Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 02

Story Info
My wife goes a little farther on the hike with her boyfriend.
2k words
4.6
12.1k
21

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I left off in my last story, in the present my wife Gwynn just left for a weekend hiking and camping trip with two of her friends and their husbands as well as her lover Rick.

She left me here with at the house locked up in a plastic pink cock cage.

My name is Steve and 7 months ago my wife Gwynn flirted and played with a hiking partner Rick in front of me at a party with all her friends. It was embarrassing but extremely arousing. The end of the party found her kissing him goodbye at his car and then coming home with me for mind blowing sex.

This started a fire in both of us that we just kept pushing. We love each other and have normal weeks. We still have tons of fun together and even have fantastic love making sessions. But there are times when she goes hiking and those times are dedicated to her and Rick. At that time, I'm just the cuckold at home.

All her friends know we are married, but when we got to events with just her hiking friends, it's very apparent that I might be the husband, but Rick is the boyfriend.

He's never tried to treat me bad but he isn't against some teasing.

After our first encounter and sex later, we agreed, I might have actually begged her to keep it going. So the next weekend off she went on a day hike. I tried to work all day but my mind just came back to her and what she and Rick were doing.

At the end of the day I rushed home to wait on her. I knew she would be hungry after her hike so I made dinner in anticipation of her coming home. When she came in, things were simmering and I was making a nice Penne pasta with chicken. She walked through very bubbly, but her hair was obviously messed up. One could say that happens during hikes but I was hoping it was something else.

She kissed me in the kitchen as she walked in. "Something smells great."

"I thought you might want something to eat when you got home."

"Absolutely, I worked up quite an appetite" she said as she winked, "But I need to take a shower first." She stated this as she took her sports bra off and walked toward the bedroom. I poured her a glass of wine and followed her like a puppy.

As I made it to the bedroom I could follow the clothes all the way into the bathroom she left on the floor. These were her standard hiking clothes except for one thing. She normally wore full panties that completely covered her. But instead laying there on the floor was a bright red thong. I was already getting hard just seeing it.

I knocked on the door as I walked in and she was laying in the tub and texting on her phone. She saw the glass of wine and reached for it. "Thanks, I need this." as she laid back into the water. Her body was flawless and absolutely amazing. She looked like a goddess lounging.

"When will dinner be ready?" She said as she was texting.

"10 minutes."

"Great. I just need to soak and finish texting Rick back." She said as she laughed at something that blinged on her phone.

"So did he go today?"

She stopped what she was doing and gave me a grin. "Yes, he did. I was just telling him thanks for all of his help today." and went back to her phone.

"So what happened?"

"Wait until tonight and I'll tell you. But you have to be a good boy to get the details."

I left her to her bath and went back to cooking. She came out about 15 minutes laters with her hair up in a ponytail and a knee length silk robe on. I could tell as it flowed there wasn't anything underneath it.

As we sat down to dinner she had a second glass of wine and started giving me a few details.

"We only had a small group of about 5 go today. About half an hour into the hike Rick reached out and took my hand. The trail had gotten wider so we walked side by side. We were still talking to the group and some saw the way we were holding hands. I got a couple of suspicious eyes from Ellen and Teresa but when we stopped for lunch Teresa told me good job and she wanted to know if he was as good as he looks." Gwynn started to laugh a little when she told the story.

It was great to sit and listen to my wife be open and honest. To share her feelings and what happened.

"So when we got to the top and turned around to come back Rick and I were slower than everyone else and let them start to get ahead of us. Ellen saw us slowly down and said she would just make sure everyone met us at the car."

I was on pins and needles. I had totally forgotten my meal and couldn't wait to hear another word.

"Rick left my hand and instead started to fondle my ass while we made it down the trail. We were still talking and in conversation, but the sexual tension was intense. Then finally he stopped and faced me, took my head in his hands and started to kiss me."

"Right there on the trail in the middle of the public he just started kissing me and then his right hand fell to my breast while his left went to my ass. Anyone could have come around the corner but I didn't care. At that moment I didn't want anything but him. It was amazing."

The last part hurt a bit but my cock was straining so hard in my pants that I urged her to go on.

"So we broke our kiss and started back down the trail. I was nuzzled into him and just felt safe. It felt fun and felt right." She looked at me to make sure she hadn't stepped over a line.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" I just nodded no and urged her to keep going.

"A while down the trail there is a small side trail that goes out to a bluff. We got there and it was a breathtaking view. We turned and start kissing and it was magical just out there with no one else. So as Rick was playing with my tits through my bra, I undid his pants and slid them down. A huge cock dropped out in front of me. He had to have been a couple of inches longer than you and bigger around than you."

She waited for my response but when there was none she just kept going.

"I ended up on my knees and started licking it. It was amazing and even after being on the trail all day, the smell was intoxicating. I couldn't get enough. When he finally was fully hard I started sucking on him as much as I could and using my saliva to rub the rest of his cock with my hands. He started to moan and I wanted to please him. Suddenly that was the only thing I wanted. I started licking the shaft from his balls to his head. Then started sucking on him again."

"He slowly took my head in his hands and started rocking his cock in and out of my mouth. I wanted to take it all but it was just too long. Finally after a few minutes he said he was gonna cum. I just held on and when he unleashed it in my mouth I swallowed all I could."

I finally spoke up "So when you kissed me when you came in the house?"

She just sheepishly grinned and nodded "Yes I had his cum in my mouth a few hours ago and then kissed you." Then she let out a little giggle.

I was so aroused I thought my dick would rip my pants. "Why don't we go to the bedroom?" I asked as I reached for her hand.

She pulled back and said "Not yet, my story isn't over." Obviously the second glass of wine had loosened her up and she was pouring a third.

"So anyway. After he came we had to get his cock back in his pants because we could hear people on the trail. So we ended up just snuggling and walking back to the cars. Ellen and Teresa were waiting and grinning at me. I walked Rick to his car and he said he would text me later. We kissed a few times with him grabbing my ass while Ellen and Teresa just looked on as an audience from their cars."

"Once Rick left I went over and we talked. I told them everything and they wanted details. How big he was what was it like, everything."

"I told them it was big and I couldn't get it all in my mouth. I told them it was much longer and bigger around than you and I wasn't sure I could ever take something like that." She laughed a little. "Then Ellen said she would stand and squirt the lube if she had to on me."

"When I got in the tub, Rick texted and said he had an amazing time and that I was very talented with my mouth. He said he couldn't wait to get to return the favor."

I got up and started putting my food in a to go container. I couldn't eat anymore. I was simultaneously jealous, humiliated, and aroused.

She just continued. "Rick said he was grateful but still wished he could have seen me before people showed up. So I sent him a few quick shots of me in the tub to hold him over." She sat there waiting on my reply.

I just looked at her. "So did you really send him shots from the tub of you naked?"

She just grinned and nodded. "Are you mad?"

"No, but you've never sent me anything like that."

"Well, husbands can see this anytime they want." and she stood and dropped her robe exposing her completely naked body. "Boyfriends can only see if from time to time." She then grinned and motioned for me to follow her.

We spent the next hour in bed making love. Not a fast quick session, but a long and slow one. I ended up between her legs making her cum with my mouth while she said Rick's name. It was hot but also made me work even harder.

When I finally finished she got on all fours and looked back at me. "Think that Rick will like this view when it is his turn?"

I just got right behind her and slid my 6" dick inside her in one thrust. She just kept yelling "Fuck me Rick! Fuck me with you cock! It's so much bigger than my husbands!"

I'm not sure if the neighbors could hear but she was louder than I've ever heard her. That sent me over the edge and I exploded inside of her. When I came down from my orgasm she turned to me. "Care to clean me up a little? I'm not quite done yet."

I didn't say a word. I just got down between her legs again and started licking. She started moaning and then yelling "Yes! lick Rick's cum out of my nasty pussy. Clean my pussy like a good cuck!"

She had one final orgasm that was earth shattering. When she came down from it she pulled me into her arms and we held each other.

"I love you Steve. Rick may be my boyfriend buy you will always be the love of my life and my husband."

We drifted off to sleep while I wondered what the next adventure would bring.

To be continued.