Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 04

Story Info
Things start to get out of control with a third man involved.
2.2k words
3.83
33.4k
39

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Thank you to all who enjoy this series! I enjoy your comments, both positive and more critical. I would mention that this is a true story, with names changed.

***

It had been two weeks since Tanya and I had a serious discussion about Austin, and how she had also hooked up with his friend James. I had essentially given in to the fact that our relationship had transitioned; She was fucking other men, and I had been blowing Austin. Part of me kind of knew this would happen, or maybe wanted it to happen. At first I was really angry, at her and myself, but over time, I started to be ok with it. Now when I masturbated, I usually thought about her and Austin fucking, but I always ended up thinking about sucking him, and what it felt like. When I did that, I always immediately came very hard.

After a couple weeks of not really talking about the subject, Tanya had started to do things without asking me. Austin and her had started fucking at our house during the daytime. I had come home twice in the afternoon, and his SUV was in our driveway - and they were fucking upstairs. The bedroom door was locked and they were moaning. Both times I just listened.

The other thing was, Tanya had bought a 'cock cage'. I hadn't seen one before she showed it to me. She was very upfront about me wearing it.

"D, I bought you something, and both Austin and I want you to start wearing it. It doesn't have to be all the time, but I want you to work your way up to that. Can you do that for me?" She smiled and held my hand. Anymore, I felt like she was in complete control of the relationship, and oddly enough I was ok with that. I was a little taken back by how small it was, but the thought of wearing it somehow made me excited. I can't describe why, but it did.

Before I could answer, she continued. "If you wear it, James and Austin both said that they would be ok with you sucking them. I know you like that - so just give in and do it! We could do this regularly with James if you can wear it. Actually, try it on now." She pointed to upstairs.

I hesitated - but took the cage and went upstairs to put it on. It was even tighter than I thought: After I put it on, I started to get hard, which hurt slightly. After a bit of time, my hardon went away and it felt a bit better. I showed it to Tanya.

"Oh that's amazing! Your cock looks so cute! You really need to wear that all the time, understand? I mean, when you can. I really want that." As she said that, she looked me right in the eyes, as if to make it clear that she wasn't kidding. I uncomfortably laughed, but I said ok.

I had noticed that when we went out in public, it seemed like people looked at us differently. When Tanya went out, she usually dressed sexier, so I often caught men looking at her: but now I noticed people grinning or sometimes just pointing us out. Maybe it was just me, that was certainly possible, but I couldn't NOT notice how men were more interested in Tanya, and how she made herself more approachable by holding people's stares or even engaging in small talk.

A few days later, Austin came over in the evening. Tanya didn't tell me, but I could guess he was stopping by: she was dressed in a red bikini bottom and a crop top, and her hair was in pig tails. She excitedly answered the door when the bell rang.

"Hey you!" Tanya said as she opened the door. Austin immediately stepped in and picked her up slightly as he kissed her, grabbing her ass. Tanya squealed just a bit. They both strolled in holding hands. I had become used to the situation somewhat, with my thoughts going to the idea of sucking on Austin's cock.

"Hey what's up Austin?" I said nonchalantly.

Austin grinned. "Hey how's it going? I meant to text you about me coming over, but Tanya said you'd be fine with it." He again had this smile that was more like a smirk, like he knew something I didn't. I had gotten used to the dynamic, giving in to the fact that I would blow Austin whenever he and Tanya wanted it.

"Yeah it's all good." I said as I walked into the kitchen. Tanya and Austin were already groping each other. I tried to ignore it as I cleaned up. After about a minute, Austin led Tanya up the stairs. Right before they got up to the second floor, I heard Austin say "Hey Dave, come up here."

When he said that, I immediately got excited.

I dropped what I was doing instantaneously and walked upstairs. Like previous times, I knew I would be getting Austin ready. Tanya went to the bathroom as Austin undressed. He got naked and stood at the foot of the bed, waiting for me. I immediately dropped to my knees and started to suck on his semi-hard cock. I had gotten good at blowing Austin. I sucked on the tip of his cock, then started to slowly take more and more of this meat down my throat. I had started to really like the meaty feeling of his cock, how firm and thick it was in my mouth. I always fantasized about swallowing his cum, but I knew I couldn't ask about it.

As I sucked on his cock with my eyes closed, I heard a door open and close from downstairs. The sound didn't immediately register until I heard someone coming up the stairs. I froze, not knowing what to think.

All at once, a heavyset, dark complexion man walked in. He was bearded, with very dark hair. Not as tall as Austin, but he was a lot more muscular and just overall - heavier.

While still on my knees with Austins' cock right beside my mouth, Tanya came out of the bathroom. "James! You made it!"

"Oh yeah I did. And right on cue I see." The man grinned as he walked over to me and started to unbuckle his pants, flashing a smile at Austin.

"Didn't I tell you?" Austin chuckled.

"Yes you did my dude. And he's all ready to go."

At that moment I started to freak out. I wasn't planning on this whatsoever. I started to get up.

"Whoa whoa whoa, where you going?" James said as he put his hands on my shoulders. "I just got here." He didn't look directly at me, but instead was grinning at Austin and Tanya. "Why don't you warm me up while Austin takes care of things?"

I felt out of control. I didn't really want to do this, and my previous excitement had faded to - honestly - fear. I knew about this James guy, but I had never met him.

I looked at Tanya. She didn't say one word, and actually avoided looking at me. She had changed into a matching bra and panties. She instead held Austins' hand and looked down as they got into bed.

"Look, just keep going, it's all good, you can do it. Just relax..." James said as he pushed me down a bit more firmly. As I kneeled again, he nodded his satisfaction and pulled is unbuckled pants down, revealing an extremely thick, slightly curved uncut cock, with very black hair everywhere. Again I looked at Tanya. Austin already had her on her knees and was rubbing his hard cock on her pussy. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing herself sideways on Austins' cock, stretching her pussy so his dick would fit.

Before I had time to look back, James had already started to force his cock in my mouth. "Come on dude, suck on it. You can do it, come on..." He was a lot more forceful than Austin.

I gave in and started to suck on James' cock. As soon as a did, he jammed his cock down my throat. I immediately gagged and pulled away. "No no, don't go anywhere. You got this. Suck on it dude." He stroked his cock in my mouth. I felt it starting to really grow thicker, and the leftish side curve in his cock becoming more pronounced.

In the meantime, Austin was talking to Tanya and fucking her. She was already starting to buck on his cock, both of them moving in rhythm. I could barely watch, as I was being forced to suck more and more of James's cock. He was pumping my mouth, with both of his hands on my head. At one point, my mind blanked. I started to try and force his cock as far down my throat as possible. As soon as I did that - I heard James respond. "That's it, my dude, that's it. Take it all, suck on it, suck on it".

This went on for about another five minutes, i would guess. It was hard to tell how long. My senses were all elevated. The thickness and curve of his cock. How hairy he was. How his stomach was much larger but extremely tight, like it was all muscle. And that his grip on my head indicated that i couldn't go anywhere. Until suddenly - James yanked my head off his cock with such force, I fell backwards. He immediately stepped around to where Austin was, and without saying anything - Austin pulled out - and James started fucking Tanya. While Austin would whisper and build up to fucking Tanya hard, James immediately started slamming his cock into her. She screamed in both pain and pleasure, trying to pull away instinctively. James had his hands gripped on her hips however; she wasn't going anywhere.

"Stop that, take it, come on, take it, take it, you know you want it..." James said forcefully, fully fucking Tanya as she cried and moaned. While this went on, Austin went around the bed and managed to get Tanya to start sucking on his cock. It seemed that the harsh nature of James' fucking incentivized Austin to be more aggressive as well. He forced his cock down Tanya's throat. Now both men were abusing her more than I thought possible - and I didn't have any ability to stop it. Over time, James pulled Tanya's arms behind her, and pinned them to her back. This pulled her head up, allowing Austin to get more of his cock in her mouth.

The rest was a blur. James kept fucking Tanya for the next 15 to 20 minutes, and Austin periodically jammed his cock into her mouth. All I did was watch, kneeling at the foot of the bed. I also noticed how curved to the side James' cock was, and how he really was stretching Tanya's pussy. His cock was covered in white cum that clearly was coming from Tanya. My cock had shrunk to very small.

Austin came first, pumping is cum deep down T's mouth, gagging her. Right after Austin pulled out, James came, fucking as hard as he had the entire time, choking Tanya aggressively. About the time she started to turn red from lack of oxygen, James released and pulled out.

Tanya gasped and cried at the same time. Her eyes remained shut, and she curled up in a fetal position, ignoring everyone.

I was essentially in shock. I couldn't look at either men. James spoke first:

"OK dude clean me up." he said, waving his cock in front of me. I ignored him, not looking anywhere but at Tanya recovering on the bed. Austin was sitting beside her, talking to her very quietly, trying to comfort her.

"Hey! Wake up guy - clean me up. " James said more forcefully, shaking my shoulder with one hand. I finally looked up at him, only able to shake my head no. But i knew he wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Come on, clean it up, come on! Stop stalling and just do it. I know you want to." James pushed his cock up against my mouth, jamming it all over my face. I could smell him and feel the cum being smeared all over.

He kept doing this until I finally acquiesced. I started to suck on his cock, but he immediately pulled away. "No, I didn't say suck it. Clean me up! Lick me clean, starting with my balls."

So I started at that point. I licked his balls and the base of his cock. I then licked around his cock, where his public hair was and slightly above. I got hair stuck in my mouth and teeth, which gagged me. James didn't say anything. I kept licking until he finally pulled away, again, not saying anything. As I finished, I looked over to see Tanya staring at me, with Austin stroking her hair. Her look was blank. No expression at all other than a look of tiredness around her eyes.

MORE TO COME IN CHAPTER 5!!