Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica and Steve worked almost as slowly as Mr. Flawless, sending shivers up my body. I held their heads with each hand, finding Rick's face buried in Veronica's neck. Opening my eyes, I see Mr. and Mrs. Flawless both staring at us as they spooned. We were mirroring each other. Mrs. Flawless' hand wrapped around Mr. Flawless' face as he licked her neck and his hand lightly massaged her perfectly round tits. They mimicked my little smile and fell back into themselves. She moved to all fours while turning her shapely ass around to face us as he sat back on his elbows, facing us at an angle. She proceeded to tease her exposed tits over his massive package, still sheathed in the spandex blend.

I was the only one watching as Steve and Veronica worked my neck and chest; Rick still licking and fondling Veronica similarly, with her dress now pulled down. I ran my fingernails into her hair, pulling it back and turned in for a kiss. Our mouths met and I dripped with wetness as we kissed deep and slow. I felt Steve's hand move to my thigh and up my skirt, lightly caressing my hot wet center. I kept kissing Veronica as I felt another hand replacing my Veronica's hand on my chest. Before I even realized it was Rick, I recognized Veronica's hand moving in and rubbing high on my inner thigh, practically begging Steve to give her a turn.

Breaking free from our kiss I turn back to Steve, kissing him and nibbling his lips as his fingers plunged deep inside of me. Veronica licks my neck and bites on my ear, whispering, "still want to take it slow?"

I smiled and nodded 'yes' and to my disappointment, Veronica pulled away. As I turned to stop her, I found Rick's cock hovering over us with her dainty hands wrapped around its long, thick hard shaft. I turned back to Steve, his eyes wide at the sight of Rick's incredible manhood. Steve pulled his hand from my crotch and slowly licked his fingers as we both became mesmerized at the sight of Veronica struggling to take his massive cock into her little mouth. Rick's pants fell to the floor and all of a sudden Mr. and Mrs. Flawless disappeared into the background. Our friends were now the show.

Veronica's two hands twisted and stroked as her mouth stretched to accommodate not even 1/4 of Rick's tip. Every several strokes she took a second to juggle his equally impressive balls. Steve stroked his cock and I found myself toying my pussy as we watched Veronica strain herself. Rick pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his rippling physique, looking like a slightly stretched out version of Danny. Absolutely perfect. I was enthralled when Steve leaned in, licked my neck and told me to move closer. I stood up, hiked my dress up over my ass and stepped onto the couch, plopping down on the cold leather with Veronica between my legs. Steve moved in beside us as I pressed myself against her, rubbing her tits from behind and kissing her neck, the whole time staring forward unable to take my eyes off of Rick.

The couch shifted as Steve stood up beside us, pulling off his shirt and dropping his pants to the floor. He pulled my hand from Veronica's perfect little titty and placed it on his rock-hard cock as he knelt on the couch next to us. He rested his hand on my shoulder and bent forward, meeting with my hand on Veronica's chest. I twisted and pulled his steel pole, all of us watching Veronica gasp and drool on Rick's fat purple helmet. She pulled Rick's cock to the side next to my head and grabbed my hand off of Steve. I dove onto Rick's unbelievable cock, struggling as my teeth dragged and I took him as far into my mouth as I could, barely making it past the head. Veronica's head bobbed and twisted aggressively as she worked Steve's cock.

Rick's hand smoothed back my hair and settled on the back of my head. After a few moments Veronica turned around, Steve's dripping cock in her hand and begins sucking Rick's impressive balls. She pants, "we should go to the group room."

"We should just go to the other bed," Rick grumbles, motioning our attention towards the empty bed across the room.

As we gather ourselves, we notice the room is much fuller than it had been. The other couches around Mr. and Mrs. Flawless were full, the rest of the couches around the room were filling, and now three of the four beds in the room were occupied. Steve gathered up clothes as Rick pulled up his pants and Veronica dragged me, dress only covering my mid-section and her tits bouncing in the breeze around the couches and to the vacant mattress. We immediately had an audience as a couple of the viewers on the other couches followed us, even beating our husbands who seemed to be taking their time.

We both giggled as we flopped hard on the cushy mattress, immediately finding ourselves in a passionate embrace. We rolled side to side, kissing and touching each other, clawing to find every inch of the other's softness. The guys hit the bed, kneeling around us, and gliding their hands between our twisted bodies. Steve was still naked and Rick was now half-clothed, a change that was not sitting well with Veronica. While laying on top of me, she sat straight up and yanked hard on Rick's pants, practically screaming at him to get naked. He catered to her demands, once again inviting the world to take in his unreal cock.

Veronica already had Steve's dick in one hand and began tugging on Rick, still straddling me as I played with her beautiful perky little tits. The boys knelt there over us as Veronica turned between them to lick and suck their shafts, giving special attention to Steve who she could actually fully suck. I wriggled underneath her as if I was possessed. I never wanted anything more in my life than my desire to taste her in the that moment. Shimmying under her and lifting her onto my face, an excited nervous energy beat through my chest as her hairless little slit landed on my flicking tongue. I thought of all the ways Steve knew how to get me off and tried to mimic them onto her slick warmth.

She released Rick, now putting almost all of her focus on Steve, and used her free hand to pull her dress up as high as she could. Rick assisted by pulling the dress over her head, discarding it on the bed, which only broke her mouth off of Steve for a split second. As I gazed up at her tight petite body, I felt her quiver as her hand found my hair and she drove herself into me, pulling us together as I circled in and out of her miniscule hole. It was kind of funny; her pussy felt tight on my tongue as I pushed it into her canal and I couldn't help but wonder how she ever took in Rick's super-sized cock.

I squeezed her ass and roamed up and down her body, feeling her essence drip down my face. Fingers entered me, sending a ripple of excitement up my body as I had no idea who was touching me and frankly, I didn't care. A moment later it was clear that Rick was in the driver's seat as I what I can only describe as someone's arm was rubbing up and down my creamy pussy. I spread my legs wider, bringing my knees up and lifting my ass a little to invite him in. With careful precision his bulbous head went from teasing around the outside to pressing against my opening. He pressed hard. It felt impossible. It felt like there was no way it could ever enter me. I've had big dicks before and we had some big toys, but this was something entirely different.

I struggled to focus on Veronica as I was brought back to that first time way back when. It wasn't awkward. It wasn't a lack of experience. I was just too tight. It was just simply too big. So big. I felt it start to stretch into me. It hurt. It hurt a lot. I gripped Veronica's hips and lifted her slightly off my face as I gasped for air. I breathed deep. I held my breath. He finally kicked in the door, barely breaching my opening with just his head. I could feel a tinge of relief as the beginning of the shaft provided a temporary break from the initial girth, but it was only temporary. Another little bit and then he drew back, only to push back in a little deeper. My legs shook violently as my toes curled from the sheer volume filling me up.

Veronica raised up and sat back towards my chest, now just staring down at my face as I fought to take her husband inside of me. She smiled as my eyes grew wide with every extra millimeter, he gave me. Out and back in, just a tiny bit more. It was painful and it was slow, but it was also fucking hot. My hands were welded to the padding underneath me, holding myself in place as if his huge dick was going to rocket me across the room. Veronica slid down my rigid body, holding my face and giving me a quick kiss before leaning into my ear.

"Just breath and try to relax. He knows what he's doing."

The most I could muster was a whimper and a nod as I felt a single tear roll from the corner of my eye. Aaron and Steve had stretched me in a certain way, but this time, I was being stretched in EVERY way. It was actually the thought of that night with Aaron that ultimately made me relax. I knew I could take it, but I wasn't quite turned up enough yet. I thought of that night, I thought of this night, I even thought of Danny. It worked, my legs stopped shaking and my body began releasing it from its locked-up state. Veronica was breathing in my ear and squeezing on my tits, licking my neck and offering words of encouragement.

"There you go... just breathe."

Rick was still being as gentle as possible as I felt his pace increase. She was right, he did know what he was doing. His strokes were still excruciatingly slow, but they became longer and deeper. My pussy was being turned inside out as I gushed with cream to accommodate this anaconda cock. I didn't squirt, but I could feel the wetness pour from me. Steve moved above our heads, hard dick bumping Veronica's ear. Sensing my increasing comfort, Veronica popped up and took Steve into her mouth and with my hands no longer locked to the mattress, I reached up to grab Steve's ass and pull him into her. I pulled him down, stretching my neck to lick his tight sack. Veronica dropped him from her mouth allowing me to take him in just as Rick pressed against my womb. I was full; air tight.

Veronica and I took turns sucking Steve as Rick continued his lengthy rhythm. All the way and almost all the way out, slow and steady. My legs began shaking again, but the pain had subsided. It was full pleasure. Every single vein and microscopic imperfection in the skin of his hammer smashed and dragged against my insides. I've never felt anything like it and he had me cumming within seconds of reaching my bottom. I gave up on Steve and let Veronica take over, unable to do anything but focus on my stretch. The orgasm was different than usual. My walls attempted to contract, but the muscles had nowhere to flex but back inside. My poor little pussy was cumming, but had nowhere to cum. Just as my body started shivering uncontrollably as the orgasm blasted through my every fiber, Veronica rolled off of me.

My eyes were rolled deep into my skull as I felt her mounting me again. The contractions were unending as her moist little mound pressed on my chin. I was completely unable to do anything about it as Rick's barbarian club slowly destroyed me. I couldn't stop cumming. Over and over and over again the pleasure rippled through my system. Seconds felt like minutes. It never stopped. My quivering slickness allowed Rick to pick up the pace, still slow, but now working me as if he had a normal cock. Still cumming, I reached up and spread Veronica wide, gripping her soft little cheeks and staring up at Steve's cock, tight in his slowly tugging hand. Steve looked down at me as I stretched my neck out and gulped, "fuck her."

He moved forward, slipping his head into her perfect little twat. He slid in easily, then out, and back in again. I was still cumming and my body was failing me. I had no control over my faculties as Rick pushed and pulled my abused aqueduct. My body went completely limp as the final constriction of my orgasm drained the last bit of energy I had. I immediately became a panting, choking limp mass, unable to move. Steve was holding Veronica's hips, slapping hard against her. His dripping balls dragged my lifeless face with every thrust as Rick continued fucking me with his stack of Coke cans.

I almost passed out, but slowly recovered as everyone was fucking, except me. I was fucked. Veronica started to wake me back up as she began licking my clit, immediately bringing me back to orgasm. My body was spent, but my pussy just kept going. Flexing on Rick's cock, the sensitivity was excruciating. It was way too much, but I didn't want it to stop. I couldn't stop, but I was dying for Rick to cum. He kept going as my second orgasm slowly faded away. I think Rick sensed my exhaustion as he pulled out just as Steve began to cum. I was still frozen as Steve pulled out of Veronica's hot little snapper, already cumming and shooting hard spurts into her pretty pink opening, spilling down onto my face. The hot cum dripping over my mouth immediately invigorated me as I started licking my lips and lapping it up from Veronica's gaping hole.

I took Steve's glistening cock into my mouth and sucked the last drops as Veronica lifted her leg over my head and turned to kiss me. We kissed and licked with Steve's softening cock between us until we were all fully clean. I looked past Veronica to see Rick, giant dick in hand, sizing up Veronica from behind. He stroked himself and rubbed in her crack as she stuck her little ass way up in the air. I scooted to my knees reaching for Steve to help my exhausted body support itself, dying to see just how Veronica was going to take Rick in.

He moved back, dropping onto his hands and burying his face in her crack. Steve and I moved in behind him, watching him lick both of her little holes. The spit dripped down her legs as he worked her over and we watched in amazement as she began to cum, moaning and working her hips up and down onto his face. After several long hot seconds, she fell forward, still lightly shaking and only taking a second before flipping to her back and spreading her legs. Steve and I had our arms wrapped around each other and as Rick dangled himself over her, moving in close, we shared a little smile as I muttered, "here we go."

To my surprise Rick grabbed her up by the hips and lifted her to his cock, laying it down over her pussy and up her stomach well past her belly button. She Immediately crossed her legs and they started fucking, without fucking. Her little body was wrapped around his massive cock as if he was using her body to jerk him off. He held her ass and pounded against her, with my wetness still shimmering on his shaft. Veronica pressed her arms against the bed and shoved herself into him as he fucked between her shapely little thighs. Every part of her petite little body looked perfect in the dim yellow lights as she worked to make him cum.

Her little tits were swinging and her tight ass rippled underneath as Rick switched his grip to her thighs and slapped against her at a furious pace. His arms strained as every muscle exploded in tension making him look like a marble statue in action. Veronica could sense his excitement and began cheering him on.

"Fuck yes Rick. Fucking cum for me. Cum for me! Cum on me!"

Rick let out a grunt and detonated an ocean of spunk across her body, her face, and all over the bed. Gallon upon gallon poured from his depths, glazing her entire body. We were in awe as he dropped her to the bed and the audience that had formed on the couches muttered their 'wows' as some were slow clapping. I felt a little embarrassed as I realized the masses were all enthralled with our sex, but it quickly faded as I recognized all eyes were on Veronica and Rick. Rick stepped off the side of the bend, his shrinking cock still looking like a hanging plantain and Veronica laid there desperately seeking help to clean herself up.

Like clockwork a tall, thin raven-haired beauty of a cocktail waitress approached with several towels under her arm. Rick grabbed one and handed it to Veronica as Steve took one for us.

"Hell of a show guys, yall are going to be popular around here," the bemused waitress chuckled before drifting back past our gallery of fans.

I think we all felt like rock stars as we put ourselves together and the crowd dissipated, the murmurs of their compliments rang through our heads. Completely drained, we made our way back through the club and went outside to the limo. We all looked quite disheveled as we piled in, satisfied and totally spent. We sat quietly at first, sharing looks and smiles as the euphoria of the experience slowly wore off. Maybe 10 minutes into it, Steve broke the silence.

"We had no idea how she was going to take it," pointing at Rick's crotch and lifting his eyebrows.

"Unfortunately, she can't. Most can't," Rick panned with a hint of shame in his voice.

"Yeah, we had to get creative. Luckily, we like to watch each other fuck," Veronica stated proudly.

"So, you guys never have sex? I don't want to step on a sensitive subject, but that's kinda sad," I said, immediately regretting being so forward, but Veronica's matter-of-factness set me back.

"It was really rough at first because we love each other so much, but we make it work. He's learned how to make me cum with his tongue like nobody's business. And I know how to make him cum too. Plus, we share a lot. It's actually been a while since we found some playmates who can actually handle it."

"I can understand why. I didn't think I was going to be able to take it, but you were great. Both of you were great," I grinned.

Steve, grinning ear to ear jumped in, "Hell yeah you guys were great. Rick, please fuck my wife any time you want!"