Hotter'n the Devil's Balls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned. Damn, Callie. You're as bad as e a hormonal teenage girl. Certainly not like I'm a virgin. That ship sailed long ago. Before I moved to Gainesville for college. I don't even remember his name, I thought ruefully. I haven't seen him since because once I moved, I never came back. Other than a week or so every once in a while.

And that was mostly to see Georgia. We didn't know we were stepsisters until recently and we both felt we needed to make up for lost time. We may have been half-sisters, but we found the love that was due to us all the time we'd been separated.

Georgia and Brad had plenty of room in that big ol' house of theirs. They slept in the attic and made many mid-day trips up there, so I had the house much to myself.

The mansion harbored many bedrooms, and I snapped a few pictures of the rooms I favored for guestrooms.

The arched windows went from ceiling to floor with exquisite walnut woodworking around them as well as each doorway. The heavy walnut doors, along with the lathe and plaster helped create a nearly soundproof room. Amazingly enough, the acoustics were great considering the size of the windows with their old wavy, and bubbled glass.

I ran my fingers over the silky finish of the mahogany dresser. It was obvious every piece of furniture was original to the house and was likely here when Matt's family bought it. This house was not old enough to be a true antebellum of a plantation, but a smaller version with the wide shaded overhang and pillars. It was someone's vision of a cotton trader's mansion but with a much smaller budget.

A fresh coat of paint on the walls would easily get rid of any museum feel. But the rooms were small, I thought, standing in the hall and looking at the doors.

"Got everything you need so far, Callie?"

Matt appeared at the top of the stairs. Today he wore snug well-worn jeans and a black t-shirt, both hugged his body just like I imagined I'd do. I wanted to run my hands over his broad chest. To weave my fingers through his thick black hair and study those fantastic blue-grey eyes before I brushed my lips over his strong mouth.

"Callie?" he said, walking up to me. "You, okay?"

Oh my god, I'm more than okay. "Sure. Just thinking. Y'know."

He nodded as though he believed that load of crap, I just gave him. I'm sure he knew. I was also sure I wasn't the only one that ever got gaga over him. Ugh. Just ugh.

"I was thinking, these rooms are small. I guess back in the day they didn't have what we have now, so no need for space."

"That's what I was wondering." I pointed down the hall. "If we combine some of the rooms, we'd have three big rooms along the front instead of six small ones. Adding the extra room would allow for a small bath. Most folks know that bed and breakfasts don't have modern state-of-the-art baths. Just what's sufficient and clean."

He nodded, thinking. He paced down the hall looking in the door at each of the rooms.

"I think that would work, Cal. Great idea," he said, smiling.

Cal. I loved that he nicknamed me.

"Could be pricey though. I'd imagine electric will need to be updated and of course the plumbing along with the additional for the rooms."

"Thought of that. I think I may have a few investors. I'll get on the phone. If nothing else, I'll make a quick trip back to talk to them."

He had a notebook with him and had been jotting things down.

I tapped the tip of the pencil on my legal pad. "I was also thinking, not all the rooms will need to be functional to open. In fact, some of the small rooms could be left as is for singles or couples. Then as you expand, you'll be able to take more guests in. Many B and B's had shared bathrooms. It kept the price down for those that wanted the B and B experience."

The sun slanted through the tall windows and spilled into the hallway. His eyes sparkled in the light. We stared at each other, and I swayed on my feet. He reached for me, and I put my hand out, holding it on his bicep but nearly jerking my hand away from the heat of his skin through that cotton shirt.

Or maybe it was my heat.

I blinked and took a step away, breaking the spell.

"I can call for some estimates if you'd like?" I said, getting back to business, beating my wantonness back again.

"Please, for demolition, plumbing, and electrical. Need to get it all done." We began to walk towards the staircase. "Say, I don't think I know where you live, or how far anyhow... If it would make it easier for you to stay here, you are welcome too. As you can see, there's plenty of room." He waved his arm and laughed.

"I'm stayin' with my stepsister and brother-in-law, but it would be nice to be here sometimes. 'specially if I have a late day or early morning."

I said my goodbyes. On the drive home, it occurred to me that he never pressed me for personal information. He knew my last name, but that was it. He had no idea where I lived. Or even what I did. I respected that. That's also why I never pushed him for information. It would come in time.

Matt

The following days began to fly by. Callie was as efficient as she was beautiful, and the work was well underway to get the first three bedrooms done. We decided that we would open with the three rooms completed rooms, allow guests to use the other rooms, and share a bath.

"Were you a general contractor in a previous life," I asked her laughing.

She was bouncing from room to room dealing with all the tradesmen as well as fielding phone calls. My to-do list was shorter and consisted of outdoor chores. Some things needed to be done before winter came.

She came up to me, grinning. "Pretty impressive am huh, am I?"

I laughed with her and at her. Callie's good nature and humor were contagious. I put an arm around her shoulders and hugged her to my side.

"That you are young lady!"

"Young lady," she scoffed. "I'm probably not the young'un you think I am." She leaned into my side, so I didn't move my arm from her shoulders.

I felt like a lecherous old man as I looked over her shoulder and down that deep dark cleft between her sizable tits. Yep, at least a D. Just then she looked up at me and smiled and I knew that she knew.

One of the workers came up with a sheet of plans to go over with her and off she went again.

I went down to the main floor where the painters were well on their way to being finished. I walked back to the small rooms off the kitchen at the back of the house. I supposed it was rooms for the kitchen help back then.

They were a serviceable size, modestly appointed but with a generous view of the sweeping backyard. The weather was cooling, but the grass was still happily green. Salmon azaleas surrounded the flagstone patio and created steps in the green lushness. Beyond that began the rows of peach trees. Their leaves were still thick and waved gracefully in the breeze.

I had opened the windows of both rooms because I'd had the painters start with both rooms. One I used, the other Callie would use. When she opted to stay.

I turned to leave just as Callie rounded the corner and skidded to a stop.

"Whoa, you almost took me out," I laughed.

Excitedly she said, "I was just looking for you because I thought—Hey hey hey! This is nice," she said, walking to the center of the bedroom and twirling around.

"You like? I thought it needed some freshening with paint at least."

"Yes! Did you choose this color?" She walked to the window and looked at the wall next to it. "It's blush. It's perfect with all the greenery outside this window." She moved closer to the window. "Wow, I didn't notice this backyard. It's gorgeous, isn't it? Such southern splendor with all those salmon 'zaleas."

"I did and yes, it is," I smiled. "I was hoping you'd like the color. That it wasn't too pink."

"No no no, it's perfect." She looked around. "It changes in a different light. It's really perfect, Matt."

I smiled thinking it was wonderful that someone takes such pleasure in small things. We so rarely do that nowadays. Callie is delightful to be around.

"So, you were coming to tell me something?" I prompted.

"Oh right! I was talking to Georgia, and she told me about a girl in town that is supplying her market with fresh baked goods. You know how we were talking about it just being a bed and breakfast." She took a breath and went on. "What about having her, or someone just has baked goods and the like for breakfast?"

"Great idea! The guests can go into town for their other meals if they want."

"Right! Do you want me to talk to her?"

I started to answer, but her sparkling eyes and rosy cheeks distracted me. She got excited and swept me along with her, but I'm sure my thoughts were more lecherous than she'd thought.

That night I drifted off with thoughts of Callie, of course. That morphed into a hot dream....

I wandered the house looking for Callie and noticed her open door and watched her stand at her window watching the wedding with a dreamy ethereal look. A look that most men would do just about anything for that woman, including putting a ring on her finger.

I ran a finger over her smooth bare shoulders, and she smiled over her shoulder. The rose chiffon dress was snug but flared into a full flared skirt. Just a hint of décolleté, right for an occasion such as this.

I kissed her neck between the blonde curls that streaked down from the top of her head. She purred in response and tipped her head, offering more of her neck.

"Oh baby, you look beautiful today. Our first wedding," I said, smiling against her neck.

"Mmm, thank you," she murmured, her attention turning to me. "Here's hopin' for many more."

I knew the white sheer at the window would allow us to look out, but they couldn't see in. She sighed and leaned back against my chest, and I cupped her breasts.

I groaned, the dress was in my way. I quickly unzipped and peeled her top down, leaving her bare and topless.

"Oh my god," she whispered softly as her nipples rose to hard peaks in the cool air. "I know they can't see us, but this makes me feel so indecent."

"If they could only see these," I circled my fingers around the fullness of each breast, "on such a gorgeous woman."

She arched and rubbed her ass against me. My cock throbbed harder, fighting to get out, knowing what was awaiting. Soft wetness.

"I need you, Matt." She pushed back harder. "Now."

I tweaked each nipple harder and longer, ran my hands down her sides, and worked her skirt up to her waist. She reached back and held the skirt higher, baring her below the waist.

"Mmm, if I'd know what you were wearing, or not wearing. We'd have been her sooner you naughty girl."

I'd quickly unfastened my pants and let them drop. My cock slipped between her sweet cheeks. I reached around, and with just a touch, she shuddered, panted, and fell apart in my arms.

She was tall and with a slight bend of my knees, I slipped in her wet hot cunt.

She grabbed the windowsill and rode my cock. Her breasts dangled under her, swaying with each stroke. I took her higher with me, and as the wedding guests clapped for the bride and groom, I unleashed a hot stream deep inside her while she whimpered out another orgasm.

I looked down. I held her hips, her skirt bunched around her waist, her bare ass pushing back. I thought it was the sexiest sight I'd ever seen.

I awoke with a raging hard-on that although I'd take care of it myself now, would reappear during the day when I spent time with her.

~to be continued~

12