Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Dealing with overwhelming lust, new friends provide relief.
14.5k words
4.52
21.7k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was back to normal for us by that next weekend. Kids were back, suntanned and full of tales from summer camp, happy to be home. Danny was gone, which was equal parts sad and relieving. The summer ebbed and flowed with my desires for him and after that afternoon in the pool, I grew concerned that the stud next door was going to take over my sex life. While Steve assured me that everything was ok and that my feelings were to be expected, I found myself feeling guilty about wanting Danny so much. It was fun and dangerous throughout the summer, but the culmination that day made me feel something I was really prepared for -- a deep and lingering lust.

Steve wasn't lying when he said he got it all on video, nor did he exaggerate about the angles he was able to get. We watched it on the big screen that night and I took Steve in ways that surprised the both of us. I teased him beyond anything we've ever done before; I toyed with him the entire time we watched the video. I got naked, but wouldn't let him touch me. I touched his body until he nearly came in his pants. Once I got him naked, I played with his drooling cock and grazed my body over him, never letting him touch me until he was about to explode. We watched the video almost three times before I began blowing him. Just as aggressive as I was with Danny, but always careful to not let him cum.

Finally, after more than an hour of teasing, edging, and denying him, I permitted his release. Slamming my head down hard enough on his cock that I could feel it bend in my mouth after smashing the back of my throat, I felt him tense up as he was about to cum. Starting the denial procedure, which by that point I had almost perfected, I straddled him and teased his slick cock with my fingernails, giving it a couple of tugs as I stared into his ravenous eyes, and dropping down on it, drowning his manhood in my hot wet pussy. He was trained by now not to touch, but I pulled his hands off the couch and mashed them hard into my heaving chest as I arched my back and drove into him. He exploded deep inside of me with a garden hose of pent-up frustration almost immediately as his hands devoured my body.

It was official. His fantasy had now become mine and I was about to find out just how hard it is to manage.

Prior to Danny we had a pretty good balance going. We'd come and go into and out of our fantasy life, just as able to fill each other's desires with regular sex as we role-played with the toys. I tried resisting Danny in my thoughts, but I became obsessed. His body. His youth. His undersized unit that somehow felt better than any cock I've ever had. He was young. He made me feel young and sexy and like a total whore. He wasn't sexy; he was sex. I tossed 'Long Danny' to the side and found that 'tan Greg' was nearly the perfect size... nearly as long, similar girth and frighteningly close to the actual shape.

I used 'new Danny' every day. I brought him into the fold (literally) every time Steve and I had sex. I used him in the shower. I used him at my desk when I was supposed to be working. It wasn't until that next Saturday Steve confronted me and I confessed. He said he had his suspicions as we delved into how fucking Danny had affected me. Steve reminded me of how he acted after we hooked up with Aaron. As I got deeper into it, I actually felt like I better understood my husband and his fantasy. His fantasy was about watching me in pleasure. I was just there feeling naughty, but now I really wanted to put on a show for him. It wasn't just about feeling dirty and naughty -- both feelings he shared with me -- but now it was about being sexy and fucking for HIS pleasure. I wanted to be the object of his desires... not just in a sex partner sort of way, but as a partner in our fantasies. I didn't want him to jerk off to random girls in pornos. I wanted him to jerk off to me. I also found myself wanting to dominate his ejaculation. I wanted it to be mine. I wanted to control it just as I did that day. It wasn't his thing, but as partners in our fantasies, he was happy to oblige.

After several weeks of exploring these thoughts, I still felt guilty about obsessively lusting over Danny. Steve continued reassuring me that it would pass and even if it didn't, he teased, "maybe he'll be back next summer." The thought terrified me just as much as it excited me. Was I really going to be pining away for this kid for the next 9 months? Was that fair to my husband? Was it healthy for me? While life on the outside was completely normal my head swarmed with these thoughts, my heart ached with guilt, and my loins dripped with excitement. Steve was happy to oblige in my fantasy, both with Danny and his denial, but did seem to bore with watching the video every time. Of course, he spent many late nights editing it into a 'directors cut' and several smaller clips for 'on the go' so he's seen it many times more than I ever will. However, I did save them on my phone and found myself shutting off my camera on boring Zoom meetings to 'spend a little time with Danny' on more than one occasion. I was so obsessed I couldn't even sit for an hour-long meeting without wanting to drop out and relive my fantasy.

It took a long time, but my obsessive behavior faded week over week and I was really feeling better as we neared Halloween. Family friendly events, costume planning, and a cornucopia of parties to mark on the calendar was a fantastic distraction that really snapped me out of it. As usual, we would go all out. We decorated the house in and out, ordered full-size candy bars to give out (best house in the neighborhood -- we know), and I started tracking down the parts to put our costumes together. As usual, the kids couldn't agree so we had to make multiple costumes for everyone for the third year in a row. We settled on Addams family as a group, the superhero movies of the day for the kids, and Steve and I got these giant penis and vagina outfits that are ridiculously hilarious.

That weekend was a blur. All our costumes were a major hit everywhere we went. Everyone lost their shit over our costumes that Friday night when Steve and I went to our round of 'grown up' parties. Saturday we were a hit as the Addams family with the kids at our Halloween party. And Sunday, we sat back and relaxed at the end of the driveway, nursing two days of hangovers as the kids ran the neighborhood Trick or Treating. Just before the last of the kids came through to get their 2nd round of our very popular candy bars, Lolly dropped by and we chatted a bit. My heart sank when she mentioned she was sad because Danny wouldn't be coming home for Thanksgiving and Christmas was still up in the air.

I hadn't even considered holidays at this point, just kept thinking about him coming back and not having to deal with things until next summer. My anxiety quickly filled me over the following days; I dreaded him coming home for Christmas. I tried keeping it to myself, but of course Steve noticed and made me talk about it. I felt so silly as he rationalized my emotions perfectly and put everything into perspective to help me down from my ledge. Nothing was wrong with what I did or what I was feeling as far as he was concerned and ultimately, I was in control. Danny could knock on the door tomorrow and I didn't even have to answer it. Of course, I would, but I certainly didn't have to invite him in or anything else. I gave Danny an amazing experience and it never had to happen again. Danny gave me some great memories and it never had to happen again. Steve loved it and it never had to happen again.

Weeks later we were finalizing Thanksgiving plans, then just like Steve predicted, it was almost as if 'the door shut' on the Danny situation. No more watching the video. No more using 'new Danny' or role playing with him as a subject anymore. Still a little teasing and denial, but otherwise back to normal. Back to me and Steve. Back to our little slice of bliss we carved out from the depths of our prior relationship hell. We both really grew from these experiences and came together with an understanding of the powerful psychological elements at play as we both experienced them as a couple, just at different times.

We survived another big family Thanksgiving (barely) and started getting our shit together for Christmas -- the other holiday we go all out for at our house. Decorations, shopping, marking parties on our calendars, and the absolute last thing on my mind was Danny. Even in our darkest times, Christmas seemed like the thing that would bring us together, even temporarily, and this year felt extra special. We were doing so great, had been through so much, and now we were about to celebrate our favorite holiday. Running my last batch of cookies on Christmas Eve, I scrambled to pull them out just as the doorbell was ringing. Looking like total hell, I'm sweating and huffing as I fling open the door.

Danny.

"Hey Jenny, mom wanted me to bring this over to you."

He presented me with a stack of tins of various sizes, wrapped in a big fuzzy red bow. I feel myself blushing.

"Oh thanks. Is one of these her peanut brittle?" I say, reaching for the tins.

"Yeah, the big one. She made extra cause I guess Steve loves it."

"He certainly does."

"So... how have you been?"

"Been good, how's school?"

"It's awesome. So far pretty easy and of course... a lot of fun," he smiles.

"Good."

"Ok... anyway, just dropping that off. You guys have a merry Christmas!"

"Oh, you too! Tell your mom thanks and I have some cookies for her... I'm just finishing them up!"

We exchange goodbyes and it was all very normal. Totally benign. I was a little shaken by it, but as my heart stopped racing, I remembered Steve's words. It was what it was and never had to be anything again. We definitely can't, and shouldn't pretend it didn't happen, but it's not something that has to consume us forever. I'm smiling to myself and shaking my head as I start pulling the cooled cookies off the sheet and packing them into my Tupperware containers. Steve returns from the store, kids in tow with my last-minute grocery demands.

He smiled and gave me a few well-needed 'I told you so's as I told him about the interaction. That little last bit of my 'Danny problem' was eradicated. I was free from it. Steve and I had great sex that night and the rest of that weekend was picture perfect, sickening sweet, just like a Hallmark Channel movie. Beyond Danny, I found myself reveling in normal sex, no denial, just the passion of decades of rekindled love. Our favorite holiday came and went, and we were absolutely perfect.

The following weekend brought about New Year's. We hadn't had a proper New Year's celebration since the kids were born. We always just stayed at home and did nothing, though the last couple of years the kids were finally old enough to watch the ball fall. We figured this year wouldn't be any different, but Steve had a surprise for me. Behind my back, at Thanksgiving, he colluded with my mother to take the kids for the weekend so we could go out. He broke the news for me in the middle of the week and I was elated. Halloween was the last time we went out and before that was Summer. I was ready to really party and we had an entire weekend to do it.

Getting ready that night I was on cloud nine. I wasn't sure what we were doing, but I knew it involved friends, 'going out', and a big after party. Steve was very secretive. All he told me was I needed to dress up for the first half and dress casually for the last half. I wore a new 'little black dress,' drew my hair up looking even better than my wedding, and put on my favorite heels. Steve wore slacks, a jacket, and dress shirt, but no tie... my favorite look.

First things first, we hopped in the car and headed to Jeff and Julie's house, two friend's we've had for a few years, but don't spend nearly enough time with. As we arrived, I recognized a few of the cars lining the street and entered to find 8 couples and a handful of singles -- mostly good friends and acquaintances. We settled in and had a few drinks before the party really got started at 8pm. Through conversation I found out we were going to a very exclusive club downtown and everyone had chipped in on luxury party buses take us around. Just as advertised we all skipped out of the house to find two giant buses, loaded with liquor and neon lights, that hauled us to the club. VIP service the whole way.

At the club we skipped the line, were set up in a private area with several booths, tables, and a couple servers dedicated to us. Open bar and all that. We all danced and partied our asses off, then made out like high schoolers when the ball fell. It was really a perfect night. We piled out just after a quick glass of champagne, heading back to the house. Nearly everyone went home immediately, but we were still feeling fun and drunk. As we ended up, three couples and two singles mixing drinks just after 1am, all taking turns to change and get more comfortable. We all laughed and talked as the minutes ticked by and I found myself wondering if this was the 'big after-party' I was told about and if it had just fallen apart.

Julie perks up from her phone and she lifts her martini in the air, "Alright folks, the party is on its way!"

Everyone cheered and went back to their drinks. Steve was cornered in the kitchen getting his ear talked off by Greg. I looked to the nearest person for answers, trying to mask my yawns.

"Rebecca, what's the deal with this after party?"

She laughs, "oh, nobody told you? There's another group coming and they're young and wild. It's about to be 20 years younger in here."

Apparently, our hosts had another group of friends and had been struggling to mix the two groups together. Jeff and Julie were a little younger than us, barely mid-30's, but fit right in with everyone very well. Now they were talking about bringing in some 20-something's which seemed a little odd. I was willing to roll with it, but I was getting tired and the thought of keg stands and bong hits didn't appeal to me. I grabbed Steve and saved him from Greg's ear beating.

"Did you know it was going to be like this?"

"Yep, and I knew you wouldn't be into it."

"Why, cause I'm just some old lady?"

"No," he laughed, "because these youngin's are usually so annoying."

"And these kids are different?"

"Jeff says so and from what I've seen, they are cool. A while back when I came over here to watch the fights, a couple of the young guys were here. We had a blast, and boy can they drink."

"How do they even know these kids?"

"They all work with Jeff's business. He contracted their company to build some software for him and they all just hit it off. They're sharp and mature and their company is killing it. Like, Silicon Valley type successful. We're about to be in the company of multi-millionaires who still like to shotgun beers."

"Ugh... sounds exhausting and I'm already tired."

Before Steve could say another word the volume of the party increased tenfold. Young nerdy guys with gorgeous women on their arms poured through the door. All the sleek clothes, dialed in haircuts, and big Rolex watches couldn't hide it. None of them looked like real couples. They looked like internet memes or cheesy romcoms where the loser scores a perfect 10. And they were perfect. Tiny shimmering dresses, perfectly perky runway models without a bra among them. Hair up, hair down, impeccable makeup, and most certainly jewelry that cost more than my car. Their presence completely ruined the vibe for me and I had to step outside.

"Hey, there you are! You ok?"

Julie's a little drunk and slurring as she stumbles out of the slider onto the patio, splashing the top of another martini on the ground.

"Yeah, it was all just a little much for me," I said, hoping I didn't have to 'get into it' with her about her choice in friends.

"Girl, I get it!" Julie exclaims as her face lights up. "Jeff loves these guys and they're a lot of fun, but honestly their girls are like empty shells and my days of partying until the sun rises are far behind me."

"I'm glad you said that. I was worried I was just being a stick in the mud. It's almost 2am and I'm NOT feeling these people."

"I know. I'm playing happy host, but I'd love to go to bed. The boys are having a blast though, so hey, it's only one night."

"Yeah, maybe I should just go back in there and go along to get along."

The second we're in the door a bubbly little Chanel bimbo who's glittery, silver dress was only being held on with spray tan and her hard nipples, shoves shots into our hands. "This is GREAT tequila!"

Julie and I lock eyes, laugh as we take our shot, and march towards the group swarming the kitchen waiting for the grand toast. Steve finds me and drapes his arm over my shoulders, hovering as if he could fall over at any time. He was all laughs and big expressions meaning he's about two drinks away from passing out if he makes the mistake of sitting down. The room buzzed as Jeff stands on the island to make his toast. Something about the future and some inside jokes that only the adolescent nerds understood, and then another the shot of admittedly excellent tequila.

After the shot I tried to get Steve to leave, but he wasn't having it. I was certainly frustrated, but knowing how drunk he was, it wouldn't be long before I was waking him up and dragging him to the car. I figured I could wait 15 minutes or so. I let Steve get sucked back into the mix and I drifted out into the mostly empty living room. The giant leather sectional where we've packed in 15 or more people during Superbowl parties, was wide open, except for a new couple sitting at the far end staring at their phones. I sat within eyeshot of the kitchen, watching to see if Steve would stumble out long enough for me to grab him up.

Watching from afar, I couldn't exactly make out specifics of the kitchen conversations, but I was inadvertently eaves dropping on the geeky guy and his hot girlfriend. Well, wife apparently, not sure how I could miss that giant rock at first glance. They're locked into their phones, chatting as they go along, and the conversation is not what I'm expecting. At first, I wasn't sure if I was hearing them correctly, but after I got dialed in, I realized it's not only intelligent conversation, it's quite technical. They're talking cryptocurrency and I'm trying to digest it all, but they seem to be experts and I just learned the word 5 minutes ago.

"FUCK YES, BABE! It worked!"

Mr. Tall and Nerdy jumps out of his seat, dropping his phone on the couch and snatching little Miss Young and Perfect into his arms and swinging her around, his messy hair and big glasses smash against her photoshoot ready face as her heels knock their drinks over onto the coffee table.

"Oh shit, grab a towel!" she pleas.

Mr. Nerdy jumps the couch, rips the roll of paper towels from the counter and unfurls them over the table as Miss Perfect and I scramble to pluck up ice cubes.

"You don't have to do that, we got it," Miss Perfect offers, with a Covergirl smile.

"I'm just sitting here anyway, it would be kinda weird to just watch you guys and not help."

She smiles, her red-carpet white teeth gleam in the light against her youthful olive tan skin and glossy lips, "I'm Veronica."

"Veronica, Jenny. Nice to meet you!"

"And I'm Rick and I'm cleaning too!"

We laugh as Rick looks up to us from his hands and knees, patting the carpet with a wad of wet paper towels.

"Good thing it was just vodka Red Bulls or we'd be buying Jeff some new carpet," he proclaims.

I begin chatting with Veronica as Rick gathers the mess of paper towels, grabs the cups, and heads back to the kitchen. Apparently, they were working on a way to instantly make money moving cryptocurrencies into and out of different accounts across multiple websites and just tested it successfully. It was all mumbo jumbo, but the bottom line was they just made more money in a moment than we have in in the last few years. The kind of money that'd make you walk in to work and tell your boss to go fuck himself in front of everyone. The way she explained it made it very clear that they were more than these other couples. They were a real team, which of course, intrigued me endlessly.