Hotter than Coffee

Story Info
Foursome at the Fairfield Mall.
2.2k words
4.09
3.3k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could not, for the life of me, imagine a worse way to spend a nice sunny Saturday afternoon than going to the mall. The sight of all these people shopping, trying to buy their way out of the boredom of human existence when there are a million other, better things to do outside - it just depresses me to no end.

But sometimes, a man doesn't have a choice; for instance, when his cell phone dies on him and he needs to get a new one before that boring meeting on Monday morning. I shudder to think of what would happen if I didn't have my phone to look at during that meeting, and had no choice but to pay attention to the PowerPoint presentations instead...

So I drove to the Fairfield Mall that Saturday, had to walk what felt like fifty miles because the closest parking spot was apparently in a different zip code, then waited in line at the phone store only to be served by some barely literate teenager whose sole purpose in life was to sign me up for an extended warranty. You would think a two-letter word would be very quick to convey, but in the end, it took me the better part of an hour to explain the concept of "NO" to that vendor. I thought they taught teenagers that no means no nowadays, but apparently some of them fall through the cracks!

This was starting to be the worst Saturday afternoon ever when suddenly, as I was taking a shortcut through the food court to go back to my car, I notice a woman waving at me. Right away, I recognized the short blond hair, the full lips and those piercing eyes looking straight at me through her glasses: it was my good friend Laura, whom I hadn't seen for the longest time. Laura and I had always been flirting, but without it leading to anything else... so far.

"Oh my god, what a surprise!" she said as I came near her.

"Good to see you", I said while hugging her.

"What are you doing here?"

"Playing frisbee. Frisbee golf, actually. It's golf, but with a frisbee. I have to say, it's very hard to hit that golf ball with a frisbee."

Oh, the way Laura always laughs at my silly jokes. When her eyes started to shine and her sensual lips parted for just a second to smile, showing a flash of teeth... I could have kissed her right there!

"You got a minute?" I asked instead. "You want to go for coffee?"

"No, I need something hotter than coffee right now" she said in that naughty tone of hers.

"What can be hotter than coffee?"

So she showed me.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me behind her to the nearest department store. Don't even ask me which store it was - I sure wasn't paying attention. All I know is there was a perfume section, then the bras and panties, and then a corner with dresses on racks. She took a quick look at the dresses and chose one, but I could tell she wasn't paying attention either. I had shopped with women before: there is no way she made a choice so fast if she actually cared about which dress she was going to pick! Then again, it probably would have been a very nice dress: low cut enough to show some of her cleavage, and short enough to let everyone get a good look at her sexy thighs.

Then she brought the dress (and me in tow) to the changing rooms, and asked the lady with the customer service tag if she could try it on. The lady opened a changing room for Laura. She went in and closed the door behind her... but as soon as the lady was gone to help another customer, she opened the door and waved me in. I looked around to make sure nobody was paying attention to me, then snuck through the crack in the door.

That changing room was the size of a small closet; there was barely enough room for the two of us to stand. There was a mirror on one wall, a small ledge on which to sit, and a set of hooks on the other side where she hung the dress. That is all I had time to see before I pulled her towards me and covered her lips, her face, her neck with kisses. Gone were all the inhibitions that had held me back before; gone, the fear of ruining our friendship by taking it too far; gone, the need to hide my feelings for Laura. The smell of her perfume, which I already loved when I met her, became intoxicating in such a small space. It felt as if every breath I took was full of that perfume: something like spices and strawberries mixed together. I could have kissed her in that small changing room until the store closed down - and then keep on kissing.

But when I caught my breath for a second and went for a second wave along the other side of her sexy face, she stopped me and put a finger on my lips.

"No", she whispered softly. "I want something hotter than that."

"What can be hotter than kisssing in a changing room?"

So, once again, she showed me.

Keeping a finger on my lips, she slid her other hand along my body, into the gap between my shirt and my pants, and then down my underwear. My cock was already hard from kissing her; it started to grow between her?fingers. She let go of my lips as I let out a deep sigh, and undid my belt to pull down my pants. Then she started to rub both of her hands up and down my hard cock. She still wouldn't let me kiss her, but she leaned in against me and, without stopping for a second to run her fingers over my cock, whispered in my ear:

"Is this hotter?"

"Oh dear god yes it is!"

"Is it?" she teased. "And what about this?"

And then she went down on her knees, in the narrow space of the changing room, and started to lick my cock. She licked the tip, then grabbed my shaft and pushed it up to lick the underside. The feeling of her soft, wet tongue all around my shaft made it stiffen even more. And when she caressed my balls with her other hand, I had to clench my teeth; otherwise, I would have let out a loud moan of pleasure that could have been heard all the way in the food court!

I moved her beautiful blond hair to the side, and then I got to experience the most wonderful sight: Laura on her knees, with my stiff cock in her mouth and her hands around my shaft; and next to her, in the mirror, another gorgeous woman also on her knees and sucking some guy's cock. It was as if there was a foursome in that changing room. For some reason, the other guy's cock was bigger than mine; I guess it's true what they say about the grass always being greener on the other side...

When Laura started to feel my cock throbbing in her hand, she knew it was time to move on to the next position. This was a changing room, after all - you are meant to change positions. She stood back up, and was about to take off her blouse when I stopped her. I would have loved to kiss her breasts right there and suck on her nipples. I would have loved to go down on my knees, lift her skirt and lick her pussy through the fabric of her panties. I would have loved a million other things first, but I knew I wasn't able to hold my arousal in check that long. I needed her - and now.

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around, facing the sitting ledge. Then I lifted the back of her skirt with one hand, and pulled down her white lace panties with the other. That naughty girl's panties were soaking wet! I could tell she loved it so much to feel my cock in her mouth that she was already turned on, her little clit swollen and aching for attention, her pussy filled with sweet juices to welcome me in...

Laura's panties fell down to her ankles as she bent forward and put her hands down on the ledge. Her wet slit was calling for me, already dripping with the thought of what I would do next. When she felt my thick cock slide inside her, it was her turn to refrain herself from moaning. But to make sure she wouldn't let out even a sigh, I put my hand over her mouth. Her warm breath in my palm told me it was the right idea: when my other hand grabbed her breast through her blouse and massaged her nipple, she would have been screaming with pleasure if I hadn't prevented it.

And then I started to fuck her.

BANG

BANG

BANG

My goodness, did these people out there in the other changing rooms make a lot of noise when they close the doors, or what? Thankfully, it also meant that nobody would think anything of the banging that came from our little room. Because at that point, I was thrusting in and out of her hot, wet pussy as fast as I could. My big hard cock filled her up completely, and let her feel all of my shaft rubbing against her, inside her, through her. The guy next to me in the mirror had also taken his partner from behind. For some reason, the woman he was fucking wasn't as sexy as Laura. I guess that story about the grass being greener was bullshit!

Then my left hand let go of her breast and went down to tease her from the front, with my arm wrapped around her. She tried to raise her skirt in front to help me, and right away my finger found the little cranny where her swollen clit was hiding. I dipped the tip of my finger into the juices that dripped from her slit, rubbed them all over her clit, and then gave her a little pinch at the end of each stroke. She had to bring both hands down to steady herself, because her legs were starting to shake. I know she was getting dizzy; she wanted to shout my name or beg me to fuck her harder and harder. But I remained in control: I kept a tight hand on her mouth, and all she could do to show me how much she loved it was to bite into one of my fingers.

Was it the pain in my finger?

Was it when her pussy suddenly tightened around my cock as I was buried deep inside her?

Was it the warmth of her juices dripping all over my thighs?

All I know is that one second I was fucking her hard from behind, and the next I was shooting a hot load of cum up her pussy. Then another spurt of cum followed, then a third one; I didn't want to stop pumping my hard cock into her. Her moans died behind her closed lips, and the shivers of her beautiful body were dampened by the embrace of my arms. I held her tight until she stopped shaking, then I released my grip on her little clit and pulled my cock out of her pussy, only for a stream of hot cum to flow down her thighs and legs. What a sight it was to watch my hot seed drip all the way down to her white lace panties, which were still hanging around her ankles!

"That was amazing", she whispered when I let go of her mouth so she could finally catch her breath.

"I know it was", I said, "I was there."

And then another one of those sexy smiles that made me wish we could start all over again.

I helped Laura clean up the streaks of warm cum and held her shoulders so she wouldn't fall down while she put her panties back on. One last look in the mirror, and we came out of the changing room. The lady with the customer service tag saw us and gave me a disapproving look. I'm used to getting a disapproving look from women right after sex; but even with my experience, that look was a particularly nasty one.

"Do you need anything else, Ma'am?" she asked Laura. "Is everything OK?"

"Everything is fine", said Laura.

"Actually, I think it was a bit tight", I said.

Oh, that smile! That smile of hers! It made me wish I could kiss her again.

But not in front of that hag. Instead I told the lady:

"Yes, a little tight. I think my friend would like to have something slightly bigger, maybe."

"Something bigger?" she asks with a frown. "Uh... I will try to go see if I can find something."

And once she was gone, Laura whispered in my ear:

"No, I wouldn't want anything bigger. That was perfect; just the right size."

"So what kind of size is that? How do you call a large, hot coffee? A grande, is it?"

"That was a venti!" she said.

And then we kissed.

I owe the Fairfield Mall an apology: I cannot, for the life of me, imagine a better way to spend a nice sunny Saturday afternoon than going to the mall.