All Comments on 'Hotwife Fatigue'

by Hopenot

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger11 months ago

Not for everyone us correct but in many ways a sad and lovely story. Thank you.

des911des91111 months ago

Short and bitter sweet. Nicely done. Thank you

Regguy69Regguy6911 months ago

Well, to each their own, I guess. It's odd to think she actually thought Jim loved her so much that he was willing to share her. Bullshit! He had a fetish and she indulged it. It's lust, not love that kept him sitting at home playing with himself while she was out fucking around "for him."

Well written, I could almost hear the melancholy in her voice as she reflects on the life she led.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting view of hotwifing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story is why hotwifing is a bad idea. She never really was, just Jimmy's.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nope don't understand sharing a wife for 20 years...watching porn is fine reading porn is fine but watching a person i am married to fuck another man or men or a woman for that matter no chance in hell.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This actually happened to me. Her husband's name was Jim. Colorectal cancer took him at 49. Her hot wifing days were over. We are loving friends just as you described it. I'm 64 and she is 58. Wonderfully written.

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Bonjour tristesse.

Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story!....5

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

beyond ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now that's some really sick shit. I can't imagine what kind of twisted kids they raised in a household without any real conviction about respect. If you respect someone, you don't put them in dangerous situations where they could be beaten, killed or receive a deadly injection of disease laden sperm in an orifice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a pathetic life. Only stopping because you became an old dried up set of holes.

Jim is disgusting as a character. He's less than a man. He's a failure as a human being. That's what should have been on his tombstone. "I failed as a husband and human being turning my wife into a whore."

It's repulsive. And the fact that Charlie wants her dried up diseased old cunt tells you a lot about what he is too.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

the redemption of a lifelong cum dumpster? Who cares? In the real world, she would have died of some cocktail of STD's long ago. Not a fan.

Hooked1957Hooked195711 months ago

I loved the originality and the tone. Well done.

Please write another.

Hooked

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

Very well done, and a rare look at the other sides of hotwifing, the exit and the relationships.

1Thinkingman1Thinkingman11 months ago

Pardon my fragile ego but, what is the point in getting married? What is the point in staying married? Jim should have died of lead poisoning twenty years ago. This kink is so destructive. There was no love between Jim and Mandy there was only co-dependency. Love as an emotion is selfish. It is a survival mechanism. People like these two would not survive accept for our soft culture. You can not love yourself if you are the town bike and if you don't love yourself it is impossible to love another. Well written with a terrible premise and a one percent ending. *

TnicollTnicoll11 months ago

That was definitely a different perspective on the whole hotwifing world. I agree with Hooked.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This whole story feels like 60-grit abrasive toilet tissue or chlorine nasal spray.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

There are no characters in this story to care even a little about. The whorewife’s lovers come to her cuck’s funeral to console her? That is truly sick. Strange that old Charlie, who willingly cucked Jim, doesn’t want to share the old whore. This story is a failure on every possible level.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop from the inside, the POV of an accomplished and ‘faithful’ hotwife makes for a sweet love story. I envy their love.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop from the inside, the POV of an accomplished and ‘faithful’ hotwife makes for a sweet love story. I envy their love.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Femdom agitprop from the inside, the POV of an accomplished and ‘faithful’ hotwife makes for a sweet love story. I envy their love.

i122i12211 months ago

This story hits home. I rode two wives into and through menopause. They both to some degree suffered with vaginal atrophy, vaginal wall thinning, dryness and loss of desire at some point to have sex. All I can say is it takes a little effort to have sex these days with my current wife. Thank goodness we discovered coconut oil as a lube.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"-The fact that I do naughty things with men that aren't my husband that I shouldn't be doing."

● No you shouldn't be doing these things. Just because your husband has a perverted sense of love and loyalty doesn't mean you should enable his immoral inclinations.

"-The men using me to pleasure themselves when Jim is the only one who should be using me for that."

● Kind of sounds like Jim is a pimp with poor business sense.

"-The shame of Jim not stopping the other men from doing as they please with me."

● This! Does Jim REALLY love you? Do you and Jim really understand the meaning and concepts of "love"? And when someone feels shame? That is the soul telling you that something is amiss concerning your actions.

"-Knowing that there are men out there who think of me as their slut."

● They aren't wrong.

"-The fear that I might leave him for one of my fuck buddies because they're better than him."

● A fear of his own devising. They could only be no better than Jim IF they also choose to share Mandy. Charlie was only slightly better than Jim in this sense as he said he could not share Mandy. But Charlie had no qualms about screwing a married woman, FOR YEARS!

"-The humiliation of me coming home disheveled and sometimes full of another man's ejaculate."

● How can a man, a husband, be at peace inside with his wife returning like this? Moreover knowing he is responsible for her condition.

"-The desire to reclaim me as his wife when I return to him."

● This isn't really a reclamation is it? Knowing Jim is going to just farm her out again...for his perverted pleasure? Do you really have ownership in a relationship that consists of giving away your wife's sexual favors, over, and over, and over, and ov...?

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

"hotwife" is the modern synonym for "whore" and "stag" is the synonym for "pimp". You just have to give things modern names and everyone thinks it's good! Many people in our society are one thing above all: idiots!

igm146igm14610 months ago

I like this story.

MightyHornyMightyHorny10 months ago

... To each their own.

No, I don't get sharing, and I know I never will. But, if such a lifestyle work for some folks, and they ain't hurting anyone doing it, who the hell am I to look down on them? These happy ones are few and far between; they should therefore be celebrated, even if you don't understand them.

It's a sweet story. I'm gonna be honest by saying I seriously doubt I would have liked it at all if it described the beginning of the Hotwife relationship between those two, but, as it is... yeah, sweet.

Congratulations, author - you still did make a believer out of me - and you never will - but, at least, you reminded me that, ultimately, other people's businesses are none of mine. Thanks for the share.

RubiconXRubiconX9 months ago

Another winner from an excellent author. This story is a creative approach to the whole wife sharing trope, and Hopenot explores the participants’ thoughts and emotions in a sophisticated and nuanced way. No matter what any reader may think of the whole cuckold thing, this story very enjoyably helps one understand what it is all about.

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Yeah... not my thing here. It was well done, I give you that. Me, I got a small image/view into the hotwifing scene. Not a lot, maybe some though. So, Hopenot, I hope you'll forgive me for simply saying thank you, well done, but no score from me on this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another highly dislikable fetish-cuck tale, and the regular low readers evaluation is speaking clearly enough. There are already thousands of these totally irrealistic fetish-cuck fantasies in this category and it would be nice to see something different, one in a while.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Kinda like tattoos and various bodily "modifications", people tend not to think about how things will be when they get older.

-- This could be the basis for a reversal of the "hubby can't get it up anymore" trope. Cucky husband leaves his wife because she no longer attracts the right caliber of bulls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous