Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 05

Story Info
My wife goes on a day trip that ends up being a weekend.
8k words
4.41
8.9k
17

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story contains some slight humiliation and the use of a cock cage. While I know that it's not what happens in all cuckold relationships, I can tell you this is my experience and one of the kinks my wife and I enjoy. This is an ongoing story and I look forward to all feedback.

_____________________________________

If you've been following my path into being a Cuckold while my wife was really enjoying becoming a Hotwife, you have seen that my wife has really started to enjoy herself. She also really started to get into adding to my humiliation since she saw how much I reacted and loved it.

My name is Steve and my wife's name is Gwynn. A few months back she made my biggest fantasy true when she started seeing and then sleeping with one of her hiking friends, Rick. He was bigger than me in all aspects.

He was a few inches taller than me and had broad shoulders. He exuded masculinity while I am more of a passive man. I drive a small compact to save on gas while he drives a large pickup truck. While I have put on a few pounds from sitting in an office all day, Rick has a lean muscular body.

But the biggest difference between us is the size of our equipment. I'm average at 6" long and a normal thickness; at least from what I'm read on the internet. Rick on the other hand is a few inches longer than me and much thicker. One of my other humiliations is that I'm real small when I am soft. My whole penis shrinks, and it just looks like a purple head sitting on top of my balls. It's always made me paranoid at the gym. So much so that I would take my clothes in a shower stall to change just to avoid the chance of someone seeing me naked.

Rick on the other hand, even soft is bigger than I am hard. His meaty cock just hangs down against his thigh.

A few days ago, Gwynn and Rick spent the day in our bed because it was raining, and they couldn't hike. They asked me to come wake them when dinner was ready. That was the first time I ever saw his cock. It was massive just lying on his thigh while my wife snuggled up to him. The scene just drove me crazy.

But there was nothing I could do about it. Because a week or so before while Gwynn was gone to see Rick, I jacked off so much that I couldn't perform when she got home. After she shared my humiliation with Rick, they decided that the best way to keep me from caving to my urges was to remove the chance. Which is why I spent an entire day in a clear plastic cock cage while they fucked loudly and constantly in the other room.

It did make it sexier when my wife removed the key from the chain between her breasts and unlocked me. I was like a new man and able to go longer and harder than normal.

So, it was a week after their day in our bed and Gwynn was planning to go for a full day tomorrow hiking with Rick and the group. Gwynn had already informed me that I would be wearing a cock cage during the day to keep me from jacking off. She didn't want another incident where I couldn't perform to reclaim her.

I begged and promised not to touch myself but that didn't work. She didn't want to take the chance. I had stated for a week that I had to go into the office on Friday, the day of their hike and I didn't want to risk someone seeing the cage.

So on Thursday night she called me into the bedroom. I was extremely horny because Rick had insisted that I not have sex with Gwynn for two days before the hike. He said it would make her horny, but he also wanted her as tight as possible. She took right to what he said and acted like my opinion didn't matter. In a way it didn't. When they were together, he was her boyfriend, and I was to wait until he was done to step back into the husband role.

I was sitting nervously beside her when she asked me to take my pants down. She was wearing a t-shirt and her panties, getting ready for bed. I pulled my pants and underwear down quickly as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. The moment I saw her beautiful breasts I was instantly hard. Maybe she was going to ignore Rick's request and give me sex after all.

But instead, she just squeezed some lube on her hand and started jacking me off while I stared at her breasts. They were jiggling a little from her stroking me.

"Does that feel good babe?" She asked right into my ear.

"Oh yeah!"

"Well, I wanted to give you some relief before I locked you up. Just think about how you will be locked up and working while Rick has access to my whole body. Whatever he wants to do to me he can. I could never say no to a man like him. Especially a man with a cock as big as his."

The stimulation and her comments were causing me to reach a climax quicker than I would have liked.

"He might make me moan and scream like he did in our bed. You remember right, when Rick spent the day making your wife orgasm over and over with just his great......big......cock."

With those words I just grunted and exploded all over her hand and the carpet below. I almost fainted from the eruption but was able to catch myself.

Just then Gwynn grabbed a towel from the bed and wiped her hand off. Then she reached in the nightstand and started to put the cage on. I was still enjoying my release and had my eyes clothes.

It wasn't until she locked it that it felt more uncomfortable that it had before. That's when I looked down and noticed she hadn't put the clear cock cage on me.

Instead, I was looking at a slightly smaller bright pink one. As the lock clicked shut, she stood back and grinned. "Oh, that one looks cute." She said and even clapped her hands together a little.

"What is this?" I just kept looking down not knowing what was going on.

"Well, I thought about your concerns that someone might see you at work. And even though what we are doing is hot, there is absolutely no reason to risk embarrassment or worse with your job. So I did some research and Rick and I talked about it. We found that these are a little more uncomfortable but are allow you to be discreet in public. That way you don't have to worry about people seeing."

I did feel a little better that she was taking my job seriously and not making me risk humiliation at work. After all, this was our life.

"Why is it pink though?" I asked. It made it look like I was less of a man.

She smirked, "Well that was Rick's idea. We looked at all the colors online and he suggested pink. He said he thought it was fitting for a man that would do laundry and cook dinner for his wife and her boyfriend while they fucked senseless in his own bed."

That hurt. I don't know if it hurt my ego more because of the way she said it and the fact that she had involved Rick, or the fact that it was true. I had in fact given her to him and when asked, quickly washed their clothes and cooked them dinner while they had a long day of sex. Gwynn then brought me out of my thoughts.

"It looks tight, is it too tight babe?" She just stood there moving her head from side-to-side sizing it up. She looked like she was admiring a painting instead of her husband's small dick stuffed in a pink plastic prison.

"It's a little tight but I can make it work."

"That's great to hear." Just then she put the chain around her neck and put her t-shirt back on. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then went into the living room.

"Wait a minute, you aren't going to leave this on tonight, are you?"

"Well yeah babe, you need to get used to it. I would hate for you to be grabbing at yourself during your workday." She then started to exit the bedroom and then stopped and turned around.

"Be a dear and clean up your mess babe. I don't want to step in your cum when I go to bed." And with that she walked out of the room. I heard her turn on the TV while I was just still standing there looking at my predicament.

My brain went into autopilot, and I grabbed the towel. I wet the corner of it in the bathroom sink and then got on my knees and started cleaning my cum up.

I really couldn't focus after that, so I put my boxers on and started into the living room. As I came into the living room, I noticed Gwynn was curled up on the edge of the couch. She had a big smile on her face and her screen was lighting up her face. She was on Facetime but with who?

Then I heard his voice. It was Rick, I stood there for a while, but she didn't notice me. She was giving her full attention to him. She was focused on her boyfriend after she got her husband all safely locked up. I slowly backed into our bedroom but just stood out of eye site and listened to their conversation.

"I know Rick. He did just like you said he would. He didn't even realize it was smaller until it was on."

"You didn't let him touch you did you?" I heard from her phone.

"No, just like you asked, I just gave him a hand job until he shot his cum on the carpet."

"Good, I just want you ready for me tomorrow."

Gwynn cooed at that. "That's so sweet. Don't worry, I'll be all yours all day."

I couldn't stand to hear any more, so I went to bed. I had a restless night's sleep.

I woke up when Gwynn got up and started getting ready. I tried to sleep a little more but finally gave in and got up. When I walked to the bathroom, Gwynn was already dressed in a pair of red skintight hiking pants and a matching red sports bra. He mid-drift looked amazing. Her belly button ring shined between the two pieces of material on her bar flat stomach.

I got naked to jump in the shower and even though I was aware of it, it sent my head spinning to see that bright pink sleeve over my shrunk dick. I just went over and had to sit down on the toilet to pee. This was one of the most embarrassing parts for me. To have to sit down in front of my wife.......just like a little girl.

While I was sitting there, I was admiring Gwynn in the mirror and noticed the shiny keys hanging between her breasts. Seeing them there made my dick try to grow but there was no room. I looked away from her and tried to think about what I had to do at work to get my arousal under control.

Once I did that, I stood up and walked over to wash my hands. Gwynn was standing beside me and turned to look at my cage. "It's so cute and little." She reached out and tapped it with her fingernail.

Then she leaned down a little really looking and focusing on my dick. I wasn't sure what was going on but a glimmer of hope that she would release me flooded my mind. As she was bent over slightly, I noticed the keys dangling straight down like they were mocking me.

"I never knew a dick could get so little. I mean I knew that yours was small unless you were hard, but that is almost nonexistent." And she giggled a little as she stood back up and turned to the mirror to finish putting her hair up.

The insult was a punch in the gut. I just turned and quickly got in the shower. My mind was racing the whole time I was in there. Was she really shocked at my size? Would she ever stop loving me because of it? Would she leave me for Rick because he is obviously the Alpha?

All these things had my head spinning. When I got out of the shower, she saw my face and came over quickly.

"Hey are you okay?" She sincerely asked.

"Yeah, just a little conflicted over this whole thing."

She stopped right there and put her hands on my face making me look her in the eyes. "Hey, I love you and this is a fun little game, but if this is bothering you, we can stop right now. If you aren't enjoying this then I don't want it."

"What about the great sex and fun times with Rick?" I said almost like a four-year-old with a broken toy talking to his mother.

"Don't get me wrong, the sex is amazing. I would be lying if I said I wouldn't miss those mind-blowing sessions. Especially that big cock and the fact he knows how to use it. But they aren't worth risking what we have."

A single tear went down my cheek. "I'm sorry, I just love you so much."

"I love you too" she said and put a soft kiss on my lips.

At that moment I felt loved. My anxiety went away. We were just a loving couple again.

"So do you want me to call and cancel?" She said. I could tell that Gwynn really didn't want to cancel and I certainly didn't want to disappoint her.

"No, you go and have fun." and I meant it. I wanted her to enjoy herself. To feel like a sexy woman and get the mind-blowing sex I couldn't give her.

Gwynn beamed at that statement. "Really! I love you so much. I don't deserve you." She then kissed me again. But then quickly pulled away and looked at her watch.

"I'm late, I've got to hurry." She said as she put the final touches on her face.

"Where are you all meeting?" I wanted to just keep the conversation going and the bond between us strong.

"Oh, Rick is picking me up here."

Those words shot through my mind, and I almost fell over while putting on my jeans for work. Thankfully it Friday and I could get away with jeans. "I didn't know he was coming back here."

"Well, he said the parking lot is crowded so it made sense for us to right together. Plus, I love riding in that truck. It's just so manly." The last statement was followed by her imitating she was a body builder and flexing. It was enough to break the tension and make me laugh.

I put on my company polo, jeans and was tying my shoes when the doorbell rang.

I went to open it and there stood Rick. He was wearing a pair of black cargo pants and a tight hiking shirt. The kind that really shows your arms if you are in shape. He smiled when he saw me and stuck his hand out.

"Good morning Steve, is Gwynn ready?"

Just then Gwynn came into the room quickly, brushed by me and fell into Rick. She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. "Good morning handsome" she said as she pulled away. "Just give me a few seconds and I'll be ready." Then like that she was gone again.

I was just standing there frozen. She passed me by, which was bad enough, but then she kissed him in front of me and in front of the open door. Anyone of our neighbors could have seen it. I just didn't know what to say.

"Can I grab a bottled water?" I heard Rick say and it brought me out of my coma.

"Oh yeah, sure." and just walked to the Kitchen with Rick following. As I handed him a water Gwynn came practically running out of our bedroom with her bags for the day and sat them on the couch. She was struggling quite a bit and let out a gasp as they hit the sofa.

"Those things are killer." She said as she just stood there looking at us.

"No worries sweetie, I'll get them." Rick stated as he walked over and picked up the straps of her bags with one hand and held them like it was nothing.

"My big strong man!" Gwynn said as she snuggled into Rick and kissed his cheek. I wasn't sure if this was for me or if she really was getting this close to Rick. Either way my cock ached to be free.

As they walked to the door Gwynn was looking over her shoulder talking to me. "I'm not sure how late I'll be but I'll text you throughout the day of our progress."

I finally got a quick "Love you!" and an air kiss back at me and then just like that she was gone.

I walked to the front windows and watched as Rick sat her bags in the bed of his truck. He then opened the door for her. The truck sits high so he put his hand on her ass to help her climb in. She was smiling and saying something as she got settled. He closed her door and walked around this massive macho truck.

When he climbed in and shut the door, Gwynn slid over to the middle and sat as close as possible. Like it was natural. Like that was her place and she belonged with him.

And just like that they were gone.

I had to hurry and poured some coffee into a travel mug and left myself. The whole way to work my mind was racing. As I pulled into the parking lot, I got a text.

I looked down to see that Gwynn texted.

JUST GOT HERE TO THE TRAIL PARKING LOT. HAVE A BIG GROUP TODAY. TALK SOON.

Before I could respond a photo and another text came through. It was a selfie photo of the inside of Rick's truck. Gwynn had reached over to the passenger side and was taking a photo of the two of them. They were close, she was almost in his lap. Then I noticed his hand was draped over her thigh. Just hanging there very close to her pussy. As if it belonged there. Like it was his. But then again, I guess it was. She was his girlfriend, and he took free access to her body when he felt like it.

HAVE A GREAT DAY! ELLEN SAID RICK AND I MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE. HA HA.

I just sat there staring at the photo. So, Ellen saw them pull up. She had been encouraging this from the beginning so that made sense. Here I was working, and my wife was out having fun like she was single. It made no sense why this kept me horny.

I texted back. VERY CUTE.

I didn't want to go inside, but I had to work. So I just swallowed the last of my coffee and went into the building. The whole way to my cubicle I kept eyeing everyone to see if they could tell I was wearing a cage. Once I made small talk a few times and noticed nobody was even paying attention I relaxed. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but nothing out of the ordinary happened.

I got into my work. This kept my mind off things. Then I got another text from Gwynn.

Her Rocky Mountain Hikers club always takes a photo at the start of every hike. This allows them to know who all went, but also, they post each of these on their website.

BIG GROUP TODAY. she texted.

I zoomed in on the photo. There were 14 people in the picture. They had a row of people and then some kneeling in front to get everyone in the photo. There were several couples I knew and a few single ladies. And that's when I noticed that Gwynn and Rick were on the far right of the photo.

She was pushed back into him. He had his right hand around her waist with her hand resting on it. His left hand hung down and hers was wrapped around his hand. Not only were they holding each other, they were holding hands. Her wedding ring was clearly visible on her hand that was holding onto his. Then right between her breasts was a shiny chain.

That really hit me in the gut. I think this hurt more than the sexual moans and grunts from a week ago. This was more.

This was love. This wasn't lust. This was two people together who love each other. Most people would look at this photo and know immediately they were together. They were lovers.

I couldn't help myself. I logged onto their group website and started looking at the group photos at the start of every hike. That's when I noticed it.

The photo from the hike after Gwynn first introduced me to Rick and embarrassed me at their hiking party by being all over him showed them standing together.

Nothing bad but as they were standing side by side the back of their hands were touching. Innocent enough I justified to myself.

But the more photos I looked at going through time the more you could see the evolution. It went to the holding hands in the photos. Then she was leaning back into him. Then they were holding each other.

In the 30 or so hikes that they had done since this started, it looked like a storyboard of their relationship. As they got closer, they also got bolder with their feelings in public.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to go find them. I wanted to get my wife back. But I quickly dismissed that idea. I knew I couldn't. I wouldn't deny her the joy this was bringing her.

Around lunch I had to go to the bathroom, so I grabbed my phone and headed over. I had been successful just sitting behind my desk all day so this was a little nerve racking, feeling the cage move every time I walked.

When I walked into the bathroom, I saw the urinals. I started toward one and then stopped. I couldn't use that like a real man. No, I had to sit down like a little girl to pee. I just slowly turned and went into the stall. As I pulled my pants down, there was my pink reminder that I wasn't in charge. I was the beta to another man in my wife's life. It drove me nuts.