Hotter than Fiction 1997

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed my legs in an effort to hide what was going between my legs from my lovely hostess.

"I'm so sorry, baby!" Liv said softly.

"For?"

"For squirting in your face unannounced."

"That's quite all right, I loved it!" I admitted shamelessly.

"Really?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Wow!" Liv exclaimed. "We hit the jackpot with this one, Daddy. Didn't we?"

"Yup," Nils agreed.

"I am also sorry for calling you nasty names," Liv added to her apology. "I get like that when I'm really turned on."

"I loved that too!" I confessed quickly.

"You're so sweet," Liv husked. "But don't you dare call me nasty names, ever!"

"I won't," I shook my head. "I promise."

"You're such a good boy, and Mommy likes you very much...already!"

"I like my Mommy too."

"Now, you know that you can tell me anything you want, and don't need to hide your thoughts from us, right?"

I nodded my head sheepishly.

"Why are you hiding your hardon from us?" Liv chuckled sweetly.

"I'm not," I uncrossed my legs. "Ok, sorry. I was."

"Did Mommy's smoking turn you on?" Liv asked.

"Yes, but how did you know?"

"Female intuition," she replied and then stood up from her chair and walked towards the railing of the deck. "Come on, you haven't come yet, come and fuck me!"

Liv leaned on her elbows against the wooden railing and purred, "Grab my hips and fuck me fast and hard until you shoot your fucking cum inside me or all over my back. Your choice. It's okay if you come fast. It will help you last longer for the next fuck."

I think I teletransported myself in less than a nanosecond and found myself standing behind Liv in a blink of an eye, holding my dick as I aimed it at her steamy cunt. Then my cockhead made contact with her hot slit. One slight push and my dick slid easily all the way inside the hot pussy of the hottest woman I ever knew.

Holy Chewbacca! This is...God!

"Hold it in there sweetie," Liv instructed me. "Grab onto my hips. Savor the moment for a while."

"Awesome," Nils laughed. "I guess you're getting to fuck her before I fuck you after all."

Cherishing the amazing sensation of Liv's clenching cunt, I looked down at her round, firm ass-cheeks before digging my fingers into the side of her hips. I flexed my hips and stirred my cock inside Liv's hot slit, bringing out hot moans and a few obscenities from her sexy mouth.

"Fucking shit...seriously, Dee?" Liv asked sternly. "Who taught you this?"

"I was born talented," I panted as I started thrusting my dick back and forth into my hot lover's cunt.

"Fuck me!" Liv ordered as she bounced her ass back at me. "You fucking beautiful cocksucker. I am your mother and you're my sexy little motherfucker! Call me Mommy, baby!"

"Oh Mommy!" I spat as I rammed my dick into Liv from behind. "I love fucking you Mommy! You're the best Mommy a boy could ever have!"

"O...h..ga..aa..wd!" Liv sobbed shakily. "I'm go...nna fu...cking squ...irt a...gain?"...and then her pussy started to contract and she came once more, drenching my cock and balls in her exotic juices.

"Turn around," I ordered my brand new mother after I pulled my dick out of her. "I need to see your pretty face while I'm fucking you."

"Oh god...mmm!" Liv mewled happily. "You're taking charge?"

"Yes!"

"Okay!"

"You are the absolute, most amazingly beautiful thing I've ever laid my eyes on!"

"Oh my fucking god!" Liv exclaimed as she faced me and threw her arms around my neck. "Are you gonna fuck me standing up like this?"

"I am," I replied with confidence. "This is how I want to remember our first fuck: fucking you standing up and watching the expression on your pretty face."

I lifted her right leg and flung it over the railing, then I grabbed her ass with one hand and the back of her neck with the other tightly as I slid my dick inside her clenching slit. I muffled her yelp of surprise with my lips, then started pumping her pussy, fucking her as hard as I could while her tits jiggled and bounced and slapped against my chest with each heavy thrust.

"Mmmfff!" she moaned into my mouth as her pussy lips started to contract around my jackhammering dick.

"Amazing!" Nils' hot voice came from right behind me, then I felt his open hands slap my ass-cheeks. "Fucking awesome baby boy. Fuck her harder!"

SPANK! SLAP!

The sensation of Niks' strong hands slapping my ass started to drive me insane. I kissed my lover, licked the side of her neck, squeezed her ass, kissed her again.Then suddenly my balls tightened and I started to squirt an insane amount of cum into her throbbing slit.

SLOSH! SPLASH!

Then suddenly a heavy load of female cum mixed with my own cum splashed all over the deck, then all over my legs and my feet. All of a sudden Liv's body went limp within my tight embrace. Her eyes rolled back and her eyelids squeezed shut.

She wasn't saying a word or moaning or responding to me calling her name. Realizing that his wife had fainted, Nils quickly grabbed her by the armpits and helped me drag her back to her chair.

"Unghhh!" Liv groaned as she suddenly opened her eyes and once again.

SPLASH! SLOSH!

She squirted all over my feet one more time and groaned weakly, "Noo, my God!"

This woman is squirting her soul out.

I like it a lot.

We monitored her closely as she drank up a whole lot of water, then began fumbling with her pack of cigarettes while a faint smile of contentment slowly appeared on her pretty face.

"You fucked my G-spot so good," she mewled weakly, looking at me through hooded eyes. "You hit my hot spot like a wrecking ball!"

"I fucked your which spot?" I asked innocently.

"I'll explain later, baby," Nils interjected. "You don't mind me calling you baby, do you?"

"You can call me Dangly Dingledong if you want," I replied with a smile. "I love the way you call me by those pet names anyway. I don't mind being your baby boy!"

"Can I dress you up in sexy lingerie and call you girly names some time?"

Really? Ok, this is interesting. I'll play along.

"Yes, Daddy!" I replied, feeling a naughty tingle deep inside my balls. "I'll be your Barbie girl if you want me to."

Barbie girl? What the fuck am I saying?

"Oh god. Seriously? I've always wanted to dress up a boy like a girl and fuck him/her for hours."

Really? I guess I'll look pretty hot dressed up as a girl.

"I'll let you do anything you want to me."

"As soon as she recovers, I'm gonna take you upstairs and fuck your brains out," Nils announced passionately. "Would you let me fuck your brains out with my big dick, baby?"

My head suddenly became so hot that I thought I was going to explode. I nodded, yes.

Why did you have to say those things? He looks so fucking turned on right now. He will definitely destroy your ass with his industrial strength fuck-stick!

Getting fucked to death by Magnum PI is not a bad way to go through. Maybe I even survive and live to write a story about this crazy day. Who knows?

"Dee, honey," Liv started to talk, her voice still weak from her energy-draining climax. "Thank you!"

"For what?"

"For making Mommy come."

"Oh, you're welcome?"

Chapter 5

"Aaaah!" I moaned as Liv's lubricated middle finger slid past the tight entrance of my anus and tickled my rectum. I was on all fours on the bed, embarrassed to have my precious hole exposed and thankfully unable to see Liv's face as she patiently continued to prepare my asshole for Daddy's big cock.

"Oh, Daddy," Liv giggled girlishly as she wiggled her sexy finger inside me. "Look at my fingers in his cute ass. This is so much fun."

"Can you go a little faster, honey?" Nils asked his hot wife impatiently.

"Nope!" Liv continued to giggle. "I'm gonna take my time. Uh-uh, don't touch your dick Daddy. Just watch."

With that I felt a second finger enter my already inflamed hole and grunted, "Argh!"

"I'm gonna stick a finger up his ass too," Nils announced excitedly and a second later a thicker, rougher digit entered my poor pooper.

"Fuck!" I cried out in pain. "Too many fingers!"

"Pull it out!" Liv urged her husband. "Not yet...and you need to use more lube on that finger mister."

"All right," Nils said as he slowly pulled his finger out of my asshole. "Can I fuck his face while you're doing this?"

"He can't take your cock in his mouth yet," Liv replied sharply. "I need to teach him first. You can slap his face with your dick if you really want, but then you'll probably come before you get to fuck his ass."

"Ahhh," Nils sighed. "You're right, but please shove another finger up his ass. At the pace you're going, he won't be ready until tomorrow."

Liv pulled her finger out of me, then I heard her say, "Suck on this!"

"No!" Nils replied firmly. "No ass licking before an enema. That's the golden rule baby."

"If you don't stay quiet I will shove this finger down your throat...Daddy!"

"Why are you being mean?" Nils sulked. "It's been a while since I...you know...and he is so fucking hot...and I just want to...fuck the boy!"

Liv just laughed throatily in response to her husband's childish impatience and then: two fingers slid up my ass.

"I'm gonna start moving my fingers back and forth inside your asshole kinda hard," Liv informed me in a thick husky voice. "In other words, you're about to get finger-banged up your hot ass!"

Liv kept her promise. She forcefully thrust her fingers back and forth up inside my poop-chute while she twisted and turned them inside me, then she explained, "I'm doing this to dilate and loosen up your cute hole, darling. Just be a good boy and hug that pillow in front of you if it hurts too much."

I was already hugging the shit out of that pillow, I kept hugging it firmly as Liv upped the intensity of her finger-fucking motions...then I held my breath when she suddenly decided to shove a third finger up my pooper.

"OH!" I cried out.

"This is nothing compared to the thickness of Daddy's dick, baby. So you better get comfortable with..." Not bothering to finish her sentence, Liv began fucking the shit out of my aching fuck-hole with her lovely digits, and she slapped my ass-cheeks with her free hand while she was doing that.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she chanted as she continued to spank and finger-fuck my ass. "You better get used to this, sweetie. Daddy won't be as nice as me. He sometimes gets too excited when he fucks asses and, well you better be ready for that!"

Liv kept on fucking my asshole like that for a few minutes before she finally pushed her fingers up inside as far as they would go, then she began turning her fingers clockwise, and then counter-clockwise.

"He's ready...I hope!" Liv giggled mischievously. "Get on your knees behind him. Wait, have you lubed your dick?"

"Yes, I'm all ready," Nils announced in a shaky voice as he walked on his knees on the bed right behind me.

"Give it to me," I heard Liv purr. "I'm gonna put it in for you."

This is the moment of truth. I'm gonna get fucked, and I'm gonna die.

I hugged my pillow tightly, then as I felt the wide crown of Nils' dick enter my tight hole, I bit into my pillow.

FUCKING SHIT! This burns like...oh wait...I'm biting my pillow...hey is this where the term pillow-biter comes from? Cool. I didn't know. Damnit, these guys are gonna rip my ass into shreds!

"NFFFFGHHHOD!" I bellowed as beautiful Liv's hot husband's dick inched its way up inside my ass canal slowly and persistently.

"Does it feel good?" Liv asked me, her tone was more evil than playful. "Is it just the way you thought it would be?"

"FUCKNOOOO!"

"Fuck, yes!" Liv laughed. "This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I wish you could see the way your little hole opened up and sucked that fat cockhead in. It was beautiful, right Daddy?"

"YEAH!" Nils growled in a gravelly voice, sounding kinda like the Cookie Monster. "Fuck, this tight shitter feels so hot! What a beautiful ass. Oh my god!"

Oh well, I'm in pain, but at least I am making this horny dude and his hot wife happy. Maybe this is my purpose in life? Oh shit, it hurts!

"You are such a lucky boy,"

My ass was in pain. My mind was on fire. My soul was on vacation. I couldn't decide if I wanted the excruciating pain to stop immediately or to continue on forever.

What's wrong with me? I love this burning pain? I do. Oh I do love it so fucking much!

SLAP! SPANK!

"That's it baby," Nils announced proudly as he spanked my ass. "I'm all the way in. Easy peasy, right?"

"Pfffunf!" I replied. "Fffufffin fffuffft!"

"What?"

"Fffffff!"

"Pull that pillow out of your mouth. I can't understand what you're trying to say."

"I said that hurts like hell," I spat after lifting my face off the pillow. "But I guess you're not done yet, right?"

"Oh my poor honey," Liv said, feigning concern and empathy. "He hasn't even started fucking you yet. Your cute booty is going to hurt so much. I'm so sorry."

She didn't sound like she was sorry at all.

Before his wife could finish her sentence, I felt Nils' strong hands grip my shoulders firmly and then he pulled his dick back until only his cockhead remained within me, and then...

"Unghhh!" Nils groaned as he slammed his thick rod all the way up my pooper really hard. "Yeah!"

"Huffffftttt!" The powerful thrust knocked the wind out of me, leaving me breathless and utterly devastated.

"Your ass is mine son," Nils shouted enthusiastically as he pulled back and almost immediately rammed his big dick back into me without mercy. "I fucking love this ass...so beautiful...so hot!"

"Are you having fun Daddy?"

"Oh, god yes honey!"

"I love watching you fuck that hot ass."

"I love watching you watching me."

"N...oh...ffff," I whimpered weakly under Nils' brutal anal assault. "Nfffff...ghhhhoh!"

"Are you okay?" Liv asked me worriedly. "Are you still with us?"

"Huh?" I managed to say right before a third powerful thrust shook my entire being, then came a fourth, a fifth...and yeah; Nils had started fucking the shit out of me with his mighty dick.

"MOTHERFFFF!" Nils yelled like a maniac as he squeezed my shoulders and slammed his dick back and forth into me. "This is...oh...my...your...ass...is...mine...my...boy!"

"Oh my god!" I heard Liv exclaim. "Wow!"

"RIGHT?" Nils bragged to his awestruck wife. "The best ass-fucking ever?"

"Jesus, Daddy!"

"I FUCKING LOVE HIS ASS!" Nils shouted as he continued his ferocious assault on my poor asshole.

"Yeah, it shows," Liv mewled as she started to caress my neck and head. "Are you alive, sweetie?"

"NOOOO!" I declared as loudly as I could. "YES...NO...YES...NO!!"

"Do you want Mean-Daddy to stop?"

"NO!"

Mean-Daddy? Ha-ha. Tthat's funny and fitting. Oh God. I'm going to die!

"YEAH!" Nils shouted as he banged me even harder. "MY BEAUTIFUL HONEY! I LOVE YOUR ASS!"

"Wow!" Liv exclaimed again. "He never fucks my ass like this. He loves fucking you."

"FNNNGGGF?"

"Yes honey, he does!" Liv stressed.

"AHH!"

"Yeah, you beautiful brave boy...getting fucked like a true champ!"

"ARGH!"

"You are the hottest fucking fucker ever!" Liv husked lustily into my ear, then lciked the side of my neck and my ear. "I am so proud of you, sweetie!"

"Let's flip him over," Nils panted as he slowed down the pace of his thrusts. "I wanna see his face while I'm banging him."

"Great idea," Liv cheered and then helped him roll me over.

Nils got off the bed and pulled me down until I was in a similar position to where Liv was when I ate her pussy earlier, he then grabbed my ankles, parted my legs and lifted them up. Liv quickly climbed the bed, then sitting on her knees behind me, she dragged me back by the armpits and placed my head in her lap.

"Here honey, you're in charge of these," Nils said as he handed my ankles to his sexy assistant.

"Oh look at you, sweetie," Liv said as she leaned over me, looking straight down into my eyes. "You're so beautifully splayed open for Daddy. You can watch his face while he fucks your ass. It's so nice. Yeah!"

Nils looked so hot as he held his massive hardon in his hand, taking a final step towards me before he slightly bent his knees and set the hot tip of his cock right against my inflamed hole.

"Are you ready to get your ass filled again?" Nils said teasingly as he pushed his crotch forward and shoved his throbbing stick way past my puckered hole and all the way up inside me again. "What? You weren't ready? Too bad. Ha-ha!"

"Are you gonna fuck me hard like before?" I panted.

"Even harder!" Nils promised.

"Do it then!" I said defiantly. "Give me all you've got!"

"Feeling brave, eh?"

"FUCK ME!"

"Oh boy!" Nils chuckled as he started to pump my ass fast and hard. "Remember that you asked for it!"

"I KNOW. FUCK ME!"

"Like this? Hard? Fast?"

"HARDER!"

"Are you sure?"

"HARDER!"

"You sexy motherfucker! You wanna challenge me to a hard fuck? I'll rip your ass in two, my pretty boy!"

Nils' handsome face and muscular hairy chest were now covered in glistening beads of perspiration. He roared and shook his head as he pounded his thick manhood in and out of me.

When he wasn't declaring his admiration for my asshole -which apparently now completely belonged to him- he repeatedly muttered to himself, "Fuck this is hot. Ooh I love his ass. Oh god. I haven't felt like this in ages. Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! Oh his ass feels so amazing. Oh god help me last a little longer. Fuck yeah!"

I am a cock-crazy fool. I egged him on and created a fuck-monster! I will never walk straight or poop comfortably again!

"Pound me harder, Nils!" I yelled as I grabbed onto Nils' ass-cheeks and started to rock my lower body back and forth, bucking my hips at him, and by the look on his face, I knew that Nils wouldn't last for much longer.

"Squirt your cum inside me, Daddy!"

Nils started grunting laboriously, pounding my asshole rampantly with his thick battering ram while showering my face and body in his hot manly sweat. Liv was unusually quiet, only gasping now and then as she watched the wild scene playing out right before her sexy eyes.

I looked up at her beautiful face, she was holding onto my ankles faithfully, keeping me nice and open for her husband's frantic assault on my newbie asshole. I could tell that my wanton demeanor had surprised and aroused her beyond words could express.

Suddenly I felt my balls tighten and my semen started to race up my shaft. Then like a volcano my dick started to erupt, shooting thick ropes of creamy cum up in the air, landing heavily on my chest, in my hair and face, and the two final blasts splattered across Liv's hot face.

"OH!" Liv moaned hotly as she leered down at me and smiled. "Naughty baby. You came in my face!"

Oh fuck, that is my goo dangling from this stunning woman's nose and chin. That looks so artistic. I wish I had my camera and could take a picture of her like this. Yeah...I'm an artist!

Suddenly Nils stopped pounding me, he shook his head, his sweat-drenched hair sent drops of salty liquid flying everywhere, all over my body, face and even straight into my mouth.

He took three fingers and carefully scooped up the cum off my body and Liv's face, then he pulled his pulsing dick out of me, stroking it with his fist and lubing its entire length with my cum.

"Gonna fuck you with your own cum on my dick!" he courteously informed me in a low voice as he slowly slid his cock back inside my flaring poop-hole, then he let out a mixture of a grunt and howl as he resumed pounding me fast and hard. "Aaaah...wow...fuck yeah!"

"Shit, that looks hot," Liv purred. "Can you see it baby? His dick is covered in your own cum. He's banging your asshole with your own fuck-lube!"

"I can't see," I replied earnestly. "My cock is blocking my view."

"Pull it out for a sec," Liv encouraged her hot husband. "Let him see your dick."