Hottest Summer Ever

Story Info
Brother and sister find love and sex on a hot summer trip.
3.2k words
4.39
57.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers

This is an entry into the Summer Lovin' Story Contest 2023. I hope you enjoy it.

"Jamie, did you change the oil like I asked," Mom asked as we were approaching Phoenix. I had been sleeping in the back seat while my sister Kikki was driving and our mother rode shot gun.

"Yes, I did," I replied trying to come to my senses after a brief nap. The car didn't have working air conditioning; it was an old clunker.

"It sounds like shit, and I hear noises, clanking noises," my mother said turning around in her seat to challenge me, fueled by her anger at life, not at me personally.

We had left the Florida panhandle three days ago to escape a seriously dangerous domestic situation. My father went crazy and threatened everyone he saw with his newly purchased AR-15, an assault rifle he shouldn't have been able to acquire in his deranged mental state. It was a severe escalation of his violent behavior. He didn't beat mom anymore, he pointed that loaded weapon of devastation at her and threatened. Mom broke down. She couldn't take it.

Father had slashed the tires on my truck and poured sugar in the gas tank to disable it and punish me for taking my mother's side in their disputes and trying to protect her from his abuse. I had just turned eighteen and graduated high school. I wanted to work and save money to go to Community College. I wanted to learn how to code the machines used in the fabrication shop where I worked weekends cleaning up and packing products to be shipped out on Monday mornings.

Kikki also had dreams of getting an education in the medical field as a tech. The local college offered two-year degrees in all sorts of medical fields. She wanted to go into imaging and radiology. One of her best friends did that out of high school and was making a good salary at the hospital. Kikki worked two jobs, daytime in the diner and nighttime as a stripper in the gentleman's club. She figured she could save enough for school in a couple of years. It had already been two years since she graduated high school and she was planning on attending classes in the fall.

Kikki pulled the car into the truck stop along the freeway for gas and a chance to go inside out of the heat. Driving the car was brutal. The hot air blew around us as if we were inside a convection oven. Mom insisted that she pay for the gas so we could save our money to start our lives over in California.

We went into the restaurant to cool down and rehydrate. It was too hot to eat. Kikki had us sit at a booth by a table of truckers who she went to talk to.

"My car needs a rest," she said to the two couples, husband and wife teams driving their own rigs. "We're about an hour or so from Phoenix. Do you guys know anywhere cheap to stay the night there?" she asked them.

"You don't want to go to Phoenix," piped up one of the women. "It's expensive. Where you heading?"

"California. Outside L.A.," my sister responded.

"The I-8 bypass is just a couple of miles up the road. It's faster and there are some motels in Gila Bend that are pretty reasonable," the woman replied. She took out her phone and showed Kikki the route.

"Thanks," Kikki said as she returned to the booth.

The car made it to Gila Bend. We all needed a rest that was seemingly impossible to get in the heat. Along the way we heard on the radio that the temperatures were above one-hundred and ten degrees for the thirteenth day in a row. And the nights didn't cool down much.

"I'll get my own room tonight," I declared when my mom went to check in at the motel. The last couple of nights I slept with my mom and Kikki. It was uncomfortable. I couldn't control my erection lying beside my sister. I kept thinking of that night three months before, on my birthday, when my friends took me out to the strip club where Kikki worked. We weren't allowed to drink although my sister slid us some shots of Jack Daniels in our cokes.

Kikki had an amazingly sensual body. Her long red hair fell softly on her large breasts as she danced erotically. I was so stiff I couldn't easily hide it from anyone and my friends who chided me about getting hard watching my sister. These past two nights, seeing her unabashedly stripping and walking around motel rooms naked, was too much for me.

The night of my graduation, my girlfriend, Katie, and I went to the lake and fucked like little rabbits. I kept getting hard after each round with the vision of my sister seared in my head.

"That was the eighth time," Katie said. "I'm sore now. That's enough." I never went that long before. Katie didn't look anything like Kikki. She was slim with small perky tits and a skinny butt. But my mind imagined I was pounding my sister's pussy. I should never have seen her naked and seen her dance.

"No, I insist you save your money. Why do you need privacy suddenly? We'll be in California tomorrow," mom told me sternly. I couldn't tell her why. The heat was getting to me, and I wasn't really in control of myself. Just one more night. I saw Kikki smile at me, noticing my discomfort.

Mom went first to take a shower and cool off. Kikki threw off her shirt and took off her bra complaining about the need to wear such an inhibiting piece of apparel. I must have been staring at her when she remarked, "These babes shouldn't be confined."

"Did you read the Grapes of Wrath in English class? Or did you sleep through that?" she asked me sarcastically.

"I read it," I responded wondering what that had to do anything, especially now.

"Well, when they were going to California in the dust bowl, and the old man was hungry, the girl let him suck on her and drink her mother's milk," my sister said approaching me. "I can tell you're hungry."

Kikki removed my belt and knelt in front of my enraged cock. She wrapped her lips around my hot penis and began sucking while fondling my balls. I was out of my mind. I didn't attempt to stop her, it felt so good.

"What the hell??" mom screamed out startling us. I immediately let go my load, shooting cum in my sister's mouth and on her face as she pulled away. "Go clean yourself up," she demanded of my sister.

"It was my idea," Kikki told mom as she went to shower.

I was totally embarrassed and afraid of what my mother would say. I stood there silently trying to ready myself for her wrath.

"Look. I understand this heat, and all has made us all a little crazy," she said softly without anger. "We'll be alright tomorrow. O.K?"

I nodded in agreement. I was relieved my mother wasn't going to make an issue of it. I was relieved as well that my balls weren't burning with need anymore. I took a cold shower when Kikki was finished.

We made sandwiches to save money from going to a restaurant. Afterwards we settled into bed for a good night's sleep. We were all exhausted. I prayed Kikki's old car would get us there to mom's friend's place.

I was about to doze off next to Kikki on the bed when I felt her take my hand underneath the sheet. She whispered very softly, "It's my turn." She guided my hand to her wet pussy. "You know what to do."

I rubbed her wet outer lips and then slid a couple of fingers inside. I massaged her spongy spot inside her vagina, and she began to writhe gently, fully aware that our mother was in the room next to us. "Play with my clit," Kikki said taking my fingers to her love nub. Her hand manipulated mine to provide her pleasure. She came like a river when the dam burst.

The sheets were wet with her cum. I licked some off my fingers. It was sweet and savory, a nectar of desire. I was entranced. "Thank you," she whispered as she dozed off. I too slept that night like a baby.

Mom went to return the key as we settled back in the rolling oven for the final leg of our trek across the southern states. "Have you ever eaten pussy?" Kikki asked me when we were alone.

"No. I never got that far with Katie," I answered.

"I'm going to teach you how to drive a woman wild." My sister told me.

I drove the first few hours as we crossed the desert to the mountains of California.

Anita and mom had been friends since grade school back in Florida. They were inseparable friends until Anita got married and her husband took her to California. They did well financially but their relationship fizzled, dying in a divorce a few years ago. When mom told her about the situation with dad, Anita insisted they all move in with her. She had a nice house with a pool.

"Did you see the news when you were traveling here?" Anita asked as we sat down for dinner the evening we arrived.

"No. Anything big happen," I asked.

"There was another mass shooting in Florida. An enraged man with an AR-15 killed five and wounded many more," she explained.

"That's not really news anymore," Kikki said. "It seems to happen all the time anymore."

"The shooter was your father," Anita told us sadly.

"It figures," mom said like she was distant from all that she left behind. "What happened with the asshole?"

"The cops corned him and killed him in a gun battle."

"Thank god, I'll never have to deal with him again," mom sighed.

Kikki and I both enrolled in the county community college. There were many more offerings than we had back home including a comprehensive program for medial technicians. I had called and texted Katie a few times, but it seemed like our relationship was not going to work out long distance. Kikki advised me to let her go. We were going to start a new life here where nobody knows we were the children of a maniacal killer.

School was going to start in four weeks. Kikki had enough money saved to pay for both of our tuition since the community college was much less expensive than the private college she was planning on attending in Florida. Mom started working as a clerical assistant at the law firm where Anita was one of the attorneys. Anita had obtained her law degree after moving to California with her husband.

Kikki and I spent most of our days lounging by the pool, keeping cool in the hotter than normal weather. Once mom started working, Kikki decided she would better tan sunning herself naked. It drove me crazy and I began to realize my sister knew that.

"Why don't you lose those swim shorts while we're here alone?" Kikki chided. "I can tell you have a boner so why not relieve the pain and go naked."

"I'm afraid I might want to use it," I confessed.

"It's a thing of beauty to let go to waste," she joked. "I could use some dick."

I looked at my sister bewildered. Was she really proposing we have sex? She stood up and marched over toward me, grabbing my arm and leading me to her bedroom. My sister wrapped her arms around me and passionately started kissing me.

I felt her tongue probe my mouth, engaging mine in a sensual oral dance. She was already naked and was quick to pull down my shorts. My cock sprang out. I fondled her large breasts, her nipples hard, standing firm like my penis. I took as much of her breast into my mouth as possible. Flicking her nipple with my tongue.

I felt her pussy. It was dripping wet. "Go down on me," Kikki implored. I had tasted her sweet nectar that night in the motel room, licking it from my fingers. I wrapped mouth around her outer lips, my tongue probing her inner pussy. "Suck on my clit," she cried out desperately wanting me to bring her to an orgasm. My fingers uncovered her swollen nub. I sucked and bit it lightly.

Kikki's hips bucked, thrusting her pussy flush against my face. She gushed a hot stream into my mouth and all over my face. Kikki took control, rolling me on my back as she kissed my cum covered face. I felt my cock was in a hot bath as she slid down on it, straddling me, bouncing up and down so the sway of her tits mesmerized me. She screamed with her eyes closed, riding me hard, her cum streaming out on my balls.

Rolling over, my sister wrapped her long supple legs around mine, capturing me as I pounded away on her pussy. I had already cum a couple times but didn't stop as my cock stayed hard. I filled her pussy and her mouth with my semen. We fucked each other to exhaustion.

"My god, Jamie, you really are quite good," Kikki told me after she caught her breath and her heart rate settled down. 'I came a dozen times, and you must have cum a lot yourself."

"I don't know, but it was a lot. Are you sore?" I asked.

"No. I'm not sore. Why would you ask?"

"One time, at graduation, I had sex with Katie, and I came like eight times," I told my sister. "She told me to stop because she was sore."

"Wow. You had sex like that with Katie? And she didn't like it?"

"It was not long after my friends took me to the club, and I saw you dance. That's what I had in my imagination when I was fucking Katie. I'm glad it was better with you," I confessed.

"You're so sweet," Kikki said. "I always had the hots for you too."

"Mom can never find out," I said.

The school year started in August before summer's end. Leisure and almost daily sex would make way for study and work. Kikki was immediately popular with both male and female classmates. Her fiery beauty enchanted everyone she encountered. I was left to pursue my program without the same attention. Still, Kikki and I remained attached to each other clandestinely.

The Friday before the Labor Day holiday started out fine but by late morning deteriorated into another active shooter scene on the college campus. The north building went to lockdown and the students in the other buildings were dismissed before noon. I met up with my sister and we quickly left in her old clunker which still served us well.

When we arrived at the house, Anita's car was in the driveway. We mused that mom and Anita were taking a long weekend but with the scare my sister and I just went through we hoped everything was innocently alright, hoping that neither was sick or had an accident. We didn't announce ourselves immediately as we entered.

I stopped in the living room. "Do you hear that moaning?" I quietly asked Kikki.

"Sounds like someone's having sex," she responded.

"Maybe mom or Anita has a boyfriend, and they didn't expect us to be home," I surmised. "Come on, let's go, leave them alone," I insisted.

"Let me just look," my nosey sister said.

She quietly approached Anita's bedroom. The door was cracked so she peeked in.

"Let's go," Kikki said hurrying me out the front door which she closed quietly.

Kikki wouldn't say what she saw. All the way to the mall, where we figured we could hang out for the afternoon, my sister kept me in suspense. We took in a movie and then headed back home, arriving about the time we would have normally.

"You're home early," Kikki said to mom and Anita who were in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"We got out early for the long weekend. How was your day?" mom asked us. I shrugged like it was a normal day. Kikki said nothing.

Mom and Anita made lasagna for dinner. One of my favorites. We also had a glass of wine which was allowed for dinner although I was not old enough to legally drink and Kikki was barely twenty-one. After dinner I cleaned the table and loaded the dishwasher while the women went outside and sat on the patio by the pool. I joined them when I was finished.

"Would you like another glass of wine or a beer?" Anita asked me. I answered that I would prefer a beer. The women were drinking wine. I sensed something was up.

"I saw on the news that this was the hottest summer ever recorded," mom said making conversation. "I also saw there was a shooter incident at the community college this morning," she added staring right at me.

"It wasn't in the buildings we were in," I told her.

"So, they just let you go on with your day?" Anita asked like a prosecuting attorney.

"No. They told us to leave. Jamie and I went to the mall. I wanted to look for new shoes," Kikki jumped in.

"Your knapsacks with your books were in the foyer all afternoon before you came home," mom said as if we were on trial.

"We dropped them off before we went to the mall," I responded defensively.

"Let's get everything out in the open," Anita said. "I suspect something is going on with the two of you as well."

Kikki looked at me and then tried to look innocently at mom and Anita like she didn't know where any of this was going.

"I've done the laundry and washed your sheets," mom confronted Kikki.

"Alright," Anita began. "Let's just stop hiding everything from each other," she said and paused. "Your mom and I are lovers and from now on we are going to sleep with each other."

I knew why Kikki had kept that from me all afternoon. Kikki understood discretion and had tact.

"Jamie and I are also lovers," my sister blurted out unashamed. The reaction was staid as if they already knew. They did already know. "Is it alright if we sleep together?" Kikki asked with reservation.

"I don't see why not," mom said. "No children. No public displays of what otherwise wouldn't be taken as a brother-sister affection."

"Yes mom," Kikki and I said in unison.

The rest of the evening was fun. We decided it was still a terribly hot summer, so we went skinny dipping. I saw my mother in a different way. A woman who had feelings and sexuality. I began to see where Kikki got that from.

It was awkward at first, going to bed for the night in the same room as my sister. Not to save money at a motel on the road, but as a normal couple would be together. We knew each other's habits and nuances well.

Kikki kissed me lovingly, whispering in my ear. "I need you inside me." We tried being quiet, a difficult task, hoping mom and Anita were already asleep.

The summer ended. It was the hottest ever on record and the craziest ever. Kikki truly loved me and I her.

Soazoldman
Soazoldman
772 Followers