa started the story of the day, going through the details. Pete listened silently, but his eyes went wide when she got to the part where she took her knickers off, then again, when she got to Al touching her, her allowing it, encouraging it almost. She stopped when she got to her car; she left out the bit about the violent climax she gave herself sitting in the driver's seat.

There was silence for more than a minute, Pete just standing where he had been since she started speaking. Her eyes flicked down, and there was no doubt that he had an erection inside his jeans, but his silence worried Lisa. Had she gone too far? Then, without speaking, Pete moved. He walked over to Lisa, stood her up and bent her over the kitchen table. She grabbed the sides with her hands, not completely sure what he planned to do, but she had a good guess. Pete removed her skirt, which left her naked bottom on display, as her knickers were still in her bag. She had an image of what she must look like in her head—black heels, white stockings, and a naked arse bent over the table. It would turn any man on.

She could not see, but heard Pete take something from the utensil pot. Then with a thwack, a wooden spoon slammed into her cheeks and she yelped. Four more slaps rang around the kitchen, the sound bouncing off the walls. She bit her lip and took her punishment, but as the fifth stroke landed, her foot came up off the floor to protect her arse. Pete quite gently took her foot and moved it back to the floor. Then another not-quite-as-hard stroke slapped her cheeks, and Pete said, "You." Then another slap landed. "Are." Another slap. "A," slap. "Dirty," slap. "Little," slap. "Whore."

There was a pause; the pain from the slaps had caused Lisa to start gently sobbing to herself. Pete whispered into her ear. "I love you. This is amazing, I will support whatever you do, but I want to know every detail."

Lisa was happy to hear those words, and despite the quiet sob, was very aroused. She wanted more spanking. She was not disappointed; Pete slapped again. Her fingernails dug into the bottom of the kitchen table, and she was sure she was leaving marks in the wood. As Pete said, "You," slap, it was hard, and she yelped. As soon as the noise of that had gone, Pete said, "Will," then another slap, a little lighter. "Do," slap. "Everything," slap. "That," slap. "Your," slap. "Master," slap. "Tells," slap, "you."

Lisa could feel her nails in the wood under the table; she had gripped so hard she thought she might have to prize them out, and her bottom lip was close to bleeding she had bitten it so hard, to take her punishment. She had controlled the sobbing, though, and after a couple of breaths said, "Yes sir, I will."

Another slap lands, the hardest yet, and the table actually moves a little across the kitchen floor. Lisa cries out a sobbing, painful scream. But even as it was still passing through her throat she was aware of just how wet her pussy was, how aroused she was, and how much she wanted to be fucked. While she was close to collapsed on the table, breathing hard, Pete said, "And I will punish you for every last thing you do with him." Lisa could not believe how much those words excited her.

She was still absorbing the words, when she felt Pete's cock against her pussy lips, and then in one fast and hard motion he forced the whole thing in. "Oh, Jesus," she whispered, as he did. It was hard to take that much cock without warning, and as his thighs hit her arse, there was an explosion of pain. Had he drawn blood, she wondered?

Pete pounded her so hard it was close to painful, but she loved it. Her right hand let go of the table; her nails were a little stuck in the wood, but she released them and her hand was under her crotch in a flash. She pressed her clit hard, but she did not need to do much, she was so close to cumming already. Lisa was in the throes of an orgasm before she knew it, her body shaking and tensing, as Pete pounded away, unaware of her desires boiling over. Then as she was starting to come down, he tensed and she felt his load spray into her. They remained in position for a few seconds, then Pete moved away. Before she could move, she heard a phone camera go. Once she was standing, sore and uncomfortable, but ultimately very satisfied, Pete showed her the photo. It showed her rather inviting position, bright red from the top of her arse onto her legs, a couple of big welts coming up too. Between and just below, her pussy was a very deep red, holding the shape that screamed it had just been fucked hard, and as if to confirm, there was spunk just visible starting to leak out.

"Please send me that image," Lisa said as she walked stiffly towards the bathroom, very pleased with how things were playing out.