Hotwife Chronicles 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can we meet?"

They both held their breath, and then let out a series of nervous laughs. Toby carried her to the bedroom and they continued where they left off. After they made hot and steamy love, they lay there, thinking. They realized how real it was all of a sudden. Some people actually would have taken his offer.

"What should we do?" she asked. Toby thought about it and it didn't take long.

"I'll reply that it's me, your husband and we decided we're not interested. Then I'll block the number and delete the message."

"I agree," she said. "But can I still wear the anklets?" Her smile suddenly wicked.

Toby smiled, and nodded. "From time to time, but not everyday. Wear it when you want to feel sexy."

She knew she secretly would wear it everyday now.

*****

A month later, Toby watched as Sonia returned from the bar. They were at a popular microbrew, situated in an old brick warehouse. They had renovated it and given it a modern twist that preserved the old lumber yard feel of the building. They were drinking their preferred beers, she preferred something light like blonde ales while he liked medium dark ales, a red or brown ale.

"The man with the blue jacket, that's who I would pick." She had come back to their original game.

"What makes you want to sleep with him?" Toby asked.

"He's easy on the eyes, and he looks very fit." She said, "But I want to do a dare if you're up for it."

"Go on," he smiled mischievously.

"Walk over and find a spot at the bar. You wait, and I'll walk over later so he doesn't know we are together. I'll start flirting with him. When you think you need to take me and have your way with me; text me. I'll say my girlfriend is here to pick me up and we can meet in the parking lot."

He nodded and headed towards the bar. He sat several stools away from him and drank his beer. Moments later, Sonia walked up next to the man and placed her empty glass on the counter. The man looked at her and smiled. She smiled back invitingly.

"Refill please," she asked the bartender and told him what she was drinking.

"It's on me," the man said.

"Oh thank you! That's very kind of you," she patted his arm.

"What is a beautiful woman like you doing here alone?" His handsome smile made her blush.

Toby could hear everything, and it reminded him when they had still been dating.

"Oh, just a night out. My girlfriend is picking me up from here, then we're having a girls night out."

"Maybe I could tag along," he smiled and clinked her glass that had just arrived.

"Maybe," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "Maybe you could write down your number and I can think about it."

He grabbed a pen by the register and wrote his name and number on a napkin. Just then, her phone chimed. She looked at it and smiled. "Gotta go, she's here!"

She leaned forward and downed the rest of her beer. Then she kissed him on the cheek before walking away. He looked as her shapely body swished out of the place. Unseen by him, Toby got up and walked the long way around to meet her in the parking lot. Sonia and Toby climbed into their car and Toby, rather than drive home, drove to a parking structure not far from the brewery. He drove down to the subterranean levels. They got out of the car, and Toby pulled up her dress.

She wasn't wearing underwear.

"You planned this, didn't you?" his voice cracking with excitement.

Her giggle confirmed his suspicions.

He parted her legs as she put her hands on the trunk of the car. He placed his phone on the ground, and filmed upwards in a worm's eye view. His rod entered her easily since she was already wet. He grabbed her tits from behind as he injected her with his stiff poker. She closed her eyes as her head turned up to the ceiling. Toby filled her and rode her from behind, and like before his intensity was profound. These games had him not only hard as steel, but seemed to prolong his climax. She had cum several times before she could feel him getting ready to explode. When he did, he pulled her hair and she cried out as her body released and squirted out a musky liquid.

"We'll send him the video from home, like last time!" Toby gasped.

"When we get home, I want to you fuck me slowly. I want you to love my body." she asked, her lips trembling.

Toby was breathing hard, gasping for air. "Anything for you baby!"

Once home, Toby luxuriated her body giving her a massage with aromatic oils, and sprinkling her with rose petals. Her nude body stretched out like a cat and enjoyed his slow passionate attention.

*****

Sonia was at the office, she hadn't played any games with Toby in several weeks. But her games had spiced up the normal routine sex enough that she didn't feel the need to. Besides, she thought, she enjoyed stringing out her games so he didn't become too used to them.

"Package for Sonia?" a delivery man said.

"That's me," she took the clipboard and signed it.

As she passed it back, she noticed him eyeing her. She straightened her back and smiled at him. He took the bait and glanced at her breasts before walking away. Inside, she was smiling. Next time he came, she would be prepared.

The next few days she made sure her blouse was a little more open than usual. Friday, she heard his voice. She sat up and opened her blouse a little more, exposing some cleavage. As he was walking by she asked, "Any packages for me?"

He stopped and looked at her. His eyes opened up a little as he took her in.

"Uh, no..." checking his clipboard, "I don't see anything." looking back at her, making sure to glance at her beautiful swells.

"Oh, I thought you might have...a package...for me." she said it seductively.

He paused, staring at her, "uh," he stammered, "I...wish I did. Sorry ma'am."

"Call me Sonia," she toyed with him.

His mouth slightly open, he walked away slowly.

Toby, not knowing what he was in store for, came home late from work and was tired. He popped a beer and then realized Sonia wasn't in the living room nor the dining area. Wandering over, he walked into the bedroom and heard the shower just as she turned it off. She walked out with her hair tied up in a towel and nothing else.

"Guess what I did today?"

"What?" Toby sensed where this was going.

"There was a handyman in my office today." she embellished her story. "And I started flirting with him!"

"You did?" Toby walked towards her, putting his hungry hands on her.

"Mmm Hmm," she said naughtily. She went on to embellish her flirting but kept some things like the opened blouse.

"Are you going to spank me for being bad?"

Toby took her.

They had done spanking before, but this was the first time she had added it to their games. Toby got the clue. He grabbed her hair and shoved her roughly to the bed. His left hand had a knot of her hair as he bent her over, and his right hand came down on her white soft behind. He did this several times as she arched her back, giving herself to him.

Toby was rock hard and pounding her, her cries filling the house.

"Harder! Harder!" she egged him on.

He grabbed her wrist so she was leaning over the bed, her torso suspended in air as he laid into her. Her nicely spanked and pink behind slapping into his hips.

"Ahhh ah ah ah...there it is!" Toby said as he let go of his spunk.

"Y E S! That's it Baby!" She said she fell on the bed.

He laid on top of her, and reached under to grab her breasts.

"Are you going to flirt with men in your office again?" he asked.

"No, I'm sorry for being bad!" She played the part.

He squeezed both her breasts painfully.

"I mean Yes!" she suddenly cried out.

Toby smiled and bit her on her shoulder as he entered her again, pinning her face down into the bed.

*****

Her flirting with other men kept them fucking with wreckless abandon for several months. The year was turning towards spring when Sonia decided to take it up a notch.

"You haven't taken me dancing in a while," she complained mid-week.

"Oh, you're right." Toby admitted. "I'll find us a place to go to." he smiled and kissed her.

"I want you to pick out a sexy outfit for me, and buy it for me." she smiled wickedly.

Toby didn't know she had begun another game. He enjoyed taking her shopping and looking for something hot for her to wear. It went right along with their increased appetites lately. They chose a red mini dress-romper combo. It ended mid thigh and had a plunging neckline.

When they stepped out for the evening, Toby wore a classy pair of slacks and an elegant silk button down shirt with cufflinks. Sonia had bought them for him, and Toby found the pineapple motif charming.

They went to a nightclub, and both had forgotten how much fun it was. They avoided the 20 something crowd and went to a classier upscale nightclub. A sultry singer was singing jazz ballads while a pianist tickled the ivory. They were finishing their drinks when the singer and pianist took a break. The DJ put on some popular music and people started walking onto the dance floor.

Sonia scooted her booty out and started grooving to the music while Toby watched from the bar. Toby liked to dance too, but he wanted to watch his sexy wife put on her little show. She danced suggestively looking him in the eyes. Next to Toby, other men also appreciated the view. One of the men wandered out to the dance floor dancing next to her. At first he just danced, but then started to turn towards her from time to time. After the third time, she took his arm and started dancing with him. He smiled and started leading her. She turned and danced with her back to him, her arms locked on him feeling him rubbing her behind. She looked right at Toby as she took his hands and put them on her hips.

He was grinding into her when the song ended. She blew him a kiss, and walked towards Toby. Toby was beside himself as he realized she had set this all up. When she reached him, her hand reached for his cock, and it was stiff and ready.

"Excuse me," her dance partner asked behind her. "I don't suppose you two would like a little company tonight?"

Sonia looked back at him and then to Toby.

"Thank you for the offer, but I think we will be fine for tonight." Toby replied.

"Aww," Sonia teased Toby, and felt his cock stiffen even more.

They left the club, and didn't wait to get home. Toby lifted her mini-romper by their car and found her pantyless again...and cleanly shaved. Toby undid his pants and laid her on the hood of the car, fucking her then and there. She put her legs on his shoulders opening wide for him, his cock slamming into her with vigor. Her moans filled the concrete garage and his heavy breathing complimented her.

"Cum in my mouth!" she said before he finished.

She slid off the hood, and took Toby's rod into her mouth. She sucked him off like a dehydrated man finding water. As she felt him splash inside her mouth, they both heard clapping.

It was her dance partner.

He was standing several cars away and had been watching. They both looked at him, smiling devious grins. Toby zipped up while she got in the car. Sonia licked a bit of cum off her lips as she looked at her dance partner and waved as they passed him.

When they got home, Toby took her again in the bedroom. She climbed on top of him as he hammered her from below. He groped her tits, and alternated rubbing his face in them and fondling them.

"Did you like my teasing?" she asked.

He didn't answer, at least not verbally. He flipped her and started pounding her from above. She opened her legs into a wide V, grabbing her ankles. He rutted her like a cheap whore and she loved every second of it.

"I guess you did," she whispered as he came inside her.

Her orgasms were stronger than ever before. She knew she was walking on a razor's edge with her games. But she had become addicted to their spicy sex life now. She wanted more and more.

*****

"I think it's time we created an account on a dating app," Sonia said.

Toby was silent.

It was a few months after their dancing and parking garage sex, and the bedsheets had been nice and steamy since.

"We'll create it together," she suggested. "You'll have the password and can show me off to other men," she finished.

Toby was still silent.

His mind ran the gamut from 'stop this, it's gone too far' to 'my raging hard-ons have me addicted'. His thoughts bounced back and forth like a tennis match. But in the end, he knew their sex life had been transformed by these games. The intensity didn't seem to taper off. She kept him at a fever pitch, and while he knew he was having some to the best sex ever...he knew she was enjoying it even more.

"I'm going to trust you on this, but I have to admit this worries me."

"That's why you'll be able to see everything that is going on. We'll even say it's a couples account."

"Okay, but if we are going to do this then we'll have professional boudoir photos taken. I want my sexy and hot wife looking her most seductive and alluring self."

Sonia jumped in his arms and started kissing and sucking the life out of him. He picked her up and walked her to the couch. His cock was getting so hard it hurt. She knew he was about to give her a deep dicking, just how she liked it. All these 'games' she had been playing had made her very creative in arousing her loving husband.

She closed her eyes as he started ravaging her body.

He had her on the ottoman backed up to the couch, her legs wide open and draped over the edge. He was filling her as she leaned back and took his thicc dick. He was slapping her tits, only stopping from time to time to squeeze her nipples hard.

"Oh fuck yes!"

Her cunny was dripping with her moisture as he plunged into her repeatedly. She was rocking back towards him. He reached out and choked her, squeezing his hands around her neck.

With her eyes still closed, she smiled sinfully. The rougher, the better she thought.

With his hands around her throat, he drove into her, her body jolting back and forth on his cock. Their bodies were clapping as she wet herself, splashing his hips. The aroma filled the room as they both reached their pinnacle.

She felt his warm sticky fluid fill her as he groaned with his release. Panting, she opened her eyes.

"Gawd, this is going to be so much fun!"

After they showered, they found a boudoir photographer and booked their services. It was two weeks away, and all those days passed talking about the photos and their soon to be account. When they looked into sites and apps, they found many choices for them to use. As they read about them, they narrowed down their top three choices to AdultFriendFinder, Feeld, and Tinder. Not wanting to create the profile, since Toby insisted on high quality photos, they began one with a dummy email account. They used generic photos they took from the web to explore. They found plenty of men, women and couples in their area that were in their age range. Sonia wrote down the names of some that intrigued her so she could search for them when they created their real account.

Before they knew it the two weeks had passed and they walked nervously up to the photographer's studio. The place had a sign that read "Le Francia Fotography", and they were met by the owner/operator. He was something of a silver fox himself. Thin in a fit way, he wore all black. His button down shirt was buttoned all the way to his throat but with no tie. His gray hair was nearly white and tied back into a ponytail that reached to the bottom of his shoulder blades.

Toby and Sonia had an overnight bag with her sexy outfits with them.

"So are you two nervous?" he asked.

"Uh, a little bit," Toby replied. The photographer looked at Sonia.

"Excited actually," Toby gave her a look. She was smiling eroticly back at him.

"Let's begin by getting you changed," she showed them the dressing room and where he thought they might like to take the photos. As Sonia changed, she noticed several bathrobes in the dressing room, just as one might find in a massage studio. There were three of them, neatly folded into a bundle; a white, a pink, and a baby blue bathrobe.

She walked covered up in the pink bathrobe, her long legs peering out from the mid-thigh hem.

*Flash flash flash

She was caught off guard as he snapped several pictures as she walked into the staged area. Toby was seated on a recliner watching her walk in. She suddenly felt moist, her loins charged with dirty thoughts.

They were actually doing it!

She could imagine having sex with Toby and letting the photographer film it. Toby must have felt the same way since his cock was clearly engorged.

"Let's begin with you crawling up the recliner like a cat. Show off your behind and look back at the camera from time to time. Okay?"

Toby got up and moved to behind the camera.

Sonia untied the bathrobe and let it fall. She was wearing a silky baby doll that left little to the imagination. Every movement revealed some of her bottom and milky white breasts. She placed herself at the bottom of the recliner and slowly crawled up. She whipped her hair back, and looked at the camera, giving it a 'come fuck me' look.

*Flash flash flash

"Improvise, you're doing great!"

She got up on her knees twisting partially back to the camera and lifted her hair and let it drop down in a cascade of long hair.

*Flash flash flash

They continued for a while before she changed into another skimpy outfit.

This time, she didn't bother coming out in the bathrobe. She was wearing a sheer mini-dress with knee high stockings. Behind the knees were red silk bows on the stockings. This time, the photographer had Toby stand behind the recliner at a distance.

"I want you to slowly walk towards your wife," he said, "...and I want you to lean back suggestively, giving him ideas as you look into his eyes."

They started again.

*Flash flash flash

This continued again for a while until she changed into her last outfit.

Both Toby and the photographer were floored when she walked out.

She was wearing a fishnet body suit that hid nothing. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and she was wearing high heels.

*Flash flash flash

His instincts kicked in and he took several shots as she walked into the photo area.

"Let's take this outside," he said.

Toby and Sonia looked at each other.

"I have a private garden," he explained. They followed him, and the unit did have an outdoor space behind it. "It was meant to be a break area, but I decided to make it more inviting."

The small boxy area was lush with several types of plants hanging from the walls. It obscured the stucco walls and made it seem like a tropical getaway. There was a stone coffee table and two outdoor chairs.

"You should take your clothes off, how about just your boxers and open up that button down shirt?" The photographer told Toby.

Toby obliged and the pair took several shots, pretending to be star crossed lovers on vacation.

"I think that's it! I'll download the pics while you two get dressed." he smiled at the pair.

Toby and Sonia walked into the dressing room, both were charged with sexual energy. Toby didn't let Sonia out of her fishnet body suit. He dropped his boxers and pushed his cock into her wet slit through the nearest hole in the body suit. The string added a kinky feel as he started fucking her.

"The door's not fully closed," she said.

"We'll be quiet then," he replied.

"I don't want to be," she said, kicking the door shut.

They were voracious, both titillated more than normal. He fucked her fast and hard, and she was not quiet. Both climaxed shortly after in a speed session of a quickie. They were about to get dressed when they noticed a container of wet wipes on the make up table. They both quickly wiped themselves down, and got dressed. When they came out, the photographer was at his Apple computer, he scrolled through the whole series and then showed them three options from low to high price range. He did not let on in any way that he knew what they did. So they just acted normal.