All Comments on 'Hotwife Beginnnings'

by stealthycuck

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
NYbiwmNYbiwmover 1 year ago

Respectfully suggesting the use of an editor..

HartMannHartMannover 1 year ago

So hot and realistic, loved it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wife needs to dump wimp sissy and move in with real man Bill who wouldn't be an idiot who sits there and hopes another guy will fuck his wife.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 1 year ago
Before seen?

Great story, I like it but really think I have read it before even though this is shown as a new submission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"double Ds" -- really; but then she is not even wearing a bra.

DavidllahDavidllahover 1 year ago

Loved your first story, keep it going! Can't wait to read about you sucking some cock too!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 1 year ago

Nicely done! Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Never mind the bollocks

Five stars; thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good! I crave sucking cock, and my husband loves to watch, though he does not eat the seed splashed across my chest. He fucks me like a crazy man afterwards.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Nasty, realistic, by the template cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing hotter than sharing your wife with a good friend who has a big cock. My wife fell in love with my buddies much bigger cock and I enjoyed being a cuck letting them date and fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The same story with the same characters using the same words in the same plot with the same result. Cuck Writers Checklist is a real thing, and they adhere to it stringently. Must be a penalty for having a husband with normal sized equipment or self-confidence. One of you cuck writers show us something different. I dare ya. Otherwise, take your trip to Fetish.

J_Dollar_BiJ_Dollar_Biover 1 year ago

Sweet, hot and erotic! Too short but very enjoyable 5-stars!

shellytuhenmayshellytuhenmayover 1 year ago

I know a little about how things work the first time a wife is shared. This had the potential of being believable but more character development at the beginning would have helped with that. Being inside the minds of each of the 3 could explain how things could heat up so fast. Most couples that have explore this in real life can tell you that while the actual first event may suddenly boil over very quickly, the pot was simmering on the stove for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was good, right up to the point of the cuck licking up the cum...

No need to portray this as a Dom and her cuck...next you will have her pegging him because he is so weak...

AhboomAhboom8 months ago

Nice one, you should continue

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

Very hot and erotic. Well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous