Hotter Than Fiction 1998

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Liv who was right there beside me and had heard every word of our conversation. There was a loving smile on her face. She nodded her approval at me. It felt amazingly heartwarming to know that hers was not a jealous love. She had definitely felt the strong connection between me and her femtor, and she was much more than just fine with it.

Rolf and Daddy said that they were moving to the sunroom for a cigar and drinks. They invited me to join them. As soon as I took a couple of steps forward I felt a burning hot pain deep inside my abused asshole. Mommy immediately found out that I was in pain and jumped into action. She began treating my asshole with lidocaine gel, aloe vera and antiseptics.

"Hey Captain," Mommy said to Rolf in a half-serious tone. "Can you go easier on my baby boy for the rest of the night?"

Rolf let out a thick cloud of grey smoke from his mouth and then laughed thickly, "Nope!"

"Thanks," Mommy feigned disappointment with her mentor and pouted cutely.

"I can fuck your own ass instead if you wish to step in for your boy and take his place," the Captain joked mischievously.

"Nevermind," Mommy laughed. "I'm sorry Dee. I did try to save your ass."

I laughed lightheartedly at the cute, bizarre conversation and its outcome. I didn't mind getting fucked more or even harder by the Captain. I just didn't think that he was physically able to fuck me any harder, or longer than he had already done.

But boy oh boy, soon enough I learned the hard way that I was so incredibly and utterly wrong!