Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and slowly stood behind Tanya and pulled her shorts and panties down. As I did, she lifted up her hips off of Austin and put her legs together so I could take them off. I pulled them down to her ankles and removed them. As I did, she moaned slightly. Like an enjoyable moan. I noticed that she was shaved completely.

As soon as I took them off – she resumed her position straddling Austin's one leg. She looked as sexy as I had ever seen her – naked from the waist down, a short crop top, with Austin's huge hand sliding into her smooth, wet pussy. As she resumed her position, he put his other hand around her throat and kissed her gently. It reminded me of the video from their initial meeting. I sat back down where I was before.

Austin looked in complete control. His arms and hands were all over Tanya. It was something that I could never do, and she looked like she understood that completely. She started to try and release his cock from his pants.

"You want this huh?" Austin said and put his hand on top of her hand, which rested on his cock. She looked submissively up at him and shook her head, yes. She then turned and looked at me, and it was a look I will never forget. She looked completely accepting to the fact that she wanted his cock, and she was letting me know that, she didn't care what I thought.

Austin lifted her up off his leg. He did it with ease and sat her down on the couch. He took off his shirt – which revealed a massive chest and cut abs. More ripped that I thought from looking at him before. As he did this, I noticed Tanya looking up at him. Her eyes were locked on him, like she couldn't wait to see what was underneath. He took off his pants and underwear all in one effort.

I really didn't fully understand what I had done until I saw Austin naked. He was large and athletic and hung. His cock was very long and especially thick, a lot bigger than me. His legs were thick, and he had that V-shape abdominal muscular look. He stood there for a moment as Tanya and I looked at him. I felt like he purposely let us both take him in.

He then took Tanya's hand, and started to walk upstairs with her, like he knew the place. She followed him, much like the video – except in this instance, I was part of the video. He said nothing to me. As they walked upstairs, I instinctively followed them, giving them maybe 10 seconds before I trailed after them.

When I got upstairs – Austin was taking off Tanya's top. She looked to be in his complete control. His cock was slightly hard. God it was thick. I had never seen another man with a cock like this, and I don't think Tanya had either. Again, it wasn't just his cock. He was large everywhere, which made him an imposing figure, even more so naked. I felt like he could do whatever he wanted to Tanya and I couldn't do anything about it.

He slipped into our bed, and Tanya immediately climbed on top of him. She completely straddled him, laying on top of him so his cock was pressed up against her stomach, and just laid there, with her head on his chest. She sighed. She looked to be in ecstasy – and they hadn't even had sex yet. Austin stroked her hair and again, put his hand on her ass. Again, I couldn't believe how big his hands were: one covered her entire ass. He put his middle finger down the crack of her ass – and could still wrap the other parts of his hand around her cheeks. She looked like a child next to him. He kept whispering to her.

They laid there for a bit. I actually just stood there beside the bed for a bit. Then I sat down on the edge of the bed, still fully dressed. I felt a bit self-conscious to undress given how hung Austin was. My cock hurt, it was so hard.

Austin whispered something to Tanya. She moaned and said "yes" ever so quietly. He whispered again, and again she said "yes, yes, I do want that." As she said that, she looked right in his eyes, her head still laying on his chest.

Suddenly they shifted, and she sat up closer to him. His cock popped out from under her, and it looked a lot bigger. She was now sitting on him, straddling his stomach, with his cock sticking up behind her.

"Tell him what you want." Austin said to her.

She looked at me, still seeming to be in a dream-like state, and mumbled: "Suck on his cock D. And then put it in me." She seemed to grind on him as she said it, arching her back, making her little pussy fully accessible. I could see it was literally dripping wet. And it did look little compared to Austin's cock.

I didn't question her at all. At this point, I had resigned myself to the fact that I was doing this, and that I wanted to do this. Regardless of the implications, the impact to the relationship, whatever, I needed to do this.

Fully clothed – which felt a bit odd, but I honestly didn't care – I leaned down to Austin's cock. I had blown one guy in college: I had told Tanya, but we hadn't gone into any detail. Now here I was, with Austin's cock in my face. I felt a thrill, an exhilaration run thru me. I gently started to suck on just the tip of his cut cock, licking and sucking the pre-cum. His cock instantly grew a bit more.

I looked up and I could see Tanya looking down at me, her mouth open, like she was panting. Right as I looked up, I heard Austin say "He's doing it baby, he's blowing me just like you wanted." I immediately took in more of his cock in my mouth, straining my lips to get it all the way around and down about a quarter of the way. I continued to stare at Tanya, who looked at me again with this dream-like stare.

I continued to suck his cock, accepting the fact fully. I tried to suck him as deep as I possibly could. After only about a minute – I felt him pull me up off his cock – and could immediately sense what he wanted. As I pull off his cock, Tanya pushed her ass back. She was writhing on him and was fully ready for his cock.

Giving in to my feelings, I steered his cock to her pussy. Now I felt like I was the one in a dream-like state: Everything slowed down. As his cock entered her just slightly, she jerked her hips sideways, as if it was too large and she needed to stretch her pussy for him. She moved like this, back and forth on the tip of his cock. She had never done this with me. EVER.

By now I couldn't stop myself. I pulled my pants down and started to jack off, sitting on the end of the bed. They were both completely oblivious to me, like I wasn't there. Tanya was trying to ride his cock, and I say try, because she was slowly working his cock into her pussy. Austin, apparently experienced in this type of thing, was slowly fucking her, slowly working more and more of his cock into her. Tanya was now making noises I had never heard before from her, and she was twisting on his cock, trying to get more of it in her. Her pussy was tightly wrapped around his cock, and every time he would pull out a bit, you could see her pussy stretch and pull out a bit. I honestly couldn't believe it.

At the sight of that, I came all over myself: I literally shot cum up onto my face and neck, everywhere. No one noticed. After I came, with the post-orgasm state hitting me immediately, all I could do was stare as Austin continued to slowly work his cock into my wife. She was now crying, and I could see cum running out of her pussy onto his cock. He was whispering to her. I heard him say "I'm going to keep doing this to you...", and she responded with a haggard "yes that's what I want that's what I want...", which came out as a moan and between tears.

They continued. I couldn't believe it, but, as he fucked her slowly, he started to go deeper and deeper into her. After about 10 to 15 minutes, he was slowly fucking her with almost all of his cock. It wasn't this pounding type of sex. It was slow and purposeful. Every slow thrust, she cried, and I could tell, she was cumming over and over again.

At one point, as I sat there, I heard Tanya say "I'm yours I'm yours..." over and over again. She was literally panting. He just said "I know." to her responses – in this very quiet and relaxed voice.

As they fucked, I suddenly thought, they weren't using any condoms. Had they already gotten to the point that they didn't want to use them with each other?? I hadn't even considered asking about it.

Still in the same position, slowly fucking, I walked out of the room, feeling the need to rinse out my mouth. I walked downstairs, and I could still hear their slow moans and thrusts from the living room.

PART 3 COMING SOON!

12