A Hard Day's Night

Story Info
A well-behaved slut is used and abused by her loving Master.
3.1k words
4.56
29.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers

She stumbled and crashed into the mattress.

"What a good little whore."

Master stalked up behind her. His bare feet were quiet against the floor, but she could still sense the confident saunter and sway in the way he approached her; just from the hushed steps on the wooden boards.

A fist in her hair. An arm around her ribs. As quickly as she had fallen, she was lifted, only to be tossed fully onto the bed. She gasped as she bounced a little on the mattress, but quickly rolled onto her back to watch Master climb onto the bed after her.

His eyes sparkled with something comforting and ominous when his gaze met hers. A small smirk twitched its way across his lips before he shifted his attention from her eyes. Across her face, down her neck, along her body splayed haphazardly on their bed, his eyes traced her form before coming to rest on the place that her skirt had covered only moments ago. He smiled wider.

"Fucking slut, I bet you didn't wear panties all day, did you?"

She shook her head, instinctively closing her legs and reaching to pull the skirt back down over herself. His hand shot out and grabbed her wrist before she could regain any semblance of modesty. Moving further up the bed, he used his other hand to pry her knees apart and make a space for him.

"I didn't tell you to cover up, you little bitch."

His hand left her knee and trailed down to her pussy.

"Look how wet you are for me. Just like a good little whore. So eager to take me already, aren't you?"

She nodded, blushing furiously. Warmth shot up across her body, emanating from the light strokes Master laid on her pussy.

"Eager."

He grinned. An evil look spread across his face.

"But not ready, yet."

His fingers abandoned her pussy, laying a firm smack on the inside of her thigh, causing her to gasp and jump slightly. Another smack. Her thigh clenched in response to the sensation, and she let out a small moan. Again, in the same spot. And again. And again. She began to moan and cry out with each strike, her free hand eventually grasping at his wrist where he held her, digging her fingers in from the pain. A soft petting took place of the slaps as Master examined her and his work. He let out a soft laugh.

"Are you enjoying yourself, my pretty little slut?"

His gaze met hers again as he spoke, and her heart skipped a beat. A moan and a nod were the only answer she could muster.

It seemed that her response was satisfactory, and it was met with a hard smack on her neglected thigh. He struck harder than he had at any point on the first leg, causing a sharp sting from the impact, then grasped her free wrist in his hand. He leaned over slowly and pressed her down into the mattress, crawling over her, coming up to straddle her abdomen. Her hands were slowly but firmly dragged up the bed to the headboard. One hand was placed on the bars, shortly followed by the other.

"Stay."

Master leaned down and laid a rough kiss on her, claiming her lips with his own. Her hips bucked and she moaned against him. But, just as suddenly as he'd started, he slid a hand into her hair to hold her still as he pulled away. She whined and wiggled in protest, but kept her hands in place. It would feel so good in the moment to allow herself to grab him, to draw his face down and make him kiss her again. Maybe she could convince him to fuck her, if she kissed him just right.

But she knew better. She would try and pull him down to her, and she would fail. He would laugh at her, tie her up, and leave her there all night. So she stayed put, just as Master had said, while he leaned towards the nightstand and opened the drawer.

She heard jingling. The sound of rope dragging across the bottom of the drawer. She shivered. A small silver bell was placed in her hand before Master shifted up higher over her body, his bulge inches from her face. Master placed the rope next to her head and reached for his fly. Zipped it down slowly. Slipped his jeans and underwear over his hard cock, freeing himself for her. He grabbed her chin, squeezing her face hard in his grip.

"Open, bitch."

She immediately obeyed, only to have his cock shoved into her mouth, almost all the way to the back. He moaned, paused to push in a little deeper, then pulled out to slam back in again. In and out, he fucked her mouth roughly, occasionally causing her to gag and cutting off her air. He pulled out completely and paused as she coughed and gasped, letting her recover for a moment.

He pulled at her hair and forced her to look him in the eyes.

"Beg me to keep fucking your throat."

He commanded her sternly, his eyes glittering with that fiery excitement she knew all too well. She whimpered; excited, desperate, and afraid to beg for him to keep going.

"P-please, Master! I- I-- I need your cock. I need to taste you and feel you in my throat... Please p--"

He thrust his cock deep inside her mouth. Her stomach tightened, attempting to push out a moan, but she was quickly too full to manage any noise. He pressed deep to the back of her mouth, pausing at the resistance only momentarily before pushing all the way into her throat.

He groaned. Or growled. She honestly really couldn't tell which. Moving with small, rough thrusts, Master claimed her throat. Her pussy twitched with every movement, and she couldn't stop her hips bucking helplessly with nothing there to grind against.

She eagerly swallowed his cock, relishing the sensation of it sliding in and out of her throat. But before too long, she ran out of oxygen. She couldn't breathe, and knocked twice on the bars, making sure to keep her hands in position. Master quickly pulled out, and she gasped and sputtered for air. Drool poured from her lips, running down her flushed face. After taking just a moment, she made eye contact and nodded. Master smirked.

"Good girl." He pet a hand over her hair. "Lick me. Just like a good little slut."

She obeyed, sticking her tongue out and stroking it along the underside of his cock. Her hands were pulled from the bars and adjusted into position. She circled her tongue around the tip and moaned as she felt the rope slip around her wrists. Opened her mouth and closed her lips around him, continuing to swirl her tongue while the rope was wrapped around and around.

He tied off the cuffs he'd created and looped the rope around the headboard. Sliding his cock out from her mouth, he rolled off the bed and stalked towards the toy chest. When he turned around, he held a paddle, a gag, and a spreader bar.

"Ring the bell."

She nodded and did as he commanded, making sure she could easily move her hand properly so that the sound was clear.

He smiled wickedly, climbed back on the bed, and shoved the gag between her lips. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her head up to buckle the article in place, making sure it wasn't too tight. He pet her cheek briefly before his hand began to travel down her neck to her collarbone. He stroked his thumb over her throat, but quickly moved on, going lower and lower, until he reached her stomach.

He kissed her cheek just over where the strap of the gag laid. As he continued to cover her flushed face in small kisses, he slipped his hand under her shirt and pulled it up as he gently ran his fingers over her skin. He played at the area just beneath her ribs, stroking her and teasing her. She writhed and moaned as his fingers made slow, painful progress closer and closer to her nipples, desperate for him to toy with them.

He gave her a hard bite on her shoulder and pinched her nipple, twisting painfully. She cried out, her back arching with the pleasure that the pain gave her. Another bite, higher up on her neck. His hand pulled back from her breast and laid a hard smack on her outer thigh as he licked up her neck to behind her ear.

"Be a good fucking whore for me," he whispered, hitting her again, "and don't you dare fucking move."

"Mhmmm..." she whimpered her answer as she nodded her head.

Shifting down, he licked along her collarbone to the middle of her chest. Up, to the little indent at the base of her throat, then back down as his hands moved to grasp her shirt on either side of the buttons holding the front closed. He stroked his tongue along the low V neckline of her button-down. She whimpered, and gasped when he pulled, tearing the buttons off and leaving her torso exposed. His hand returned to her thigh and smacked her hard again.

"Silence, my pretty little bitch." smack "You wouldn't want me making a mistake and thinking you don't love this."

smack He bit her breast.

smack He licked along the side, teasing near her nipple, but carefully avoiding it.

smack A small flick of his tongue over her nipple, barely touching her.

He was hitting her hard, and her thigh twinged and shook with the pain. Still, she remained perfectly in place, resisting the urge to pull away, or beg to be fucked with the movement of her hips.

A soft caress on her bloodshot leg. A sharp bite on her nipple. She choked down a scream and convulsed a little as she attempted to keep her hips pressed to the bed. She felt the wetness between her legs running down from her pussy and onto the sheets, and the sensation only made her want more.

He allowed his tongue to soothe her nipple and slid his hand to her hip, where he held her firmly. He stroked his thumb over the indent of her hip bone, just next to her pubic area. She shook. A gentle circling of his tongue over her nipple.

flick

She barely caught a whimper when he brushed his tongue over her nipple. Her diaphragm contracted, the pleasure tensing every muscle in her body. He squeezed her hip and stroked his thumb over the bone again.

flick

His touch was setting her body at war with itself. She wanted to obey and be a good girl, but unable to move or make noise, her body was screaming with pent-up sensation and desperation for satisfaction.

flick

She shivered. His hand moved to her pubic bone, and he gently brushed his thumb over her clit.

flick

He licked her nipple as he stroked over her clit again. She shivered violently, a small whimper only barely escaping as she started to lose control over herself.

flick

He paused. Brushed his thumb over her again.

flick

Another pause.

Another tease over her clit.

He bit her nipple and pinched her clitoris at the same time, and her hips shot into the air as she screamed around her gag. He didn't let up on either spot with her movement, but instead pinched harder and licked from behind his teeth. A louder, longer scream escaped her lips. Slipping a single finger inside her pussy, he switched breasts and bit her other nipple.

Another scream, and she began to grind against his hand.

He quickly pulled away from her pussy. A hard bite on her nipple was accompanied by an incredibly painful slap on her thigh.

"I told you to not fucking move."

An evil grin spread across his face again.

smack

"Disobedient cunt."

He grabbed a handful of her thigh.

"I told you to shut the fuck up. And you're so desperate, now you're trying to get off without permission..."

He flipped her onto her stomach.

"If you want it so bad, I'm going to make you work for it."

He grabbed the spreader bar and attached a cuff to one of her ankles, then took hold of the other and roughly pulled her legs wide apart. The second cuff went on. He gripped her ass and moved to kneel behind her. Taking hold of her hips, he pulled her ass up into the air and lifted her skirt, presenting her spread pussy to him. He stroked a finger over her, teasing her hole and her clit. She cried out, desperate for anything he would give her.

Placing his hand between her shoulder blades, he pressed down gently and shoved her chest into the mattress, leaning over her, still petting her pussy. Slowly, he slipped his finger just barely inside of her, then pulled it out. He repeated the motion, teasing her with less than an inch of his finger entering her.

She shook violently, desperately trying to stifle her whimpers and moans, and failing miserably. Her head was filled with heat and sensation, and she couldn't form a coherent thought. The closest thing was the echo of Master's commands in her ears, and even that began to fade as pleasure and desperation rushed through her.

She whined loudly, her neediness so intense that her little noise sounded like a sob. Her hips shoved backwards on Master's finger, craving the sensation of being filled by him. Again he pulled away and placed a hard smack on her ass.

"What a dirty little whore. Can't control yourself for five seconds, can you?"

Another painful smack that made her jump and whimper.

He kneeled upright again and slapped the other side of her ass twice. Shifting closer, he rested his hard cock on her ass and began to rub himself on her. He shuddered a bit, throbbing at the anticipation of fucking his needy whore.

He positioned his cock at her entrance and she whined. Her hips twitched, almost pressing back on him before she thought better of it. He shifted behind her and picked up the paddle. Rested it on her ass. He pushed forward a little, barely entering her, and moaned as she tightened around him in her excitement.

He lifted the paddle slightly, then brought it down in a sharp smack. He shoved inside her completely as her muscles contracted from the shock and pain, tightening further on his cock. She was soaked, her wetness running onto her thighs, and shivering uncontrollably. The sensation was exquisite, and he growled as he gripped her hip in his free hand.

"You can moan for me, slut."

He pulled out and quickly slammed back in, pounding into her hard. She screamed with pleasure, thrilled to finally be filled by him. He began to fuck her roughly, holding her hip hard enough that she would have finger-shaped bruises the next day, alongside the others.

Again, he struck her harshly with the paddle, being sure to time it with his thrusts so that she contracted around him just as he rammed into her. He continued fucking her hard and fast, using the paddle to accentuate every thrust. Her ass glowed a bright pink, and her pleasured screaming grew louder and louder as it took place of her moaning.

He tossed the paddle to the side and collapsed over her. He pounded her harder and faster, one hand holding his balance on the bed while the other kept a firm grip on her hip. His growls and moans crescendoed while her screams eased into cries of pure pleasure. She gasped with every thrust, losing all sense of anything short of his cock filling her up. Drool dripped around the gag and spilled onto the sheets as she went completely mindless.

He thrust hard, coming closer and closer to the edge. His hand moved from her hip to wrap around her throat and pull her up to her elbows. He shifted down onto his forearm, pressing his chest to her back. He continued to fuck her viciously as his cock began to twitch.

Ramming deep inside her, he went over the edge, filling her up with his cum.

He released her throat and wrapped his arm around her ribcage, squeezing her close to him. His head fell to her back, and for a moment, time stood still as they panted and recovered some semblance of their cognitive functionality.

He squeezed again and nuzzled the back of her neck. Then he let his cock slip from her pussy, a little cum dripping onto the sheets. He kissed the spot where the back of her neck met her shoulder. The arm around her ribs released her, and his hand traveled to her hair to pet her tenderly. His finger slipped under the strap of the gag and undid the buckle, then tossed the item to the side.

"Good girl, baby. Lie down for me and roll over."

She mumbled a small agreement and did as he said, rolling flat onto her back. Their gazes met and she smiled weakly, her eyes sparkling.

"Thank you, Master."

He leaned down and gave her a slow, affectionate kiss. Resting just a little of his weight on her, he ran the fingers of one hand through her hair to support the back of her head. He drew her head up to rest in the crook of his neck and kissed her hair.

"Such a good girl for me. You're going to have so many pretty bruises, now. Does that make you happy, honey?"

She nodded against his shoulder, but let out a little frustrated grunt and tugged at the rope still holding her hands to the bars. Chuckling a little, he released her head and undid his handiwork.

He leaned down again and wrapped an arm under her waist, the other arm still partially supporting him. He kissed her again, and she happily met his lips with hers. She curled her arms around his ribs and hugged him, sighing with contentment.

After a moment, she broke the kiss and smiled at him. She removed one arm from around him and stroked across his cheek.

"You're so good to me."

She giggled.

"Take the bar off, Master?"

He grinned and gave her a quick kiss, then kneeled up to oblige her. She followed him, sitting up straight.

When she was unstrapped, she curled her legs under herself and kneeled up to meet him. She kissed him, held his shoulders, and guided him to lie on his back where she laid on top of him. She nuzzled into his chest and grinned.

"Was that a nice welcome home?" He pet her hair and smiled at the ceiling.

"The best."

She squeezed her arms around him and kissed his shoulder. They both closed their eyes, drifting off to sleep surrounded by each other's warmth.

panlingua
panlingua
36 Followers