Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I went down on her. Her moans of appreciation kept me going and I took her to a couple of orgasms.

She then pushed me over on my back and took my dick in her mouth. She sucked and sucked until I was good and hard. Then She got on top of me and lowered herself down. She let out a sigh as I went completely in. She rocked back and forth for a while as I played with her breasts with my hands.

She just looked down at me smiling. Finally, we both started to pick up the pace. As we hit a good rhythm, she moaned and had a small orgasm go through her. This tightened her pussy around my dick, and I exploded in her.

She climbed down and lay beside me. We held hands and then she put her head on my chest. I slowly rubbed her head until she fell asleep, and I dozed off soon after.

Over the next couple of weeks, we got back into a routine. We were always playing with each other and were like kids in love. We hadn't been this in close in years.

She hiked a few times but always with ladies and she made a point every time to let me know that Rick, Ellen and her husband weren't going.

The cock cages and anklet stayed in the nightstand.

I wasn't sure where this would go but I knew that I loved Gwynn with all my heart.

To be continued.