Hotwife Chronicles 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They loved the pictures.

His artistic flair really captured a sultry, jazzy feel to her and them as a couple. Some were in black and white, others in color. Toby knew his wife was a looker, but the photographer had transformed her into a model.

They picked the most expensive set, costing them hundreds of dollars. It was worth it as far as Toby was concerned. When they left, Sonia sat sideways in her car seat. She was smiling at him in a loving way. She placed her hand on his arm as they drove. Once they reached the residential part of the way home, she undid her seat belt, and unzipped her man.

He unbuckled, and let her pull him out. His semi rigid shaft quickly inflating. She started sucking him in a long sensual oral massage. Toby drove as nonchalantly as he could towards their house. She was taking her time and he was in no rush. They pulled up to their house just as Toby started shooting his wad of cum into her precious mouth.

"Thank you for everything baby," she said in her most loving way.

*****

"Okay, are you ready?"

Toby looked at her, his desire for her running roughshod over any precaution his mind threw at him.

"Once we do this, there is no going back," she added. Did she want him to stop her, he wondered? Was she finally starting to have doubts? Misgivings?

"I will trust your instincts on this," he said with resolve. "I know how much you love me, and I have confidence in your judgment."

She kissed him and smiled. "Oh my gawd, we are going to have so much fun!"

Together they started creating a profile. They chose HotCouple310 as their handle and gave only information they were both comfortable with. They chose three photos of the dozens they had and chose one as the avatar. They wanted to space out those photos as the days and weeks would come and go. They got to a point where they would hit 'save' and it would make their profile official.

She looked at him, Toby looked calm and did not show any signs of backing out.

"Fuck me, right now. Fuck me like a cheap whore!"

"Get in that fishnet body suit!"

They both got up and headed to the bedroom. She grabbed the bodysuit and went into the bathroom to change.

Toby disrobed and left his white button down shirt on, He switched his boxers for a codpiece male thong. His cock was already getting solid, but he grabbed a cock ring out of its hiding spot. He laid back on the bed as she finished up. He leaned up on one elbow as she came out.

She was in the fishnet body suit, and had the sheer mini-dress over it. She was wearing red high heels, and he could see something on her skin. With lipstick she had written 'whore' just over her pussy. Her tits had the letters 's l u t', two letters over each breast.

"Oh! My! Gawd!" Toby said, hardly believing how she looked.

She walked to him and straddled him, laying her tasty pussing on his face. Toby found it odd licking her labia with the fishnet stocking getting in the way, but he found it so exotic he was beside himself. This is the kinda stuff he had seen in porn. She rocked her hips back and forth over his face, using his mouth to masturbate herself. As she swung back and forth, he tasted her dripping wet pussy and her anus.

Toby loved it!

"I need you to fuck me!" she panted. "Now! Rape my pussy Toby!"

Although her body had him pinned down, he easily picked her up and kneeled, bringing her down. Her hand took his cock, it was hot to the touch as she guided it into her. Her legs were in a chair pose and his hands picked her and brought her down on his excited shaft. Part way through, he tore off her sheer dress.

"Gaawd yes! That was so hot!" she yelled.

"I'm buying you another one!" he promised.

His pumping her body became more intense, her moaning and guttural cries exciting him even more. He was dropping her on his cock and pushing her hips down as he did. His cock got harder as he had an idea. Picking her up again, he placed her head down on the bed and semi stood, lifting her hips up so she upside down. Placing the underside of her knees in the crook of his elbows, he fucked her from above, pile driving into her willing pussy. Her body had been shaking before, but now the spasms were sending to an orgasmic heaven. Shot after shot of cum filled her. A seemingly endless amount of spunk filled her. He pulled out, but didn't release her position.

"Push my cum out of your pussy, I want you to drink from my cum waterfall."

She smiled devilishly, letting him know she loved the idea. He saw her abdomen contract and white semen oozed out and started dropping down to her waiting mouth. She kept it up, and kept drinking. Some of it fell on her tits and face. Toby grabbed his phone from the nightstand and took several pictures.

"For the profile," he decided to play her game.

She was dozy, and was close to falling asleep as he set her down. He laid down next to her and licked his cum from her tits and face, then kissed her. She smiled, loving his openness.

"Listen, if you have any misgivings, we don't have to make that profile official, okay?"

Toby smiled, "I know, that's why I trust you. But thank you for saying that, at times I've been worried this fantasy of yours was going too far. Let's sleep on it."

She closed her eyes and within minutes her tiny snoring started. Toby looked at her, his sleeping angel. Sleep eluded him, her words had him thinking deep thoughts about where this was going.

He walked to the office, moved the mouse, waking up their computer. The profile was there, with the 'save' button waiting patiently. He opened his phone and looked at the pictures he just took. Her smile was so beautiful and innocent, yet so raunchy and dirty. The cum could be seen on her tits, face and mouth. His cock was in the picture as well, slick with her vaginal juices.

He air dropped them to the computer, and contemplated what she had said. He looked at the boudoir photos again. He thought about how they had fucked in the changing room, they never would have done that before. Then he remembered the wet wipes in the changing room. He instinctively knew the photographer had experienced other horny couples who had done the same thing before. That helped with making a choice.

He added two of her cum face pictures to the profile and hit 'save'.

Toby had decided.

*****

"We are a devoted couple, together for a number of years, and experienced. However, we are interested in exploring. Sex is very important to both of us. We are both adventurous and hungry most of the time. Our kink is evolving and we have decided to look into the 'hotwife' lifestyle, and see what comes from it. We are looking for play partners, but be warned, we can be discerning. We are both sensual and sexual and enjoy eroticism. We both have active libidos and both of us could describe the other as 'insatiable'. Especially in the last year or more."

"Be honest but polite in any communication to us. This is our first time 'going public' and want to approach it with discretion and caution," read the bio in their profile.

Sonia had woken up before Toby, and let him sleep. She had gone to the kitchen to get the coffee started. As she walked back to the bedroom, she was passing the home office when the computer chimed a recent email. It woke up the screen and she saw the profile. She wandered over, and found Toby had saved and activated the account. The envelope symbol was red with the number 5 next to it.

She gasped.

He had added the picture of her cum face as well! Her pussy started getting wet just looking at it. Her face cropped just a little, to hide her identity. The other pictures also had her face partially hidden or looking away from the camera.

She started walking to the bedroom with renewed purpose. Toby was asleep, and the sheets half uncovered his body. Crawling on to the bed, she kissed up his leg till she reached his crotch. Pulling out his cock, she started to sucking it to life. Toby was waking up, and saw his wife giving him fellatio. He smiled, knowing he had made the right decision. His cock was hard down and her wet slurping sounds was ambrosia for his soul. He widened his legs as she worshiped his manhood. He felt her pause, then she pushed his legs up. He took the hint and grabbed behind his knees, pulling them up to give her more access to his nether regions. A moment later, her wet thumb started rimming his ass hole. On and on she sucked, but her thumb was now pushing against his hole.

Pop!

She entered him, her lips massaging his root even as he ass was penetrated.

"Oh shit!" Toby exclaimed.

She sensed his arousal and picked up the pace. His steely reserve fell and he started cumming in her mouth. His ass was spasming as he experienced a double phallic and anal orgasm.

He grabbed her head and rammed her down on his staff as she finished swallowing his seed.

"Sugar honey ice tea! What got into you?" Toby asked.

She crawled onto him, and laid down on his chest and purred. She didn't answer him right away. He ran his hands through her hair, simply enjoying her body on top of his. After a few moments of tenderness, she said,

"You made our profile official. I love you Toby."

"Mmm, I did." He kissed her forehead. "I trust you, completely and totally."

"I know, that's why we'll never do anything you don't want to do. Do you know we already have people reaching out to us?" she teased him. She started fondling his cock back to life.

"Really? What did they say?"

"I don't know, I didn't read them."

"Let's read them together!" They echoed each other.

They both went to the computer and woke it up. They now had seven messages in their inbox. She sat on his lap as they opened and read the first one. She could feel his cock growing underneath her, so she lifted up taking it in her pussy. She used her vaginal muscles to squeeze his rod, while he used his phallic muscles to nudge her insides. They read each offer out loud taking turns. As they did so they continued their internal tug of war. By the last message they both orgasmed from their kegel battle.

"We'll take turns writing our responses, and we'll write them together. For now, let's play a flirtatious dance and not take any offer. I want to prolong this." Toby said.

Sonia was silent.

She didn't say anything.

"Hey, what is it?" Toby asked.

She just stared at the screen. She looked at him, the tiny beginnings of tears at the corner of her eyes appeared. She pulled his face and kissed him, tenderly and lovingly.

"I've changed my mind. You have trusted me and had confidence in me the entire time. But I'm not ready to be a swinger or a hot wife. We can keep playing our games. But I think we should delete the account."

Toby looked at her, then hugged her to him. They held each other for a long time.

"Okay." And with that, Sonia never became a hot wife, even if she had experienced some of the benefits.