Hotwife Chronicles 04

Story Info
Toby and Sonia have fun and games.
9.3k words
4.62
3k
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Hotwife Rule 34 "Comment on how good other men look to you and what you find sexy about them."

To think back on it, Sonia and Tobias (Toby), realized that their 'hotwife' lifestyle started innocently enough by making jokes. They're sex life was fine, a young couple in their mid 30's without kids, and no intention of ever having kids, they went out on dates regularly, so raising kids had not killed their sex life. Quite the opposite, they were into exploring their sex life, which is why they probably fell into their new lifestyle.

"What do you think?" Sonia asked, nodding her head towards someone behind Toby.

Toby didn't look around, he took his time before finding a reason to look behind him. He saw a guy, youngish and fit. Blond hair and a short beard gave him a surfer look. His strong facial features made him attractive and he could see why Sonia might be attracted to him.

"Surfer dude? Really?" he joked.

"No, I was thinking of a lumberjack," she corrected him.

"Oh, yeah...I guess that's another archetype," he smiled back at her. "So, what about him?"

"First, you tell me...have you ever fantasized about having sex with another woman?"

Toby's mind reeled at her question. They were used to openly talking about sexual matters, but this was out of blue. Was she asking because she wanted to sleep with another man? That was something they had never done, and up to this point he would have said was taboo in their relationship.

"I wouldn't say 'fantasized'...sure there are women that I see and think 'wow, she would be great in bed' but never more than a fleeting thought. Why do you ask, baby?"

Her smile was wicked, and turned him on so much. She gave him a pleading look and then decided to come clean.

"Let's talk about it on the way home," she finished.

Since they were almost done with their dinner and drinks it wasn't long before they were driving home. They remained silent, and even once they were in the car, Sonia was silent. Toby didn't rush her, he knew her well enough to know she would talk about it when she was ready.

"So that guy at the sports bar...he reminded me of an ex-boyfriend from college. And it got me thinking..."

"...what might have been? If you had married your college beau?" he finished for her.

"No, I was thinking about how he used to fuck me," she looked down embarrashed.

"Oh hey, that's not something to be embarrassed about. It's okay...he reminded you of someone and...you were reminded of the sex. It's no big deal." He reassured her.

"Really, you're not angry?"

"No, not at all. As long as you're completely honest with me, and you were, then we're good. Actually, this might seem odd...but it's kind of a turn on."

Her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe he had said that. She sat in stunned silence, then dared to ask...

"What about it turns you on?"

"Oh I don't know...probably you were having sexual thoughts. Maybe that someone you had sex with you that was so good, when you were reminded of them you thought of the sex first," he shrugged.

They arrived at their place, and as they walked to their bedroom she asked,

"Do you want to hear about my fantasy? Or should I tell you about the college guy that fucked me?

Toby and Sonia were in the bedroom at that point, and he gave her a devilish smile.

"You pick," he suggested. They were disrobing and climbing into bed.

Toby felt his manhood swelling, he loved dirty talk. "Your fantasy," he said when she hesitated.

As Toby started going down on his wife, taking his time to kiss her inner thighs and build her anticipation, she began her tale.

"Well, if I wasn't married, I would approach Mr Lumberjack with a drink. After some chit chat, I would start flirting with him. Like, how his beard reminds me of an old flame. Depending on how he responded, some guys can be clueless, I would start with some innuendos..."

"Uh huh," Toby egged her on, even as he was starting to suck her labia.

"Mmm, that feels so good....if he picked up on the innuendos, I would ask if he could walk me to the ladies room. Then I'd check to see if it was empty and take him into a stall..."

Toby was sucking her pussy lips in between his lips and nibbling her folds, causing her to pause.

*gasp "...then I would pull his large shaft out of his pants and start stroking him. If he was really thick... * oh!...I might squat down to take him in my..."

"Oh shit!" Toby had moved on to her pearl.

"...mouth. I would try to suck him..."

"Oh fuck!" she cried out. Toby was getting hot hearing her tale, and was taking it out on her little lady.

"....and slurp his pre-cum. Then I would take him as deep as I..."

Toby crawled up on her and inserted his rod into her. He immediately started pumping her body with his joystick.

"...could! Fuck baby, you are really turned on!"

"Keep talking, keep telling me your fantasy!"

She did, but found it harder and harder as her husband fucked her harder than he had since their newlywed days. As she finished her story, they both started shaking as they erupted in a mutual orgasm. Toby shot rope after rope of his man's milk into her. She really had got to him.

"Oh fuck baby! That was intense!" she crowed.

"Yeah it was," he said panting. "You've never told me about your fantasies before!"

*****

The next morning, as Toby got in the shower, Sonia thought about their love making. They enjoyed good sex, but the previous night was one that surprised her. She got up and brushed her teeth before joining him.

"Well, someone was pretty horny last night!" she beamed.

"I don't know why, but your talking about fantasizing about sex with another guy turned me on so much...maybe because it's a side of you I haven't see before?" He kissed her on the lips as he grabbed her ass.

"Well remind me to talk about it again sometime!" she laughed. She kissed him back and squeezed his tool.

They left for work, both glowing from the previous night. Toby wasn't one to brag, but he let slip he had some incredible 'wifey time' to his work friends. Sonia, as a woman, was far more the talkative type. At lunch she relayed to her work friends some of the gory details. Her gal pals, Samantha and Princess both howled with delight at her tale.

"Sounds like a step towards being a 'hotwife' to me," said Princess, an African American mom.

"What is that?" chorused Sam and Sonia.

"I don't know why, but some men like to watch as another man fucks their wife. Or don't watch, but let their wife see other men."

"What?!?!" Sonia almost screeched.

"My younger brother has told me he's been propositioned when he's out drinking with his friends. He couldn't believe it either, to be honest."

Sonia's mind was astonished. When she returned to her desk at work, despite trying to focus, her mind kept coming back to that phrase. She was smart enough to avoid googling the word at her work computer so she waited patiently. Once her work day was done, she rushed home as safely as possible. She googled 'hotwife' on her phone where their VPN would protect her search history. Her jaw dropped at the references and items she found. She perused some sites, and blogs, as she read what they offered, it gave her many different ideas.

Toby had forgotten about it by the time he got home. Walking in he was caught off guard when Sonia used her finger to beckon him towards a dining room chair. He approached her, and she nudged him onto the chair. Taking his silk tie off, she started tying his hands behind the chair. Once she had that done, she unbuttoned his pants and started pulling them down. His rod stiffened noticeably as he figured out what she was doing, raising his hips so she could pull down his pants.

"So, the guy from college that also had blond hair and a short beard?" she began. Her hand wrapped on his meat pole, using his pre-cum to lube his shaft. "He was on the skinny side, he was a swimmer. He used to do this thing..."

Toby's cock got harder and harder. Both of them instinctively knew it was more from her telling of her past experience than her hand massaging his stoat.

"He had six pack abs, and when we had sex, he could pike his body, using his abs to bend up over me as he shoved his dick into me..."

Toby was breathing hard, he was looking into her eyes, silently begging her to continue. She made sure not to break eye contact as she fluffed his engorged staff.

"...and when he did that move, it really shoved his dick towards the top of my vagina..."

Toby held on, he didn't want to cum yet.

"...hitting my g-spot. Oh my gosh babe! The things it did to me. I still remember how I would cum when he did that!"

Toby couldn't hold any longer, his cock was hot and horny to the point of explosion. Sonia knew it, and opened her mouth over his cock just as it erupted in vanilla cream. She lapped up his cum, her tongue wiping his cock clean as his body shook with post orgasmic aftershocks.

Once she untied him, he grabbed her and wanted to fuck her so badly.

"No no! Save it for tonight! Help me with dinner and we talk about it over a beer! Okay?"

So after that amazing feat coming home, he had to wait, and help her with dinner. He was sure to rub against her several times, more often than not with his dick side against her ass side. She just smiled and played along. They held off the conversation till later and instead took part in small talk; how was work, my boss is an ass; the usual affair.

Once they settled down to eat, they looked at each other, both with a sly grin. She had a knowing smile on her face that Toby found deeply alluring.

"So," he ventured, "what was that about?"

"Oh, you know me, teasing you," she smiled mischievously.

"Hardly, that was something new, it was different."

"I just took off from where we left off..." she said to her food innocently.

"C'mon! Tell me!"

"Ha ha hahahaha! Okay, but don't get all perverted on me! Okay?"

He nodded. Knowing she would tell him, he waited patiently and listened. She finished the bite of food and drank some beer to wash it down.

"That guy at the bar, he did remind me of my college boyfriend, that part is true. The part I didn't say was that I did imagine myself sleeping with him. I know that's awful to say, but he just really turned me on with his rough guy aesthetic. So, when I saw it kinda turned you on, well...I was intrigued."

"Hmm, well thank you for being honest. So where does that leave us?"

"So...since it turned you on...I wanted to add it to our little games. If you don't mind that is," she looked at him with sultry eyes. They continued their dinner, and he helped her clean up the mess and told her he'd finish up. So she went to take a shower.

Once he finished, he headed to the bathroom and joined her. He stripped and stepped into the shower just as she turned to him. His smile was raunchy, and he pulled her towards him.

"I don't mind," as he reached between her legs.

"Mmm, want to play some more games then?" she bit his lower lip.

"Yes, what did you have in mind?"

She stepped back, and took his hand, placing it on his stiffened rail. "When I was in college...I cheated on my swimmer boyfriend, but only once. I was at a party, drinking a lot, you know how it is. He was away at a swim meet against another university."

Toby got the idea and started stroking it, he smiled at her as he saw her playing with herself. She rubbed her breasts with one hand and her slice with the other.

"At the party, there was this couple, she was black and he was Irish looking. I happened to be by the bar when they got refills and we got to talking. Well, before I knew it, they invited me back with them to her place."

Toby's hand was pumping slightly faster, but he was pacing himself as well.

"When we got there, they both started taking my clothes off. Oh baby, it was so sensual. They both kissed my body from the front and the back. Once I was nude, she made me take his clothes off, and he had a nice six pack. His cock wasn't as big as my boyfriends, but it was thick."

Toby was massaging his balls with his other hand now, his fist still clenching and pumping his cock slowly but firmly.

"We laid him down, and she sat on his face, while I sat on his dick. We faced each other so we could kiss and feel each other's breasts. It wasn't long before we were both cumming. Then, we switched, she rode him while I sat on his face."

Toby was having a hard time not cumming.

"Then, it was my turn to be under him. She held me down as he entered my very wet pussy. He fucked me nice and hard as she sat on my face, rubbing her pussy all over my face..."

She didn't finish because Toby took her then and there. He crossed the shower, took her leg lifting it and shoving in his aroused manhood.

"I licked her pussy good, baby. I swallowed her cum as he filled me with his. It was so beautiful baby."

He grabbed her other leg and lifted it, pinning her to the shower wall. He railed her, smashing his rod into her. She wrapped her hands around his shoulders, feeling him pound her. Her hips wide open, she loved the savagery of his tempo.

"Don't cum inside me, cum on face and tits Tobias!"

He carried her to their bed, still wet leaving the shower running. While he carried her, they both pushed and pulled at each other. Once on the bed, she knelt as he stood over her, jacking off the last remaining will he had...and spat his cream on her face, shoulders and tits.

"Oh Yes! Oh, thank you baby!" she said as she started scooping and licking off her.

*****

A month later, she had gotten him nice and ready with her tales several times, but it started to become routine. Sonia thought about how to take her plan to the next phase. She was shopping and she wandered by the ladies underwear department. She skimmed the bras and panties, when she got an idea.

In the back were some lingerie pieces, nothing too risque mind you, Target isn't exactly a sex emporium. She picked up a satin cami that would drape her body very seductively, and a backless lace bodysuit. Walking to the changing rooms, she stepped into one and locked the door. She changed out of her clothes and into the cami, then took several selfies at provocative angles. Doing the same with the lace bodysuit, she smiled. She left them with the girl at the changing rooms saying "Thanks".

At lunch she picked out her favorite selfies and cropped them to her needs. As she was finishing her meal, she sent Toby several pics of her in the red satin cami. When he texted back, she replied she had a meeting. All afternoon until quitting time she didn't respond to his text. She drove home, and changed into some of her sexiest lingerie. She got dressed in her work clothes and waited for Toby to get home, glancing at his text.

When he did get home, he walked directly to her.

"I couldn't get much work done, thanks to your text," he growled.

"Why?" she asked with a false innocence.

He was already removing her clothes and taking her to the couch. He noticed the sexy lingerie she was wearing, it made him horny even more. They made deeply passionate love. She had found a new way to provoke his lust. Over the next several weeks she would send him nudes from random places.

Once, she sent him pictures from her desk with her silky blouse wide open and bra undone. Her large milky white breasts hanging out. (She had taken them when everyone was out to lunch). Knowing these were taken in public places drove Toby's libido through the roof.

When she went out to lunch another week or so later, she took up skirt pics without her panties in the ladies rooms.

Another time she facetimed him and masturbated in her car while she was still in her work's parking garage.

Each time she did, she set Toby off in a primal fuckfest. He would come home and take her right away. She always ignored his text reply, and let him stew in it, knowing full well he would think of nothing else until he fucked her good.

*****

It had been several months of teasing and provoking Toby when Sonia came clean. They were out for dinner on a date, she took his hand. He looked at her, smiling, thinking of all the raunchy sex they had been enjoying.

"I take it you have like my little games?" she gave him a suggestive wink.

"Oh yes," he smiled devilishly, "very much so."

"I want to take them farther," she gave him a sultry look.

He didn't respond, his mind boiled over with what she might have in mind. Finally, he asked.

"Ok. What do you have in mind?"

She went on to explain what she had heard from Princess, and also about what she had found out about the hotwife lifestyle. Then she told him she had gotten those ideas from 'beginner hotwife dares'. He nodded, wanting to explode with questions, but he bided his time.

"I need you to know about 'hotwifes' for my next games."

"Why?"

"Because I want you to buy me a 'hotwife anklet'," she looked dead in his eyes.

He gave her a bewildered look, was she asking him if she could sleep with other men? He wasn't sure he liked that idea, erotic as her games had been.

"I don't know..."

"When I wear it in public, some men might recognize it. If they approach me, I want to tell you about it when I get home, in our bedroom. So you can fuck me nice and hot, horny like you do when I play my games with you."

He cottoned on. His smile spread wider, she was getting under his sexual skin and thus far had really enjoyed her new found sexuality.

"Where can I buy you one?" He finally said.

That weekend, they went to several jewelry stores, and lingerie stores. They looked around until they agreed on several silver ankle bracelets. One had a heart with an infinity symbol wound through. Another had a charm of a heart with devil horns. The last simply had the letters H and W.

Nothing happened for a long time. Weeks had passed before he came home and found her sitting, waiting for him. He immediately knew something had happened.

"Tell me," as he sat on the couch next to her.

"I went out to lunch with Samantha and Princess again. We went to the food court at the mall because none of us could decide what we wanted to eat. Well, when I was in line for some Mediterranean food, a middle aged man approached me. He said, 'that anklet really suits you'. I replied that it really did and I enjoyed the attention it brought me."

Toby was feeling his meat engorge itself.

"He gave me his number." she said.

"Did you take it? Did you give him yours?"

"I have it written down on a piece of paper. No, I didn't give him mine."

Toby and Sonia practically ripped each others clothes off and fucked like catholic rabbits on the couch. They finished in a sweaty bundle of half removed clothes and were panting, their breathing trying to catch up to their wanton lust.

"I think we should share our fun with him," Sonia managed.

"What?" Toby asked.

"Take some pictures of my cum filled pussy, and we can text it to him."

"But then he would have your number...or mine."

"Oops, you're right."

They were silent, then Toby looked at her, his smile told her he had a solution.

"We can download the pictures to the computer and text him from our home computer. Since we have a VPN, he'll get an incognito address."

She smiled, and kissed him. Toby got his phone and took several pictures, wide shots and close ups. Some had his cum dribbling down her leg. They selected the pictures they both could agree on and downloaded them. Then opening a browser, they quickly found a free SMS website and punched in his number. When it came to loading the pictures, they discovered they could only attach one at a time. So they picked one and sent it with 'from anklet lady'.

It wasn't long before they got a response. It was a flame emoji followed by an eggplant emoji. They both laughed. Then he sent another one.