Hotter Than a Bad Girl's Dream

Story Info
A woman awaits her lover's pleasure in his dungeon.
1.8k words
4.29
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you're bound to a wall it gives you time to think. To consider. To sulk. To plot. To squeeze your thighs together because it is the only possible avenue for relief without his hands/tongue/cock to release you from the overwhelming ache that has left you empty and yearning for what only he can give you. This was my situation in the soft twilight of his playroom. The silken fur lining the cuffs of the wrist collars that connected to the rings in the wall via a deceivingly delicate looking length of chain may as well have been sandpaper for all the comfort they afforded me at that moment. You have left me here. A small lesson in obedience. And now all I can think about is what you're going to do to me when you return. Which was probably your whole point in doing this in the first place.

Restlessly I try my tethers. No go. I won't be getting out of these until you release me from them. And that thought leads me to a mental image of your untying me. Your hands on me. A fantasy begins to form in my head. In my reverie you release my arm and then bring my wrist to your mouth. Your lips are warm and soft and your tongue like velvet - warm velvet - on that tender skin. Just the idea of that sets my pulse racing. Then the door to the playroom opens.

It's you. Your eyes lock on mine from across the room and I can feel my nipples go instantly hard. Pavlovian response, I think to myself. You walk slowly toward me. A wolf stalking his prey. Your eyes are so intense! I feel a stab of desire between my legs as I watch you stalk towards me. You loom in front of me. I have the sudden impulse to place my hands on your chest to keep you at a little bit of a distance. Your body and energy so close to mine leave me feeling shaky and breathless. I lean my head back a little to meet your eyes. "Are you being a good girl? You ask in a low pointed voice.

"I'm not sure I'm qualified to decide about that." I reply with a sassy little edge in my voice."

You lean down to whisper in my ear.

"Sarcasm will earn you punishment baby girl." Your voice is like good chocolate melting on my tongue - absolutely and sinfully delicious. I shiver in response, mostly in desire, but a tiny frisson of fear runs down my spine at your words. Your warm breath caresses the skin of my neck and a throb begins between my legs. I shift restlessly, pulling against the restraints. The playroom is silent except for the sound of our breathing. Mine is fast and shallow - almost panting - while yours is even. A study in relaxed control. You lean in to whisper in my ear. "Do you want me to chase you?" The touch of your tongue and teeth on the tender part of my ear nearly sends me to my knees. "Yes." I breathe. My heart is pounding now. "I fucking love it when you run from me." You growl softly. A helpless sound escapes me as your lips move to the side of my neck. And then your teeth graze the tendon running down the side of my neck to my shoulder before biting me with Just. Enough. Force. I tilt my head to the side, encouraging you to continue. "You make me want to shove my dick into you and fuck you until your legs give out. Then pick you up and fuck against the wall until you pass out."

"Do you want that? Do you need it?"

"Yess!" I breathe and yank futilely at my chains. I strain to press my body to yours, but you have placed yourself just past the length of my bonds and I can't quite get that skin to skin contact that I'm desperately craving. Only my breasts touch you, but the touch is electric and my entire body feels alive with need. Suddenly I'm angry. Furious at being prevented from being as close to you as I want to be. I yank hard at the restraints and make a vicious noise of protest when my efforts fail yet again. In a flash your hand is around my throat, your eyes like flame...drilling into mine with an intensity that scorches my soul. "What do you need?" Your voice is a liquid growl that raises goosebumps down my arms. "Tell me what you need. I can't take care of you if you don't tell me what you need."

"You." I whisper desperately. "I need you."

"How?"

Your thumbs are stroking the curve of my jaw.

"Tell me how you need me. You pause. Like this? You ask as you slide your knee between my legs and kiss me.

I am liquid with need. I can feel how incredibly wet I am, and I want you to do everything you just said to me and more. I feel starved for you. Your touch. Your voice. Your scent. Your sheer energy. Your tongue is a heated slick glide against mine and the taste of you is candy to my mouth. Your tongue is in my mouth and your knee is between my legs, the ridge of your thigh spreading my bare lips apart. I groan into your mouth and roll my hips against you shamelessly. You pour fire into me and I burn until you tear your mouth from mine and whisper the command in my ear, "Stop."

I freeze and make a sharp noise of protest.

"Hush!" You tell me sharply.

"Do. Not. Make. Me. Punish. You."

The steel in your voice shows me you are deadly serious. Still, I can't help but squirm silently in an agony of need.

"I'm going to take care of you sweetheart." You tell me gently as you kiss me again. It's a sweet, sensual kiss designed to tease me to my limit. The idea occurs to me to bite down on your tongue a little, but I want nothing to distract from this moment. When you finally look at me you laugh out loud at me and the mutinous expression I'm wearing. Tweaking my nipple on the way down you go to your knees in front of me. Your eyes are level with my mound. I am smooth, bare, and vulnerable before you. My legs begin a fine shaking. I can feel your hot breath on my tender skin.

"Do. Not. Move." I jump at your words.

Even though I'm waiting for it, the shock of your tongue against me takes my breath. You delve into my tenderest places and legs shake even harder. I struggle not to move. No bucking my hips against your mouth. No burying my hands in your hair and pressing your face into me. No soaking my finger in my own juice and painting your lips with it. No pulling you up to my mouth for a kiss to taste myself on your tongue. Sensation is beginning to build and I start to pant. Vaguely I hear noise and realize it's my own. But right as I reach that shimmering edge you pull away. Your lips and chin shine with my wetness and I want to lick you clean. Slowly you rise to your feet, your eyes locked on mine every second.

"You've been good."

"Yes." I breathe shakily.

"Tell me what you want."

For a moment I'm confused by your question, and then I understand what you're offering me. My reward. I get to choose.

"I need you inside me." I answer breathlessly.

"Mmmm. You need me to fuck you, baby?"

"O God yes!"

You lean down and kiss me again, tenderly and with emotion. Pulling away you lightly skim my lower lip with the tip of your finger.

"I'm going to fuck you until you scream for me to let you cum."

A tremor runs down the entire length of my body as you untie me.

"Go to the bed."

I go on trembling legs. I can feel your heated stare on my back. A mare about to be mounted by a stallion must feel this way I think to myself as I wait for further instruction.

"What position?"

"Face me." I tell you.

God you make me so ridiculously aroused. I mount the bed and begin crawling backwards towards the headboard, my eyes locked on yours as you advance towards me. Your eyes are almost electric in the glow from the candles filling the room. My pulse is in my throat and my body is achingly aware of yours. I want you to take me, control me, own me...I want you to possess my body and stamp it with the imprint of your own. I reach the back of the bed and can go no farther. You loom above me and I feel a helpless lassitude come over me. Your will is mine. I will give you anything you want, and you know it. I hear your zipper go down, and the sound sends a intense shiver down my back. You grip my hips and stare intensely into my eyes as you nudge my thighs apart with your knee. I feel the head of you brushing against my lips and gasp softly. Can you feel how wet I am? I am dripping and throbbing with need.

"Please!" I cry without volition.

I realize immediately what I have done. Your eyes darken. But I am without heed at this point.

"Please! Fuck me!" I beg you.

"For that you earn punishment."

"Please!"

"You're going to bend over this bed like an obedient girl and take your punishment, and you're going to cum like a rocket going off when I'm ready to let you." "Now bend over."

I do as I'm told. I bend over the bed and wait on trembling legs. The contact, when it comes, is hard and fast. It stings. A lot.

I picture you looking at me so vulnerable and spread to show you my most secret places. I feel you brush against me. The smooth tip of you a delicate brush against the wet heat of me. You take yourself in hand and press slowly and firmly inside me. When you're satisfied that I'm wet enough you sheath yourself in me in one firm stroke.

"Oh my God!"

"Yes, fuck yes!"

You are so hot and hard against me as you slide in and out in a delicious rhythm. Your tempo is increasing and I'm thrusting my hips backward to meet yours. I can hear and feel the wet slap of your balls against my pussy as you bury yourself inside me over and over. I press up onto my toes in order to squeeze every ounce of sensation out of what you are doing to me. Dear God it feels so fucking good...and out of nowhere I feel the sting of your hang cracking open handed against my ass. I Yelp with startled surprise at the pain.

Under construction...