Hotwife Holly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay142
Jay142
3,614 Followers

"You've been teasing me with your tits the entire time. They were practically falling out of your dress," Kent said as he fondle Holly's breasts.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease you," Holly replied with a smile.

While his wife was upstairs in a hotel room with another man, Kyle was having another drink at the bar. He was experiencing nervous anxiety thinking about his wife in the arms and bed of another man. He had wanted this moment for years since he saw his ex-girlfriend fucking another man and now it was happening. He only wished he could be there to witness her being taken by another man. He drank up and decided to wait for Holly in their room.

Meanwhile, Kent and Holly were kissing passionately as he played with her exposed breasts. Kent slipped his hand between Holly's legs and found her pussy to be soaking wet. If she had any hesitation about what she was doing, it disappeared when she felt his finger being inserted into her. Holly moaned loudly at the feeling of a man other than her husband exploring her female treasures.

"Umm, listen to you purr, Holly. There is nothing hotter than a married woman on the prowl. When you took off your panties in the restroom, I knew what you wanted."

"It was my way of saying I was ready for you."

Kent preferred finding a married woman when he was looking for some no-strings-attached fun because when a married woman is looking for another man, it's because she is horny. Most of the time, it's because their husband isn't taking care of business at home. He had no clue that this was Holly's husband's idea and he witnessed her going off with him.

Part of Holly still felt like she shouldn't be in another man's hotel room about to let him fuck her. It was wrong and against everything she had been taught but that's also what made it so exciting. Not only did this break through the routine her and Kyle's life had become, but it also shattered the routine to pieces. Her body was on fire and Kent was not only stoking the flames but was going to help distinguish them.

Kent untied Holly's dress from around her neck and let it fall to her waist. He then tugged it to help slid it over her hips as it fell to the floor. Holly stepped out of her dress and removed her shoes as Kent quickly disposed of his clothing. This was the first time she had seen another naked man since before she married Kyle. She was also fulfilling one of her fantasies to be naked in front of another man which made her pussy even wetter.

Holly hungrily looked at Kent's muscular physique and hairy chest. His cock was erect and it was about the same size as her husband's but much, much thicker. She felt a longing in her loins wondering what it might feel like in her pussy.

As Holly was scanning Kent's naked body, he was also looking at her pert breasts, trim figure, and bald pussy. He could tell Holly was feeling a bit shy with another man staring at her in the nude.

"You are a beautiful, sexy woman, Holly," Kent said to reassure her of her lovely looks.

"You're much too kind, Kent."

"Oh no, Holly. You are stunning," he replied before taking her in his arms again.

They kissed passionately again as their hands explored each other's bodies. Kent fondled Holly's ass with one hand while fingering her with the other and sucking on her breasts. She ran her hands over his muscular shoulders and fondled the bulging chest muscles on his hairy chest as they continued to kiss. Holly grabbed his firm ass, pulling him towards her while feeling his erection pressing against her lower belly. She then took his thick cock in her hands and began to stroke it. It was so thick, she could barely get her hand around it and it was hot to her touch. They were both moaning loudly as they groped one another.

Kent picked Holly up and gently laid her on the bed. He began to kiss, lick, and suck on her exposed skin from her lips to her neck, her breasts, and her torso. He even left a hickey on her left breast near her nipple. A cheating woman would have been upset by him leaving evidence of their tryst, however, Holly knew Kyle would enjoy seeing a passion mark left by her lover.

Kent rolled her over onto her stomach and kissed and nibbled at her ass cheeks while working his way down the back of her legs. When he got to her feet, he rolled her over onto her back and began to kiss and nibble his way up her legs. Holly felt a bit self-conscious when she opened her legs giving Kent access to her pussy. She was letting another man get an up-close view of her most private female asset. Any hesitancy she may have felt quickly dissipated as she needed to get fucked badly. She wanted it as much as Kent did.

He kissed his way between her legs, teasing her pussy with his hot breath. He slid a finger into her hot, juicy pussy. Kent watched as it easily slid into her. He then spread her legs wider and dove between her legs to tongue fuck his married bar pickup. Holly squirmed at the feel of his tongue sliding in and out of her pussy. She took hold of his head to pull him in deeper. He would take his tongue out of her pussy to give it long, wide licks, tongue fuck her again, and repeat licking her.

Holly was moaning and her hips were bucking as this stranger ate her pussy. Her husband was adept at oral sex too but it was nice to have someone please her in a different style. When Kent began to finger fuck her while licking and sucking on her clit, Holly quickly orgasmed. It was an exceptionally intense orgasm driven by the sensuality of the slutty scenario she found herself in.

When she caught her breath from her orgasm, Holly wanted to return the favor but wondered if she could get Kent's thick dick into her mouth. She was determined to try. As he laid back, Holly crouched at his side, holding his dick in her hands. She leaned down to give his fat dick, long slow licks from the base to the tip and back again.

After Holly gave Kent's dick a good licking, she opened her mouth and lowered her head. She was able to get the head of his dick into her mouth and a little more but that was all. Holly did her best to use her tongue and lips on the thickest dick she'd ever sucked. As her head bobbed on Kent's dick, Holly was able to get a little bit more into her mouth but there was no way she'd be able to deep-throat him.

After she blew Kent for a few minutes, he lifted her head and told Holly, "I need some of that fine pussy I've been eyeing all night."

Holly smiled, laid back on the bed, and spread her legs wide offering her new lover her married pussy. She wondered what it would feel like to have a thick dick stuffed inside her pussy but she wouldn't have to wait long to find out. Kent positioned himself between Holly's legs and rubbed his dick along the outside of her pussy lips.

"Tell me how much you want my dick tonight. Tell me how badly you want me to fuck you."

"I'm so fucking hot tonight, Kent. I need you to give my pussy a good fucking. I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard."

He slid the head of his dick between Holly's pussy lips and said, "Tell me again."

"Fuck me, Kent. I need a good hard dick tonight. Give it to me. Fuck me with your hard cock."

Kent got an arrogant smile on his face and slowly slid his dick into Holly's pussy. His thick dick stretched her pussy like no other previous lover. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she felt a fullness in her pussy, a fullness that Kyle could never duplicate. She couldn't help but think of how ecstatic her husband would be knowing she was now being fucked by another man.

As Kent began to fuck Holly, she began to squirm underneath him. She bucked her hips in rhythm with the pounding Kent was giving her pussy, with both of them grunting, groaning, and moaning. She loved the feeling of a different cock in her pussy and being able to enjoy this carnal pleasure without any feelings of guilt. She was able to let herself go and enjoy every moment of her sexual adventure.

"Oh, you're so fucking hot, Holly."

"Oh god, fuck me, Kent. God, it feels so good. Fuck me."

Kent flipped Holly over as she stuck her ass up and begged him to fuck her hard. He got behind her and slid his dick into her from behind, held on tightly to her hips, and began to pound her hot, married pussy even harder. Kent was slapping Holly's ass as she rocked back and forth to meet his thrusts. When he wasn't slapping her ass, Kent was reaching around to play with Holly's tits. They were fucking like young lovers in the hotel room that night.

Holly was impressed by Kent's stamina as he gave her pussy a long hard fucking. When he grabbed her hips and began to grunt more rhythmically, she knew he was about to cum. He lunged forward and shot the first wad of cum into her pussy followed quickly by several more until he collapsed onto her back. He managed to release a few smaller wads of cum before they both fell onto the bed, breathing heavily to catch their breath.

Eventually, Kent rolled off of Holly and said, "Damn Holly, that was great."

"You're pretty good yourself, Kent. I haven't been fucked like that in a long time."

"Was that really your first time having sex with another man since you've been married?

"Yes. You were the first."

"I'm honored to take your married virginity."

Back in their hotel room, Kyle was anxiously waiting for his wife to return. The anticipation of what she was doing was driving him crazy with excitement. Did she suck her lover's dick? What positions did they fuck in? She was gone so long, how many times did they fuck? Did she like it? Would she do it again? If so, would she let him watch? So many thoughts were going through his mind that he couldn't relax no matter how hard he tried to distract himself.

After relaxing naked for several minutes, Holly got up from the bed and got ready to leave. She began to put on her now wrinkled dress and her shoes. She thanked Kent for a wonderful experience and took his phone number in case they were both in town again sometime. He wanted her number but she was reluctant to give it to him.

As she was about to leave, Kent asked, "Don't I at least get a kiss goodbye?"

Holly turned around, smiled, and replied, "I guess after what we just did it would be okay."

Kent was still nude as he approached Holly with the beginnings of another erection. He pulled her close to him and began to kiss her passionately. She was a little surprised because she was expecting a peck on the lips. She found herself returning his kiss as his hands slid up the back of her dress to grab her ass and pull her closer. As he did, she could feel his erection growing against her lower abdomen. That got her juices flowing again but Holly thought she should leave.

Holly broke from their kiss to state, "I really should be going."

"Aw, come on baby, you know you want it just as badly as I do," Kent replied as he slipped a finger into Holly's pussy to make his point.

Holly was still showing a faint reluctance to continue their brief affair. Kent backed her up against the wall, unzipped the front of her dress, and lifted her leg as he pressed himself against her. She didn't notice until later but some of his precum stained her dress.

Holly was breathing heavily and had a look of lust in her eyes as she said, "No, I can't. I really should be going," but she didn't do anything to stop Kent's advances either.

He rubbed his now hard cock against her damp slit as she continued to mildly protest.

"No, really, I should be going," Holly said as she continued to kiss her lover.

Kent lifted Holly's petite body as she wrapped both legs around his waist. He easily slid his dick into Holly's pussy as he began to fuck her again. Kent started to suck on Holly's tits while she was begging him to fuck her while she bucked her hips in rhythm to his thrusts, fucking him in return.

"Oh, fuck me Kent. Oh, you fuck so good. Oh yeah, fuck this hot married pussy. Fuck me."

Kent got an arrogant smile on his face and replied, "I knew that hot pussy wanted more. Once you married ladies get a feel of some new dick, you can't get enough."

"That's right, now fuck me with that big cock."

Kent then carried Holly over to the bed and laid her down without disengaging and began to fuck her hard as she writhed and moaned underneath him. He leaned over to suck on her tits while he plunged himself in and out of his married conquest. He even left a matching hickey on her other breast.

"Look at you spreading your legs for another man while your husband is asleep in your room. How does that make you feel?"

"It makes me feel like a horny wife that can't get enough cock. Oh, fuck me, Kent. Fuck ME."

Kent pulled Holly up from the bed and bent her over a small table near the window. He opened the curtains and made her face the window.

"Here, I want the whole world to see me fucking you, Holly."

Holly's hands clutched the end of the table while Kent pummeled her pussy. He tugged on her hair and slapped her ass while fucking her hard. He was treating her rougher than the first time but she like the harsh treatment and made her feel naughtier than before. She gazed out the window wondering if anyone could see them, not that she cared. Now that he had cum once before, Kent was able to drill Holly's pussy longer this time. Holly reached back between her legs to rub her clit, bringing her to another orgasm as Kent kept fucking her hard until he unleashed another load of cum into her juicy pussy, making Holly cry out in pleasure.

"Fill my pussy with your cum, Kent. Oh yeah, give it to me. Give it to me."

Holly was squeezing her pussy tighter trying to milk the rest of Kent's cum from his dick. When he was done cumming, Kent gave her ass a hard slap and forced Holly onto her knees, and rubbed his cum covered cock all over her face and chest before making her lick him clean. Some of his cum ended up on the front of her dress. He managed to squeeze a few more drops of cum out of his cock onto Holly's tongue. She looked and felt like a slut but that fact left her hotter than before. He gave her a towel to wipe off her face before she announced she had to leave.

"You've got my number. Call me when you're going to be back in town."

"I'll be sure to do that, Kent."

"I had fun, Holly. You're one hot, sexy lady."

"I had fun too, Kent. Good night," Holly said as she walked out the door towards the elevator.

Holly did the short walk of shame from his hotel room to the elevator and prayed no one would be on it. Unfortunately, there were two couples on the elevator as she walked in. The men smiled and the ladies giggled as she got on. Holly was embarrassed because she probably looked like she just got laid especially after one of the ladies made a motion to indicate she had something on her cheek. Holly turned bright red knowing it was probably some remnants of Kent's cum on her face. She tried to wipe it off with her fingers but didn't get it all.

When Holly got off the elevator she wondered if Kyle was still awake and if he would be mad that she was with Kent for such a long time. When she opened the door to their room, Holly found Kyle still awake watching TV in his t-shirt and boxer jock underwear. He immediately walked over to his wife with a big grin on her face. Holly paused in front of a full-length mirror on the wall.

They both looked at her reflection in the mirror. Holly's hair was mussed and her makeup was almost fully gone. They saw some of Kent's dried cum on her face, neck, and chest. Her dress was wrinkled and stained with some of his cum also. No wonder the people in the elevator were smiling and giggling. There was no doubt that she had just gotten done fucking someone.

Kyle got an immediate erection after seeing his wife looking like she had been used and abused by another man for a few hours. Holly had fulfilled one of his fantasies. Kyle kissed her full on the lips knowing full well she probably had sucked Kent's cock and tasted his cum.

"You've been gone for a long time. I was beginning to worry about you. I take it you, uh, had some fun with Kent."

Holly smiled and said, "I had a ball...twice."

"That's my girl," Kyle said with a grin.

Kyle kissed her deeply again, sticking his tongue deep into her mouth as he untied his wife's dress. As he peeled it off of her, he noticed the passion marks Kent left above both her nipples and the traces of cum, sort of like he was marking his territory. Kyle didn't mind because it would be a reminder of what his wife did with her lover on that fateful night.

After she stepped out of her dress, Kyle immediately stuck a finger into his wife's pussy and found it soaked with a combination of two loads of another man's cum and her juices. He stripped off his clothes as Holly removed her shoes. Kyle took Holly's hand to lead her over to the bed. He made her lie back and spread her legs. He pushed her knees back towards her head as she squeezed some of Kent's cum out of her pussy, letting it ooze out and down towards her asshole.

Kyle stared in amazement as he saw Kent's cum trickling from his wife's pussy. She started to tell him that while Kent wasn't the most handsome man that has tried to pick her up in a bar, he was by far the most charming and had a nice body. She described how nervous she was going back to his room and how they made out before he licked her to an orgasm.

Kyle spread his wife's legs further apart and began to rub his hard cock along her pussy lips while gathering up some of Kent's jizz on the head of his dick and told Holly, "I've been waiting a long time to enjoy sloppy seconds."

"I hate to disappoint you darling but you'll be having sloppy thirds," Holly devilishly replied.

His wife's pussy was soaked with Kent's cum mixed with hers as Kyle easily slid his dick into Holly. Kyle imagined how Kent must have felt when he first slid his dick into his wife. He heard the slurpy sounds of a juicy cunt as Kyle began to furiously fuck his wife. For some reason, knowing another man was attracted to his wife and had recently fucked her twice, made sex with Holly even better that night.

As he fucked his wife, she told Kyle every last detail of what Kent's cock looked like and how it tasted. Holly told her husband how she sucked Kent's dick but it was so thick she couldn't get it all into her mouth. She then described how she lost her married virginity as Kent stretched her pussy with his fat cock. Holly told her husband how she begged Kent to fuck her hard and how he complied with her wishes. Holly turned things up a notch when she called her husband Kent.

"Fuck me Kent. I'm such a naughty wife. Oh, fuck me hard, Kent."

Kyle was breathing so hard from the excitement of hearing of his wife's affair, that he was afraid he was going to hyperventilate. He ended up cumming before she finished her story of Kent's first orgasm.

As Holly went on telling Kyle every detail of her time with her lover in his hotel room, Kyle got another erection and began to fuck his wife's well-used pussy again. She told her husband how her lover came in her pussy and how she was about to leave but Kent fucked her again after she got dressed. She described in detail how he pinned her against the wall, sliding his dick into her again. She went on to tell Kyle how her lover fucked her on the bed with her legs spread wide and how bent over on the table while looking out the hotel room window. Holly wondered if anyone witnessed Kent fucking her from behind.

As he was fucking her, Kyle kept looking at the hickeys on his wife's breasts that were left there by her lover who was using her body for his carnal pleasure. He reveled in knowing that just a short time ago, another man was plunging his dick inside his wife and left two loads of cum in her pussy before sending her back to her husband. Kyle loved seeing traces of Kent's cum on his wife's face, chest, and dress. It was rock-solid proof of her getting used and abused by another man, and that his cum was still in her pussy.

Jay142
Jay142
3,614 Followers