All Comments on 'Hottest Summer Ever'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
swfb70swfb709 months ago

needed more meat

btw an AR15 is NOT an assault rifle it is a 22 caliber semi automatic rifle(I used it to hunt rabbits and squirrels as a kid)- the AR stands for Armalite Rifle Company- the original manufacturer of the rife

MastercaptMastercapt9 months ago

swfb70: An AR15 is the civilian version of the famous M16 used in all branches of the military. It is a 5.56 NATO (.223) caliber, semi-automatic, which is NOT a machine gun , but fires one at a time. It is used by our Gov't and many police departments. It is indeed an assault weapon, however, it can be used in hunting. Thats said, teh 223 ammko is a bit heave for a rabbit.

You are thinking of the AR7 which is indeed a 22 caliber.

DunkirkDunkirk9 months ago

He needs to give hus sister a baby bump.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Way to inject your anti-gun stance into an erotic story. Yeah, that was about as far as i got. Anti-gun, abusive, psycho male. Got it.

Wildspur55Wildspur559 months ago

Hot story but could be hotter with sex scenes with Anita and mom. Honestly presented. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

@Mastercapt: An AR-15 is most definitely not a "civilian version" of the M16. Very different guns, very different platforms. The platform also supports different size rounds. Please get yourself educated before spewing more incorrect information.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weird to ready a story with so much death and so little foreplay. Wtf man, get your shit together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Leave the politics out and it's not a bad start.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

MasterCapt_ AR15 is INDEED NOT an assault weapon. If you can read look up the definition Oxford Dictionary. Assault weapon is Select Fire, automatic. AR15 only fires 1 bullet with a pull of the trigger.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Weak story. Also, no need for the lies about an AR15, which is NOT an assault rifle. In fact, I have a standing $10k bet that people like you have been unable to prove. Here you go. If the AR15 is just SOOO deadly then why is there absolutely NO military in the world that uses it?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I made I halfway the politics are dumb

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

AR-15 is not an assault rifle.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

Sibling sex is the hottest sex. Now mom and Anita and the siblings ought to engage in a 4-some.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Second story I have read of yours and second time the ending is crap. Too abrupt. A weak story

hellokitty802hellokitty8029 months ago

There was more details about the shootings than there was about all sex scenes combined... Nothing gets me horny like multiple shootings! 🙄 Idc about anyone's political issues, I only care about getting horny, if I did I'd be on Twitter or some other stupid social media app instead of Literotica. Literotica the erotic story site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What and how much were you drinking, ect. ? When you came up with the idea of a school on lockdown--that lets students leave like any other day. Makes about as much sense as leaving kids with an active shooter inside a class room while law enforcement waits in the hall.

According to FBI crime statistics. You are five times more likely to killed by a knife in an assault than by any type of firearm. Despite the negative publicly caused by multiple casualty shootings. Rifles of all types, AR-15s included, are used in less than 1 percent of all murders. BTW the only murder ever committed with a legally owned machine gun was by a LAPD SWAT team member to murder his wife with his issued Uzi or HK-MP5, Ive forgotten which. If a rifle is used to commit a murder, it is overwhelmingly with a .rimfire 22 lr (long rifle)

I built my Ar-15 over several years buying the parts as I could afford them . Love my 6.5 Grendel

How can I collect the ten grand from an anonymous comment?

But here goes; One only has to look at our own military in the very recent past to find true semiautomatic only AR-115s. Every service branch that has a competitive shooting team used semiauto only AR-15s specially tuned, tweaked and prepared for target competition. You can bet your bottom dollar, the new Sig-Saur Spears now used in competion are also semiauto only rifles

All NRA Service Rifle ( 400 to1000 yards with open sights, at that range the 10 ring is around 6 feet diameter with a 24 inch X ring at the center used to decide ties) records previously set by M1 Garands, and M21s (semiauto M14 lookalike still produced by Springfield Armory) using 7.62/308 ammo, were set by AR-15s single shot loading through the ejection port using 5.56/.223 ammo with 90 grain projectiles, which were too long to fit in the magazine. None other than Kieth Kyle in his book "American Sniper" tells of his dislike of the M-12 semiauto sniper system. A semiauto Ar-15 specially made for the sniper role when engagements with multiple people were expected out to 600 yards or so. He borrowed M-4 assault rifle (select fire full auto capable) lower receivers from any one who would lend one, just for the extra comfort of the the full auto capability, though he said he never used it. The M12 was also used by the Army and Marine Corp.

I heard that the Coast Guard was looking to supplement their .50BMG Barretts used from helicopters to kill boat engines. For a more portable rifle that could be used from a pursuing small boat the kill outboard motors on small vessels. Enter The .50 Beowolf semi only AR-15. I understand it was tested, but not if it was ever adopted into service.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really to freakin' short. There's so much more you could've done with this story. My brother and I have been fucking for over 60 years now. The places we've been, it's a wonder that we haven't been arrested doin' the things we've done in almost public places. When we were in our early 20s to middle 30s we teased truckers a lot. Like traveling to Vegas on the I-15, I'd give my brother a blowjob and stick my butt up so the truckers could see. Then get to a motel and fuck for hours.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sorry, it's a boring, why-bother story about uninteresting characters in a too-hot world. I never cared what happened to them. A depressing waste of my time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

Enjoyable story!

5

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOne8 months ago

Not bad, but felt a little rushed. Yes their dad got it in the end, but there is a lot that comes afterwards as their parents were still married at the time of his death. Also the fact Kikki didn't share the truth about their mom and her friend seems like a missed opportunity in my book. Overall not bad, just take your time next time out. Flesh out the story and don't worry about length. The readers here (myself included) have no issue with taking in a nice long story. Some of us actually prefer it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would have preferred that the dad was the only one to have died (i.e., no innocents)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...