All Comments on 'Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 02'

by cutecouple102

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

You are going to get a lot of hate but ignore it. This story is really well written; the description of the husband's emotions and fears actually hurts a little bit because it seems so raw. Yet his desires overcome those fears. One suggestion: perhaps explore a bit just what is turning him on so much. Given that he loves his wife and clearly feels he is losing her (actually has lost her), he must feel humiliated and that must be something that is turning him on so much.

But you are doing a great job; can't wait for Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This isn’t a hotwife

This is a divorce in progress. He’s been friend zoned and is just realizing it and the fact is, he’s not wanted.

She said it best when she told Austin that she was his. She’s married in name only and soon enough, not even then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow - soo hot!

This is super hot. What a Generous husband to share his wife with a better man. Is he going to clean them up with his mouth afterwards?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Again and again

We Must read the same story. Only the persons are new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lovely and erotic!

Great development! Love that Tanya has become hooked on Austin's cock, and that hubby accepts his place. Love that hubby can't help but jerk off. Thanks for great episode. Looking forward to next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The ultimate in humiliation

She has her husband suck another man's cock. Which makes this GAY MALE!!! Post this garbage there. Typical "slut wife" crap. Not a hot wife - a slut wife. Her husband goes brain dead and encourages her to fuck another man. She likes it. Their marriage is over. She realizes that her husband will NEVER again be able to satisfy her sexually. She both tells him and shows him she has no love or respect for him. She commits the ultimate sin by asking her husband to expose himself to every nasty disease in the world (If lover boy is fucking her, he's fucking others. You really think he's clean??). She demeans, degrades and humiliates her husband. What man that has even an ounce of pride and self respect doesn't divorce her immediately? The whole idea of a hot wife is both stupid and laughable. They risk, then ruin their marriage for some cheap sex. What's sexy or erotic about that? Nothing! Poorly thought out drivel. Don't embarrass yourself by continuing this poorly thought out garbage.

No stars because giving this garbage even one star would be an insult to the star.

denrondenronover 5 years ago
Loving this!

Such a hot story. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

get smart tell that is enough you want your wife back just for you if not hit the road

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 5 years ago

What a crock of utter cuck wimp crap. No wonder the USA is going down the pan if all its so called men are as wet as this tosser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story its funny haters keep reading. I love these kind of stories

This is so fun to read. I stay hard the hole time reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more chapters like this

5 stars.

luedonluedonover 5 years ago
Much better than many other similar stories

I have no experience of bisexuality and have never had that inclination, but this story sounded reasonable in its explanation of the husband's behaviour. Maybe even more of that would be a good idea. As the first Anonymous commenter said, "perhaps explore a bit just what is turning him on so much".

I can't feel any empathy with either character, despite finding them interesting. I would find submissiveness humiliating, although the husband character clearly doesn't. And the wife character is showing that her attraction to Austin is more than 'just sex' -- he is replacing her husband as the most important man in her life.

And the husband accepts this: "I didn't question her at all. At this point, I had resigned myself to the fact that I was doing this, and that I wanted to do this. Regardless of the implications, the impact to the relationship, whatever, I needed to do this."

The husband has already had one homosexual experience. "I had blown one guy in college", so sucking Austin is nothing new physically. That first time could be considered just an experiment, but fellating another man in preparation for penetrating his wife is a whole different scene.

Again, "perhaps explore what is turning him on so much", assuming that the author has that level of insight into submissive cuckoldry.

Lue

Ps: I thought both chapters so far have been well written and very readable despite the dislikeable topic. I look forward to CuteCouple's development of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bigbob2406...

There are a lot of readers that agree with you.

Paul PinesPaul Pinesover 5 years ago
GREAT story

Really good = has a ring of truth which really works. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More stupid chuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bigbob2406

The only thing bad is the total dicks such as yourself who post obnoxious comments. Such a big man online. I suppose that’s what gets you off, huh? Being an asshole to amateur writers? And then posting anonymously agreeing with yourself, pathetic.

hbcacouplehbcacoupleover 5 years ago
I look forward to chapter 3

Note that your hater posted anonymously. Keep up the hard work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmmm...

One reader said the husband was very generous sharing his wife with another man, wonder if that's also true if it was reversed and a wife shared her husband with other women, and I don't mean swinging. It's surprising that angle is rarely explored by authors.

I can't comment on story since I rarely read hotwife/cuckold stories, but I do browse through the comments and find them interesting. You can pick out the type of person that's reading these stories just by their comment. Very entertaining, indeed. (signed ML)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:anonymous- can't wait for the next chapter

Would you mind explaining why you felt it necessary to warn the author about the type of comments he'll receive and to ignore them? What makes one do that? Perhaps it's you that's having the problem and should stop reading comments. They seem to disturb you greatly. Never could understand why readers feel it necessary to warn authors, don't you think they know what they're up against when they post willing cuckold tales? Just wondering, care to explain yourself. I'm really curious what makes people like you tick. Is there an anger issue against those that have a different opinion ? (signed ML)

darkturndarkturnover 5 years ago
Great Story

Excellent !! Can’t wait for Ch. 03

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 5 years ago
Cucks are built for wanking

Even though my wife does not admit to cucking me, she almost always tells me I am too small to bother with and should take care of myself. I felt this as I read how he wanked to their sides on the bed without them noticing. What is there to notice about a guy with a little clit for a dick! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Friend Zoned, Emasculated & No Longer Desired

Ignoring all the criticisms, this was a very well thought out story line and it was very well-written. The lover coming over for dinner triggered new feelings for the husband which were clearly portrayed. The wife and Austin, warming up together on the couch, while the husband watched was very powerful. It acknowledged the transfer of masculine power, and sexual desirability, from the husband to the lover. Also, the husband friend zoned himself by taking off the wife’s panties for the lover.

Then, the husband sucking Austin’s cock and inserting into his wife’s pussy was emasculating. And finally, the wife’s shedding a tear or two, as she rode her lover, possibly showed it was more than just simple sex. Probably, the wife was transitioning both her sexual desire and romantic love to Austin; leaving the husband undesired.

The thing that surprised both my wife and I as we read this story was the very subtle, and possibly even respectful complicity, between all three participants. The lover was not some dominant, rude asshole. The wife was not a bitch intentionally humiliating her husband. Nor, was the husband a weakling. After all, he had to confront some very deep feelings and learn how to act upon them. All three participants, in this love triangle, gently but firmly, began to assume their new roles. That made for a very exciting read.

My wife in not just a hot wife, but she is often polyamorous. Her relationships are sometimes not just about raw sex, but often include feelings of deep love toward her lovers. We consciously “friend zone” me by having me groom and dress her for her dates. She consciously emasculated me, with her first lover, by having me insert his cock into her pussy. And, she no longer desires me, because she prefers her lovers, which all have larger cocks and fuck her better than I do. Over the years, I have watched her in bed with many of her lovers and it is a powerful experience.

Our guess is that, in this story, the wife’s sexual desire is also developing a component of romantic love. With that, the wife will probably choose Austin to sire her children and not her husband. That is what happened in our case. My wife put me in a cock cage, denied me sex, and all three of our children were sired by various of her lovers.

We look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need less stories like this.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Story!

I can’t wait to read part 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hey annony you ass wipe

it's chapter 2 if you hated it why are yo till here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I can't help but laugh at those......

that feel the need to tell the author to ignore criticism. Question, why would an author allow public feedback and not except some negative criticism? It's all part of posting in loving wives. Do you really expect to post in this category and not get criticized? What's wrong with you?

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Not for me

This reeks of humiliation and contempt. If you enjoy this you need to take a hard look at yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Erotic Story

Please keep this one going. It is an excellent story and you have perfectly captured the angst of the cuckold, wavering between jealousy and horniness. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
no mine score here

why doesn't she dump her wimp hubby and go with her "real man"?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Cool

The real life adventures of the Anon commenters are much better than the story. There are some really screwed up people around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Twenty-seven!

Twenty-seven says, "Not for me." But have you noticed how often he, and others, make these same types of comments over and over again? They evidently like these stories more than they dare admit.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I love this story and would love to be in his place, eating a fresh creampie is great. Getting to watch it being made is even better. If you love your wife you should want her to be happy and if your cock isn't big enough to do a good job then you need to let her fuck a big cock that can bring her pleasure. I'm ready for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Speaking of screwed up

Our resident troll 26thNc is so damn screwed in the head that he believes couples who play together are the same as child predator pedophiles. How warped in the head do you have to be to make that connection!?!?

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
The lying and denial has already started

as the wife had fucked Austin at least once without telling details to hubby. furthermore, it is not clear husband and wife had relations in between. If not, travesty! This is going down the typical simpering path of a mentally ill cuck, and thus gets one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good story

hello (I dontknow your name)

I read your story 2 parts iam liking very much so i hope

when you submeet the 3rd part of the story iam waiting for the most horny story. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
waiting on part 3

Still reading one and two over and over. 2 left off just a little too soon. can't wait for 3.

kyron99kyron99over 5 years ago
excellent slow burn. closet-cucks are scared!

I see the small-dicked, closet-cuck snowflakes are offended...that these doughy men seek out these stories, beat off, then feel guilty and lash out... men isn’t even the right word, they’re boys really. real men have no problem with sexy stories and don’t get scare or angry at them.

kyron99kyron99over 5 years ago
excellent slow burn.. upsets the snowflakes

I see the closet-cuck snowflakes are offended...that these doughy men seek out these stories, beat off, then feel guilty and lash out... men isn’t even the right word, real men have no problem with sexy stories and don’t get scare or angry at them.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Nailing It

Spot ON can’t wait for Ch 3

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
MORE PLEASE

Great so far, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: kyron99

did you just describe yourself? perhaps you should see a shrink, you got anger issues. if not taken care of it could become a health issue.

as to story, tags said it all, can just imagine what kind of garbage this is. please kyron don't be offended, it's just my opinion, I really don't want you to have a melt down snowflake

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the fucking comments are better than the story

love the cuckies getting all upset...lol Hey wimps do you enjoy turning wives into whores and sluts? Yep you do. Might want to check between your legs and see if your balls are still there.

john3105john3105about 5 years ago

Nice story! My wife is Tanya as well and I love to see her in your story. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
re: anonymous- anon asswipe

I think you protest to much. You must not read to many stories here, where good wives are turned into whores by their wimp husbands. I guess you'd rather express your outrage that others can have an opinion, even though you have no idea of what you're talking about. It's guys like you that encourage these perverted trash authors to keep posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

You have talent...I would of preferred that they all smoked prior to the sex but I can't complain. 5 stars!!!

nitincucknitincuckover 4 years ago
Such a hot story

It made me wet in my pants how D surrendered himself to his wife and her lover.. can't wait for 3rd chapter. Lovely cuckold story. Dnt get discouraged by reading critical comments, they dnt knw what it really feels like seeing wife with other guys. Keep on writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

How ridiculous is it that Myron and his panty wearing chuckles call normal people snowflakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a cucks life

I've helped my old g/f of 12 years to want sex with other men. I never got to watch it but I would go out and buy her bras and pantie sets that she would only wear for her last lover never for me and I would sit on the edge of the tub and watch her get ready to go on her date, she wouldn't even let me kiss her. Its a bitter sweet feeling to have. I think you have conveyed the feeling the cuck had very well. Very nicely written and I hope this series continues for several chapters !!

shang40shang40about 4 years ago
Humiliation

The theme is exciting.

Licking cum drenched pussy of wife is matter of enjoyment but making his cock wet and then putting in wife's cunt is real humiliation.

Serious cucky needs it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Experience

I can tell she is disappointed and angry at her husband and is being turned by Austin. She’s thinking “ ok this is what you want” as she has her husband suck a better mans dick in front of her. Seeing him admit who the better man is makes her understand who deserves to own her. He’s going to ruin her, turning her into a whore for big cocks.

They already Know their places.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgover 3 years ago
laughing at the offended comments

So many make fun of those who enjoy a story like this......try so hard to ridicule the writer and readers...

But this is chapter 2, my guess is they read it to the end...still making fun...

What is sad is how hard these guys try to insult others.....YET they continue to read them....

Story is well told and enjoy the character development...

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

"As they fucked, I suddenly thought, they weren't using any condoms. Had they already gotten to the point that they didn't want to use them with each other?? I hadn't even considered asking about it."

Oh Oh! There it is!!!! They have reached the point of no return. 5 stars!!!!

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

To ronnicdtg below: Your observations are spot on. This because these venomous anti-cucks are projecting! They write those comments as soon as they are done reading and have wiped their now limp cocks clean with a tissue. They hate the fact that this excites them so,

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Looks like Our Hero has Lost his wife. A Familiar feeling for me. That is why I've been Married 5 times now plus Countless girl friends I was in love and shacked up with in the 70's. I always believed that woman could have sex without entanglements like men. But in The End Not So much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Watching a real man with a real cock take complete ownership of my wifes pussy while I rub my little penis and cum all over myself is my biggest fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You got to love the whining cucks. They will do and say anything to defend their fetish. Sick fucks. Who has the limp dicks? You cucks can't take care of your wives, so you turn them into whores and sluts for other men to enjoy. Limp dicks like you should be pitied. 1* for this garbage. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, the comments are hilarious. Who cares about the story. It appears to be just another trash story posted in LW. Nothing new here folks, move on.

Twalter22Twalter22over 2 years ago

This chapter was a great addition. Some of it brought back memories of my journey. Thank you

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

Looks to me like Tanya’s marriage to David is over. She is now in love with Austin who appears as more than a “bull.” Giving David orders in his own home. Acting as if he owns Tanya, David’s wife. And the humiliation knows no bounds. David never indicated a fantasy about being shamed and humiliated. David may have had a hard cock from “sperm competition,” which is programmed into males, but it would seem he is not part of it when he has to leave the room. Obviously the reality is not as exciting as the fantasy once he has climaxed. Oh, and Austin making David suck his cock (as a sign of dominance?) does not make either gay? Then why were both getting excited from that act? Again, no point being married to Tanya any longer. Even if Austin were to leave, she will not return to monogamy again based on her character development in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous