Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a Hotwife and Cuckold relationship.
3k words
4.38
21.5k
41

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife is getting ready for an overnight hike with friends. While she is in the bedroom getting ready she calls out to me; "Steve can you please pack my car?"

I eagerly jump from my chair and head to the bedroom. I start carrying out her bags and loading the car as dutifully as I can. I load her backpack; one of the best that they make. Her hiking shoes; the ones with the best reviews that I bought for her went we went for hours from store to store trying on different pairs. Some extra towels in case she gets sweaty or if it rains and she gets wet. I also pack her fanny pack that includes a sandwich and several snacks that I previously packed with love and care. I don't want her to want for anything.

When I come back to the bedroom I hear her getting ready with last minute things in the bathroom. "Anything else ready to go Rebecca?" I call out from the opening to the Master bedroom.

"Yeah, just zip up my overnight bag and put it in the car as well." she calls out from the bathroom.

I go to the bed and noticed that the bag was neatly packed. Just a glance inside the bag shows some extra clothes as well as a nice red thong and lacy bra on top. Sitting lodged beside it next to her other clothes is a small bottle of lubricant. She walks in the room and notices me looking while I quickly zip the bag up and make heart skips a beat.

"Are you peeking in my bag?" Gwynn says as she walks toward me. Her auburn hair is pulled up into a ponytail and flows down her back gently teasing her shoulders on both sides. The black yoga pants and black sports bra hugs her body in just the right places. Gwynn stands at 5'6" and is lean. She's not full on muscular, but she has nice abs and I love the way her muscles move under her pants when she moves.

She walks right up next to me and whispers in my eye. "I know there will be lots of hiking and climbing but there is always time for a little pleasure."

She leans in pulling me close around the waist wit her right hand and gives me a kiss on the cheek. With her left hand she reaches down and feels my plastic cock cage between my legs.

She smiles as she pulls away from me. "Now be good while I'm gone. Today is Friday so I should be back by Sunday evening. I probably won't have good cell coverage so I'll just text you on the way back Sunday."

"So who all is going this time?" I grab her bag and turn toward her soaking in her beauty as she bends over at the waste to put on her driving shoes.

"There are six of us going. Teresa and her husband Ben and well as Ellen and her husband John. Then just me and Rick." The comment hit me straight in the guy. While Gwynn loves me, Rick has become her lover. She has mentioned several times how great he is in bed.

A little about Gwynn and my relationship. We met in college and fell in love. Neither of us were angels but Gwynn had partied and been with several more men than I had been with women. But we settled down and enjoyed each others company. Back in college I would run with Gwynn several times a week. We were both in great shape. But now we are both 31 and the past five years or so in business has seen me work long hours and put on some weight around the mid section.

We've been married for 7 years and together for 9. We love each other but around 4 years into our marriage I could tell that Gwynn had loss a lot of interest in our sex life. When we did have sex it was quick with us in a missionary position with me pumping my 6" cock in and out seeking gratification. Most of the time this left me out of breathe and spent with her unfulfilled.

We started trying a few toys and immediately Gwynn started to liven back up. She was more energetic and even looked forward to sex. Sex that mainly ended when I came in her and then was forced to licked her clit while using a larger than me plastic penis going in and out of her. On more than one occasion she would have a mind blowing orgasm and then push my head down to eat my own cum out of her and even lick the dildo clean if she asked. She became more controlling in the bedroom and that really turned me on.

Anther thing that we started was she would flirt with other men. It might just be a smile and a few simple touches of someone at the bar, it always led to hot sex at home. Most times we men coming and then eating her out while she orgasmed and talked about how hot that guy was or how she wondered how big his cock was.

Around this same time she started walking again on a treadmill but it was always boring to her. She started mentioning that she wanted to try the local trails around our house and then got interested in hiking in the nearby Rockies. While I encouraged her because she always came back more excited and happy, I had no desire to go anywhere in the mountains I couldn't drive a truck.

After about six months of hiking she had found a group local to the area to hike with. Mainly women, but sometimes their husbands would go or sometimes a single guy would go. I never worried because she was always with a group. About six months into her hiking, she was invited to a cook out. I went with her and this was the start of what changed our lives forever.

When we arrived at the cook out everyone was wearing t-shirts, shorts and having a great time. As we went from group to group she would hug the women and introduce them and their husbands to me. In the center of the yard there was a bonfire where a few people were sitting by a small fire and drinking beers. As we got closer most waved except for one guy. He stood up and smiled. Gwynn practically ran to him and gave him a long strong hug. I felt a little embarrassed and a little out of place as they broke their embrace and still held fingers tips lightly brushing each other's fingers while they faced each other and started catching up. It was then that Gwynn realized I was standing there and stepped back to one side of this man. Still holding his hand loosely.

"Steve, this is Rick. He hikes with me a few times a week and really has helped me get into shape." She beamed as she talked about him. I glances around and the other two couples sitting around the fire had a hard time making eye contact with me and the two guys actually smirked at each other.

Rick stands about 6' tall and is muscular in the rock climber way. He isn't all bulk but you can tell he can certainly hold his own. He still held her highly with their fingers still seductively dancing and reached out to shake my hand with his other hand. "You must be Steve. Gwynn has told me all about you. I don't know how much help I am to your wife but she certainly keeps my blood pumping." Just then he and Gwynn laughed a little.

"Steve I'm gonna go get a beer, I'll be right back." And with that she walked over to the coolers but drug Rick with her. So I sat down in a chair and just listened as the other two couples made idle chit chat. I would watch from time to time and Gwynn and Rick made their way around to other people laughing and catching up. She never did anything too bad, but while they would talk to other couples, she would stand beside him and sometimes rest her hand on his chest. When they would go to another group Rick would guide her with a hand on her lower back, real close to her ass but careful not to cross too far over the line.

Funny thing is all this flirting was giving me a hard on and I couldn't get up if I wanted to without getting embarrassed.

After a while the food was ready and people started grabbing burgers and more beers. Gwynn was nice enough to bring me a burger, but when Rick sat down next to me in the only other open chair, Gwynn sat on the arm of his chair not mine. His hand hung over the armrest and from time to time he would slowly rub her leg.

It was getting a little dark so most everyone had brought chairs up and were sitting around the fire. Gwynn asked if my burger was good and I said it was great. She said she wanted to try a bite as I was taking a bite myself. Rick chimed it, "Here try mine." and offered his burger to Gwynn. She turned from me and leaned in to take a bite of his burger. She moaned as she ate it saying it tasted great. Everyone had a nervous laugh. I saw a few men and women looking at me through the fire. Some with disgust and some with concern or sympathy.

A little bit later it was winding down and I asked Gwynn if she was ready. She said yeah she was getting tired so she stood up and finally broke contact with Rick. As we walked out I tried to take her hand but she slowly slipped her hand away from me.

We told Teresa and Ben out hosts good bye. As Gwynn was telling others goodbye Ellen focused on me and asked "Did you have a good time?"

I assured her I did and she said "Oh, good I wasn't sure if you did or not. I could see that Gwynn had a great time." She just smiled at me as I stuttered I'm sure she did and exited.

As we were leaving I noticed that Rick was parked two cars away and heading out also. Gwynn told me to go start the car that she was going to tell Rick goodbye. I watched from the rear view window as she stopped him by his door and they talked. They kept touching each other slightly like her and I did when we were dating. Then she tilted her head up to him. He reached and held her hips while she wrapped her arms around his head and kissed him lovingly. They kissed for maybe 5 seconds but it seemed like forever. As they broke their kiss and she started to our car he lightly rubbed her ass.

She came up to the car and slid in the passenger seat. I waited a few minutes to say anything and just drove. The whole time she was looking at me and rubbing my thigh.

"Did it turn you on to see me flirting?"

"I would hardly call what you did all night flirting. You embarrassed me and made a fool out of me in front of your friends." I was trying to sound strong and hurt, but I just couldn't do it.

She undid her seat belt and leaned over to my ear. "Did it make your little dick hard seeing me all over Rick?" As she was whispering in my ear she ran her hand up to my groin and felt my hard cock pushing against the fabric.

"I knew it!" she said. "I knew that would really get you going. Now take me home and give me what I need."

I drove as fast as I could and we were ripping each other's clothes off before the door was shut. As we kissed I pulled her shorts and pants off in one motion. The wetness in her panties was a tale tale sign she was excited. She just hugged and kissed me as she backed me toward the bed. We fell onto the bed and still kept kissing.

"That's it, reclaim me from Rick. Show me who is my man!" It was all I was focused on. I lined my hard cock up to her wet inviting lips and plunged in. She let out a gasp and it took all of my restraint not to cum immediately. I got into a rhythm and keep sliding in and out as she moaned. "That's it! Keep going! I'm cumming!."

Just then I exploded inside her. We both fell in a lump and laughter started to over take us. As we laid there in the post orgasmic bless I brushed the hair out of her face and looked at her. "What you did tonight was hot."

She adverted her eyes from mine. "If I went too far I'm sorry. I just saw how well you were taking it and allowing me to keep going so I just kept pushing it."

"It was fine. Honestly it was the embarrassment, the humiliation and the arousal all in one. I just don't know how I'll face your friends again."

"Don't worry about them. They are a caring group, but there are tons of affairs and hookups that happen in that group?"

"How do you know that?" I asked sitting up on my elbow.

"Hey when you walk for hours, gossip happens. If you don't go telling everyone, you get even more gossip next time. So are you really okay with what I did?"

"Yes, absolutely. So is that the first time you've kissed Rick?" I said looking straight in her eyes.

She looked down once again as she started. "I did kiss him once before. I guess for a few months we would hike several times a week and got to start flirting and kidding. Lots of touching of hands when you are helping each other on the trail. One day he helped me up a rock and then we never stopped holding hands. At the top of the trail we looked out over a beautiful scenic view and then ended up kissing."

"When was this?" I asked sitting up even further.

"Well do you remember when I came home a few weeks ago and after my shower we ended up having mind blowing sex with me riding you?" She blushed. "That was the day. I was so turned on and horny that another man found me attractive."

"So are you planning to do it again?" This time my tone was a little more alarmed and really cautious.

"I don't know. Tonight was spur of the moment. I would never do anything to hurt you or hurt what we have. I do like him physically but other than that nothing. You are all I ever need. He is something I want but I would never jeopardize us."

I slowly bent down and started kissing her nipples. They were sensitive so she just moaned. I then went lower and started licking her clit. The more I licked, the more she spread her legs and I could see my cum sliding out of her. I instinctively starting eating it out. This brought her to a full orgasm and she caught my head between her legs until it was over.

I looked up at her with mixtures of her juices and mine on my face. "If being with him makes you happy then I'm all for it."

She squealed with excitement and pulled me up to her. My 6" cock was standing at full attention and she pushed me on my back and started to ride me. I was in heaven. "I love you and you are the best. Thank you for letting me experience this..........and who knows the next person to see the view you have might be Rick. Then you could clean him out of me." With that I erupted into her.

After we settled down, I remembered to ask her. "So how did Rick know to tease me and act like you two were a couple?"

She got up and walked into our bathroom and was getting ready for a shower. "Oh that, I told him when we got there that you liked to be teased that I was your lover. He actually took to it better and quicker than I thought he would."

I just layed there watching my beautiful naked bride taking her makeup off. "So what did you two say when you went to his car and kissed him.

She blushed and looked back at me. "I told him that I had fun pretending and depending on how well you liked it maybe it wouldn't be pretend anymore.

I just smiled as my deflated cock tried to stir again but to no use.

Flash back to now. It's been 7 months since that night and things have progressed between Rick and Gwynn. They are never overly noticeable in public and would never try to do something to make the neighbors or our families talk or suspect. However, in the hiking community they've become quite the couple. When I do go to special events like cookouts, etc I'm introduced as Gwynn's husband but by the way they act, everyone knows my role.

So here I will be, at home going nuts with lust waiting on my bride to come back from her weekend and fall back in my arms to be reclaimed.

I am amazed how a wonderful beautiful woman can be my loving wife and her boyfriend's lover. She is truly a Hotwife walking in two different worlds.

To be continued.