Hotwife Holly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,580 Followers

Kyle commented, "Mike wasn't very happy to see me. He probably thought he had a chance to fuck you."

"You're such a pig, Kyle. He was just being friendly."

"I saw the way he was looking at you. He was definitely hoping to get lucky tonight."

Holly knew Mike was trying to pick her up and was flattered that she still had "it" but she didn't want to admit it to Kyle. While eating dinner, Kyle kept bringing up Mike and how he would have liked to see Holly continue to flirt with him. She didn't have to do anything with him but it would have been fun. Later that night, they were both horny from discussing the stranger at the bar and when Kyle was fucking his wife, he told her to call him Mike.

"Oh, that's it, Mike. Fuck me hard. My husband won't mind. Oh yeah, fuck me, fuck me, Mike."

"You've got such a tight pussy, Holly. You're so hot, more men should enjoy your pussy."

"My pussy is all yours tonight, Mike. Fuck me. Cum in my pussy. I want all of your cum inside me."

That incident was used as foreplay fodder for a while and Kyle convinced Holly to do it again on a Friday night. After work, Holly went to the bar alone with Kyle to follow soon afterward. He planned to take a seat at the bar away from his wife so no one would know they were together. When she wanted the conversation to end with a guy, she would make an excuse to leave. Kyle convinced her to wear a tight skirt that rode up her legs when she sat down and to wear a sheer white blouse that showed off her camisole underneath. Holly still had to look professional for work and didn't want to look like a tramp.

When Kyle arrived several minutes after Holly, she was seated at the far end of a large oval bar. He took a seat at the other end facing his wife so he could keep a watchful eye on whatever transpired. She was sitting by herself but before too long, a tall middle-aged man with salt and pepper hair sat down next to Holly. He was wearing a perfectly tailored pinstripe suit. He looked like a banker.

The banker bought Holly a drink and struck up a conversation. Kyle saw the man's eyes looking down at his wife's legs which were crossed and exposed up to her mid-thigh. It looked like they were exchanging names and other pleasantries. The stranger said something to make Holly laugh and it was obvious he was trying his best to use his charms on her. A man knows when another guy is on the prowl and the banker was definitely showing his interest in Holly.

In return, Holly was flirting with her newfound friend. Kyle could tell by the way his wife was laughing and looking at the banker that she was teasing him. He also noticed how Holly kept crossing and uncrossing her legs. Each time she did, her skirt would ride higher up on her thighs and she made no effort to pull it back down. Holly was showing off so much of her slender legs that even Kyle could see her white lace thong, a fact not lost on the banker.

Kyle's heart was beating faster and his dick was growing in his pants watching Holly flirting with a stranger in the bar. Holly's panties were getting wet from the feeling of being sexually desired by a handsome stranger.

Holly flirted with the stranger in the bar to the point where he even started touching her leg lightly. When Kyle saw another man touching his wife, his desire to have her fuck someone else grew along with the erection in his pants. He wondered if his wife would go through with having sex with the banker. Although Holly didn't stop the stranger's advances, she knew it was time to end her charade and leave the bar much to the disappointment of both the banker and Kyle.

On the way home, Holly told Kyle that the stranger's name was Cal, and he worked in the commercial finance area of a large bank. She said there was no doubt that Cal wanted to fuck her and he even offered to get a hotel room down the street.

"Did you want to go with him?" Kyle inquired.

"To be honest, I thought about it."

"Why didn't you?"

"I don't know. I guess I wanted to be 100% sure you were okay with it. It's one thing to have a fantasy and another to actually go through with it. I don't want to do anything that would ruin our marriage."

"I understand, Holly. I've thought about it myself but I think I could handle it."

"Well Kyle, I don't want you to think you could handle it. I want you to be sure."

When they got home, Holly knew that Kyle wanted her to call him Cal while sucking and fucking him.

"Oh Cal, I wanted to fuck you from the moment I first saw you. You're so handsome and charming."

"I knew you were looking for someone when I saw you alone at the bar."

"I was horny tonight and looking for a good hard dick. Oh yeah, fuck me like that."

Holly kept talking dirty to Kyle just the way he liked. It made their lovemaking hotter for both of them. It was their way of adding a little role-playing excitement to keep their marriage fresh. Her flirting with a stranger made her feel sexy and it built her confidence too. To her, it was harmless fun that led to benefits later in bed.

What was happening was that Kyle's fantasy about having his wife fuck another man was slowly becoming her fantasy. She began to wonder what it would be like to be with another man with her husband's permission. The more he talked about it before, during, and after their lovemaking, the more she became convinced that he was serious about her making their fantasy become reality.

Kyle picked up on Holly's growing enthusiasm in the bedroom when they role-played which gave him hope that one day his wife would agree to make his fantasy become a reality. They played their little bar pickup game a few more times over the ensuing months and Holly inched closer to letting a man take her to his hotel room or apartment. She told Kyle she'd feel better with someone who didn't live in their city because she didn't want to run the risk of running into them again or their friends somehow finding out.

Holly and Kyle role-played with Kyle picking her up in the bar after she told another man it wasn't going to happen. He even reserved a hotel room to further play out their fantasies. Holly enjoyed playing the role of a hot wife who was fucking another man who picked her up in a bar. It brought her to the very edge of having the courage to act upon her sexual desires.

The thing that finally convinced Holly that she was ready was the constant reassurance from Kyle that he wouldn't be jealous and the fact that she had celebrated her thirtieth birthday a couple of months earlier. She decided that if she was going to have some fun in life, she shouldn't hold back because she wasn't getting any younger.

Holly and Kyle had another heart-to-heart conversation before they were going out of town for a long weekend getaway in a large metropolitan city. She informed Kyle that she would seriously consider being with another man. She made it clear that she wouldn't do it with just anyone just to do it. It had to be someone that she was physically attracted to. Kyle was more than happy to agree to those terms with Holly making it clear that he shouldn't get his hopes up. Kyle suggested he would like to be there to watch but Holly nixed that idea.

"If I'm going to do this, I don't want you watching every move. I'd be too self-conscious. I want to be able to relax. Let's see how this goes first. Remember, nothing may happen at all. Don't worry, if, and I mean if, something happens, I'll give you every sloppy detail later."

Kyle was thrilled to get this far so he wasn't going to ruin it now. He was happy Holly was even seriously considering fulfilling his longtime fantasy.

They planned to have a nice dinner on Friday night, have a few drinks, and play the bar pickup game. Kyle felt this was like getting a long-awaited Christmas present. No matter how many times Holly warned him not to get too excited in case nothing happened, Kyle was still full of anticipation about what the weekend might bring.

They went shopping earlier in the day and Holly picked an outfit for dinner and afterward. When she tried on a dress that she liked, she refused to let Kyle see it on her. She told him he had to trust her judgment. He knew he was in no position to negotiate either. He was at her mercy. A new outfit wouldn't be complete without a new pair of shoes and a matching purse. Holly did let Kyle pick out her new underwear for the evening. He picked out a micro pink G-string while wondering if another man would be taking them off his wife later that night.

When she was getting ready for dinner, Holly curled her shoulder-length sandy blonde hair and put on more makeup than she usually wears but not too much to distract from her natural beauty. Her red lipstick matched her finger and toenail polish. Her attire for the evening consisted of a simple body-hugging backless little black halter dress that came to her mid-thigh with a four-inch slit up the left leg. The zipper front allowed her to reveal as much cleavage as she felt comfortable with. Kyle also liked that it showed her bare shoulders. Holly wore black ankle strap open-toed four-inch heels, a diamond necklace with matching earrings, and carried a small black purse.

Holly paraded around the hotel room with a sultry walk and asked Kyle, "Well, how do I look?"

Her dress clung to every curve of her trim body. As she walked, her breasts bounced freely leaving no doubt they were unencumbered by a bra. Her butt cheeks were pressed up against the back of the dress and clearly showed how they tightened and loosened with each step she took adding to the sensual wiggle of her ass.

"You look beautiful and sexy. I can't wait to show you off tonight."

"Thank you, dear. You look very handsome yourself."

Kyle tried to kiss Holly but she turned her cheek not wanting to ruin her makeup. As they walked through the lobby, Holly attracted the attention of several of the guests who turned their heads to stare at her sexy attire and watch her ass wiggle as she walked away. Her heels clicked against the tile floor almost announcing her sensual stride.

When Holly got into the cab to take them to dinner, Kyle and the hotel valet got a peek at her tiny pink thong which contrasted with the black fabric of her dress. Kyle got a charge from knowing his wife just flashed her thong to the valet. They both gave one another knowing smiles.

Kyle and Holly had dinner at a five-star French restaurant along with a bottle of fine wine. They both said how nice it was to get away for the weekend as they both needed a break from the stresses of work. Kyle couldn't take his eyes off his sexy wife and kept hoping that the right man was going to try and pick her up later that evening. She was looking so sexy, there was no doubt someone would try but how would Holly feel about them? There was an underlying nervousness during dinner as they both were anticipating what may happen afterward.

After dinner, Holly asked Kyle, "What would you like to do now, honey?" knowing full well what he was going to suggest.

"Oh, I don't know. Maybe we can go back to the hotel bar for a drink."

"Yeah, I can go for another drink or two."

They both knew what they were hinting at. Holly was feeling a buzz from the wine and felt sexy in her new dress. She was nervously excited at the prospects of what might happen next. It was fun to talk about being with a stranger but she didn't know if she dared to act out their fantasy.

When they got back to the hotel, Kyle said, "I have to use the restroom. I'll meet you at the bar," and gave Holly a wink.

"Hurry back," she replied with a wink of her own.

Before he went to the restroom, Kyle pulled the zipper on the front of his wife's dress down another inch or two to have her show off more cleavage. Holly was a little nervous but gathered up enough courage to confidently strut into the bar.

Holly walked into the bar by herself and saw several couples and groups along with a handful of single men. She immediately attracted the attention of the single guys and some of the men with their significant others. Holly could feel eyes on her as she walked through the seating area and took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink.

Kyle came in several minutes later and watched from the other end of the bar as his wife shook off offers to buy her drinks from a short pudgy gentleman and an older one. When Holly ordered her second drink, another man came up from behind her and told the bartender to put it on his tab. He was average looking but had a nice build on him. He was wearing a tight polo shirt that showed off his broad shoulders, chest muscles, and some of his chest hair. He looked like he was in his late 30s or early 40s with light brown hair. He asked Holly if he could take the seat next to her. She smiled and welcomed him to sit down.

He introduced himself as Kent who was in town on business and catching a flight home in the morning. He was curious as to why Holly was by herself.

"I have to ask why a beautiful woman like yourself is all by herself tonight. You look too gorgeous to be all alone."

"I'm here with my husband but he can be kind of a dud at times. He went to our room and is probably sleeping by now. It was too early for me to call it a night so I stopped in here for a drink."

"No offense but your husband doesn't appreciate what a lovely wife he has."

"Tell me about it."

"I know if you were my wife if we were going to go back to our room, it wouldn't be to go to sleep," Kent said with a smile.

Holly could feel Kent's eyes checking out her exposed thighs in her short dress and her cleavage showing through the unzipped front. As they chatted, Kent put Holly at ease with his charm and sense of humor. He made her feel sexy and comfortable. He would compliment her without being creepy.

Kyle saw his wife getting friendly with another man at a bar. Deep in his heart, he hoped this would be the one to fulfill his fantasy. They were out of town where no one knew them, Holly was looking and feeling sexy so he knew his odds were better than they ever were.

Kent wasn't sure what his chances were with Holly. He was divorced from his wife for spending too much time at work and was always looking for some no strings attached sex, especially with a sexy woman like Holly. He wasn't sure she was looking for the same thing. Little did he know Holly's husband was sitting a short distance away watching the entire scene unfold.

As they were talking, Holly was sending discreet signals that she was interested in Kent. She made sure to make eye contact with him while they were conversing, she was crossing and uncrossing her legs to give him a peek up her skirt. The slit in her dress showed more of her thigh and she was playing with the zipper on the front of her dress to draw attention to her cleavage. When she laughed at his comments, Holly would lightly touch his leg. Just as Kent was about to try to close the deal and see if Holly was interested in joining him in his room, Holly asked him to get her another drink while she went to the restroom.

As Holly walked past Kyle, she gave him a side-eyed look and a very discreet grin. When she got to the restroom Holly sent her husband a text.

"I think this is the one. Are you sure you want me to go through with this?"

"Absolutely, go for it."

"I don't know how to let him know I'm interested in having sex with him."

Kyle replied, "Take off your panties and lower the zipper on your dress. He'll get the hint immediately."

"Okay, here goes nothing."

When Holly returned to the bar she was walking in a slow, sultry confident manner as many of the patrons watched her. The zipper on the front of her dress was lowered and she gave her ass a little more wiggle. Her breasts would noticeably bounce with every step she took. When she climbed onto the barstool, she did it in a manner that made it obvious she wasn't wearing any underwear. This was so out of character for her but that's also what made it so much fun. Holly felt like an actress playing a part in a movie.

She took a sip of her drink and leaned forward to adjust the strap on her high heel. By doing so, the front of her dress gaped open showing her suitor her breasts. Kent immediately noticed Holly's exposure and knew his chances of getting laid just increased. During the time he was talking with Holly, he was wondering if she was looking for a quick fling and now that she had removed her thong and flashed her breasts, it was obvious that they were both searching for the same thing.

They chatted for another couple of minutes as Kent watched Holly uncross and cross her legs a few more times and fiddle with the zipper of her dress which drew his attention to her cleavage before he commented, "It's kind of noisy in here. Would you like to have a drink in a more private setting like my room?"

"Does it bother you that I'm a married woman?"

"I won't tell if you don't," Kent said with a devilish grin.

Holly's heart was beating faster as the moment of truth arrived and she replied, "Sure, let's go."

She took a big gulp of her drink to give her the courage to leave with Kent. She gave her husband a quick glance as Kent helped her off her stool. He had a slight grin on his face which gave his wife the final approval to continue with their plan. Holly took hold of Kent's arm as he guided her past Kyle on the way to his room. Several of the other patrons in the bar watched as Holly left with Kent, knowing exactly what happened and what was about to.

Kyle got a charge of excitement and a full erection as he watched his wife in the company of another man as they left the bar. He ordered another drink and was fidgeting in his seat as he was picturing in his mind what was about to happen between his wife and the well-built stranger. It was his dream come true. Kyle was a witness to another man picking up his wife in the bar, sweet-talking her, and escorting her to his hotel room so he could fuck her all with his encouragement.

As Holly left with Kent, a man sitting near Kyle commented, "Did you see that? That guy just picked up that hot-looking woman."

"Yeah, I was watching them too."

"That's one lucky guy. He's probably going to fuck her brains out. She's gorgeous. She's got killer legs and her tits were almost falling out of her dress. She's wearing a wedding ring too."

"I noticed the ring too. I was thinking about taking a shot at picking her up but that guy beat me to it," Kyle responded.

"It was obvious she was out to get laid. I noticed she wasn't wearing panties and she had her dress unzipped so far down, it was like she was advertising she wanted to get fucked tonight."

"Well, at least someone is going to tap into her tonight."

"Yeah, but it's not us," the man said with a laugh.

Kyle thought it was funny that the man didn't know that the woman he was talking about was his wife. He got even more excited hearing the man talk about Holly like that and knowing he got a view of her bare pussy too.

Holly felt a nervous excitement as she rode the elevator with Kent up to his room. Her pussy was damp after flirting with and showing her bar pickup her pussy and breasts and now, agreeing to go to his room to fuck him.

"You know, I've never done this before," Holly said.

"I understand. You look so good tonight it would be a shame if you didn't sleep with someone. You are one sexy lady, Holly."

"Thank you, Kent."

When they got to Kent's room, he opened the door for her and followed her in. Holly was quite nervous and momentarily considered backing out. However, she knew she was on the cusp of fulfilling one of her husband's fantasies and by extension, one of hers. Her body was telling her she needed to do this, she wanted to fuck Kent and report their activities back to her husband.

Kent made two drinks from the mini bar and handed one to Holly. Before she could take a second sip, Kent leaned in to kiss her. It was the first man she had passionately kissed, other than her husband, in years. They broke their embrace to take a sip of their drinks, set them down, and lock in an embrace. Kent unzipped the front of her dress while they were kissing and slipped his hand inside to fondle Holly's bare breasts.

Jay142
Jay142
3,580 Followers