All Comments on 'Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 01'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hotwife = cheating slut. Dumb

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Touches of realism allllllll through this story. It began with the guilt. Most LW stories, the wife is blasted by the Martian Slut Ray. The female MC? Not so. Very realistic depiction/description of feelings and emotions without getting lost in Cliché Maze. 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does the profile picture show Andrea's cute ass? Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can’t understand why you only have a one star average on this story so far . This may not be everyone’s cup of tea , but it certainly was a hot stimulating story nonetheless . It was well written with strong palpable characters and a believable storyline that progressed nicely and kept my interest , it even ended with a finality that suits it yet leaves enough of an opening to allow it to continue on , which is what I’d like to see you do . Personally it’s worth 5 stars to me , thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you say, "DIVORCE"? According to your bio, he writes about sharing his wife, she reads, what a fucked up marriage.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 2 years ago

How is it I have never read this author before?

This was a f'ing amazing story! Great build-up, good tension, excellent, real-feeling characters.

And the payoff? The promise of a chapter two where they embrace the kink and maybe take it to the next level.

Really well done! * * * * *

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

As far as cuck stories go, this is pretty good and realistic. There is respect and consent, as much as one can be in sharing one's wife. From what I understand most real cuckold scenarios originate from the man, and often the man is dominant, in that he controls what does and does not happen. Usually it is the man's kink and wives are the ones uncomfortable with it.

In real life I think cuckoldry is a disaster for the vast majority of couples. But no relationship is in danger in a fantasy story.

I wish more cuck stories were like this.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

Well written cuck story

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! Will read the rest of your stuff.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, I had fun writing it. I have a lot of ideas for more of this couple.

Yes, that's Andrea's ass in the profile pic.

No, this story is not about her, its pure fiction. If you want stories about her, Ive only posted one so far, but have many more to post. My "C&A" stories are about us.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hardly any different than any cuck story here.

And quite factually those two idiots would be a happy divorce statistic.

You write well but you literally are not far beyond a cut and paste writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife and I really enjoyed your story. There were several things that set this story apart. First, was the description of your marriage; the foolish things you both had done, the therapy, the renewal, and the emergence of new sexual needs. It was intimate, transparent, but not maudlin.

Second, was the entire bar/hotel room scene with Arron. Specifically, we appreciated that the wife was reluctant at first; that she was just going along with it to humor her husband. She had every intention of putting an end to it before much happened. However, as she warmed up to it she actually became sexually aggressive and came hard with the stranger. That was quite realistic and something a lot of us couples could relate to.

Third, the pace of your story was just right. The sexual energy continued to build until everyone had shot their wads. Nice!

My wife especially enjoyed this story because that how she got her first extramarital fuck. She was just planning to ‘go along to get along’ for a little bit to appease me. However, the guy we found for her turned out to be just perfect and it was sexual dynamite for her. They had a six-month fuckfest affair before he took a job transfer across the country. He called her his ‘cock whore’ and the name stuck.

Pretty much, since then she has just behaved like a single girl, who also happens to be married. We don’t get into all the cuckold stuff, but we do feel comfortable with her having the label of hot wife. She usually fucks two or three different guys a year, and it is a lot of fun for both of us.

Thanks for a great story. You are a grerat writer. We’re going to read your next chapter tomorrow night!

i122i122about 2 years ago

Great story, very well written. I liked how the couple worked up to their fantasy just like most people do in real life. The emotions and sex was just descriptive enough to be believable and erotic at the same time.

arsenelupin66arsenelupin66almost 2 years ago

This was exceedingly well written, almost completely believable. Bravo! And Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As you probably know, there are a group of guys who read every new story in Loving Wives, presumably masturbate to it, then wash their hands and give the story one star while insulting the writer and using the word "cuck" in their comments. Okay, let's be honest; they probably don't wash their hands first. This was a fun story with three dimensional characters. Good job. And Andrea, GREAT ASS!

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

I would like to point at that swimmer bodies are neither hard nor attractive, unless you like men shaped like dolphins.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Best pure hotwife journey I’ve read to date. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous