Hotter Than Fiction 1998

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies," Daddy chimed in gleefully. "Let's agree to disagree. It looks like our boy enjoyed it. What do you say son? Did you like it?"

"I loved it. Do it again Emma," I said calmly as I moved my face down towards the hot woman's sexy folds again, then I flicked her urethra pretty hard with the very tip of my tongue. Emma started to laugh abashedly as I purposely taunted her pisshole with my fervent tongue. After being hit with a couple of more gushes of cum and piss, I turned my attention to Emma's distended clit.

"Oh gawd!" Emma's thick guttural response assured me that I was in the right track. "You're such a bad boy. Just the kind of boy I love to...oh...Dee!"

"Look up into her eyes, honey," Mommy pleaded in a hot yet loving tone. "I'm so proud of you baby. She's on fire!"

I looked up and into the beautiful woman's eyes. She smiled lovingly and then moaned with pure elation as I took the tip of her clit between my soft lips and began to suck gently yet firmly. She moaned even louder when Mommy began teasing her supersensitive nipple with her tongue and lips.

"Oh, Liv, honey!" Emma purred as Mommy kept on assaulting her nipple with her sexy mouth. "So good, my sweet girl. Mmm!"

Mommy took her time licking and sucking Emma's rubbery nipple, knowing that I was watching with utmost interest, she made a fun exhibition out of the whole thing. Poor Emma's overwhelmed senses were now under fire from two fronts, and then Daddy decided to join in and began nibbling on her earlobe and licking up and down the side of her elegant neck.

"Put it inside her and fuck her," I heard Emma's husband's commanding voice resonate from behind me. "Get up and start fucking my wife sonny boy. Fuck her. Do it now!"

How could I resist the silver hunk's firm command? I obediently stood up in front of Rolf's wife's open legs, aimed my cock at her succulent pussy folds and pressed forward. Emma sighed hotly as my hard shaft slowly inched up inside her overheated wet cunt.

"Oh God?" Emma purred mellifluously as her pussy tightened around my shaft. "Oh? You're inside me? Baby? Oh!"

I stopped to look down at the spot where my cock had entered the lavish pussy of the lovely woman. Then I looked at her face. Her perfect brows were creased at the center in concentration and she was biting her lower lip. I pushed my body closer into hers and kissed her quivering lips again.

"Oh?" Emma uttered as if asking me if I could feel the insanely intimate connection between us.

"Yeah!" I replied with a long sigh.

"God!" Emma responded as she tightened her pelvic floor muscles again.

A few months ago when I first entered Mommy's hot pussy, there had been a similar connection, but nothing as intense as the connection I was experiencing with Emma at that point.

Judging by her labored sighs and tremulous moans I was sure that Emma was feeling it too. Whatever the fuck 'it' was, 'it' had hit me unexpectedly. 'It' was a beautiful feeling and 'it' had actually started to creep its way into my heart the first moment I laid eyes on Emma.

Still seductively sucking on Emma's hot nipple, Mommy looked up at me and then at her older friend. She smiled and released the hot nipple from the tight grasp of her lovely lips. She knew. I was positive that she could tell that both Emma and I were going through a cathartic experience. Mommy wrapped her left arm around Emma's waist and with her right hand she grasped the ecstatic woman's thigh even tighter and pulled it towards herself to give me more room to maneuver.

"Go for it buddy," Nils encouraged me as he mirrored his wife's dutiful actions and offered his gorgeous mentor's body to me to fuck as hard as I wished.

I pulled my cock back almost all the way out, only leaving its very tip of its crown inside Emma. I looked at her flushed face for a short moment and smiled right before I lunged my hips forward.

"OH GOD!"

Then I pulled back and pushed forward again. I began fucking Emma's cunt as if I was born for this moment and it had always been the sole purpose of my existence.

"OH HONEY!"

"Yeah, yeah yeah yeah," l chanted as I fucked the lovely cougar with all my might.

"OH SWEETIE!"

"Wow!" Mommy exclaimed hotly. "You are banging her so good, Dee! I'm so fucking proud of you!"

I looked at Liv and smiled. Her heartfelt words meant the world to me. I looked at her and smiled, then I learned over and kissed her beautiful friend again, muffling her choppy moans with my mouth as I moved my hard shaft inside her wet cunt.

In response to my enthusiastic thrusts, Emma shook her head and flexed the muscles of her neck and pelvis in euphoric concentration. She kept on sighing, gasping and grunting as I pounded her hot cunt vehemently.

"Oh I am going to come, sweetie," Emma announced tautly, then almost immediately her entire being started to shake vigorously under the weight of my jackhammering steel-hard rod.

"Oh, JESUS! Oh, JESUS! Oh, JESUS!"

The former lingerie model chanted hypnotically as I felt my cock get flooded by a forceful stream of female cum. Then Emma started to lose it completely: she thrashed her head and wiggled her ass so powerfully that Nils lost his grip on her thigh for a few seconds, causing her hot ass to slam down on the table.

"I'm so sorry," Nils apologized sincerely as he grasped Emma's hip and lifted her off the table again.

Finally it was my turn to lose control and I began to shoot my hot young semen deep inside my euphoric lover's overflooding womb.

As soon as we both stopped shaking, Emma grasped the back of my neck with her silky soft hands and pulled my body into her hot embrace. We made out slowly and gently for at least three minutes before Rolf rudely interrupted us by tapping on my shoulder, saying, "It's my turn to fuck you, honey boy.'

Oh boy! I'm done for! Goodbye everybody, I've got to go...

Chapter 3

With a deep sigh I reluctantly pulled myself back and out of Emma's comforting embrace. She gave me a final kiss and whispered, "Next time we'll both last longer. I promise sweetie."

I watched Mommy and Daddy gently help Emma get off the table and up on her feet. They held their mentor tightly by the armpits until she regained her strength and balance. Meanwhile Rolf was watching everything intently as he slowly lubed and stroked his thick shaft with his right hand. He walked over to the dry bar at the far corner of the living room, put down his camera and poured himself a generous serving of Glenfiddich 18 and lit a MonteCristo mini cigar. Meanwhile Emma grabbed her purse from a nearby coffee table and quickly retrieved a small first-aid pouch from it.

"Kids, open up his legs and have him ready for me just like you did with Emma," Rolf directed Mommy and Daddy after he exhaled a cloud of smoke and sipped his fancy whiskey. He didn't tell me what to do, because I was already on the move and about to occupy the same place on the table between Mommy and Daddy's cradling arms where Emma had been only a few short moments ago.

I threw my arms over Nils and Liv's shoulders as they grabbed my knee pits and pulled my legs to either side, while they also each grabbed a butt cheek and pulled me slightly up and off the table. As soon as my agile body was securely cradled between my new parents' supportive arms, Rolf put down his mini cigar and whiskey and started to walk towards me while he resumed to slowly stroke his massive rod in his fist.

"Are you ready for me, honey boy?" Rolf asked in a thick timbre. "I know my dick looks scary, but your parents, Emma and I are going to make sure you don't get hurt."

I looked at the hot muscular man as he positioned his imposing body in front of me with his slicked monster cockhead pointing directly at my anus opening. Being older, bigger, fitter, leaner and slightly more handsome than Nils, Rolf was quite a sight to behold. His intimidating presence, thick gravelly voice, scruffy gray five o'clock shadow, thick uniformly gray eyebrows, chest hair and pubes made me feel far more powerless and submissive than I was comfortable with.

Even though my attention was fully fixed on the hunky demigod and his divine manhood, from the corner of my eye I watched Emma grab a small bottle out of the first-aid pouch and unscrew its little cap. She then unexpectedly shoved the narrow tip of the open bottle right up my left nostril.

"Sniff-sniff!" Emma commanded firmly.

I reflexively sniffed up, inhaling some of the vaporous content of the small bottle up my nose. Suddenly my young brain was hit with a strong punchy smell that reminded me of paint thinner. I was stunned, but apparently not stunned enough to stop myself from obeying Emma's command when she did the exact same thing to my right nostril.

"Sniff-sniff!" Emma said sternly in a thick demanding tone. "Good boy!"

For a moment I felt blood rush directly into my cheeks, then travel up my eyeballs and then higher up to my sweltering brain.

"God fucking damn!" I heard Mommy exclaim as she squeezed my butt cheek. "You look so fucking hot. My beautiful little fucker!"

"What..was that th...thing?" I heard myself stammer weakly.

"Poppers, sweetie," Emma replied calmly. "It will help loosen up your butthole for the Captain. And trust me, you need all the help you can get if you want to enjoy Captain's big fuckstick up your cute hole."

"Who...is the Captain?" I asked genuinely confused and disoriented by what was going on and who was fucking who and why.

"I'm the Captain," Rolf replied in a very serious and commanding tone as he pointed at his precum leaking cock and continued, "I'm in charge of your cute asshole now. You are to address me as 'Captain' or 'sir' from now on. I won't tolerate any sort of disrespect from you, honey boy. Got it?"

"Y...yes?"

"Yes what?"

"Yes...sir?"

"What's my name?"

"Captain!"

"Captain...?"

"Captain...sir. Captain!"

"Good boy," Captain replied, smiling contentedly. "Your ass belongs to me now. I have your father's permission to take over the ownership of your ass for as long as I'm here. Do you have any problems with that, kid?"

"No sir," I responded without the slightest hesitation. "No, Captain sir. I don't...have a problem with that, sir."

"Oh, God," Emma exclaimed exuberantly. "You are such a hottie."

I quickly looked over at Daddy. He smiled, then winked and nodded his approval at me. I didn't know what would happen if I disobeyed Captain, but I wasn't planning on finding out. He was the legitimate new owner of my ass, no questions asked.

"You're a quick learner," Captain said, sounding incredibly pleased with my unconditional surrender and absolute obedience.

"Now, it's not going to be easy for you, sonny boy" Captain informed me of the bitter facts and the seriousness of the challenges I was about to face. "I know that you are used to taking your daddy's dick with no problem, but I am about two inches longer and quite thicker than him. That's going to take some balls to take me all the way in...but that's exactly what we're doing here. Emma will help me shove this big dick all the way inside you, and when I say 'all the way' I mean balls deep and down to the very hilt. I don't want to damage anything or hurt you in any way, so you listen to me and my wife and do exactly as we say. Understood?"

"Yes Captain, sir," I replied dutifully, but the uncontrollable shakiness in my breaking voice betrayed my fear and excitement. To be honest I was absolutely loving Rolf's dominant, overpowering attitude. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me hard and long with his intimidating manhood.

Emma grasped her husband's shaft with her exquisite fingers, pushed it towards my ass until the super-wide head came in contact with my puckered hole and then suddenly...

"AARGH!" I bellowed tautly. It was the most strained pathetic scream that could melt a heart of stone, but no oh no! Rolf aka the Captain let out a clearly sadistic and borderline villainous laugh as he slowly pushed the entire massive crown of his super-thick fuckstick past the tight opening of my rectum, setting my sensitive nerve endings on fire, leaving me breathless and gasping for a millisecond of unattainable relief.

"Stop!" Emma ordered her cruel husband as she placed her hand on his chest and pushed him back, causing his cock to plop free out of my tightly clinging asshole. "Go get him a drink...now!"

Obviously here Emma was in charge and no matter what rank he had, Rolf was only second in command. Thankfully Emma was much more empathetic than her hotheaded husband and she seemed to be on my side. At least for a short moment that was true. While Captain went over to the dry bar to get me a drink, Emma scooped up a dab of some sort of viscous liquid from a small container with two fingers and quickly shoved them up my crinkled hole.

A feeling of coolness spread into my inflamed hole and caused me to let out a deep sigh of relief. Before I could thank her, Emma brought her mouth down to mine and gave me a deep tongue kiss. A second later I realized that her tongue had delivered a small pill into my mouth and quite instinctively I swallowed it without asking what it was. At this point I knew whatever Emma had given me would benefit me somehow.

"It was yohimbine, sweetie," Emma explained calmly. "It will keep you nice and hard for a while. You need it because I'm going to give you a diazepam suppository to keep your asshole relaxed while my rude husband has his way with you."

Right after Emma's announcement, she removed a small white, waxy bullet-shaped pellet from a small wrapper and expertly inserted it up inside my already loosened asshole.

"There you go, kid," Captain said with a wink as he handed me a double serving of the same fancy whiskey he was having. "Drink it up!"

I stole a glance at Mommy and then Daddy. They both smiled reassuringly and nodded their heads. This was my first taste of Glenfiddich 18 and even as young and inexperienced as I was, I could tell that this was smooth and as it went straight through my head, for a moment I thought that I was going to be okay. The warm and elating effects of the various fumes, liquids and tablets that I had ingested in just a short amount of time were swift, warming and calming.

"You have to forgive my ruffian husband sweetie," Emma purred as she slapped Captain's butt playfully before grabbing his dick once more and placing his engorged crown against my crinkled ring. "He might get a bit rough with you because he doesn't get the chance to fuck beautiful young boys like you as often as he wants."

I heard Mommy and Daddy try to stifle their laughter when they heard Emma's remarks about her overexcited husband.

"Nils and Liv used to have this boyfriend fellow who lived with them for a while," Captain said as he slowly resumed to thrust his thick shaft up inside my rectum. "What's his name? Don't tell me. I don't care. He was a jerk!"

"Yeah, he was rude and not nearly as cute as you, sweetie," Emma concurred. "He left to study somewhere else or something."

"Yep," Daddy confirmed. "Dentistry in the Czech Republic."

"Yeah," Emma scoffed bitterly. "I don't care. I didn't like the guy a bit. This one is a huge upgrade. He's polite, soft-spoken and such a genuine sweetheart."

At this point half the length of Captain's dick had been shoved inside me. Suddenly I started to struggle to keep my composure, but no matter how hard I tried, soon I began to weep like a little kid.

"Ohh, sweetie," Emma said with genuine empathy towards my plight. "You're crying? So cute! Do you want Captain to pull out? It would be a shame though, because then he'd have to start all over again."

"No," I said shakily as I tried to hold back my tears of anguish. At the same time an odd sense of excitement mixed with pride and laced with pure pleasure emboldened me to the point of senseless stubbornness. "Keep going Captain, sir!"

"Oh my beautiful honey boy," Captain responded gleefully to my sudden show of bravery. "I promise I won't stop until I'm all the way up inside you, and then the real fun will start, my beautiful boy."

As soon as Captain's cock reached its intended goal, he looked at me with a warm smile on his face and proudly announced, "Done!"

Then he shook his head, then unexpectedly pulled his throbbing dick back almost all the way out of my shitchute and before I knew what he was planning on doing, with a powerful thrust of his hips he propelled the entire length of his enormous fuckstaff until his crotch slammed against my seat with a loud victorious smack.

"UNFFF!" I yelped and then gasped for air as the power of Captain's gut punching thrust knocked the air out of my lungs. Thankfully knowing what was about to happen to me, Mommy and Daddy tightened the grip on my body, because the powerful ass-fucking that ensued surely would have thrown me off the table had it not been for my adopted parents' foresight and ramped up support.

Rolf kissed me savagely. His brutal kiss tasted like whiskey and cigars, overwhelmingly manly and utterly intoxicating.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Emma asked mellifluously. "You're crying honey. Let me..." -she kissed my nose and then slowly licked the trail of tears off my wet cheek- "...mmm...such a sweet boy. Yes I know. It hurts. My husband lacks manners, but look at the way he's banging your cute ass. You're making him so happy. It's been a while since he's had so much fun with a boy like you. Aww...priceless!"

"Mmm, fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" Rolf chanted heatedly as he continued his vicious, sadistic assault on my tight, overstretched asshole.

As he continued to brutally pummel my helpless fuckhole, Captain grabbed a fistful of my air at the top of my head to stabilize me, then he looked into my eyes with a piercing gaze and resumed delivering the most incredibly powerful fucking of my life thus far.

"THERE. FUCK. YEAH. SHIT. FUCK. GOD. FUCK. OH!" he exerted fiercely with each thrust.

Since my body was being rocked violently back and forth, even though I was securely cradled between Nils and Liv's supportive arms, I felt the need to hold on to something to feel more safe and secure during this savage debasement that I was being subjected to by the honorable Captain Rolf and his hot gang of boyfuckers.

I grasped the back of Captain's bulging triceps at the same time as he grabbed the back of my neck with his big rough hand while his other hand pulled up a fistful of my hair. With a look of amazement in his hot eyes, Captain let loose the entire force of his experienced lower body to drive his massive rod in and out of me.

"JESUS. FUCK. YEAH. SHIT. FUCK. GOD. FUCK. MAN. OH!"

Nils, Liv and Emma let out gasps and sighs of utter bewilderment as they witnessed the brutal destruction of my young body and soul under the merciless assault of Captain Rolf the Boyfucker.

Emma leaned over my crotch, spat on the topside of her husband's cock, then on my cock before she began to jerk me off with three looped fingers. Her stroking technique felt and looked awesome.

"Gohd...you motherfucking hot fuckers are killing me," Mommy who had been pretty much quietly observing the show up until now, finally couldn't hold back her intense admiration for Emma and Rolf's exceedingly lasvicious treatment of me and my utterly surmounted body. "Somebody better take care of my fucking pussy soon, or I will just explode all over the place!"

"Pull out of him, Rolf!" Emma directed her hot husband and let go of my dick. She then helped me get off the table and began massaging my lower body like an MMA coach would massage a fighter. She then looked at Mommy, patted the towels on the table and said, "What are you waiting for? Sit your cute ass down...right here."

As soon as Mommy was positioned right were I was getting fucked a few seconds ago, Emma ordered me, "Stand right between your mother's legs and fuck her hot pussy, sweetie!"