Hotter than Fiction 1997

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nils pulled his sticky stick out of me for a moment, pushing up he dragged it slowly over my balls and up my throbbing dick. My cum had turned into whipped cream, coating the entire length of Nils' thick shaft and crown.

Nils winked at me and smiled, then took his hot stick and shoved it back inside me. He grunted and growled as he shook his head again, causing his salty sweat to rain down on me.

I kept my eyes on Nils' impressive physique, his muscular chest glistening with beads of hot sweat, his big muscles flexing and contracting as he concentrated on giving me the best first ass-fuck a naughty slut-boy like me could ever hope for.

Then I saw the ecstatic expression on his face, he looked overwhelmed with raw lust. The pure joy of fucking me so extremely hard and with no restrictions was about to send him over the edge.

I love his cock. I love being fucked by him. I love cock. I love it and I am not ashamed of it.

I knew that he was about to climax, and as soon as his pumping motions stopped, I decided to use all my might to clamp down on his shaft with my abused rectal muscles.

Yeah, let's see how you can handle my magic hole. I'm in control now...with my butt muscle. Is that what it's called? Anus muscle? Sphincter shutter? Rectal something?

"I'M FUCKING COMMMING NOW!" Nils shouted, then he started to flood my poop-canal with spurt after spurt of hot goo, then he pulled out and began blasting my sweaty, blushed face with the rest of his load as he kept on shouting and roaring and coming. "Open your pretty mouth and eat my cum. Yeah, so hot. Swallow it all!"

When all the shouting, coming, shuddering, moaning and panting finally stopped, Liv left the bed and vanished into the bathroom. When she came back she started cleaning my butthole with a damp washcloth.

"Your poor asshole must be burning up, baby," Liv purred empathetically. "Mommy is gonna give you an enema. I'll clean your bumhole really good before I treat it with some special cream."

Enema? Okay, let me tell you what I really think of enemas. I have been fucked, gangbanged and covered in all kind of bodily fluids countless times in my life and absolutely loved every moment of it all, but getting an enema in front of an audience is the most humiliating and embarrassing thing I have ever experienced.

The uncomfortable feeling that you might lose control and shit in front of, or all over a beautiful woman or a hot man is petrifying to me. Yep, that's where I draw the line. No public enemas for me, thank you very much! But that one time, I let Mommy and Daddy power-wash my aching asshole, then treat it with analgesic and antiseptic ointments, and kiss my boo-boo.

"Look what you've done to our boy, Daddy," Liv said after she finished mending my broken ass. "You have to stay off his ass for the rest of the night."

"What?" Nils protested. "I'm sure he can handle getting fucked at least one more time."

"No Daddy, you can't fuck him anymore," Liv insisted. "Unless you really don't want him to come back for more."

"Oh, you mean you want me to come back again?" I asked sheepishly.

"Of course, honey," Liv said firmly. "We would love to have you as our permanent boyfriend...and maybe even as our son."

"Yes, and we'll take care of you," Nils added.

"But the night isn't over yet," Liv said, caressing my deflated cock with her lovely hand. "There is still so much you can learn. I'll teach you how to suck Daddy's dick a bit later."

"I like that plan," Nils said happily.

"After that you can fuck my butt," Liv said and giggled like a little girl. "Ooh...and maybe later...ooh...how about a nice DP, Daddy?"

"Why not?" Nils replied with a smile.

What is a DP? Should I ask? Nah, if I can survive getting butt-slammed by Nils, I'm sure I can handle a DP too.

I'll do a DP...give a DP...get a DP? I hope it's nothing like an enema. I'll find out soon enough I'm sure.