Hotter'n the Devil's Balls Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt gets a juicy peach along with the orchard.
5.8k words
4.63
13.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,335 Followers

When you inherit something you know nothing about and a sexy young lady comes along... Well, what's a guy to do?

A love story juicy as a peach. Hope you enjoy! xo DG

Hotter Than The Devil's Balls

Chapter 1

Matt

I ran my finger around the collar of my white sport shirt and thought if it was this hot in May, it must be the devil's balls come July.

The bees buzzed around the ripe, mostly overripe, Georgia peaches. Obviously, they didn't suffer in this pea soup humidity. I found myself frowning at the bees. I'm losing my mind, I really need to get it together and get the hell out of here.

Suddenly a jacked-up pickup truck screeched around the corner on two wheels billowing clouds of Georgia red dust, then hitting the berm in front of my peach stand locking up all four wheels.

The red clouds billowed and drifted, making me thankful I was upwind.

The royal blue metallic beast had a thick coat of the same red dust and dried mud on the talk knobby tires. The door flung open, and a pair of bare legs, dangling white flip flops from red-painted toes appeared, then slid down from the truck, plunking to the ground.

"PHEW!"

The door slammed shut and a tall blonde threw her hands on her hips and looked at the truck as though it took her for that ride, not the other way around

"Durn thing," she grumbled, kicking a shapely leg at the truck.

"It is a big vehicle," I said and decided to stop while I was ahead when she spun around and scowled at me.

"What?" Hands on her hips she turned and gave me a death glare. "Too big for a little girl like me?"

I shifted awkwardly in the old aluminum folding chair that was already uncomfortable because half the webbing was shredded apart and the rest stretched. I sure wasn't about to get into a war of words with a stunner that was probably half my forty-eight years. Hell, maybe even less.

Besides, she wasn't all that little. She had to have been five-eight, not much shorter than my five-eleven. That was where our resemblance ended. A killer hourglass shape started with what had to have been thirty-eight Ds, down to a small waist, flaring out into hips that any man would give their left nut to hang onto.

"No, not at all." I swooped in for the save. Mine. "You seemed to be handling it well. Like a seasoned pro."

She studied me for a minute, giving me a chance to study the most awesome grey-blue eyes I've ever seen. Her eyes crinkled at the corners before she let out a loud laugh.

"Hollywood, I gotta admit, that was a good save," she grinned. Damn. Busted. "And you're right, that big ol' piece is a pain in my behind," she drawled. "My brother is letting me use it while my car is in the shop."

"Hollywood?" I said, raising my eyebrows.

She crossed her arms in front of her, which pushed her breasts higher in the scoop neck tank, which made me feel like an old lecher by looking. But, what the hell. I probably was an old lecher.

While I gawked, she was checking me out. No doubt noticing the greying around my temples.

"Folks from these parts don't wear polyester golf shirts and dress shorts in this heat. Especially when they're sellin' wares that drip all over their laps," she said, those pale blue eyes full of mirth while the corners of her mouth wanted to bust into a laugh.

I looked down. "Well crap," I groaned seeing the peach juice that dripped off the edge of the counter to stain a peachy pink circle on the front of my pants.

"It'll wash out," she said, finally letting her mouth break into a big grin. She chose a peach from the baskets piled between us and tossed it in her hand. "If you're lucky." She glanced at my pants again and laughed.

I didn't care. I'd have done about anything to watch that girl laugh. Her amusement was contagious, and I had to laugh at her laugh. Fool, you're getting ridiculous.

"I think they might be overripe." She looked over my shoulder at the orchard. "I remember when these trees were not much bigger than me when I was a young un'." Her eyes scanned the ground seeing the peaches that had just fallen off the tree. "They're still producin' nicely though aren't they."

The lilt of her southern accent drew me in, I blinked, trying to remember what she said.

"This all belonged to my aunt and uncle. My uncle lived here after my aunt died. When he passed, his lawyer contacted me and told me they left it all to me. I admit to knowing not one thing about growing peaches." I chuckled. "I'm in insurance."

She nodded, not seeming surprised to hear that news, and took a big bite of the juicy peach. The tip of her tongue flicked out and caught the juice on her lips, and sucked it in. Then she took a big lap of the dripping peach. I heard her appreciative hum of the sweet fruit and wondered what it would sound like in my ear with her tongue teasing my earlobe. Get a grip, man!

I leaned forward and rested my elbows on my knees, hoping to hide my dick that had risen to that flight of fantasy.

She took another couple of bites and walked across the drive to toss the pit off a distance. I watched her sway over and averted my eyes as she turned.

"So, whatcha gonna do with it, Hollywood?"

She perched one ass cheek on the creaky old stand and swung her leg.

I laced my fingers across my stomach and leaned back in the chair, hoping it would hold me and I wouldn't go ass over teacup in front of her. I took a couple of deep breaths and tried to quell my suddenly awakened libido.

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves... I'm Matthew. Matt."

She quirked an eyebrow and said, "Is that something y'all Yankees do? I mean we have our Jim Bobs, but y'all use the same name? My stepsister Georgia married a handsome hunk of a Yankee, and his name is Bradley Brad."

I laughed, not having a clue what she was talking about, but she was just so damn cute it didn't make any difference.

"Matt will be just fine. And you are...?"

"Callie. Just plain Callie." She leaned over and shook my hand. "Nice to meetcha."

Soft hand, firm grip. I liked that.

"You as well," I smiled.

"We don't get many strangers come through our little burg. Tourists come through during peach season and a few gawkers here and there. Bout it."

I nodded. "You asked what I was going to do with the place." I looked off for a moment. "I have no idea, Callie. I can work remotely, so that's not a problem. I have a house and life up north. I suppose it comes down to if I want to leave that all behind and move." I shrugged.

She picked at the frayed hem on her denim shorts.

"Yeah, that's a tough one. Leaving family is the worst," she hesitated. "But you'd also have to decide if you wanted to run this ol' peach farm. You'd need pickers." I nodded. "Mostly these old farmers never used chemicals, and if that's so, you got an organic farm. Which makes it much more marketable, if you keep or sell. Whichever."

I studied her for a moment. The sun picked up strands of dark gold, and a lighter gold, mixed with all the shades in between. She was a beauty. I believe she wanted to come off as a redneck gal, but there was more to her than that. Much more.

"You are pretty knowledgeable about business and marketing."

She shrugged. "I dabble a bit in business. Just a fun thing." She hopped off the bench, as though she was going to leave.

"How would you like to have a little fun brainstorming some business ideas for this place?"

"Y'all would actually think about keeping it?" she asked, somewhat astonished.

"Sure, nothing is off the table." Especially you.

Time will tell if I'm too old for you, but I'm sure you will let me know pronto like.

"I can stop by tomorrow if you have time. I've never really seen the place. You can take me on the nickel tour?" she grinned.

"For you, I'll do the champagne tour." We laughed. "And you know, I'd hire you. Pay you for this. I don't expect your expertise for free."

Her laugh was an octave below a giggle.

"I've never been employed by a Yankee before. I better ask my stepsister for tips."

She turned, stretched up to swing the truck door open, and launched herself up into the seat. The truck roared to life, she grinned out the window and waved, and went off in a cloud of red dust.

Callie

Truth was, I had no interest in peaches, but once I spotted the silver-haired hunk sittin' behind 'em I sure did. Few men catch my eye, I was compelled to at least check him out.

And up close he was even more gorgeous. Enough that I knew there had to be a woman nervously waiting back home for him. I know I wouldn't want my man runnin' all over God's country lookin' that good.

I had to admit, his little quandary there had me intrigued and I already had a few ideas roamin' around in my head. If my libido didn't take over first.

He will no doubt factor in my younger age to my business acumen. But that was alright because I intended to rock his world. In oh so many ways.

Matt

A white Volkswagen sedan followed the winding drive through the orchard, and I assumed that was her car that had been in the shop.

"Lord a'mercy I had no clue this was hidden back up in this orchard," she said, as soon as she stepped out of the car. "This here is a small-scale antebellum!"

Since we had entered into a business relationship, she changed her dress to suit. Mid-thigh white shorts and a button-up pink gingham blouse were her much more modest choice. Shell pink toes peeked out of white sandals, highlighting her perfect feet.

Suddenly it occurred to me she was waiting for me to enter into the conversation like a somewhat normal adult instead of an awkward teenage boy.

"Yes, from what I understand my aunt and uncle bought it as it is and added the peach orchard. I'm just now getting through the paperwork."

"Your family wasn't close then?" she asked.

"My uncle was my dad's brother. I don't think they were on the outs, so much as they lived in different worlds and just never got close. Sadly, I can't say I remember ever meeting them. So, you can imagine my shock when I discovered they left it to me."

"How sad for brothers but understand how it could happen." She looked at me for a moment. "I'm glad you're not so much in a rush to sell it. Even if you do choose to do that, at least you put some consideration into it."

"Thanks. I've been at pretty loose ends since this all happened. Now, how about that tour?"

The golf cart brought us into closer proximity and the scent of jasmine was in the air. It wasn't perfume strong, but maybe cream or lotion. Which made me wonder how soft her skin was. I took a deep breath, groaned silently, and off we went.

After a tour of the orchard, the grounds, and the house, it was time for some ice-cold sweet tea.

"I'll take it," she said, pulling out a chair and sitting at the old worn aluminum-edged table. It was still pristine white and bright red, but the design was worn to faded pink in spots.

I looked at her questioningly.

"Take?"

"The job. I have loads of ideas for this place. I will not only come up with the ideas, but I can help you follow through with whatever you choose." I blinked. "I can supply you with my resume. I don't expect you to just let me take over without knowin' my background."

I sat across the table from her, and that jasmine still drifting through the air on a breeze, making it hard for me to concentrate. And hard. Yes.

Damn Matt, could you work with her, hire her as your employee and keep it business-like.

"I ah," I cleared my throat. "I would like to hear your ideas for this place. I of course can't say that I won't eventually sell it, but I don't want to dismiss attempting to do something with it." She nodded and looked at me expectantly. "You're hired."

The grin I was rewarded with was worth it.

For some reason, I decided I didn't need to know anything about her. We had talked enough that I knew she was smart and very well-versed in business. I also suspected that she owned her own business. Maybe more than one.

She had almost a full pad of notes. She talked as she wrote, but it was mostly to herself, which was fine by me. It gave me a chance to appreciate her mind and enjoy her beauty.

It occurred to me that she had her long hair piled on top of her head today, baring a long neck just waiting to be kissed. Strands of golden hair had escaped and danced in the breeze.

I refilled her tea, and she glanced up, her smile reached her eyes. I liked that in a woman.

She pushed the tablet across the table to me, leaned back, and sipped on her tea.

I began to read.

Callie

I started out distracted by Matt, especially when we rode in the golf cart. Just a brush of his arm on mine sent sparks like lightning through me.

Enough so that I began to worry that I might not be able to concentrate on the business at hand. I couldn't afford distractions. When I worked in a business, it was all or nothing for me.

I watched him as he carefully read each bulleted point down the sheet.

"This is just the beginning. There is so much that can be done with this place, Matt!" I said excitedly, unable to wait until he finished.

"I never thought of even half of these things. You really do know your business."

His eyes were blue streaked with grey and surrounded by ridiculously long and thick black lashes. Thick curly ebony hair was still solid and just touched with glints of silver at his temples.

"You really should start wearin' sunblock when you're outside."

Where the hell did that come from?

He looked up. "Yeah, you're right. My skin is so light it burns easily. I had to slather it on when I golfed."

Apparently, my comment didn't sound as ridiculous to him as it did to me. I have to be careful to keep it to business.

I looked at my watch. "I have to go," I said. I had a Zoom meeting with my managers and couldn't be late. "Look them over and let me know what you think."

"I will! Thanks for coming over and all the time you've put in—even before I hired you," he laughed. "Can you come back tomorrow?"

"Of course!"

Would I come back tomorrow, I scoffed. Is the sky? Does a bear?

"Oh yeah, you're hired," he hollered as the door closed behind me.

Bingo!

Matt

I had some paperwork that needed my signature and I had set up my fax machine. I had a small staff of agents that were paid well and were wonderful workers and had been with me for years. The bonuses and extras kept them around and I was thankful I didn't have to hire anyone new that expected a high pay range for the work they felt like putting out, or not.

My mind kept wandering to Callie. Her hair was like spun gold in the sun, but I should be ogling women that had spun silver in their hair. Get ahold of yourself, man. She's too young for you. Unless you want that pretty little mouth laughing at you, forget it. Forget about her.

I began to scan the list she'd written, and as I got further into it, I forgot about her. At least what she does to my body. These ideas were downright spectacular. Things I'd never have thought of in a million years. But insurance is my business, I thought. Just to be fair. I did a very unmasculine eye-roll to that.

I hollered a "C'mon in!" to the tap on the door.

She scanned the table before sitting down, which gave me a chance to admire those legs in cutoffs again. After she sat, I had time for a glimpse of her white tank top with the University of Florida gator emblazoned across the front. Amusingly enough, the mouth was open, and the shadow of her nipple was between the upper and lower jaw, right between the teeth.

She caught me looking.

"UF alumni?" I questioned.

She nodded. "Gators all the way," she said grinning.

Giving myself a moment to collect my thoughts, I poured us each a glass of sweet tea from the cold frosted pitcher and leaned back in my chair.

I tapped my finger on the legal pad and said, "Very impressive. You literally jotted all that on the run yesterday. I can't imagine what you'd come up with if you actually had time." We both laughed.

"I can be very creative," she drawled, then smiled. "I found it easy after seeing this place." She looked around the kitchen. "The whole house is gorgeous, to begin with. The setting is spectacular. The fact it's sittin' smack in the middle of a peach orchard just adds to it."

"One of the things that jump out at me is turning this into a bed and breakfast." I thought for a moment. "I can't say I love all the old furniture. It's wonderful, but just not me. But no way in hell could I get rid of it."

"I get it. You have to love this old stuff. Some of it I do, but not one hundred percent of it. But would I love to stay in a place like this? Hell yeah," she smiled. "It's a pretty awesome house. And one that should be enjoyed by others." She took a sip of her tea and studied me above the rim of the glass. "I'm really glad you like that idea, Matt."

"You seem surprised," I smiled.

"In a way I am. Granted, I don't know you, but I wasn't sure if you'd be interested in any of my ideas really. I figured you'd look at them and be ready to skedaddle back up north," she laughed. "Although, you haven't said that you won't do that now have you?"

I raised my eyebrows and twisted my glass in the pool of water that surrounded my glass. "No, you're right, I haven't. But because of you, I'm leaning more towards staying. At least for a while."

The grin she gave me to that seemed to be more than an employee to her boss. She seemed almost happy that I might stay. But would she have any romantic inclinations? It could be just business, don't read too much into it old boy.

"You'd love it when there are multiple feet of snow up north," she said, tossing me a tidbit.

"I would, you're right. I was a skier through college, but once I went to work, I never seemed to make it to the slopes." Then needing to toss in an age reference. "The older you get the less enamored you get with snow and ice."

She looked a little melancholy. "I've never seen that much snow. Or nothin' that much stuck for long. Just enough to run out and make a snowman about a foot tall," she laughed.

"Awh, I don't know what I would have done growing up without sled riding and ice skating with the neighbor kids. Although you don't miss what you never had," I shrugged.

We went over the rest of the list and discussed each point. We narrowed her ideas down quickly and began to brainstorm the ones we thought most likely to work out.

Callie

Matt really likes the U pick idea and I have to admit, that was an idea I hoped he'd like. It wouldn't take much in the way of change. Just some added parking and new sales shed out front.

"You wouldn't needin' much in the way of employees for that. Peaches would still be available to buy so you'd need pickers for them. Georgia said she has a group of pickers for her produce that would likely work for you as well." I shut up since I realized I was doing nothing but yapping away.

He had been listening intently, but I had hardly let him get a word in edgewise.

"Perfect. You're perfect," he said, staring at me, a look on his face I couldn't decipher. "Your ideas. Perfect. I'd think you know the local resources for the shed. We'll need gravel for a small parking area at the end of the drive. Thank Georgia for me too. I think we might be needing her in this adventure." He laughed and I nodded.

"Sure, I can take care of all that, boss," I said smiling. "Can I go take another look at the bedrooms? I had a few ideas for them for the B and B. I'll get some pictures of them too."

"Mi casa es su casa!"

I had plenty of time, there was no real rush to get to the bedrooms but needed to get away from Matt before I got him to a bedroom because my intentions would be more than looking at the room.

Daddysgirlfl
Daddysgirlfl
2,335 Followers
12