Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 02

Story Info
Tanya and David take the next step in their relationship.
5.5k words
4.36
91.6k
126

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the video ended, all I could think was: What had I done? I'd essentially encouraged and given my wife to another man – and she had experienced something that had changed her. I didn't know exactly what had happened in the bedroom, but I could only imagine. My thoughts of her fucking Austin – my vision of seeing her cumming, kept going thru my mind over and over again. I honestly couldn't help thinking about it, and every time I did, I got worked up again. 10 minutes after the video ended, I had to masturbate again – and I came as hard as I did before. I saved the video and went to try and talk to Tanya again. I knew I should probably just give her space at this moment, but I couldn't. She was getting ready for bed.

"Honey can I talk to you?" I said after knocking on the door and peeking in. She was in her PJs and getting ready to go to bed.

"David – No. I honestly need some time, OK? Look – lets just talk about it tomorrow. "

She started to go into the bathroom, then turned around and kept talking. "I'm tired, and frankly, a little confused. Didn't you want this? You've been asking me about it for I don't know how long – years. You whisper about it during sex. Are you surprised that I might like it? Well I did. I really liked it. And apparently – you liked it also."

Tanya sat down at the foot of the bed as I stood beside her. She seemed to gather herself. "Look, I just need some time to process what happened. I know it sounds hard to believe, but I feel different. Between what happened today, and what you admitted – It feels like our relationship has changed. I'm not saying I want a divorce or anything like that. I love you and I care about you. I'm just saying I need some time."

At that moment she looked at my midsection. "Do you have a hard on?" She said it incredulously – like she couldn't believe it." "Is this turning you on?" She smirked again, like she did downstairs after she asked about whether I wanted to blow Austin.

I didn't say anything. My facial expression and shrug essentially conveyed that, yes, I was turned on and I couldn't help it. And that was really true. I couldn't help it. As she said that, my cock got even harder. I readjusted my pants to try and hide it.

She continued. "Wow. I mean, I know you were ok with me having a close friend – but I guess I didn't know how much this actually turned you on." She motioned for me to sit beside her on the bed – which I did.

"Honey, like I said, let's just give this some time. I'm not angry or anything like that. I just need to process everything, alright?" She smiled and put her hand on my thigh, near my cock. I had mixed thoughts at that moment. I initially was thinking, SHES's not angry? Shouldn't I be the one that is saying I'M not angry?

But those thoughts quickly faded, as I remembered that just hours ago, Austin had fucked her. What would it be like to lick her pussy? Would I still taste him?

I pushed those conflicting thoughts away and smiled at her. We kissed, very gently but very short. She climbed into bed, and I went into the bathroom. When I came out – she was fully asleep, like in 5 minutes. She must have been tired. I didn't have to wonder why.

The next two weeks were uneventful. We went about our work and home life like nothing had changed. She seemed completely normal, and pretty much the same as always. I did notice one thing, but I couldn't tell if it was just my sensitivity to the topic at hand: she got a manicure and pedicure – which is very normal for her. But this time, she got hot red, which is not a color I had ever seen her get. I was a little surprised, but so what? I didn't really give it much thought, but after what had happened, it was hard to miss.

That next Friday, we went out for dinner and drinks. We had a fun time: she had a couple drinks before dinner, and then a couple more with dinner. We talked about work, politics, some other local topics, just a typical date. We held hands a bit, and she wore a cute dress that was body fitting: she looked great. She had her hair down, and with her tight body and green eyes, she had several men looking her up and down. Again, I couldn't tell if I was overly sensitive, but she looked like the sex she had with Austin had slightly invigorated her. I still had mixed feelings of jealousy and arousal, but I kept those in check: I didn't want to her to sense that I was upset or nervous about her or us. I just tried to be normal and engage with her.

At the end of the evening, as we were finishing up our meal and the last of our drinks, I couldn't help but mention how great she looked.

"I love that dress T. And it works good with your nails – I was going to tell you how cute I think that looks on you." She smiled and touched my hand across the table. "Aw thank you! I felt like I needed a new color. It's a little more daring but I thought, what the heck."

With all the drinks, and us being flirty at dinner, my cautiousness gave way, and I just blurted out what I thought: "I'll bet Austin would like them." I immediately regretted saying it. What was I thinking? I kicked myself inside.

Tanya slightly smiled at me. "He did." I looked at her inquisitively. She answered my questionable look. "Yes, I saw him – yesterday. We just had lunch – that was it." She looked completely at ease in saying that, and I honestly felt that she was telling the truth. It came out so naturally and openly that I didn't have any reason to question it.

I smiled and looked at her, but I couldn't say anything. Oddly enough, right at that moment, I wasn't angry at all. It was almost like any animosity I felt went away, replaced by my slightly buzzed feelings of horniness. My cock twitched.

She continued, seemingly a bit braver to discuss the subject after a few drinks, and also given the fact that our table was in a fairly secluded location in the restaurant. "I mentioned to Austin that you agreed with him." We both knew exactly what she meant.

"He suggested that our friendship might be more comfortable if we all hung out. Is that something you could handle?" She seemed to hang on that last word - 'handle'. She continued. "I mean, I'm going to see Austin again. But maybe if we all hung out, it could make the situation a bit less of an issue for you." She touched my hand. My cock started to definitely get hard. I felt flush in the face. I was hoping I wasn't turning red.

"But the only way I'll do this is if you just relax and go with the flow. If you get upset or angry, that's it. I'll just see him on my own. I like his company, and I'm going to hang out with him. Can you handle that?"

Tanya seemed different. She would have NEVER said that before. She seemed very sure of herself and what she wanted. Maybe the alcohol was helping with that, but either way, it was obvious. As she talked about this and touched me, all I could think about was her and Austin: would she want me to suck his cock? What would it be like to watch them have sex? Would she squirt cum? Where was this going?

I finally managed to talk, a bit nervously. "Yes, I can handle it. I love you and I can...I can definitely handle it." I was trying to sound confident in what I was saying, even though all kinds of thoughts were racing thru my head. I held both her hands and said this looking right into her eyes.

As I did, she smiled, and her eyes twinkled a bit.

"Good answer. Now let's get out of here, what do you say?" She grinned at me slyly. My cock immediately got totally hard.

We paid the check and left – we held hands leaving, and I kissed her as we got to the car. We pressed our bodies up against each other, and I knew she could feel how hard I was. I wasted no time driving back to our house!

After we got home, we slowly worked our way upstairs to the bedroom. She was changing clothes, I went to the bathroom. By the time I entered the bedroom, she had her PJs on and looked like she was ready to go to sleep!?!

"Honey, I thought maybe we could fool around tonight?" I put my hands around her waist. She smiled, sexily but in a sort of comical way. It caught me off-guard.

"Oh sweetie, you know, with all that alcohol, I'm not really in the mood. I need to get a good night's sleep: I have to teach tomorrow, and I have meetings the rest of the day." She kissed me gently on the lips, but not intensely. More like a peck.

"What would you say if Austin came over next week and we all had drinks here at the house? I promise that I'll make it worth your while if you do?" She casually moved her hand across my cock – which was already hard.

I didn't know why, but I kept having these feelings of anger and jealously, mixed in with being so horny, more so than I had been – well – ever! All I could say was "That sounds fun honey, I appreciate you wanting to do that." It sounded pathetic as it came out of my mouth, but at this point, I was so excited about the idea of just SEEING them have sex, I didn't care. And I was still buzzed.

Tanya grinned and kissed me again – more firmly. "Great! This will be fun. I'm starting to understand why you kept bringing this up. You know, honestly, I just wasn't able handle anything like this until we were older. But now, I'm actually OK with it. I think it just required the right man!" She grinned as she said it.

I immediately felt conflicted as she went to bed and I stayed up a bit longer – and had another drink. I didn't expect to feel this way. For years I had thought how turned on I was thinking about Tanya with another man. But now, with her clearly excited about Austin, and having already had sex with him, I wasn't sure how to deal with the conflict I felt. Would she want to continue this? What would it be like to see her with him? Would I ever be able to satisfy her after him?

I also couldn't help thinking that he HAD to have a bigger cock than me – and what would it be like to suck it, and insert it into Tanya? I shuddered. I had always thought about that, and now, it could actually happen. I knew that, if the situation occurred, I wouldn't be able to resist it, regardless of the implications.

The next day – I couldn't stop myself. I texted Austin on my own.

DAVID: Hi Austin this is David, Tanya's husband.

It took a couple hours, but he responded.

AUSTIN: Hey what's up.

DAVID: I just wanted to say hi. I hope this isn't awkward to text you.

AUSTIN: Not at all. Tanya texted me earlier today. So, we are all gonna hang out? You cool with that right? She is super cute – and tight! Thanks for connecting us.

A lump in my throat formed. I forced it down and kept texting.

DAVID: Yeah, she is. So, you guys had fun before.

AUSTIN: Oh yeah – she described it to you right? She seriously got into it!

DAVID: Well she didn't give me all the details, just that you hooked up. Cool, I'm glad – I was hoping she would have fun.

AUSTIN: She didn't tell you all of it did she? I figured. Dude she came all over the place. She mentioned how you wanted to blow me. That's cool. As long as it's to get me hard for her. I'm not gay dude.

What?? SHE mentioned it? My head reeled. TANYA mentioned it to Austin? She had said it the other way around, that Austin had mentioned it. I started to have thoughts come at me at light speed.

Did Tanya want this? Did she somehow know that I thought about this? I racked my brain to think if I had ever said anything about blowing a man during sex. I couldn't think of any time that I specifically had said that – but I had talked to her a lot about "thick cocks" and what it would feel like inside her or having "someone" help to slide a big cock in her.

At this point, I just went with the flow with Austin. It was only texting, right?

DAVID: That's cool, I just want her to cum hard. So, you are ok with me watching?

AUSTIN: Totally. Just get me hard with your mouth and then step back and watch her squirt hard. She's starting to get used to my cock dude. After lunch this week she rode me for a while at my place. I figured you knew.

So, she did fuck him again! I had really thought she hadn't. At this point, I just gave in. This was happening and I couldn't stop it if I wanted. My cock was really hard, and I was jacking off while I was texting Austin. I didn't care.

DAVID: OK cool. So, I guess I'll see you early next week?

AUSTIN: Oh yeah you will. Get ready.

I came all over the place right after Austin's last text. And then like 20 minutes later, I came again.

Tanya set everything up for Wednesday night. Austin would come over for dinner – I was going to cook for all of us. When Wednesday came, I could tell Tanya was nervous and excited. She came home early from work. She spent a considerable amount of time getting ready, more so than usual for her. She didn't say much to me – other than to make sure that I had enough alcohol.

Right before Austin was supposed to arrive, Tanya came down. She wasn't decked out like I thought she would be. She looked very casual – in more like summer wear for the beach. She had on short shorts, flip flops, a crop shirt with her hair down. Her ass looked amazing: with such a tight body, her booty and legs really popped out. She looked like she had went tanning – her skin looked a bit more bronzish. The one thing I noticed: no wedding ring. She almost always wore her ring, even during her workouts, but not tonight. I didn't ask.

It also looked like he had an anklet on that I had bought her. A couple years ago, I had bought a hotwife anklet that had heart charms in red. She had never worn it – until tonight. It made her look all the more sensual. Just looking at her and thinking about what might happen made my cock ache.

"What do you think?" she said somewhat nervously, smiling, and turning around.

"You look great T. Dinner is almost ready. Did you want a drink?"

"Not yet, I thought we could wait for Austin..." right at that moment – the doorbell rang. As it did, I saw her breathe in heavily. It was honestly something I had never seen in her. She almost skipped across the floor to answer the door.

She opened the door, and there he was. I had forgotten how big he actually was. When he gave Tanya a hug, I notice that she literally only came up to about the middle of his chest – he had to lean down to hug her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Right when that occurred, I knew that things were going to be different. I had wanted this, and actually made it happen, and now it WAS happening. Had actually already happened. Before I knew it, she had already came hard with this tall, large young man – twice. And I could tell that it had affected her.

As he walked in, she led him by the hand over to me. Their hands were interlaced.

"David, you remember Austin?" He shook my hand again – looking at me – and grinned. The grin had this unmistakable look to it, like "She's mine." It felt that way. I tried to smile back. The other thing was, his hands were like baseball mitts. As he shook my hand, all I could think about was how they had been all over Tanya, and that she had loved that feeling.

I tried to compose myself. "Hey. good to see you again. Do you want a drink?" Really, I was the one that wanted a drink, badly. I needed to take the edge off my nervousness.

"Definitely. Beer or wine is fine." As Austin said that, Tanya leaned into him – and they both looked at each other and grinned. He put his arm around her – and she blushed deep red. I don't think I had ever seen her blush like that.

They both looked at me, and I knew I should get the drinks. So, I retreated to the kitchen and started getting that together, checking on dinner. They sat down on the couch, looking like a cute couple. One would never had thought that Tanya was MY wife. Somehow that increased my arousal. I ignored those feelings and got our drinks.

The evening started to loosen up a bit after that. We all had a couple drinks, and we started to be a little less nervous. Tanya spend a lot of time cuddling next to Austin – but she also touched my leg a few times, and during one conversation about my work, we all laughed, and she kissed me. It didn't feel uncomfortable, just more like, something new. However, once in a while, Austin would put one of his hands on Tanya; her leg or shoulder, and she would seem to snuggle into him, almost sitting in his lap, she was so tiny compared to how big he was. As much as this hurt, it looked – right. It looked like she fit into his lap perfectly. I didn't want it to look that way, but it did.

Dinner was relaxed. I had made baked chicken with roasted vegetables and salad – no dessert. Tanya remarked at how I did most of the cooking, and that she enjoyed me taking care of that. I smiled; Austin said nothing, but was looking intently at Tanya. As dinner finished, we took our drinks back to the couch, where we again assumed the same places we were in beforehand: with Tanya close to Austin, and me on his other side, further away.

With most of the small talk over, our conversation got a bit more intimate. Austin commented on how cute Tanya looked tonight. She again blushed a bit, and said thank you, and looked at him. As he looked at her, they kissed. It was slow and very sensual. As I sat there, it seemed like neither of them cared if I was watching or not. As the kiss ended. Tanya laid her head on Austin's chest and snuggled into him, putting her arm around his lower chest, and straddling his one leg with both her legs. She looked at me.

"So D, what do you think? Are you comfortable with this happening?" She said it in sort of this drunken voice. But she wasn't drunk. It was almost as if she was drunk on the feeling she was having at this moment. As she said this, her hips moved ever so slightly back and forth on Austin's leg. He slipped his hand into the back top of her shorts, above her ass.

I could feel my mouth hanging open. I quickly tried to regain my composure at what I was seeing. My cock was completely hard, and actually, I felt like I could cum in my pants without even touching my dick. I couldn't say anything. All I did was nod my head and mouth the word "yes". I could see Austin's cock bulging through his pants. As I looked at it, Tanya laid her hand on his bulge – which looked like this thick thing running down the left side of his leg. She just put her hand on it, like it was meant to be there. I glanced up at Austin's face. He was looking right at me, with a small grin.

And both of them just stayed in that position for a couple minutes. She was slowly, in an imperceptive manner, grinding on his leg, with her hand on his cock. He had his hand in her pants and was slowly moving it down between the crack of her ass. She buried her face into his lower chest with her eyes closed. He continued to stare at me and grin.

So, I just sat there. I couldn't move at all. I wanted to desperately touch my cock, but I couldn't. I sort of felt paralyzed in watching them, watching what was happening. Was this ACTUALLY happening?

Things slowly progressed. Austin's arms were so long, he had no problem reaching all the way down Tanya's ass, with her shorts still on. I could see him starting to finger her pussy from behind. When he started to do that – her eyes popped open – and she looked at me. Our eyes locked for maybe 30 seconds before she started to fade off, not being able to contain the feelings that were bubbling up inside her. She started to slightly moan.

Austin looked at me – and suddenly he spoke. It sort of made me jump because I wasn't expecting him to say anything, and I was lost in the moment of what I was seeing.

"Dude take off her shorts." He said it in a very matter-of-fact manner. Like – what are you thinking. Take off her shorts.

As soon as he said that, I got up. It was almost like I was following orders and I had to. I mean, I didn't HAVE to, but it felt that way. I had to, I wanted to.

12