All Comments on 'Hotwife, Happy Life Pt. 03'

by ChuckandAndrea

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hotwife = slut = divorce. Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the ending where steve says rick you can fuck my wife anytime, that sounds like she's just nothing to him. I would have said what a great night and with a drink toast he's to many more. that way it brings them all in together no just rick's cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Skank wife sad life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot wife? Or whore for a wife?

I like that better. And just so you know...no real man wants a whore for a wife. It won't be long and you won't be married anymore.

I give these kinds of marriages a year...maybe two before it's over. How stupid are you people?

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

We need a clarification from Kalimaxos, our King of Swing, but I don’t think it’s possible to be a cuck and a swinger at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Laughing at the close minded idiots that want to condemn the subject matter, Particularly the divorce remarks. Reality is that there are very few divorces in swinging couples. This is because they are closer to each other, completely honest with each other, only play within their rules. Posting crap like no "MAN" would allow this. Shut up you worthless little dick turds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The only thing I enjoyed more than the story were all of theses self righteous comments. As if they were fooled in to reading such “trash”. Give it a test trolls. You read the story because you saw the title. This is what you wanted to read and probably had a great wank doing so. Now you feel guilty about it. Get over yourself.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcabout 2 years ago

C&A, We have enjoyed the set-up for all 3 stories. We also enjoy that Steve is not a wimp in any of the situations. Yes indeed a happy wife is a happy life. Nef

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Thanks for continuing to prove the mental illness that resides in the mind of a closeted little cuck, who really doesnt give a shit about his wife nor her apparent lack of love and respect for him.

So lemme just fix this for ya skippy... Hotwife, Happy gay husband life.

Skank and homo, what could work out better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Steve you better fictionally watch what you ask for , Rick can’t find a hole big enough including his own wife’s , but your wife’s hole can accommodate him , so where do you think he’s gonna go ? That’s right your wife and your invite with zero objections from your wife . The only one whom might complain is ricks wife because he’ll constantly be fucking but not her . With her stretched fully to the maximum her legend will not be squeezing so they’ll weaken and that’ll stretch her out where she won’t feel you much anymore and she’ll grow tired of your comparative small cock and you’ll grow tired of seeing her reach maximum pleasure from Veronica and especially Rick , maybe it’s best you permanently swap partners !

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

I love how angry these stories make you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get a kick out the outrage the cucks are showing over this willing cuck tale. In their world nobody is entitled to their own opinion. The cucks are a pitiful lot. Hope the virus kills them off quickly, good riddance to the lot. They're a shame on a civilized society.

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

These comments are flooded with people calling characters gay, demanding my story end in divorce, whining about how it's so sick and twisted, etc... and your take is that the people who aren't hate reading it are the super angry ones.

I feel like continuing this story forever just to see all the sad dudes with soft cocks in their hands cry about how they spent upwards of an hour reading a story and hating every minute of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Go ahead Cuckboy write your diary of how fucked up your life is. You do know your wife doesn't love you and you don't satisfy her thats why she is cuckolding you and feeding you all those cream pies. But if you really enjoy your life of being a cuckold and being second or third in your marriage then carry on enjoy it. I'm sure your cuckqueen wife will enjoy being satisfied by anyone she comes across.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

What cheap authors we have now who have to defend their own stories against comments afterwards! Cheap, cheap, cheap!!!

ChuckandAndreaChuckandAndreaabout 2 years agoAuthor

You folks still don't understand that this series is not real life. [insert 'its still real to me! meme here]

Cheap? Interesting choice of words. I prefer frugal, but ok.

rantforrantforabout 2 years ago

It's beyond pathetic to see comments from the incels who want to do down people who enjoy the cuckold fantasy. Presumably, they can't get a woman themselves, so they can't understand why anyone would get a turn-on from a scenario where a woman isn't totally monopolised by her partner. Some of us actually like independent women. They aren't possessions. The clue is in the word "partner".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do authors need to defend their stories? They wrote them so it's on them what others have to say about them. And if they choose to delete comments, it's obvious they can't stand the heat and need to stop posting. If you chose to write cuck stories in loving wives, you should already be well aware you'll get numerous negative comments. It's what LW is all about. It's not a category for the weak. Willing cuck stories belong in fetish, they will be well received by the cucks and sewer rats. Not so much in LW. It is what it is. So you authors and cucks who want to whine about this category, it's your own fault. Beware. 1* for all cuck stories, always, no exceptions from this reader.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonabout 2 years ago

Hot! An amazing sex club story…

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69718 months ago

Well, another great story. I am exhausted from all the fucking I just witnessed. The way you build a story slowly walking us into it, as if we are the ones being a little devils sitting on her shoulder, saying no, no way, well let me think about it, well OK let’s just go and watch, well OK maybe I’ll just be the biggest slut in this place. It is really really good reading, as a reader, we can see it in our minds eye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous