Hotter Than Fiction 1998

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Emma supported Mommy's thigh, opened her up for me and smiled contently as I began to fuck my new mother in front of everyone. Then I felt two big, rough hands grab my waist from behind.

"Widen up your stance, honey boy!" Came the Captain's orders from behind me. "Good...here comes my cock. It's going to hurt!"

Captain's sudden forward thrust filled out my asshole and caused my dick to propel forward and fill up Mommy's hot cunt in return.

"Stay still, sweetie," Emma ordered me this time. "Fuck him, Rolf. Fuck him, baby. Fuck his little ass!"

I was pushed into Mommy's trembling embrace as far as I could go. I felt her hot pussy flex and then relax around my stationary cock. I was only able to move my shaft up and down, which I did a few times. That movement was enough to make Mommy climax. With a long tortured howl, she came. Her juices flooded her hot womb, completely engulfing my throbbing dick. Rolf fucked me fast and rough for at least three more minutes before he began to spurt his hot semen deep inside my abused asshole.

"COMMMINGFUCKKK!" Captain bellowed as he filled me up with a copious mass of his man-goo.

At the same time Mommy came once more.

"MOTHERFFFUCK!"

Chapter 4

I stood there motionless, sandwiched between Liv and Rolf's perspiring bodies. I felt the waning vibrations of their overspent genitalia pass through me for a while until finally Rolf pulled his slowly softening dick out of my cum-leaking asshole. I pumped Liv's pussy a few times before I pulled my still-hard dick back and out of her squelchy, clenching cunt. I kissed Mommy on her pretty lips and then turned around to watch Captain's hot muscular ass cheeks move hotly as he walked away towards the dry bar.

"Dee, thank you!" Rolf said as he got busy fixing some drinks still with his back to me.

"You're welcome sir, but you don't need to thank me at all," I replied as politely as I could. "I should be the one thanking you, sir."

"You're so sweet," Rolf responded sincerely. "But you are truly something else. I've been with many younger men before. Most guys can't handle my cock the way you could. You are such a sweet and brave boy. But I was wondering...will you let me...fuck you the way I really want to fuck you?"

"That depends on how exactly you want to fuck me, sir?"

"A bit rougher than our test run," Rolf said with a quaint chuckle. "Harder and deeper and for much longer than just a few short minutes."

What now? That was just a test run? How hard and how long does he think he can fuck me? Does it matter? I'm going to let him do whatever he wants. I'm a sucker for this hot fucker!

"How long are we talking, sir?"

"With breaks and the slower moments, mmm, maybe an hour, or around ninety minutes? Of course, if you change your mind in the middle or for whatever reason want to cut the session short, I won't force you to continue."

For a brief moment I considered saying no to the Captain, but the adventurous cock-loving slut in me could never pass up on an opportunity like this, so naturally I said, "Sure Captain. My ass is completely yours, sir!"

When Rolf turned around to face me he was holding two glasses of whiskey in his large hands. His face was glowing with a mixture of hot lust and pure elation.

"Bottoms up son," he said as he handed me one of the whiskeys, then smiled at me and continued, "Your daddy says that you can handle extra rough fuckings like a true champ, but you definitely need some extra courage for what I am about to put you through."

I watched in disbelief as I witnessed Captain's cock start to throb back into life as he continued with his thrilling threats, "Your daddy and I...we're going to fuck you up, kid. In a good way. We're going to make a real man out of you."

Captain looked over at Nils and they both smiled mischievously at each other, then he continued, "As I said, you can always tap out if it gets too much for you to handle, but at least you owe it to us, and to yourself, to give yourself the chance to get fucked the way you truly deserve, and for as long as you can take it."

I have to admit that hearing Rolf's daring words had set my hormones on fire. I could hear my heartbeat drumming loudly in my ears. Both Nils and Rolf's cocks had become angrily hard and my own cock was harder than ever. I had no idea what these two men had in mind for me, but I knew that it was going to be better than I could ever imagine.

As soon I downed my whiskey, I noticed that Emma was rummaging through her magical drug pouch for some kind of drug or something. She soon found what she was looking for: a small round pill. She placed the -whatever magic- pill it was in her mouth and kissed me deeply. Naturally her tongue delivered the pill into my mouth, then suddenly she pulled away and Mommy jumped in to take her place. She spat a huge gob of saliva into my open mouth and commanded, "Swallow!"

"That's so hot," Emma gasped after she witnessed her sexy protege spit in my mouth three more times. For some people, spitting is considered domination or edging, for me, I just love swallowing the saliva of my lovers. If I allow you to fuck me, you're automatically welcome to spit in my mouth and I will gladly swallow. You probably assume that I also like swallowing other kinds of naughty bodily fluids. Yep, you are absolutely correct in your assumption.

A few minutes later I could feel the collected effects of the new pill, the fancy whiskey, poppers, yohimbine and the diazepam suppository in my bloodstream. I felt comfortably hot, pleasantly high and alarmingly horny. At this point I would let a donkey fuck my ass as hard as it wanted. Thankfully Rolf was not as huge or as loud as a donkey, but he was probably as strong as one.

Grabbing me by my hips Rolf lifted me up and threw my lithe body over his strong broad shoulders and then carried me up the stairs to the master bedroom. He stopped at the foot of the bed and spanked my naked butt pretty hard a few times. Then he threw me on the bed. Before I knew which side was up and which side down, Rolf pulled me down to the front end of the bed.

"You fuck him first, Nils," Rolf directed my daddy. "Prime his tight little asshole for me, buddy."

Daddy stood in front of me and grabbed my legs by the ankles very tightly, then spread them apart as far apart as possible. Mommy got busy lubing my asshole while Emma lubed the entire length of Daddy's ultra-rigid shaft. Rolf sat on his knees on the bed beside me, grabbed a bunch of my hair tightly in his fist and pulled my head up until I was folded in a position where I could directly see Mommy shove Daddy's cock up my puckered hole. Daddy shoved his dick inside me quite forcefully and then began fucking me with downward thrusts of his fully engorged dick.

Rolf suddenly threw one leg over me and straddled my chest, then he pulled my face towards his crotch and shoved his monster dick into my face.

"Open up your pretty mouth, kid!" The Captain demanded. "That's it. You're so talented. Oh yeah...nice and deep. Relax your jaw, my pretty fuckboy! That's it. Is that as far as it goes? Not bad. Keep your jaw relaxed. I'm gonna start fucking your throat now!"

I noticed a soft hand grab the back of my neck. It was Emma kindly lending me a supporting hand while her hot husband fucked my face.

"Oh yeah, lick my asshole Liv, sweetheart," Rolf enthused as he continued to forcefully fuck my mouth. "Feels so good, honey."

"It's not me, Captain!" Liv said and laughed adorably. "It's Nils. I'm sorry. Do you want me to do it instead of him, sir?"

"Oh, no, Nils knows what he's doing," Rolf said without hesitation. "Spit in my hole Nils. Play with my balls Liv. That's it. Both of you. That's heavenly. Ohh!"

So, Liv also addresses Rolf as Captain and Sir? I thought I heard her call him by his name earlier? What is the protocol here? Oh, who cares? I just need to be polite and do what I'm told. Holy footloose! I'm going to choke on Captain's dick and die soon. Oh well, at least I'll die honorably.

"Let's spitroast the boy, Nils," the Captain suggested after a few minutes of fucking my face. "I'll fuck his ass, you fuck his mouth, son."

"Yes sir," Nils replied obediently as he pulled out of my asshole and swiftly flipped me over on my stomach using his tight grip on my ankles. I was quickly pulled down and bent over on the bed with my knees planted on the floor. Suddenly a sharp pain coursed through my guts as Rolf shoved his entire dick up inside me again with one savage thrust.

Then Nils magically appeared on his knees right in front of me. Liv wiped my ass juices off her husband's cock using a wet towel before Nils grabbed the sides of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth and started fucking it back and forth immediately.

"I love that tight hot asshole of yours, kid," Rolf announced passionately as he fucked me firmly and rhythmically. "I say it again: you're the best I've had in a long time. Actually, I think you're the best I've ever had, period!"

"Mmmfffeeefmmm," I responded proudly.

"Pull out of the kid's mouth and let him talk, Nils," the Captain chuckled.

"I mean thank you sir, it's my honor to..." I managed to say right before Nils plugged my mouth with his big dick again. "Mmmfffnnn!"

Rolf laughed throatily and resumed driving his massive rod back and forth rhythmically into my wanton asshole. Sometimes he fucked me fast and hard, sometimes he fucked me slow and firm, but he never stopped. Daddy did the same to my mouth. A couple of times he pulled his dick out of my throat only to slap my face with it. I started slobbering all over his cock and balls which made him even more excited and happy.

"Switch with me, Nils?" Rolf suggested to his excited protege, and Nils immediately took him up on his offer. Now Daddy fucked my ass for another five minutes while the Captain fucked my face. While I was being spit-roasted by the two experienced fuck-masters, their wives went back and forth between me and their husbands. They played with my cock, caressed my back and my head, slapped my butt cheeks, kissed their husbands, slapped their butt cheeks and cheered them on as they went medieval on my overeager fuckholes.

"I need a break," Daddy announced a few minutes later as he pulled his cock out of me. Nils immediately withdrew himself from my mouth, lifted me up and threw me down in the middle of the bed. He flipped me over on my right side, straddled my left leg as he pulled my right leg straight up and hugged my thigh firmly.

Without even looking down or aiming, he easily shoved his cock up inside my gaping asshole and resumed fucking me as hard as he could. After another five minutes of being fucked extremely hard on my side, both Rolf and I had become utterly drenched in sweat.

Realizing that my mouth had run completely dry, Mommy got down on her stomach and placed her face over mine, then she began spitting load after load of frothy, stringy and sometimes creamy slobber into my dry mouth.

"That's so....mmm," Emma purred again as she witnessed the oddly erotic scene. "May I try that too?"

"It's up to him," Mommy replied hotly.

"Fuck no!" the Captain objected furiously. "It's up to me. Spit in his fucking mouth. You havemy permission!"

"Ah, ok," Mommy responded, a bit put off by Rolf's overheated aggressiveness. "Sorry Captain. Of course it's your call, sir."

I gladly opened my mouth for Emma, and she didn't disappoint me. Seemingly having an unlimited supply of saliva, she kept on spitting into my mouth and I swallowed every single drop of her revitalizing fluids.

"I'm all out of spit honey," Emma said, feigning disappointment. "I can...you know...pee in your mouth if you're still thirsty!"

What now? Did I hear her correctly?

"Oh my fucking God, yes!" Mommy emoted exuberantly as soon as Emma offered to quench my thirst with her piss. "I mean, if that's okay with you Captain? I would love to see you Emma do that!"

Okay then. Mommy wants her friend to piss in my mouth. This is it. I have become a freaky weirdo.

"Do it!" the Captain chimed in as he expertly flipped me over on my back without removing his dick from my asshole. "Sit on his face and piss down his cocksucking throat!"

Should I use my power of veto? I mean, do I want to do this? Nnnnyes! Fuck! I want to try this. I mean, it's Emma, and she's going to piss in my mouth. Yes!

Just like my asshole and my cock, my head was abuzz with lust. No matter how incredibly perverted Emma's offer sounded, I couldn't, wouldn't and didn't want to say no, so naturally I cooperated every step of the way. I kept my head still as Emma started to squat over my face with her back to her husband. Mommy and Daddy provided their beautiful friend with support and safety as she struggled a bit to find a comfortable position right above my face.

"Could you raise your ass a bit higher, Emma?" the Captain requested politely. "That's it. Thank you honey. Now I can see much better."

"You're welcome," Emma replied lovingly. "Are you ready, Dee?"

"I think so," I managed to respond cautiously.

"Try and swallow every single fucking drop, sweetie," Mommy requested nicely. "I don't want the mattress to get soaked. First let her fill your mouth, pat the mattress when you're full so she knows when to stop pissing, then swallow."

"Are you okay with this, sonny boy?" Daddy asked me in a lust-glazed voice. "If you don't like the taste, just tell us and Emma will stop immediately."

"I'm okay, Daddy!"

"I'm going to do it nice and slow," Emma announced as soon as she had her pisshole positioned directly above my open mouth. "I'm gonna make sure you'll have enough time to swallow all of it."

"That's nice of you, Emma," Daddy said as he reached down and placed his V forming fingers right above Emma's pussy lips and pulled them apart delicately. Emma had an arm over Daddy's shoulder for support and stability while Daddy cupped and squeezed one of her ass cheeks with his other hand. At the same time Nils tightened his grasp on my ankles and started to move his deeply seeded shaft up and down slowly within my gripping hole.

"Here it comes," Emma announced as a slow but steady stream of hot piss started to trickle down from her cute little pisshole directly into my mouth. At first I let the hot cougar's urine fill my mouth, then I tapped the bed with my open hand. As soon as Emma stopped pissing I swallowed the whole load. True to her word, Emma waited for me to be absolutely ready for the next load.

With perfect aiming she began to fill my mouth again. I swallowed. Repeat. Emma filled my mouth five more times. I'm proud to report that not even a single drop of Emma's piss found its way onto the bedding.

Mommy and Daddy helped Emma turn around and face her husband while her pussy still remained right above my face. Still secured faithfully by Nils and Livs supporting grips, Emma lowered herself a bit and began rubbing her distended clit on my nose. Rolf began to fuck me a bit harder.

"Fuck him, baby!" Emna encouraged her husband as she watched the way he was fucking my ass with passion. "Go harder! Fuck him!"

"Did you like the taste of my wife's piss, kid?" Rolf asked in a deep timbre.

"Mmm," I replied coyly.

I won't lie, the taste wasn't sweet and it wasn't a heavenly nectar as other piss-drinking slutboys might describe, but it was a huge turn on, especially knowing that my friends were witnessing this act of utter obedience performed by me. Also, to be honest, I liked the taste. What can I say? I'm proud of being a weirdo. It's so much fun. You should try it too.

"Oh God, you're so cute," Emma exclaimed gasping as she suddenly slammed her wet pussy down on my face. She leaned over my body and squeezed my super hard shaft in her tight fist and began to jack me off. "Oh, my husband is fucking you so good. I hope you're enjoying this, sweetheart."

The hot man upped the tempo of his pistoning thrusts and began fucking me brutally again as his wife jerked -and now and then licked and kissed my cock. Finally Emma went for the money shot and jacked my cock so hard and fast.

I could no longer keep my semen from erupting.

Just as I started to squirt my cum, Emma took the tip of my dick between her tightening lips. I knew that I was filling the mature beauty's mouth with a massive amount of jizz, and I thought I felt her swallow some of it. A minute later Rolf pulled his wide shaft out of me and told his wife to, "Spit on it!"

After Emma spat a few times on her husband's rod she said, "Fuck him with his own cum? Mmm...you're so naughty, honey."

As soon as Rolf's huge dick reentered my hole, working Emma's slobber and my own sticky cum into my abused shitter. Rolf wasn't about to slow down. He fucked me with all he had for almost ten minutes, then he fucked me slowly for another ten and faster for five more before finally he pulled out and walked on his knees on the sides of my body until his cock was right above my mouth.

"Open up your sexy mouth," the Captain ordered and then exerted a tortured growl, announcing, "I'M GONNA SHOOT!"

The first squirt caught me by surprise, splattering my nose and ricocheting upwards into my hair. The second spurt went up my nostrils and into my mouth. The third one shot across my chin and Adam's apple. The fourth shot glued my left eyelid shut. The fifth shot landed on my left cheek. The sixth and the seventh wads went straight into my mouth and down my throat.

I was fully expecting to get hit by an eighth spurt, and I did, but it didn't come from Rolf's cock, it came from Daddy's dick. While I was busy getting drenched in his mentor's cumshots, Daddy was working on his own dick and with perfect timing he started to come just as the Captain finished coming all over my face and head. After his first squirt, Daddy jumped on the bed with his wildly erupting pisshole aimed at my head. He covered my face, throat, mouth, hair and ears in as much of his thick, pasty semen as he could spare.

Finally after both men had completely exhausted their supply of semen, their wives decided to attack my face with hot licks and deep kisses. They took turns exchanging their husbands' strings and gobs of cum with me. Liv sucked the gooey semen out of my mouth and spat it in Emma's face, then Emma asked me to clean up her face with my tongue. Then I spat the entire creamy wad into Mommy's mouth again and watched her as she spat the remains into Emma's mouth in turn.

"Ladies, it's time for a break," Daddy announced after watching us play with his and Rolf's cum for a while. "It's time to wrap it up."

"Spit the whole thing into the kids mouth," the Captain ordered sternly and the ladies obeyed him dutifully. "Gulp it down, kid!"

I swallowed Daddy and Rolf's mixed load of semen immediately after it was deposited into my mouth. Mommy and Daddy helped me get off the bed and up on my feet, then Emma began massaging my groin, thighs and hips vigorously and thoroughly just like a pro.

As she squeezed my butt cheek with one hand and pinched the part of my groin closest to my balls, Emma looked up at me and said in a genuinely worried whisper, "I hope I didn't overstep any boundaries when...you know?"

I looked at her beautiful face, smiled reassuringly and said in a matching whisper, "I absolutely loved it. I loved everything you did to me. It was incredible and I want you to do it again."

"Oh my goodness, sweetie," the sexy cougar responded with a grateful, graceful smile. "Tonight I want you to sleep with me. I mean just you and me together. I feel there's a special connection between us. Do you..."

"Yes!" I exclaimed exuberantly. "I feel it too!"

"Okay then," Emma cheered. "I believe my husband wants to have some more fun with you a bit later tonight. After he's done with whatever he needs to do to you, you and I are going to spend the rest of the night together. Just me and you."