Hotwife Diaries Ch. 02

Story Info
Samantha arrives in Mexico and things heat up!
4.2k words
4.05
11k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 07/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers

Chapter 2: Arrival and the Hot Tub

Samantha

Saturday, May 11, 2019; 11:06pm

Dear James,

Greetings from the beautiful beaches of the Mayan Riviera - we made it! As per your request, this is my first entry into my digital diary to keep you updated on our exciting adventures. For each entry, I will set the scene with the basics of our trip, and then I'll proceed with a description of any (cough cough) extracurricular activities you're permitting me to engage in. Not to say there were any to report on this first day - or were there?

To begin, it was a long day of travel. After you dropped Jenny and me off at the airport, we cleared customs, made it to our terminal, grabbed some cups of coffee at Starbucks, and waited for our plane. Ho hum, nothing too exciting so far. We boarded our plane for an on-time departure, settled in to a fairly full flight to Cancun, and away we went.

Jenny is a total riot. After we took our seats on the plane, me in the window seat and Jenny in the middle, Jenny plopped her bulky, fur-lined jacket right into the aisle seat next to her. "What?" she said, "Planes are fucking cold!" I'd wondered why she was carrying that thing around in the airport. The jacket won't do her much good here in Mexico, but it sure kept other people from taking the seat! Anyway, the privacy turned out to be really convenient. I'd briefed Jenny on the details of our - situation - before we left, but she was definitely still curious.

"So show the rules to me again," Jenny requested once our plane was in the sky.

"Okay." I pulled up the Notepad app on my phone and let her reread the rules.

"I can't believe James is letting you do all that." She grinned in amused disbelief. "You finally get to experience life as a single girl!"

"I guess you're right," I said. "So - anything I should know about the single life these days?"

"Hmm. Well, we're going to an adults-only resort, and you won't be walking around with a guy, so everyone there is going to assume you're single, and every guy there is going to want to sleep with you."

Her frankness caught me off guard, and I laughed. "That easy, huh?"

"That easy," she said. "I know you and James go everywhere together, but now that he won't be around, you're in for an awakening. You'll be fighting off fellas left and right."

"Don't be absurd," I replied. "I'm sure it won't be like that. I don't know if an opportunity will arise, and even if it does, I have no idea how I'll respond if someone tries to flirt with me. I'll probably be scared to death!"

"Trust me," Jenny said, pulling a sleep mask over her face. "We'll find out pretty quick."

I took her sleep mask as a sign that she was out of tips for moment. I, for one, was too nervous and excited to sleep. I pulled out my in-flight magazine and started working on the crossword puzzle - which I completed, by the way! - and anxiously awaited the next step in our journey.

***

Everything in our travel itinerary went off without a hitch. The rental car agency had our vehicle, and Jenny's knowledge of Spanish ensured we got everything we asked for. From there, we got our car (the blue convertible Volkswagen Beetle you'd ordered us) and began the hour-long drive to our beachside resort. I must say, driving in Mexico is utterly terrifying. As I drove down the one-lane highway, setting the cruise control exactly at the speed limit as per usual, I realized the other drivers were horrible tailgaters. What the frick? There wasn't a passing lane, so I wasn't sure what I should do. I really wished you were here to do the driving, James, and with sadness in my heart, I realized it was the first of many times I'd be wishing you were here with me.

At one point, a truck crossed the center line and pulled up next to me, blaring its horn as it roared by. I watched as another car pulled over to the shoulder to allow the truck to pass. Lesson learned - shoulders in Mexico are for letting drivers pass.

Driving went more smoothly after I learned that little trick. We were soon at our resort, valet took our vehicle, and we received our room keys at the check-in desk. They also gave us pink wristbands to identify us as guests of the resort, as of course the amenities are all-inclusive. I noticed a few people at the end of the check-in desk receiving a green pair of wristbands instead.

"What are the green wristbands for?" I asked the desk clerk.

"Those wristbands are for VIP," she said. "They're for guests who purchase our deluxe suites; it ensures them premier service, additional dining options, and access to the VIP area in our nightclub."

"Fancy," I remarked, dreaming of the day when you and I can have the VIP experience.

***

Our room is standard but very comfortable. We're on the second floor, and our balcony provides a beautiful view of a swimming pool, one of many at this resort, and the sunny beach beyond. The room is furnished with two queen beds, and mine is the one by the window. The air conditioning is strong and feels utterly amazing, as it's a welcomed escape from the humidity outside. There's a mini-fridge in our room that the desk clerk told us they stock daily - free of additional charge - that includes water bottles, sodas, some cans of hard seltzer, and some bottles of beer. Jenny grabbed a seltzer almost instantly and handed another to me. "Time to start our vacation," she said.

It was time for a late dinner after our long day of travel, and we were pretty hungry. We decided to put on some pool clothes and grab food at the outdoor grill near the pools, sipping casually on our seltzers as we got ourselves ready. I expected Jenny and me to change separately, perhaps one of us in the bathroom, but good ol' Jenny just dropped her panties in plain sight.

"Geez!" I exclaimed, as her panties hit the floor. I covered my eyes with my hands, but not before I caught a glimpse of the rich, dark skin of her legs, her tan lines which are even more obvious than mine, and her neatly landscaped vagina.

"What's the big deal?" Jenny asked. "We're all friends here."

I uncovered my eyes and started to undress myself, realizing I might as well get used to having someone other than my husband see me naked. As I changed, I glanced toward Jenny to appreciate her beautiful body. I'll include a description because - who knows? - maybe that might turn you on, and that's kind of the point of all this, right? As you know, Jenny is shorter than me by a few inches. She's also curvier than me, with full, rounded hips and a narrow waist. Her ass is round, firm, and nicely lifted. Her breasts, I admit, make me envious. They're big, I presume D cups or double-Ds, but they definitely do not sag. Her nipples are a deep brown that's even darker than the rest of her tan skin. They're perkier than mine, and I couldn't help wondering if they were especially perky because of the air conditioning or because she liked getting undressed for me. Her tummy isn't as tight as mine, but she keeps herself in shape. Her large, doe-like, coffee eyes are a stark contrast to my "baby-blues" as you call them, and she has full, luscious, pouty lips that drive guys wild. The humidity has already done its work on her hair - while she usually sports big, looping curls that go down past her shoulders, her dark brown hair was frizzed and stood straight out against her will. "Fuckin' A," she said, looking in the mirror and running her fingers through her hair. "I should've known."

I awakened from my admiring daydream to select a bikini from my suitcase - the modest black-and-white striped bikini I know you enjoy - and pulled the bottoms up over my legs. I considered those fairly revealing bikinis we bought for our trip, but I wasn't quite ready to parade them out in public. Baby steps, I told myself. Just baby steps for now.

I pulled my jean shorts over my bikini bottoms and was ready to go. Jenny was wearing a thong bikini, and she chose a sheer pink wrap to wear around her hips. We each pulled our hair into buns - mine a bit less wild than hers - and made our way down to the grill for some dinner.

***

The grill is housed in a large hut, open to the sea breeze and with a grass roof. The food at the grill, served buffet-style, tasted amazing. I made myself a sensible salad at the extensive salad bar and went for grilled chicken and Spanish rice for my main course. They had soft-serve ice cream and various cakes and pastries for dessert, but feeling self-conscious with my tummy exposed, I decided to hold off for tonight; but I couldn't resist indulging myself with a glass of white wine.

Everyone at the resort was exceedingly polite. All of the staff spoke English, as I'm sure English-speakers are a majority of their guests. Despite Jenny's claim that everyone would be hitting on me, we were left alone for the duration of dinner. We ate our food, sipped our drinks, and enjoyed the dimming sky out over the beach. By the time we were finished, it was nearly dark.

"Hey," Jenny said. "It's been a long day. Want to find a hot tub and relax for a bit before bed?"

"Sounds good to me." Feeling the air start to cool around me, I imagined the hot, steamy water of a Jacuzzi on my skin.

We ordered some tropical drinks at the bar and took a walk around the pools. The crowds had started to dwindle by this time of evening, but nonetheless, the first Jacuzzi we encountered had several people in it, some couples and some single-looking men. The second Jacuzzi we came across had just two men in it, around our age or perhaps a little older. The tub was on the smaller side, but it had plenty of space for two more.

"Hey, guys," Jenny greeted them. "Mind if we join?"

The men looked up, and one of them uttered an audible "Woah" as we removed our coverings to get down to our suits. The other one, a tan-skinned man with light green eyes, replied, "Be our guests."

"Yeah," his friend replied, regaining his composure. "It's a free country. Wait - is Mexico a free country?"

Next, we introduced ourselves. The tan-skinned guy was Mark, and his friend, a barrel-chested White guy with short blond hair and a bushy beard, was John. We climbed in the circular hot tub and, I think intentionally, Jenny positioned herself between the two men so I had to pick a guy to sit next to. John seemed like a bit of a dweeb, so I sat nearer to Mark.

"Been at the resort long?" Mark asked.

"Just got in today," said Jenny. "Haven't even been in the ocean yet." Although I hadn't said a word, Mark's steely, green-eyed gaze was fixed on me. I couldn't help but notice he was handsome, but also a little intense. I wondered about his background and guessed he was a mix of White and Black. His body type was slender but toned. Although he was seated, I could tell from his long, wiry arms and torso that he was tall. His dark hair was closely cropped into a high fade, and it appeared that he must wax his chest, as he had no body hair in sight. He had a light amount of facial stubble that blended flawlessly up to his hairline and a tribal tattoo around his left bicep, the kind that walks the line between edgy and douchey.

We started with some small talk - where we were from, what we do for a living, on and on. The men, like us, were American, but I won't bore you with the rest of the details. Building up some liquid courage as I slowly drained my drink, I began to speak up more as the conversation progressed. When I did, Mark kept locking his eyes with mine. It was a subtle gesture, but the deepness of his gaze made my stomach flutter a little. It had been so long - were we just talking, or were we actually flirting?

Eventually, Mark asked, "So how come your boyfriends let you come to Mexico all on your own?"

"Oh," Jenny laughed, "We don't have any boyfriends." Technically that was true, but I felt a tinge of guilt when I didn't protest.

"Hard to believe," Mark replied. "You're both such lovely ladies." His voice dropped lower. "You came to Mexico to have some fun, right?"

Pushing myself to speak, I said, "Absolutely. It's all about fun and new experiences, right?"

"Absolutely," said Mark, mirroring my words and gazing again while moving slightly closer. How was he so close all of a sudden? Had he been slowly creeping toward me? Was I subconsciously moving toward him?

Jenny chimed in. "Samantha is especially looking for new experiences on this trip. She's a liberated woman!" Great, Jenny. Thanks.

"You mean, you're newly single?" Mark asked, smirking but never wavering in his gaze. A part of me wanted to shrink away, but a part of me wanted to engage!

"Something like that," I responded, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Then it's time to have some fun." Before I knew it, Mark was sitting directly next to me, and he leaned his mouth slowly toward mine. At the last possible moment, I tilted my face away from the prospect of a kiss on the lips, which I didn't feel quite ready for. Mark took it as an invitation to kiss my neck. His lips were warm and moist, at first pressed gently against my skin and gradually more firmly as it traced up toward my cheek.

It was happening, my first leap into exploring sexuality with a man other than my husband. Instantly, my mind jumped to you, James, wondering how you'd feel, whether you'd be happy, sad, angry, or all three. I remembered how you would kiss my neck when we first started dating, and how you turned me on so expertly with your light, strategic kisses. The mix of guilt and excitement was confusing, but not necessarily unpleasant. Mark knew what he was doing, and the neck kisses were definitely turning me on. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Jenny occupying the attention of John, who was sloppily trying to kiss her through his beard. Jenny could handle John, I knew, so that was one less thing to worry about. I closed my eyes, sighed softly, and tried to relax while experiencing this moment completely.

In no time at all, I felt Mark's hand fall lightly upon my upper thigh. I tensed for a second, but then it only increased my arousal, as his large hand squeezed softly on my skin. His hand moved slowly up to my inner thigh and toward the seam of my bikini. Woah! My arousal surged, but I didn't feel quite ready for this, so I placed my hand over his to halt his advance. I moved his hand back down toward my knee, but after a few more seconds of cheek and neck kissing, his hand began creeping upwards once more. I put my hand again over his again, but that's when he closed his hand around mine and guided it over to his crotch. I didn't resist; either he caught me off guard, or I was simply ready to surrender. I gasped in surprise as I felt his hard cock bulging in his shorts. Eyes still closed, I explored the parameters of his length and width with my fingers, lightly tracing the outline of his dick. His penis muscles flexed with anticipation, and almost reflexively, I wrapped him in my grip through his shorts.

It was happening - I was holding a stranger's cock in my hand. The realization jolted me into self-consciousness, and I opened my eyes to take stock of the scene. The resort was empty, dark, and quiet, and all I could hear was the bubbling of the jacuzzi. Mark's eyes closed, enjoying the sensations as I casually fondled his cock. Jenny and John were really going at it, which involved kissing on both the neck and lips. And then I noticed the pair of men's swim trunks floating at the water's surface - apparently John had removed his shorts completely! Jenny obviously working his cock under the water with her hand. When in Rome, I thought, giving Mark's cock an extra squeeze.

Deciding to let go, I slipped back into my own little world. Mark's head was tilted back, fully immersed in the pleasures he was feeling. I closed my eyes, clumsily rubbing his cock through his shorts until he gradually untied the draw string and started to remove his shorts as well. I gave him a moment to remove them, then returned to feel what his shorts had concealed. I felt my fingers touch his skin. His cock was nice and hard, and it felt thick; it reminded me a lot of yours, James. I couldn't see what I was working with, but I felt it, smooth skin over a long, hard shaft. I stroked him slowly, feeling that strange power of having control. Every few strokes, I transitioned to massaging his balls, holding them lightly and then shuffling them like a sack of oversized marbles. I noticed the rate of his breath increase, and at times I heard him gasp or sigh, particularly when my fingers grazed the head of his cock. Noting his increased pleasure, I periodically paused my hand and tickled the tip of his head with my thumb, which he really seemed to enjoy, as it caused him to shudder and audibly moan. Eventually I realized his hand was back on my thigh, and I'm sure he would've found my womanhood wet and slick if he had worked his way up to it. I stopped his hand within millimeters of its goal, and the tickle of his fingertips near my labia made me yearn to give him more.

Suddenly, John started to moan loudly from across the Jacuzzi, presumably as Jenny had caused him to finish. Jenny leaned over and stuck her tongue down John's throat, probably to shut him up so he wouldn't disturb any passers-by. Amidst my momentary distraction, Mark moved his hand inward and make contact with my bikini bottoms. Before I could react, gently slid his middle finger back and forth over the thin fabric covering my slit. I gasped and then held my breath as the unexpected pleasure brought a hot, tingling sensation in my loins. My mind emptied of all but this sensation, my eyes closed in pleasure, and my mouth fell open with shock. I let him caress me for several seconds - maybe as much as a minute - before I snapped back to awareness and moved his hand quickly away. This either excited or frustrated him, as in reaction, he withdrew his hand completely, closed it around my hand that was still massaging his cock, and started pumping up and down furiously as he approached a climax of his own. He was more discreet than John was, but I could sense the intensity of his orgasm from the quickening of his breath, the throbbing of his member, and a low, deep moan that emitted from his throat. When the climax had finished, his breath began to slow, and he seemed to relax ever deeper into the foaming hot water around us. Sobering from the experience, I hoped that this hot tub was adequately chlorinated.

"That was fun," John said, while panting from across the tub. "And unexpected!"

"Samantha, that was amazing," said Mark, and he tried to pierce me again with his green-eyed gaze. But the spell was broken, and I looked away. "We have some more drinks in our room," he suggested. "Why don't you guys come on up?"

Jenny must have seen the panic in my eyes, as she cut in. "We're still settling in, and it was a long day of travel. I think we're pretty tired, right, Sam?"

"Right, definitely tired," I replied. "But yeah, this was lots of fun, guys. I mean - thanks!" I hadn't known what to say, but I felt totally lame about thanking this stranger for letting me give him a hand job. The comment must have stroked his ego, as he practically beamed.

"Really, you guys should come upstairs for a bit," Mark said. "We won't keep you late. Or you can sleep in our beds if you get too tired."

"Yeah," chimed in John. "We can even sleep on the floor, we don't mind!" Mark shot John a look of annoyance.

"We said no, guys, no thank you," Jenny said, growing sterner and standing up.

"You said no, but what about Samantha?" Mark asked, trying to catch my eyes again.

"I gotta agree with Jenny," I said. "Maybe we'll catch you around, okay?" I instantly regretted this, recalling my promise to not form any attachments. "I mean, well, bye!" I stood up.

dzmorgan
dzmorgan
107 Followers
12