Hotwife Confessions - Pegging Party

Story Info
Husband hosts Pegging party for his hotwife.
2.3k words
4.15
37.8k
25
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note- This story depicts a married couple inviting others into their sex. It is also heavily focused on Pegging (the act of a woman using a strap-on on a man). If either sounds off-putting to you, please skip this story. Also, all nasty and mean comments will be deleted and ignored. All other comments are welcome and appreciated. Enjoy!

*

Our date started like any other. We went to dinner and had a drink or two. We laughed and joked and talked about everything from our family to our desires and everything in between. We always had great conversations when we could take a break from our chaotic daily lives. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen often, so we try to make the most of it when the opportunity arises. This night was no exception. We had the whole night to our kinky selves, and it was not going to waste. We had alcohol in our cups and passion in our bodies. I also had the strap-on in my purse just in case things got really fun.

I fantasized about bringing my strap-on to the local swingers club and fucking every man willing to be penetrated by an enthusiastic brunette. I am sure my husband would be the first in line. Though when I talk to him about my fantasy, he insists that he wouldn't let me do that to him in a club. That's the thing about being married and knowing your partner as well as I know him, though. That man would let me do anything I wanted. He likes to act like he is in control, which is attractive. However, if I give him my spoiled brat face and puppy dog eyes, he will be bent over in seconds.

We finished our dinner and moved our flirting and drinking to our favorite local pub. We sat in our usual corner with a couch and small tables. Usually, when we get to hang out there, we play games, like trivia or other fun games that allow us to chat and learn more about each other. However, that night we played a fun sexual game on our phones. It was a question-and-action-based game like truth or dare or something of the sort.

Eventually, the game reached a point where we were discussing fantasies. At one point, he asked me if I could make one fantasy happen tonight, what would it be? Without hesitation or even having to contemplate my answer at all, I responded that I would peg as many men as possible in a row. Then, I would line them up like manly sluts and take turns stretching them out with my big, removable cock. He smiled at me with his devilish grin and said that's what he thought I'd say.

I didn't think much of him asking that question. It's a question we've asked each other many times before. It's our way of gauging which fantasies are wanted to become a reality and which ones we leave in our minds. There are many scenarios we play out in our bedroom using our imagination and words that we will never try to make reality. So it's important to know what the other wants. And I wanted to line some men up and knock them down!

I always feel so sexy and powerful wearing my strap-on. I enjoy being a soft sensitive, and feminine woman. I love being delicate and "fragile" in a man's arms, feeling the weight of a man when he is on top of me. Feeling his power as he thrusts and grabs or flips me over in the middle of sex so he can finish on my back or inside of me. But I also love the power and control I get when I enter my husband, put my hands on his back, and work my hips while he moans. Then, stroking his stiff shaft while he's on his back, I watch the rubber slide deep inside him. It feels so empowering and incredible.

After a few drinks and some very steamy conversation, he paid our tab, and we went outside. We decided to go to the club so I could dance. I loved dancing, and he loved watching me. Very reminiscent of our sex life. We only lived down the street, so he said he wanted to drive home so we could last minute freshen up and call for a ride to the club.

We pulled into the driveway, and I heard laughter and splashing coming from our backyard. I turned to my husband immediately, knowing something was up. He starts laughing and says he arranged a surprise for me. I knew tonight would end with kinky sex, as our nights out always do, but this was entirely out of the realm of expectations. We opened the front door, and nothing seemed out of place. There was nothing out of the ordinary. We walked out to the pool, and a handful of guys were drinking and swimming.

Two of the guys I knew from past nights out. Steve, we had met at an event, and he and I fooled around a little. We didn't have sex, but we pretty much did everything else. He was nice. Javier, I also knew from one of our crazy nights out. I have had them both in my mouth at one point or another. Not at the same time, but I wouldn't be mad at that if it had happened.

The other man I had never seen before, but he was a pure dreamboat, though. This man had crystal blue eyes that would make Mother Theresa wet. He was six feet everything and built like a lumberjack. All the men slowly stopped what they were doing and sheepishly looked at me as I stepped out onto the patio. I've been in a room with horny men wanting to fuck me, and I know what that looks like. This wasn't that. They all had a very skeptically enthusiastic look that was actually adorable and endearing on a few of them; one, Steve, just looked scared. At first, the auras of trepidation and fear made me feel uncomfortable. Ultimately, however, it would only fuel the fire that burned inside me.

Introductions and "hello's" were made, and more drinks arrived via my sneaky husband. At that time, he informed me why he had arranged this get-together precisely. These men were all here for my benefit. Not to use me or to take turns having their way with me. They were here for one reason and one reason only. To get their tight holes filled by me.

I immediately felt myself getting wet as my husband explained the arrangements he had made with these men. We all sat around the patio table and started drinking as my husband talked. He said he and the others would strip down and keep drinking by the pool. We could continue to drink and hang out, and when I was ready, I could head off to the room, take my clothes off, and put my toy on. I was already feeling the effects of the earlier drinks and was eager to be alone to process this situation. So I slammed my remaining glass like a shot, got up, and headed inside.

I realized my toy was in my purse as I had brought it with us out. When I walked over to the table to retrieve it, I noticed someone had rearranged the living room, though there was no question who the culprits were. The sofa had been pushed to the center of the room, and all surrounding furniture had been moved away. It was as if someone placed the couch so three to four grown men could fit side by side, leaning against it for support. Presumably, with their asses pointed outward. I grinned with an erotic sense of purpose as I made a beeline to the bedroom.

On the bed was a bouquet of roses and a simple note from my husband. It said, "Go get'em, baby!" That is precisely what I intended to do. I took a shower, re-applied, and touched up my makeup. Put on my straps and thick cock, ensured my hair was pulled back and pretty, smiled in the mirror, and walked out of the bedroom.

I could hear the porno playing on the big screen television before I rounded the corner to the living room. As soon as I entered the dimly lit room, my eyes went straight to the T.V. A blonde woman was lying on her back, surrounded by very fit and very aroused men. I instantly felt the same shock most people get when they walk into a room playing porn movies. You get that tingly and giddy sensation as if your whole body innocently responds in unison that something naughty is happening. However, that light and fun shockwave swept away in a whirlwind when I noticed the two men bent over the backside of my couch, naked. A new and more intense set of sensations showered my insides. I scanned the room to find the two missing men; my husband and what I am pretty sure was Thor's cousin, Jake, were not bent over. Instead, both men were sitting comfortably in armchairs, naked and smiling.

Unsure of what I was supposed to do next, I stood there momentarily, taking in the scene. Then, as if my husband could read my mind, he stood, walked over, and kissed my neck. Then, in a whisper, he asked me if I was ok with going forward. I let out a very breathy "Oh god, yes." as his hand brushed under my strap-on and found my wetness. He let his fingers play and nodded at Jake. Jake getting the message, was instantly now on my other side and fondling my breasts. Before I could make a move, Jake had dropped down to his knees and put one hand firmly on my buttocks, one hand slid between my lips, and he started sucking my cock. I watched in awe as this beautiful man passionately let the toy slide into his throat. I could practically feel his worm tongue gliding down the shaft. His fingers, now inside me, began to pick up pace as he sucked. I looked over to my husband, who was smiling and kissed him hungrily. Jake rose from his knees and began kissing my breasts while his hand continued to work the silicone shaft with a generous portion of lube he had somehow manifested, seemingly out of thin air.

Slowly the two men stepped back, allowing me to see the two men still bent over the couch. Then, as if a sex-crazed demon had taken over my aching body, I confidently stepped toward the first man and, with one hand placed firmly on his back and the other gripping my slippery toy, I pushed into his tight hole. He barked out a surprised gasp as I thrust myself into him deeply. Then, overcome with adrenaline and hormones; I continued to work my hips back and forth feverishly. His gasps and cries steadily became more moans of joy as I repeatedly crashed against his G-spot. Feeding off his ever-growing pleasure, I continued to gain momentum and power. I could hear my thighs slapping against the back of his legs, and I loved it. There was no doubt he loved it as well. Finally, he squirmed just enough to get one of his hands around his inevitable volcano and started stroking himself. He moaned that he was going to cum.

All logic and reason immediately came rushing back to me as I processed his declaration. This man was about to cum on my sofa. Not wanting that to happen, I abruptly exited him, knelt, and took him into my mouth. I was just in time too. As soon as he touched the roof of my mouth, I felt his hot orgasm gushing out. Now leaning on his side over the couch, his entire body shuttered as I consumed every drop of his satisfaction. I looked up at the men standing beside me and the one leaning on the sofa still trying to compose himself and commented that that was a close call. We all laughed, and I wiped my mouth with my hand. I stood up and was about to walk to the bathroom to get a towel when Jake firmly grabbed my arm and spun me toward the remaining hole yet to be filled. He guided me forward so my strap-on dangled below the man's cheeks. Understanding exactly what he wanted me to do, I grabbed the toy and began to find Javier's entrance. I had just slid the tip in when I felt a prominent and warm member enter me simultaneously. Jake pushed into me, and his momentum drove me deeper into Javier. The two of us cried out in ecstasy as Jake continued to set the pace.

I watched my end glide back and forth deep in Javier. At the same time, I felt Jake throbbing inside of me. It was sensory overload. We kept going for a minute or two. It wasn't long until I cascaded from head to toe with millions of micro-explosions that quickly led to one massive atomic bomb of fluid and emotion. I slumped onto Javiers back slightly, and I could feel cooling liquid running down my inner thighs. Jake gave a final grunt and deep descent inside me, and I realized the dripping on my legs was not just mine.

We continued to fool around after that for quite a long time. We would take breaks and have some drinks. I never took the strap-on off, and I got to use it a few more times. I even got to pump Jake in his gorgeous ass a few times. He had never done it before, so I went easy. I have to say; of all the experiences I have ever had, this one was my favorite.