Hotwife Holly Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger in a bar helps turn Holly into a hotwife.
11.5k words
4.74
49.6k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 07/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,605 Followers

Every person has some deep dark sexual fantasy that they don't necessarily want to express to their spouse or lover. Many of us were brought up to think that certain sexual fetishes were wrong, sick, or perverted even though we have little to no control over our thoughts or desires. We may do Google searches that would embarrass us if someone else discovered them. They become fodder for when we are alone and pleasure ourselves. We may even search for when and why those desires may have started. We find comfort in knowing other people share in our secret fantasies. Kyle knew exactly when his fetish started but he'll never know why it turns him on as much as it does.

Kyle had started a new job fresh out of college and was dating Shelly who he had met at school in their senior year. They both decided to stay in their college town after landing decent jobs. While they weren't prepared to move in together, they dated exclusively with each other and spent several nights together in either of their apartments. Privately, they often wondered if they should move in together, seeing they spent most nights together anyway. They even had keys to each other's place but they never took that next step to live together.

Shelly was an attractive brunette with a decent body. Her breasts and ass were proportionate to her average height and she had a lovely smile. It didn't bother Kyle when other men checked her out. She was so beautiful he could understand why other men were looking at her. He was proud that she was his girlfriend and that they were envious of him. He wasn't the possessive or jealous type anyway.

One evening, he was going to pick her up to go out to dinner and thought he was supposed to be there at six o'clock. However, Shelly thought he was picking her up at seven o'clock. On most days, it wouldn't have been an issue. If Kyle was early he'd simply wait for Shelly to get ready. Her place was like a second home anyway. However, this evening would be different and it would change his life forever. When Kyle got to her apartment, he was in for the shock of his life.

Kyle used his key to let himself in and stopped in his tracks as he heard moaning coming from Shelly's bedroom. At first, he thought she might be in pain so her walked into the hallway and found her bedroom door partially open.

Kyle then heard Shelly call out, "Oh yeah, fuck me hard. Fuck me, Shane. Fuck me. I want you to fill my pussy with your cum."

He peeked into her room to find his girlfriend being taken doggie style by Shane, a guy she worked with. Shelly worked closely with him and spoke of him often. Her face was buried in the mattress as she clutched her blanket while begging to get fucked by her co-worker. Kyle was stunned and found himself frozen in place as he watched Shane fucking his girlfriend. He was pummeling her pussy hard while holding onto her hip with one hand and tugging on her hair with the other as Shelly bucked and squirmed beneath him.

He saw Shelly's co-worker fucking her hard while grunting loudly and then thrust himself deep into his girlfriend. Shane's butt cheeks tightened and loosened then tightened again and again with each wad of cum he shot into Shelly's pussy. Kyle's first instinct was to barge in there and ask what was going on but he found it strangely exciting to see Shane withdraw his cum covered hard cock from Shelly's pussy and see some of his cum drip from her.

"Damn Shell, you have one nice pussy."

"You're not so bad yourself."

Shane then turned around and locked eyes with Kyle and said, "Oh, shit."

Shelly turned around to see what was wrong and cried out, "Oh my god," when she saw Kyle. "What are you doing here?"

"Me? What is he doing here?" Kyle said as he turned to walk away.

"Wait, I can explain."

Kyle paused for a moment as Shane beat a hasty retreat and a naked Shelly took hold of Kyle's arm. He shook her off and left the apartment too. Shelly was in tears as Kyle walked out the door. Later, he found himself alone at a bar trying to sort through his thoughts.

While Kyle was emotionally distraught, he also found his dick getting uncontrollably erect at the thought of seeing Shelly being taken by her co-worker. He was confused by his conflicting feelings. He didn't understand how she could cheat on him but at the same time, seeing her on all fours with her ass in the air being fucked by another man was somehow erotic to him. The sight of Shane's hard dick sawing in and out of his girlfriend's pussy was strangely exciting to him, especially when he came inside of her. There was still the sting of Shelly sneaking around behind his back, lying about working late and being unfaithful.

Over the next few days, Kyle tied to sort things out in his mind. Part of him wanted to break up with Shelly but he also found himself jerking off recalling him being a voyeur to her infidelity. The thought of another man sinking his dick into Shelly or her sucking his dick turned him on. He didn't know what to do.

Shelly called and sent several text messages to Kyle over the ensuing days wanting to get together to talk. Kyle finally agreed to meet her for drinks one night. He didn't know what to say to her but he wanted to hear her side of what was going on. He certainly couldn't tell her that seeing her fucking another man turned him on. He was still broken-hearted too.

When they met at the bar, Shelly was wearing a short, low-cut, body-hugging dress that Kyle loved on her. It was her go-to "fuck me" dress that always signaled to him that he was in for a good time. It was clearly part of a plan to disarm his hurt feelings and it worked. Kyle couldn't help but stare at her cleavage with her breasts pouring out on top or her sexy legs. She started by apologizing for her infidelity.

"I'm sorry, Kyle. I don't know what I was thinking. I can't explain it. Things just happened. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. I am sooo sorry that I hurt you."

"I think I can forgive you, Shelly but it's probably going to take some time to get over the hurt. I feel like I've been stabbed in the heart."

Tears welled up in Shelly's eyes and she said, "I know I hurt you and that's the last thing I wanted to do. I promise it will never, ever happen again."

"Is that the only time you've, you know, been with Shane?"

Shelly looked at Kyle with a guilty look on her face and didn't respond.

"How many times have you been together?"

"Just a couple but I already told him it can't happen again. I swear, it will never happen again. Please believe me."

"How can I be sure?"

"I guess it will take some time to win back your trust."

They talked for a while longer and when Shelly saw Kyle was considering staying with her she asked, "Would you like to come back to my place where we can talk some more?"

Kyle had been staring at Shelly's tits and legs the entire time they were talking. He recalled how her breasts were flopping around while Shane fucked her. He thought about her pussy getting drilled and seeing another man's hands on her ass while she took his dick deep inside of her. Despite the emotional roller coaster he had been on, he really wanted to fuck her again. That's exactly what happened back at her place.

Make-up sex can be some of the most passionate lovemaking a person can experience. The entire time Kyle was fucking Shelly, images of another man having sex with her flashed through his mind. He knew she wasn't a virgin when they began dating but this was different. He had vivid images of her with another man. The thought of Shane not only seeing his girlfriend naked but having his way with her body, drove Kyle wild. He wondered what it would have been like to see her sucking Shane's dick or him eating her pussy. He ended up fucking her twice that evening after being so turned on.

Unfortunately for Kyle, Shelly broke up with him a few weeks later. It turned out she wanted to see other people, including Shane but Kyle would never forget watching another man cum inside of her. It would drive his sexual fantasies going forward.

Kyle found himself watching girlfriend sharing videos on porn sites while he jerked off and reading stories on Literotica of men enjoying watching their wives or girlfriend getting fucked by other men. He was thrilled he wasn't the only one that enjoyed this fantasy.

He dated several girls after Shelly but kept his fantasy a secret from them. Kyle was afraid he would scare them off if he revealed his perverted sexual desires to anyone else. He did ask one girl if she wanted to have a threesome with another guy and she ended up breaking up with him. That made it even more difficult for him to explore living out his fantasy with other women he dated. Kyle's secret fantasy was confined to jerking off in the privacy of his bedroom when he found himself alone and horny.

Eventually, Kyle met Holly and from the first time he saw her, he was convinced she was his soul mate. Holly was a demure naturally beautiful woman with girl-next-door looks and demeanor. She didn't need a lot of makeup to look beautiful. She wasn't glamorous but was gorgeous in her own way. She was of average height with sandy blonde hair and big brown eyes. Her smile would melt your heart and she was equally as charming. Her breasts weren't overly big but large enough to attract attention in a low-cut top or if she weren't wearing a bra. Holly thought her butt was too big but what woman doesn't? Her ass would fill out a pair of leggings or shorts and always attracted the admiring gaze of other men.

Holly was equally attracted to Kyle and it only seemed natural for him to ask her out on a date. She knew he was the one by the way he made her heart flutter when they were together, he could make her laugh, and she felt an undeniable attraction to him on an emotional and physical level. When Kyle was with Holly, it was like the rest of the world disappeared.

Kyle treated Holly better than any of her previous boyfriends and loved the way he worshipped her. Kyle was a decent-looking man with blonde hair and blue eyes, an average build, and a witty sense of humor. The fact that he could make Holly laugh added to his charm.

Their immediate attraction to one another followed them into the bedroom where their magic was enhanced by their passion. As with most young lovers, they seemed to be making love several times during the week and more on the weekends. They experimented with some light bondage, role play, and sexy lingerie. Holly was more than willing to swallow a load of cum while blowing Kyle. She wasn't fond of anal sex but would accommodate Kyle every so often.

The love Holly and Kyle felt for one another continued to grow to the point where they moved in together. From there, it seemed inevitable that they would eventually get married which happened a little over a year later.

As with any relationship, Kyle and Holly experienced that initial rush of passionate lovemaking that, over time, settled down into something that was still good but not all fireworks and lightning. Careers and normal life get in the way sometimes as well as the routines of life. One Saturday night, Holly and Kyle smoked a joint and relaxed with a couple of drinks when the conversation turned to their sexual fantasies.

Holly asked Kyle, "Do you have any secret sexual fantasies? You know, something that we haven't talked about before?"

"I don't know, do you?"

"I asked you first."

"Yeah, but you brought it up so you should go first."

"Okay, I'll go first but we both have to agree not to be judgemental or get mad," Holly said, laying out the ground rules.

"Okay, it's a deal."

They were both high from the weed and the alcohol so their inhibitions were more relaxed and more open to talking about secret desires.

Holly then told Kyle, "I have this fantasy about being naked in front of another guy or guys."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah. I was at an ex-boyfriend's apartment one time and I got out of the shower and put a towel around myself. When I came out, his roommate was there waiting to use the bathroom. I was startled and my towel dropped to the floor. I was embarrassed as he looked at me with his mouth open. I could see his eyes looking over my naked body. I froze for a few moments as he stared at me. I picked up my towel and walked down the hall to my boyfriend's bedroom and I could feel his roommate's eyes looking at my ass. He saw everything that day."

"That's pretty hot, Holly."

"From then on, every time I saw his roommate, I knew he was undressing me with his eyes. It would turn me on. I secretly wanted to fuck him and I knew he wanted to fuck me too but we never did."

"Do you want to know something? There's more to my fantasy. Do you want to hear more?"

"Sure, go on," Kyle said.

"Sometimes, when I know a guy is looking at me, I'll let them look up my skirt or down my blouse. I might bend over in front of them if I'm wearing a loose top or tight jeans or leggings. I don't know, it kind of lets me know that they find me attractive."

"You sure are attractive, Holly. I see guys checking you out all the time. I get hot when they look at you like that."

"Now that I know it wouldn't bother you maybe I'll do it more often."

"Oh baby, I'd love that."

"Wouldn't you get jealous?"

"Heck no. When I see a guy checking you out it makes me proud that you're my wife."

"Okay, now it's your turn," Holly commented.

"Okay, here goes nothing. One time, I caught my ex-fucking another guy. I walked in on them."

"No fair, you already told me about that."

"I know, but there's more. I never told you that it kind of turned me on to see her with another guy in bed."

"Really? Most guys would get jealous."

"I was hurt because she cheated on me but I got turned on thinking about seeing another guy fucking her. I can't explain why it turns me on but it does."

"Have you thought about me fucking another guy?"

Kyle wasn't anticipating that question and got a shocked look, his face turned red, and wouldn't answer.

"You have, haven't you?"

"Well, it's just a fantasy. I get turned on when I think about you fucking another guy. I wonder what you might have done with some of your ex-boyfriends, too."

"Oh really? Would you like me to tell you about some of them?" Holly responded.

"Yeah, I would, actually."

Holly wasn't sure it was a good idea because she was still afraid Kyle might get jealous so she started by telling him about the first time she sucked a guy's dick at a small party when she was eighteen. She was playing truth or dare with some friends in a basement rec room. They had gotten a case of cheap beer so everyone was feeling buzzed before they started.

The girls had already been dared to show everyone their tits and ass while the guys had to show off their dicks so things were getting risque. Everyone was feeling a bit frisky. When she chose truth, Holly had to admit she had never given a guy a blow job. She sort of knew it might go further when she chose dare the next time. One of the guys dared her to suck a dick so she picked Steve who she had a crush on and they went off together to a guest bedroom.

Holly led Kyle to their bedroom as she continued to tell her husband the story of her first blow job.

"In the bedroom, I stripped down to my panties but wouldn't go any further even though Steve tried to get me to get naked."

"Why didn't you get naked for him?"

"I guess I knew if I did, I'd probably end up losing my virginity and I didn't want all of our friends to know. Blowing him was enough for one night."

Holly took off everything but her panties and continued. "Steve and I kissed and he played with and sucked on my tits and fondled my ass before he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled off his shorts to reveal a long thin erect cock."

Kyle followed the storyline and stripped from the waist down.

"I got down on my knees between his spread legs and began to lick his hairy balls and vein-wrinkled shaft while stroking him just like this," she said while giving her husband a demonstration of what she did with Steve.

"My friends and I had talked about giving blow jobs before and I watched some porn movies but now it was time for the real thing. I flipped my hair behind my shoulder, took a deep breath, and let his hard cock slide between my lips like this."

Kyle moaned softly as he felt Holly's lips surround his hard cock just like she did with Steve that night. Her head bobbed in his lap for a minute or two and continued.

"It didn't have much of a taste to it and I found I liked sucking on a dick. I liked pleasing him, I guess. Steve played with my tits while my head bobbed in his lap with my tongue swirling around the head and shaft. It didn't take Steve long to cum."

"I know how he feels, Holly. Oh, this is so hot."

"When I felt his approaching orgasm, my first instinct was to take it out of my mouth but he started to cum before I could decide what to do. He didn't lunge or grunt at all so it was like a surprise attack," Holly said with a giggle.

"I was anticipating a bad taste from what my friends had told me. After the first two splashes landed on my tongue, I decided it wasn't too bad and swallowed all of his cum. Naturally, Steve wanted to fuck me too but I wasn't ready for that even though I was super hot after blowing him. I felt funny going back to our friends with everyone knowing what I had done with Steve."

Kyle was getting close to shooting his wad while Holly told him of her first cocksucking experience. As she sucked his dick, Kyle kept telling her to pretend she was blowing Steve again.

She would even lift her head off of Kyle's dick and ask, "Do you like how I suck a dick, Steve?" and, "Your dick tastes so good, Steve."

"Oh yes Holly, you're a great cocksucker. Suck my dick,"

"Oh, cum in my mouth, Steve. I want to taste your cum."

Kyle then blasted a huge load of cum into Holly's mouth as she swallowed it all and sucked him dry. After he had cum, Kyle returned the favor and ate his wife's dripping pussy until she came. Later that evening, he fucked her hard while she kept calling him Steve.

Now that Holly knew Kyle wouldn't get jealous hearing of her sexual adventures with previous lovers, she was more open to sharing stories of some of her past experiences. She told him of when she lost her virginity a couple of weeks later in the backseat of Steve's car and how they fucked all summer long. Kyle would get so excited, they would fuck a couple of times after or during each story she told.

There was a natural progression to the stories Holly was telling her husband about the other men she had fucked and sucked. Kyle began hinting that he might want to see her fuck another man but Holly told him she didn't think she could do it with him watching. They continued to discuss the possibility of him being a voyeur to her having sex and using it as fodder for foreplay before having sex.

Kyle's fantasies got more intense when he planned to meet Holly after work for Happy Hour at a bar downtown. He got caught up at work and sent her a text that he would be late. She replied that she'd be waiting for him at the bar.

When Kyle arrived, he saw Holly at the end of the bar talking to another man. His wife didn't see him so he stood in the crowd and watched her interact with the stranger. They were talking and laughing together and Kyle could see the man's eyes tracing over his wife's body as they drank. He knew the man was trying to pick up his beautiful wife. Kyle's dick began to harden while watching Holly converse with the other man. He was a little disappointed when Holly noticed him and waved him over to where she was sitting.

She introduced the stranger as Mike and he was equally disappointed at being cock blocked by Holly's husband. He saw the wedding ring on her finger but figured she might be looking for some extracurricular fun seeing she was sitting alone at the bar. Mike finished his drink and made an excuse to leave.

Jay142
Jay142
3,605 Followers