A Snip In Time

Story Info
I went for a haircut. But my regular hairdresser was away.
3.1k words
4.56
19.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

It was meant to be a simple enough Friday event. Since I had the day off work, I would drop into my regular hairdresser, Little All Off, get Lorna to cut my hair and then catch up with the boys at The Wild Duck. So I clang in through the door, setting off the chimes and it's not Lorna I see who emerges smiling from behind the partition that stops the street seeing you getting your hair cut. Instead a tall, long legged woman stood in front of me. I know she had long legs because I could see almost all of them, bare below the hem of her white micro miniskirt.

"I'm Dina," she announced. "Lorna's got the week off." She smiled beatifically down at me but with a tone that suggested she had spent the entire week convincing Lorna's regulars that she could be trusted. I started to admire the way her large breasts curved out under her uniform top from her thin frame and how that pleated miniskirt barely covered the swell of her butt as she turned to lead me behind the partition to the salon's chairs. Not that she seemed to care that she was showing a lot of skin and hinting at a lot more. Although I could only imagine that she was completely aware of the effect she had on me. That smile she gave me over her shoulder as she led me into the privacy of the salon seemed to confirm that.

But she needed to make sure. "I've been cutting hair for ten years," she advised, "so you're safe with me."

"Sure I am," I mumbled trying to keep my eyes in my head. "I'm Michael," I added, somewhat unnecessarily. I could dream, but I would be in and out in less than half an hour and then we'd both be quickly fading memories in each other's pockets. Having ogled her legs on our journey to the back of the shop, I returned to normality as I stood there facing her with her large bust, which was well covered by that thick starchy top buttoned to her neck, her impressive bust nonetheless was dominating my view of her. She was tall. "Sorry, your name again?" I asked having forgotten it in the confusion of bare legs, tight bottom, thin hips. And that bust.

"Dina," she reminded me with a smoky lilt. "I thought you were going to run away." Totally ironic. We both knew I was not going to do that. She smiled and I noticed her penetrating blue eyes for the first time.

"I'm loyal to Lorna," I complained as she gestured at which seat I should take.

"I'm not going to steal you away," she replied in a tone that suggested that was quite possibly what she might do.

"Where would you steal me away too?" I asked as I sat in the proffered chair.

"Now where could I take you?" she smiled, as she ran an exploratory hand through my hair, running the pads of my fingers along one side of my scalp. I tingled. "Obviously this week I am here. But usually I have a couple of regular shifts..." she started. She tried to look at me apologetically in the mirror as she ran her fingers through my hair on the other side of my head. Again I tingled. "I could tell you where I usually work. But of course it would be unfair for your loyalty for me to tell you. And it's a small world. Lorna would find out if I stole you away from her."

She lifted my hair away from my ears. "And she does such a good job," Dina added. "You should stay with her." She ran her fingers gently through my hair as she smiled at me in the mirror. "I will try not to make a mess of it!" she promised.

She reached for her scissors, snapping them open a shut a few times. "All I will do is just tidy things up so you can return to Lorna without any issues." She started to cut my hair, straighten up the fringe. She smiled at me watching her in the mirror as I imagined what that impressive bust would look like with no starchy uniform in the way. "And then I can cut your hair again next time Lorna goes away," she added brightly.

"You don't have her locked up in a cupboard, do you?" I teased.

"Haha," she replied, "do you think that hairdressing pays well enough to do something like that?"

She cut away for a while. But clearly she did not enjoy the silence. "Sorry Michael, it's very quiet in here. I could not work out how to get the radio to play through the speakers up there." She pointed with her scissors to the set of speakers mounted on the ceiling. I was distracted again. The action of her reaching up, lifted her top baring her flat midriff right in front of my eyes and showing that her micro mini was slung well below her navel. That bare flat chest proved that she kept in good shape. And the bare flesh below her navel made me wonder about what was beyond the thin band of her skirt.

"I can't help you with that," I told her.

"Well we can talk. Have you seen any good movies recently?" she asked with just enough animation to show that she was not reciting that old chestnut by rote. But back to cutting my hair meant that all that was exposed were those long, shapely legs.

I mentioned something recently popular, a movie I had seen recently. I had a vague memeory of it which had me wondering aloud whether Jenifer Lopez could act. I thought that was a reasonable answer.

But Dina did not seem to hear my comment. Instead she told me "I watched a great gangbang film last night. This woman is dancing in a bar. She starts swaying her hips so her short shirt flicks up showing off her g-string and stockings. You know?" I didn't, so Dina stepped away from me and did a sharp hip sway. I could see that she wore a black g-string and no stockings.

Dina continued. "This woman was right into into it, in this crowded bar, there must have been six, maybe ten men watching her. After teasing the men, the top came off, then the skirt. Then the bra and the g-string. Naked, she strode between the men letting them touch her and more. The cocks came out. She was up for it, sucking a number of them. Then she got it in all holes." There was a pause. Dina stopped with the scissors for a moment. I was unsure if I was meant to say anything. But I could not think of anything to say. "Oh, I watched it with my boyfriend," she added matter-of-factly.

That was not the conclusion that I was expecting. "So just the two of you?" I tried, assuming that was a reasonable response.

"Oh yes, we didn't think of inviting anyone else over. Given that I had to work today -- here -- and so does he."

"Oh," I wondered, "what does he do?"

"He gets excited. About five minutes in when she had taken off her clothes, he had his cock out. It was so big and hard. I have to chose between making him happy and watching the movie myself. I get turned on too, you know."

"I meant what does he do for a job?" I responded as Dina trimmed a little more from the sides.

"Oh, he's in sales. Keeping the customer satisfied. Of course we're watching a girl getting it in all holes so I just knew that he was going to get interested in my bottom before too long, what with what was going into the girl's bottom on the screen."

"What was going into her bottom?" I asked thinking that was fair enough.

"Oh didn't I mention that? She was taking on three guys at a time. They all took turns in her mouth, cunt and her arse. Air tight. While the other men in the bar had their cocks out wanking at the scene."

"Ah, I see. Was she on her hands and knees?" It seemed a reasonable question. I was trying to get the whole thing straight in my mind.

"That's the best position," Dina agreed. "You know how men like to keep their ball sacs away from each others when they are DP'ing you." I did not know that, but it seemed highly likely that men would want to do that, so I nodded.

Dina stopped me moving my head with a firm hand on my neck as she studied how Lorna had cut around the crown of my head. While she did this Dina pressed those large breasts against my back. She kept them in contact with me as she teased my fringe and checked it in the mirror. "I don't mind the anal," she continued, "but I don't get many orgasms that way. I mean anal is okay and it stimulates me in some interesting ways. But pleasurable as it is, I really need clitoral stimulation. Ridge understands that though. So he doesn't stay up my arse for too long when we do it that way. He knows what I need."

Dina came back round to my side and tilted my head suddenly. Reaching out to balance, I grabbed her high on a thigh. Her bare thigh. Sensing nothing adverse in Dina's reaction, I reached higher and with nothing in the way I found my fingers inside her.

"The g-string doesn't really stop any access to my cunt, does it," Dina considered as I found her clit. "But you better go easy since I'm the one wielding sharp objects. And Ridge is rather possessive. And yeah, he can get violent." I pulled my hand away. Dina gripped the back of my neck strongly and stared coldly at me in the mirror. "Did I say you could stop?" she snapped. So I carefully put my fingers back where they been. "That's better," Dina smiled. "Now be gentle and no one gets hurt."

And that's how we continued. "You know the sort of porn I like?" Dina asked me. I didn't respond, wondering though if the correct answer was gangbangs. Dina didn't wait for my guess though. "It's got to have a story line, at least a little one. Those ones that start with the girl already undressed and the dicks already out, they do nothing for me. Now the gangbang one we watched the other night, that had a bit of a story. Like the one I told you about from last night. In that one, the girl and her boyfriend are sitting watching a porno and they are bored. So he says to her 'what's wrong' and she says that she's bored. He is trying to stimulate her but no good, he can tell that she's just not in the mood. He pulls his cock out of his pants and she wanks it a few times but it's obvious that she's not into doing that either. She clearly needs something more. So he says why don't I invite Blake over. And she says well, why don't I invite Oliver over too in that case? And he says well, why not? And sure enough, Oliver and Blake join them in their living room. They're standing there, the two of them in jeans and shirts all grins because, let's face it, they are not great actors. But she breaks the ice by announcing that she wants to see their cocks."

Dina would have continued her tale but the front door to the salon opened with the appropriate clanging and door chimes going. "Excuse me," Dina told me, disengaging herself from my fingers and disappearing to the front of the shop beyond the partition to see who it was. She returned in a moment in company. A shorter but stunning redhead in a summer dress that showed off the best aspects of her tight body followed her. "This is Maya," Dina told me, "she's my two o'clock."

Maya slunk up next to Dina, a smile on her face, feline in movement, almost purring. "Sorry, I'm early," Maya breathed, giving me a wide smile, which confirmed that she found my presence there was a good thing.

"Oh that's all right," Dina responded. "I was just telling Michael about this porno I was watching last night and he was good enough to finger me while I was describing the girl getting it in all holes at the same time." Maya nodded sagely as Dina brought her up to speed on those necessary details. "Do you mind sucking off Michael while I finish off the story?" Dina asked Maya who smiled at Dina and then at me. And then looked at my crotch which was covered by the cutting cape. "Oh, I've just about finished," Dina smiled as she carefully lifted the cape off me, making sure that she caught all the clippings in the cape as she folded it. "There, that should be easier," she told the eager redhead.

While Dina took the cape to the back of the shop, Maya knelt in front of me and unzipped my pants. "You're already hard," she confirmed. "Now why is that?" I had no chance to answer.

Dina came back and lifted her skirt at the front. "He's been playing with this," she confirmed, inserting a finger as if showing us her bare crotch was not enough of a statement. The g-string was gone. Maya shook her head ruefully and took my cock in her mouth.

Dina picked up one of those battery powered razors to clean my neck. "I've been doing all the talking!" she exclaimed.

"Mmm," Maya replied as she went deeper on me.

"That's okay, you've got your mouth full there," Dina admired. "Anything you would like to share, Michael?"

"Have you ever done anything like in the movie?" I asked her.

She thought about that for a moment. "Ridge did once invite two of his friends over, but that was ages ago. They were very respectful."

"Respectful?" I asked her.

"They only did things to me that Ridge let them. He allowed them to eat me out and suck on these." She stopped the razoring so that she could massage her breasts through the top. "Oh, I was naked of course. But everyone knows how possessive Ridge is, so they waited for permission and didn't cross any boundaries. They had to keep their clothes on, of course. But I made them cum in their pants."

Maya took me out of her mouth. "Messy," she observed.

Dina shrugged. "They didn't seem to mind." She went back to cleaning the hair off my neck.

Maya looked up into my eyes. "We don't want a mess, so I guess I'll finish you off into my mouth," she suggested. I smiled with the expectation then looked hopefully over to Dina.

"Tell me when you're about to come, Michael," Dina suggested while she waved the clippers in the air. "I wouldn't want any accidents."

Maya went back to work on me. And she was good. Dina noticed me getting close and stepped back. I could still see her in the mirror. "What are you thinking of?" she challenged. I grunted as Maya tightened her lips around my cock. "How about this?" Dina asked as she lifted her skirt to her waist and turned around so that I could see all of that round firm butt. That view -- triggering the memory of Dina talking about anal -- put me over the edge and I shot my first spurt into Maya's mouth. She did not seem to mind and gripped me strongly in her mouth until I finished.

"Sorry," I told Maya when she finally let me go.

"That's okay," Maya smiled as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, "I like to swallow cum. Who knows, the rumours may be true, it may really be nutritious." She licked her lips.

I smiled at the thought of that. Maya placed the clippers back down on the surface in front of me. "We're done," she announced.

"Not quite," Maya interrupted her and smiled at me. "Do you get turned on by the sight of two women kissing, and you know..." She stood up and went over to Dina's side holding her by her midriff.

"I guess..." I said.

Maya smiled "Good because I get turned on by being watched. Come on Dina, come down here." The much taller Dina bent down taking Maya's chin in her hands. Sure enough they embraced in a long kiss.

Dina stepped away from Maya and stared at me, suddenly cold. "Now Michael, get out of the shop. I have work to do. Show's over."

"Do you want me to pay anything?" I asked her as I followed her around the partition, back to the counter and the street.

"Twenty dollars should cover it," Dina decided. I reached for my wallet. "Cash," Dina added. "I can't get the card machine to work." Fortunately, I had some notes on me so quickly sorted that out with her and left. As I walked down the street towards The Wild Duck I wondered at my good luck and whether I had thanked Maya properly for what was a pretty good headjob. And whether I should have tried to get her contact before I was herded out so I could see her again. Oh well.

Of course the boys at The Wild Duck did not believe me when I told them.

+++

A few weeks later I went back to get Lorna to cut my hair. She ushered me straight in, plonked me in the chair and was soon tidying me up with her scissors. We chatted about her holiday and the weather. Eventually I asked her about the replacement she had in while she was away.

"Replacement?" she asked, looking confused.

"Her name was Dina?" I suggested, reflecting her doubt.

"I don't know anyone by that name," Lorna straight away replied. "I closed the place up for the time while I was away. Are you sure you went to the right shop? You know, in the right street?" Lorna smiled at me via the mirror. I could not tell if she was teasing me or offering sympathy. But I noticed that she was wearing a micro mini below her usual stiff uniform top. She smiled as she reached across my crown. "Have you seen any good movies?" she asked. She pressed her body against my arm as she snipped at my fringe.

Then she thought for a moment. "Dina, you say?" I nodded. She thought harder and gave me a strange look. "Dina, I think that was the previous owner, she sold me the shop," she advised. "But," she added with a distant look, "that was over twenty years ago."

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers