All Comments on 'Hotwife and Cuckold Ch. 04'

by cutecouple102

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Stop now.

While you're still behind. This isn't good on any level.

cuckpetcuckpetalmost 4 years ago
Cuckold

God,that was a real knobhardener.Please replace Tanya with my Janice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don’t get it.

How is this series so well-rated in LW? And wtf is all the gay sex doing in this category? Personally, this is why I carry an AR-15, to eliminate scum like this, if they ever pulled this shit on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how does this Garbage rate so high?

one star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One star and one question

Do you have a gun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And dear annony you fucking retard you

never stop reading!!!!! Guess the stories remind you of your marriage and your dead ex wife who I understand fucked over a 100 men while married to your sorry ass example of a man

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 4 years ago
If you get hard at the thought of sucking cock

You’re gay.

Nothing wrong with that; but you are a queer. A homosexual. A faggot. Not judging; but you need to figure out why you’re married.

Next, if you can watch your wife, the woman you claimed to loved, honor and cherish get abused during sex, then you are a shitty husband, cock cage or not. She was hurting and you did nothing. If some random started beating the shot out of her, would you sit there in shock for 20 minute or would you actually do something? I suspect you would sit there “in shock”.

And for that, I have zero respect for you, especially if this is a true story as you claim. You can be a gay man and I don’t care. You can be a sissy man and that’s fine; but you are a coward and not one person here will have any respect for cowards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: And dear annony you fucking retard you

Are you capable of understanding how stupid it is to call out someone for being anonymous in an anonymous comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The comments!

The comments are priceless. Whackdoodle reads every cuckold story and leaves a turd of a comment. What are we to make of that? People read this because it's well written and not boring, unlike so much on Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Please I beg you do not write a chapter 5 . First off it becomes a novel so that means it will be in the wrong category. Second the loving wife category is swamped with this type of stories and there is nothing special about it. Thirdly these stories lack imagination and creativity you have got nothing new to write about. Even if you do write another chapter it will not be anything new how you have managed to get to chapter 4 with this I don’t know. But please I’m sorry if I’m being a bit nasty and please note your stories are not garbage but they are poor. As I said if you are going to write another chapter and I know I can’t stop you writing another chapter. Just note if you write another chapter it becomes a novel and guess what on this site there is a category called novels . And the more chapters you do write the less likes you get have you noticed that you got well over 100 likes for chapter 1 but now at the moment you are down to 8 ( when writing this ) . You probably get up to maybe 15 to 20 likes but that will probably take a bit to get to. So please note this is not a put down I’m not telling you that you are rubbish writers. All I’m doing is trying to help you because I’ve been reading this site for more than 16 years and I’ve seen some weird stuff written. So please just to let you know never go over 3 to 4 chapters in the loving wife category the more you write the more the stories become boring/stale and then you end up with people moaning on how bad your stories are. Then you have got the problem with the loving wife category the only thing making it big in the loving wife category is BTB stories. Then we have got the newbies they have literally swamped the loving wife category with stories identically like yours . The site has noticed this as well and are trying to kickstart this type of story again. But it’s the amount that is killing this type of story even the writers that usually write these types of stories are writing in a different category for the time being. It’s because of this lockdown everyone has all of a sudden become a writer especially on this site. All I want is you to have fun on this site especially being a couple you might be best trying the bdsm or the nonConsent or the group category. But either way chapter 5 of these stories will probably kill the stories that you are trying to write about. So please just think before you write anymore please you have clearly got a talent but don’t waste it writing theses stories go try a different category and go show people what you can write. You started off with over 100 likes go see if you can beat it in a different category.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
@Whackdoodle said it all...

@Whackdoodle said it all...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

This writer and this story have not improved. I won't be reading the rest of the story.

goingstronggoingstrongalmost 4 years ago
good start

I loved the startup, however; you started to rush things near the end of ch 04. Would have liked to have been spared the roughness of James at the end of ch 04.

Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
lol

Clearly the "AR15" dude posting here is upset, cuz he came to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent start

Excellent start,but sadly you lost some of the excitement in chapter 3. Still a good story except for chapter 4. James is no fun :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She likes abuse

Your both in the deep end and each is lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The truth that sets you free

It has been a struggle for the MC and his wife to recognize the reality of their situation but these facts are now clearly evident: The MC's sexual orientation is preferentially homosexual. He has a strong desire to fellate other men and no doubt will soon realize his desire to have another man inside his ass (soon to be called his pussy). Until now the MC has needed his wife to serve as a proxy between other men and himself so that his sexual desires could be fulfilled. He resents her presence, however, and thus finds satisfaction in seeing her abused by other men. He now recognizes these other men are more masculine and virile than himself. He takes comfort in the fact these clearly better men also believe his wife deserves abuse.

The MC and his wife need to separate and divorce without further delay. She is in danger of serious harm should they engage in further sexual activity. The MC's frustration and rage arising from his long suppression of his homosexuality have not yet been resolved. She is the most likely, despite least deserved, target for this pain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Maybe true, story, maybe not

If it is, you are just so clearly gay and prefer cock. Admit it and move on with your life, you'll be happier living with a man rather than playing the stupid cuck game.

I was married to a women for 15 years and have kids. But after I started playing with guys, we split and I came out. Then I discovered with a man what "real" love and desire is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
super hot!

Well, I think this is great and hope you continue the story. Everyone in the story is a consenting adult getting their needs/wants met

BeauReadyBeauReadyabout 3 years ago
Nah!

Silly, supercilious, infantile, masturbatory fantasy of a pathetically psychotic, porn addicted 13 yr old.

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 3 years ago

Sick! I refused to believe ANY man and or husband would allow his spouse and himself to be humiliated to this degree. Makes me question the mindset of one who would even write something as this??

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

This series started off wonderfully but went off the rails somewhere. What happened to the happy couple, smoking dope and testing their boundaries? I'm not sure I like where this going. I think in part 5 D will be cross dressing and in part 6 D will be getting a set of DD's and taking cock in the ass. They are well written but parts #1 and #2 were more fun. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super HOT and I can't wait for Chapter 5.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Well Now I'm starting to see that I was Lucky to have Married Black Men to fuck my women so that they didn't try to steal my Gal for themselves Like this poor Guy. He has Obviously Lost his wife forever and Now she even resents him for Not rescuing her from her mean lovers. Good Story, don't care for the faggot stuff. But Other Wise So Much like happened to me over and over. Man Sometimes people Never Learn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I had high hopes for this story but by the end of part 2 I zipped back up but for some reason kept reading. I was hoping shed get screwed over, feel like shit, and somehow redeem herself. I gave up after part 3. I tried to read part 4 just hoping to see her used abused and wanted by noone in the end. Skimmed thru the last half of it. I'm done. Not reading part 5. She shit on her man. And he let her.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

This cannot be a true story or even based on fact. No man could possibly behave as does D here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His wife has lost all respect for her cuck hubby. He should stay caged and never be allowed to fuck his wife again.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Poor Buster, the Cuckold Biker, letting everyone know what a pathetic non human he is in his fantasy life where black men are animals and his whorewives even lower . AR 15 man is nuts. Bullets cost to much to waste on cuckolds, and you need to save them for Beto, Uncle Squint, and the gun confistication. Knives work just as well and are easily sharpened.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 2 years ago

This part is sexual assault, plain and simple. As such, it belongs in Non-consent rather than Loving Wives. One star is one star too many. Not even erotic. Time to quit writing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi no chapter 5???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another queer that happens to be married to a what ever you want to call her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot to be a caged little cocksucking bitch for your wifes lovers.

yumiyumi_kayoyumiyumi_kayoover 1 year ago

Men only want to compare their size.Certainly, long and big things make the uterus shake.But that's not the only thing that makes her happy.what about lesbian love,don't need a cock there.The story from the male perspective is kind of sad.

SomehowyouSomehowyouabout 1 year ago

This story has taken a turn for the worse. It reads like a prison rape scene. The irst three chapters were really good. This chapter was awful and not erotic for me.

highshine808highshine8086 months ago

really hot enjoyable story til now

this chapter lost 5* with cock cage n abusive james

i think it deserves a ch5 for some resolution

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The idiots who write this crap keep ratcheting it up until nobody can stomach reading it. It goes from sexy to laughably hyperbolic to unreadable, and they push even lower. At least this writer realized that Chapter 5 was impossible without abandoning all precepts of credible fiction and self-respect and crawled back into his burrow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous