Hotter than Fiction 1997

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv looked absolutely stunning with her natural blonde hair, expressive blue eyes and sun-kissed skin. The contrast between the color of her skin and the lively vibrance of her golden hair created a magical effect that made me gasp in awe.

Her summer dress and bra looked looser than I remembered. It was as if she was magically undressing in front of me without even touching her clothes.

While I was adoring my new mom, my new dad had vanished into the house, but he soon returned with a bottle of white wine and three glasses and placed them on a garden table next to a lounge chair.

"Thank you Nils!" Liv exclaimed, and then she turned to me and said, "Come on Dee, give your Mommy a hug!"

Then she pulled me into her bosom, lovingly like a loving mother would embrace her son. She placed her sexy fingers under my chin and pushed my face up, then she planted a warm and passionate kiss on my trembling lips.

My soul was abuzz with pure lust, enjoying the amazing feeling of Liv's warm embrace, her loving fingers brushing through my hair, her tongue entering my mouth, licking and exploring my own tongue slowly and gently.

Gently, I returned her kiss. She let out a deep sigh mixed with a shaky moan. She moaned even louder when I slid my tongue into her mouth, dragging it slowly over her teeth before our tongues reunited.

"That's really hot!" Nils' voice came from behind me. I started to turn my head, but Liv held my face in her warm delicate hands, then I felt Nils' hands exploring my butt over my jeans before he swiftly pulled my T-shirt out of my jeans and up over my head. I felt Nils' muscular chest press into my back.

His chest was bare and warm; I could feel his nipples, his chest hair brushing up and down my skin. The hot sensation of his breath on my neck made me shiver uncontrollably. I let out a soft sigh, but when I felt Nils' hand sliding into my pants and down my underwear, my deep sigh turned into a thick moan.

Before I could fully appreciate these new and exciting sensations, or even get the chance to react to them, I noticed Liv's hand on my belt, fumbling with the buckle for a few seconds and then voila: my pants' button and zipper were undone.

"Step out of your pants and shoes, baby," Nils ordered me in a thick, hypnotic voice.

I obeyed Nils' orders, standing there in front of his wife wearing only my briefs, and then Nils pulled them down as well. Now I stood utterly naked. I looked down at my junk and to my horror my dick dangled in front of me, asleep, or maybe even dead.

No! Come on. What the fuck? What happened to my virile dingly-dong?

"It's okay, sweetie," Liv purred as she shrugged, letting her magical summer dress fall from her shoulders and onto the floor. "It's just your nerves. Maybe this can help?"

Liv took one step back, then reached for one the straps of her bra and slowly rolled it down her shoulder, then she reached behind her back, unclasped her bra, slid down her other strap and let the expensive boob container fall onto the floor. Her glorious teardrop-shaped mommy mammaries jiggled in front of my wide eyes, and her thick rubber-like nipples stood up from their large areolas to salute me.

"Oh no. Still nervous?" Liv pouted as she reached down for my balls and began to scratch them lightly with the very tip of her short, beautifully manicured fingernails. "Our little friend is still hiding?"

"Oh...I'm so...don't know...I...you are so....oh!" I mumbled incoherently.

"It's okay sweetie," Liv said empathetically. "Let's play an icebreaker game."

"Oh?"

"Yes these naughty things you wrote in your application letter," Liv said as she walked to a table and picked up a piece of paper from it. It was the letter I had sent them.

I looked at Liv's stunning body and beautiful face. Her makeup was absolutely perfect. Pink lipstick to match her nail polish, blue eyeshadow, black mascara on her long eyelashes that made her look a tad bit slutty.

"I would love to taste her pussy on his cock," Liv read from my letter. "We can arrange that Daddy, can't we?"

"I believe so, honey," Nils replied playfully.

I turned around to look at Nils, and I did a double take when I laid eyes on the magnificence of his fully erect cock for the very first time. In my delirious mind, Nils' magic wand looked a lot longer, thicker and indefinitely hotter than my own dick. It was circumcised like mine. What a happy coincidence!

It was simply a magnificent piece of equipment. Did I already say that it was magnificent?

I say it again: it was absofuckinglutely magnificent!

There are cocks that are pleasing to the eyes of their admirers, there are cocks that can mesmerize enthusiasts, there are cocks that can make girls and guys go crazy with lust, and Nils' cock was all that and more.

His cock was the king of all cocks!

Holy poop! That dick looks incredible, but there's no way it would fit up my ass without doing some serious damage. What was I thinking? No wonder that other guy ran away!

"Do you want to take a picture of it, son?" Nils joked mischievously.

"Uh...yes, I would," I replied innocently. "Do you have a camera?"

"You're a silly boy, aren't you?" Liv said when she stopped laughing.

"Yes?" I replied sheepishly.

"Say it!" Liv demanded.

"What?"

"Say, I'm a silly boy, Mommy!"

"I am a silly boy, Mommy."

"Good. Now say, I want to taste Mommy's juices on Daddy's dick!"

"I want to...test Daddy's stick...no...Mommy's stick on Daddy's dick...uh...I..."

"Oh my God!" Liv laughed, then Nils laughed and I think I laughed too, although I can't be sure if I laughed or just made some silly puppy noise.

"Let's try something simpler," Liv said joyously. "Say, I..."

"I...," I repeated.

"...want to taste Mommy's juices on Daddy's dick!"

"...want to...do exactly what you said!"

"Oh, you're so funny," Liv hooted.

"Let's move this party inside babes. I want to wreck Dee's poor little asshole with this," Nils suggested, smirking devilishly as he placed one finger on his erection and pushed it down and laughed as it sprung back up again.

"Oh, look at Daddy's poor dick, baby," Liv husked next to my ear. "It's crying. I think it's lonely and needs some loving attention."

Liv was talking about a single drop of precum leaking out of her husband's flaring pee-slit. She stepped towards her husband, then brought the tip of her finger down to the mouth of his crying crown and slowly wiped the precum away.

"Suck on Mommy's finger, honey," Liv said as she placed her finger up on my trembling lips. "Lick it up and taste it."

I extended my tongue and licked the tip of Liv's sexy finger before closing my lips around it. The droplet of precum wasn't large enough to activate my tastebuds, but the act of sucking on Liv's finger was enough to activate my nervous dangly-ding. I felt it tingle, then move slowly up and up until it was officially awake and in a semi-erect state.

Liv looked down at my junk and smiled sweetly, then she took my hand and started dragging me behind her as she walked into the house slowly and seductively.

"The wine?" Nils asked.

"Fuck the wine," Liv replied in a thick husky voice. "We'll get to it after we fuck him."

My eyes were glued to Liv's sexy buttcheeks as she walked up the stairs in front of me, dragging me behind her towards the master bedroom.

Chapter 4

After entering the bedroom, the three of us stood in front of a queen-sized bed, then Liv walked to the foot of the bed, leaning forward she placed her hands on the bed near the front edge, she then raised her sexy ass and started wiggling it at her husband. She let out a playful squeal when Nils grabbed the side of her thin panties and with a swift jerk tore it off her ass.

"Couldn't you just pull them down, honey?" Liv purred lustily. "Those are expensive, you know!"

"It's much more fun this way," Nils replied. "I'll buy you ten more."

"Will you rip them all off of me just like you did now?"

"You know I will."

"Promise?"

"Yup!"

"Ooh...now fuck your wife nice and hard in front of our new son!" Liv cooed as she spread her feet apart, exposing her lovely wet cunt to her action-ready husband. "We need to teach our beautiful son all about those naughty birds and bees."

"We sure do," Nils said and then chuckled softly.

Grabbing his hard shaft in one hand, Nils aimed the inflated crown of his cock at his wife's visibly dripping slit, then flexed his ass backwards and then boom, he slammed his entire dick into Liv's juicy cunt with one powerful thrust.

"OH FUCK BABY!" Liv cried out, her shaky voice thick with raw lust. "FUCK MEEE! FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL, DADDY...OOH!"

Your little girl? Is Liv getting the roles confused? Is Nils supposed to be my daddy...and Liv's daddy too? Are these Freudian slips? Is Liv...wait a sec...is she his actual daughter? I can see the resemblance...or can I?

Hey, wait a minute. Liv is six years older than Nils. Okay, silly me!

Slosh! Slosh! Slosh! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Nils started to bang the life out of Liv's hot cunt, his groin slamming against the horny blonde's ass with each ferocious thrust. Nils and Liv were panting and groaning as they fucked right in front of my grateful eyes, both observing my reaction and enjoying the effect of their live sex show on my now ultra-hard dick.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck me! I love your big cock! Dee, llook at how fucking good Daddy's fucking Mommy."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Nils pounded Liv's pussy with gusto, showing off his virility and sexual prowess as he winked at me mischievously. Then I looked at Liv. Her beautiful boobs swayed to the rhythm of her husband's thrusts, she was watching me as she gently bit her upper lip.

"Daddy, fuck your horny girl. Ooh, fuck meeee!" Liv crooned as her daddy -and my daddy- fucked her harder and harder from behind.

"Oh my sweet honey. I love fucking you!"

Oh fuck, this is so hot.

"Do you wanna fuck me like this too sweetie?" Liv asked me hotly as she got plowed extremely hard by her husband/daddy. "Would you like to fuck me now?"

I felt my cheeks become hot as I nodded my head and husked, "Yes!"

"Step aside Daddy!" Liv said shakily. "Let our baby take over!"

What? I thought Daddy was supposed to fuck me before letting me fuck his wife!

"I let you fuck her in a minute," Nils said to me as he retracted his slick cock out of Liv's pussy. "But first you need to lick my dick and balls...okay?"

With a girlish squeal, Liv got on her knees in front of Daddy's dripping dick faster than lightning. With her curling finger, she beckoned me to join her.

A delirious moment later I was on my knees, sitting next to Liv and looking up at Nils' pulsing cock and huge dangling balls.

As I looked up, I noticed a few thin trails of pussy juice running down the thick shaft, joining together a bit further down to make a slightly thicker stream before trickling down those shaved ball sacks.

I stretched my tongue out and slowly licked a droplet of Liv's juice right off of the bumpy seam in the middle of those two hot sacks. Once it dissolved on my tongue, the drop of pussy juice felt tangy and salty.

I wondered if that was the pure taste of Liv's pussy and juices. I was sure that the manly taste of Nils' sweat and wet cock had drowned out the residual taste of Liv's pussy juice...you know...I was thinking about all those usual things that any normal teenage boy would think about during his first bisexual encounter.

Does the smell of dick overpower the taste of pussy? Do I like the taste of wet balls? Hmm, I believe I do. Yes, yes!

I looked up at the slightly pulsating veins of the erect manhood looming above my face, and decided that it was time to stop dreaming and overthinking. It was time to experience all those taboo thoughts that occupied my mind and soul every minute of every day. I started to drag my tongue along the underside of Nils' impressive shaft.

"Yeah!" Nils groaned shakily and shuddered visibly. "Now drag that tongue slowly up. Good boy. Up that shaft. Jesus, you're good at this....up...swirl that tongue under that ridge and around that wide head...oh my god!"

I obeyed every order and followed every direction like a good, reliable cocksucker. As I kissed the tip of Daddy's meaty cockhead, I noticed that Liv had looped two fingers around the base of her husband's magnificent, throbbing dick.

"Watch your teeth," Liv almost whispered in a thick husk.

As I opened my mouth to suck the head, Mommy pulled Daddy's dick towards my face and suddenly I was overwhelmed with the sensation of a huge dick plunging down my throat. I started to cough and felt my eyes fill with tears, then Daddy pulled his intruding dick back and out of my mouth.

"Sorry honey," Liv apologized sincerely. "I got a bit excited. I'll teach you how to suck that dick a bit later. Okay?"

"Deal," I hissed in a hoarse voice. "Ahem...ughhh...cough-cough...deal!"

"Did you taste me on Daddy's dick?" Liv inquired excitedly.

"I did at first," I replied honestly. "But then the smell and taste of cock overpowered everything else. I think I need to taste your juices straight from the source."

"Oh my god!" Liv exclaimed shakily. "You little fucker. Getting cheeky, eh?"

"I..."

"Oh my sweet boy, you don't need to ask twice!" Liv announced joyfully as she stood up and plopped backwards onto the bed.

She then slid her sexy ass down the bed until it was almost hanging from the front edge, then she drew her legs up and apart, splaying and displaying the full glory of her wet pussy for my horny eyes.

I walked towards the bed on my knees until I was close enough to position my face right above Liv's slick pussy. I had never done this before, but I had dreamed about doing it and had seen some pictures of women doing it to other women. I dove in without a plan, endgame or exit strategy.

First I kissed the clit, and of course the clit jumped up and stiffened like a cute little cock. I kissed it again, then slowly sucked it into my mouth. Liv moaned and shuddered.

I placed the palm of my hand down on top of the strip of hair above the pussy and pushed down, before I began licking those freshly wet outer and inner lips with wide swirls and strokes of my tongue.

Liv's beautiful pussy was shaved except for the trimmed strip of dense golden curls which garnished her sexy mons pubis. I pulled on those hairs gently as I continued my lick-swirl-kissy assault on the sensitive pulsating flesh.

"Oh, my beautiful boy!" Liv mewled hotly. "Where did you learn to eat pussy so good?"

"Mmm...mmm...fff...mmm," I started to hum into Mommy's pussy. I had either heard or read it somewhere that humming into a pussy drives women crazy, and boy oh boy it was true.

"You hot little fucker!" Liv yelled at me. "Oh!"

Thinking that Liv was angry with me, I looked up and removed my face from her trembling coochie.

"Keep on doing what you're doing, sweetie," Liv ordered sternly as she bucked her hip, mashing her steaming slit into my surprised face. "Oh god oh god oh god. You're so fucking cute. Ooh cutie cutie cutie cute. Ooh, Keep munching on Mommy's wet cunt, honey."

Obviously I continued to munch and hum simultaneously, but then a familiar sound grabbed my attention.

Fap! Fap! Fap! FAPFAPFAPFAPFAP!

I knew what the sound was and where exactly it was coming from. While I was busy eating his wife's pussy, Nils had started stroking his cock right next to my face.

FAP! FAP! FAP!

Then he brought his dick even closer until it touched the side of my cheek. The sharp scent of whipped cock raced up my nose and made me salivate even more all over Liv's totally saturated cunt.

"Pull your face away for a sec baby," Nils said as he bent his knees and began to shoot load after load of creamy white semen all over his wife's pussy and stomach.

Even though I reacted to Daddy's warning very quickly, I was still hit with a speedy wad which landed on the back of my neck. I watched in awe as Daddy's flaring pee-hole spewed shot after shot of hot, thick and hearty cream, making the sexiest splat-splat sound and painting the sexiest abstract tableau as each shot splattered Mommy's lightly bronzed skin.

"Remember your letter baby?" Nils asked in a thick voice. "Lap it up. It's all yours."

I remembered the second request in my letter: I want to lap up his cum from her pussy.

Since my request had been granted so graciously by my host and hostess, I needed to do my part, so I started to lap up all the cum that had covered Liv's skin and slit, causing Liv to squirm her ass and buck her hip at me and mash her crotch as hard as possible into my face. Soon after I swallowed every creamy drop of jizz off her body, Liv let out a long drawn moan and began to shout obscenities at me.

"You beautiful, sexy motherfucker! I'm coming, you fucking hot cuntlicker! You're making me fucking come so good! You cocksucking fucking hot fuck-toy!"

Oh holy frisbee! She curses like a sailor when she's overheating!

I stayed on my knees in front of Liv, waiting for her to finish coming. She was still holding onto her own shaky thighs which were drawn up and I watched mesmerized as Mommy's pussy contracted and pulsated, then it spewed a thick creamy discharge that looked a bit thinner than semen. I dove in and slurped it up like a good boy.

"Mmmmfuckkkkkk!" Liv moaned wildly and started to come one more time.

I looked up at my stunning, multiorgasmic lover, she was curling her toes, flopping her head from side to side, clenching her jaws and pursing her lips as she held on tightly to her sexy thighs.

For some reason I decided to plant the palm of my hand on top of her mons pubis again. As soon as I pushed down on her pubic bone I slammed three fingers up inside Liv's slit and started to finger-bang the wonderful hole as firmly as I possibly could.

Liv let out a thick, lengthy grunt and then the most marvelous thing happened. Liv's luscious cunt began to contract wildly, then it spewed a strong torrent of pussy juice, spraying my face and chest with a generous amount of warm, clear fluid.

"Ohgodnnnnonono!" she bellowed hotly. "Pfffffuckingmotherfuck!"

Of course instead of ducking my head, I opened my mouth, taking most of whatever she was squirting directly down my throat. I fucking loved drinking every single drop of Liv's pussy-cum. This was one bonus taboo thing that I had never dreamed about, but it was happening and I was absolutely loving it.

Liv seemed embarrassed for some reason and it seemed that she was trying to stop squirting. It worked for a second, but then she let go and a stronger spray hit me right in the face.

After a couple of heavy spurts, the flow gradually turned into light sprinkles and then completely stopped. Liv placed the back of her hands over her eyes and fell back on the bed as she moaned and giggled and cursed uncontrollably.

"Congratulations, son!" Nils announced proudly. "You aced the pussy eating test, and you made her squirt...which is something I thought only I could make her do."

"I need a smoke break," Liv muttered weakly. "Somebody help me up please."

Nils and I grabbed Liv by the arms and pulled her up and off the bed, then we slowly walked her back to the veranda deck where she slumped down in a chair and fumbled through a pack of cigarettes with trembling fingers until she succeeded in pulling one out. She offered one to me, but I thanked her and reminded her that I didn't smoke.

"I don't smoke either," Liv chuckled somberly. "I only smoke with my morning coffee and after sex and after every meal and lots of other times!"

Liv placed her cigarette between her lips and leaned towards me. I realized that she was waiting for me to light it for her, so I quickly grabbed a lighter from a table and lit her cigarette like a gentleman. Then as I watched Liv exhale a thin cloud of smoke through her sexy nostrils, my cock flinched and became hard as an iron rod before I could say, I'm a weirdo with a smoking fetish!