All Comments on 'Hotwife Diaries Ch. 02'

by dzmorgan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DunkirkDunkirk10 months ago

She and Jenny need to have their cunts filled with cum. They need to find a bbc to do the job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed the story very much and I hope to read more about her awakening. When I was younger I dated several great women. We were exclusive when we were together and didn't really talk about other partners we may or may not have been involved with. I remember getting a phone call one evening from one adventurous girlfriend as she was getting fucked. We had been intimate for some time and I recognized the sounds she makes when she is having a real good time. She wanted me to know that this guy was giving it to her good.

Well I got so turned on my brain just went into chaos. I so wanted to be there, watching, getting involved etc.

we had had a few 3 somes with my friends but this was way over the top, so much more exciting for me.

I'll never forget it.

The situation you have described in your story has me very excited in an uncomfortable way.

Carry on!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It always cracks me up when I see the word "hotwife". That just means she's a cheating slut about to be divorced.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars again! Very hot! I can’t wait to read more.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

A perfect way to tiptoe into the waters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it. Looking forward to the next part. Please keep going

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

Just the same old slut and cuck plotline. What’s to say , cucks will be giddy and real men will give it a well deserved 1 because there aren’t negative ratings. Like Dunkirk, real men are stranded , but in this case surrounded by a sea of sluts.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

While the whorewife is in Mexico maybe she can get a position in one of their famous whore houses. She’s definitely qualified.

Walsh02Walsh0210 months ago

Waiting for more

1Lightningstrike1Lightningstrike10 months ago

Is there any more parts planned?

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Are you going to continue the story here, or are you trying to get us to buy the book on Amazon?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdzmorgan@dzmorgan
Author of Samantha's Diary: A Hotwife's First Erotic Adventure, published in 2023 by House of Erotica books. Full version on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0C3WJ8LF2/ref=x_gr_bb_amazon?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_bb_amazon-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES