Hotwife Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let us walk you back to your room then," John offered. He stood up too, suddenly realized his junk was exposed to the world, and sank back into the water.

"Just a walk," added Mark. His face looked suddenly so serious.

"We know our way, thank you, let's go," Jenny said. As an afterthought, Jenny snatched up Mark's and John's swim shorts, which were still floating on the water's surface. She brought them outside the Jacuzzi as I stepped out as well. "Oh, and by the way," she said. "Don't get any funny ideas about following us, okay?" In one swift motion, she threw both Mark's and John's swim shorts over a row of beach chairs and into a nearby bush.

"Hey!" John exclaimed as he stood up again. We suddenly heard the growing voices of an oncoming stampede of tourists, as the nightly entertainment show must have just let out, and guests were returning to their rooms. John dipped quickly back into the water, stranded for now by the tourists, as Jenny and I blended into the crowd and made our getaway.

"You got us out of there fast," I remarked. "Quick thinking!"

"Thanks. I wasn't digging the vibe they were putting out, so I figured we should play it safe."

"Good idea. That was pretty exciting, but more than enough for our first night. I didn't expect anything like that to happen!"

"If I were you, I'd expect a lot more." Jenny and I broke off from the crowd as we approached our building. "Single guys come here hoping to get laid. And all the free booze can really boost their confidence."

"Makes sense," I said. "So, did you have fun as well?"

"Sure. My guy had kind of a small dick, though. And I'm trying to break my habit of hooking up with white guys."

I laughed. "You're a good wing woman, Jenny."

"Thanks," said Jenny. "I am, aren't I?"

***

We got back to the room, and before long, Jenny was fast asleep. It wasn't terribly late yet, and while my thoughts and emotions were still fresh, I wanted to type out my message to you. I miss you, James. Today was a mix of exciting, fun, and a little bit scary. Fooling around with someone was enjoyable, I admit, but I would never risk hurting you if you weren't 100% sure this was okay.

To be clear, tonight was not about Mark. He was nothing special, and I'd be happy to never see him again. After the stunt Jenny pulled, he probably wants to avoid us too! He was just some guy who happened to be there - but you're my guy, who is always there.

I know we agreed that this diary would be one-directional, as long as you still feel comfortable with what I'm doing. I only hope that this was as arousing to you as you thought it would be, and the thought of turning you on right now is making me love and miss you even more. But please - if any small part of you feels uncomfortable with this, tell me! I will abandon our plan in a heartbeat. The door will be locked, and I can throw away the key. But the other side of it is this - if you don't ask me to stop - I think I'm going to continue. Tonight was fun. It was empowering. It was - something I want to explore, that I think I want more of, but only if things are good between you and me. If you email me back and ask me to stop, I will understand, and I won't be upset. I will stop if you ask me to stop - but a part of me is hoping you won't.

Love,

Samantha

12