Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was sitting there my phone blinged. I grabbed it and there was another text and photo.

RICK AND I SNUCK AWAY FOR A PHOTO. HE SAID THE SCENERY WAS AMAZING.

Just then the photo came through. Gwynn was standing by the edge of a cliff with a beautiful view of the mountains behind her. But in this photo I was drawn to Gwynn. She was topless. I zoomed in and saw her nipples hard and poking out. She had one arm down and the other hand resting on her hip. The way she stood she was pushing her breasts out and looked amazing.

Then another photo came through. But this time it was still her, but Rick was standing beside her. She was leaning into him, and he had his arm around her, cradling her side boob while she laughed.

Another text showed up. RICK SAID HE HAD TO GET A SHOT WITH THE BEST SCENERY HE HAS SEEN ALL DAY! HA HA

A third photo came through and this time Rick was standing behind Gwynn. They were both laughing, and he had his hands around her cupping and covering each breast.

The text that followed said, RICK SAID YOU CAN'T SEE THESE TODAY. THEY ARE FOR HIS EYES ONLY. HA HA

I was confused. If they were both in the photo, who took it. I quickly shot back.

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL. BUT WHO TOOK THE PHOTO OF YOU TWO TOGETHER?

A few seconds later my answer came.

ELLEN DID. SHE STAYED UP HERE WITH US AND HER HUSBAND WHILE EVERYONE ELSE STARTED BACK DOWN.

Wait, Ellen took this? My mind was spinning. I had begged for naked photos in the past. Gwynn always told me no. Now she was having them taking of her alone and with her boyfriend.

I went back up to the photo and reread the text. Ellen and her husband stayed. I shot a quick text back.

DID ELLEN"S HUSBAND SEE YOU TOPLESS?

Another text from Gwynn. YEAH, HE WAS STANDING RIGHT HERE. HE ALSO TOOK THIS PHOTO.

Then I got another photo. This time Gwynn and Ellen were standing together. Both were topless. Ellen had a nice figure but small breasts. Nothing like the ones that Gwynn has.

Then a second photo came through. This time both ladies were facing each other, still topless and leaning in to give each other a kiss on the lips. Both sets of breasts were hanging down with my key on a chain hanging in the air between them. If I wasn't in a cage I would be jerking right then.

I was confused. When did this open and now Ellen's husband gets to see my wife. She was really letting loose and doing things she never would have done before. I begged her on our vacation to Mexico to go try the topless beach and she shut me down. That would have been around people she didn't know. Now she is showing off in front of friends and even taking photos. I was hurt and needed to stop this.

I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD BE GETTING TOPLESS IN FRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE

There I sent it and felt a little more manly for it.

RELAX, WE ARE ALL JUST FRIENDS. BESIDES RICK SEES THEM ANYTIME HE WANTS.

I was starting to get a little frustrated. Why wouldn't she listen to me. I fired back. DON'T TELL ME TO RELAX. IT'S NOT NORMAL TO SHOW OFF YOUR BODY TO YOUR FRIEND AND HER HUSBAND LIKE SOME WHORE.

I watched as the bubbles were on the screen. It wasn't but a few seconds when I got the response that put me in my place.

WHORE?!? NORMAL!?! THIS COMING FROM THE MAN IN A COCK CAGE WHILE HIS WIFE FUCKS ANOTHER MAN WITH AN AMAZING COCK IN THEIR OWN BED?

I was shocked at her response. She threw everything back in my face just because I was a voice of reason.

I WAS JUST WORRIED IF THIS GOT OUT. I was trying to calm the situation and bring her back around.

A series of quick texts came back to me.

DON'T RUIN MY FUN.

YOU WANTED THIS AND STARTED THIS.

JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SATISFY ME DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN MAKE ME FEEL LIKE GARBAGE. WE WILL TALK TONIGHT.

That was it. No more messages from her.

I tried to apologize several times but no response.

That evening I rushed home from work and started cleaning up the house. I had almost forgotten about my cage. I was focused on apologizing to Gwynn and correcting this situation. Once I finished straightening up, I started looking for something to make for dinner. Just then my phone rang. It was Gwynn.

"Hey honey, I'm glad you called. I'm sorry for how I acted and....."

She stopped me. "Steve, you hurt me today. I was just having fun and you made me feel trashy and bad about myself."

"I'm sorry honey. I never meant that. I was just shocked, and I wasn't thinking straight."

"Well, it hurt." she said. "I haven't felt that bad in a long time. I love you and your opinion means the world to me. The fact that you would judge me and call me names hurt more than anything else could."

I was starting to cry. I had really made a mess of things. "I'm so sorry, just come home and let's talk about it."

"Actually, that's why I'm calling you. Since you made me feel bad Rick spent the rest of the day trying to cheer me up. So, you not only ruined my day but his as well. Since you think I'm a just a whore, I'm going to stay at his place tonight and make it up to him."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there. When I finally spoke, I made sure to choose my words carefully. I didn't want to make it worse. "Really, but it's Friday night. I thought we would go to the Farmer's market tomorrow and hang out. I know how much you love that."

"I appreciate that, but I need time to think. Plus, Rick said he would take me to the one up here by his house."

Ouch, that was our thing. Walking around and looking at things. laughing and joking. Now Rick was taking that spot from me as well.

"Gwynn, please just come home so we can talk."

"I'm done talking to you for now. I love you with all my heart and I only started this because you wanted to. Then you go and call me names and make me feel like trash. I just need time away from you." I knew that tone in Gwynn's voice and I knew that this was spiraling quick, but there was nothing I could do or say to change her mind.

"I understand." was all I could muster. "So, when do you think you will be home?"

"I don't know. I'll just text you." She said, almost in a whisper. Was she upset or disappointed I didn't fight her on this?

"Okay I love you." I said almost pleading.

"Okay bye." and she was gone.

No, I love you and the warmth in her voice was gone. I was standing in my Kitchen alone. I was wearing a pink cock cage, and my wife was with her boyfriend angry at me for the words I said in the heat of the moment.

I started to imagine what they would be doing. How they would look laying naked next to each other in his bed. As I thought this I was as horny as I had been all day. Just then I felt a tingle through my body. Like a mini orgasm. I looked down to see a growing wet spot in my crotch. This line of thinking had made me so horny that I came in my pants. I undid the jeans and pulled them and my boxers away. My dick had betrayed me and just let out useless cum. I didn't even get a proper orgasm.

I was completely defeated. I suddenly didn't even want to eat. I just went into the laundry room and threw my soiled jeans and boxers in the wash.

I put on some sweats and a t-shirt and sat on the couch. What was happening? How did it get this far? But the big question is could I ever bring it back? Would Gwynn ever be happy again?

I sat on the couch with the TV on but not really watching. I ended up falling asleep on the couch and woke up with the sun coming in the blinds. My phone had died overnight so I went to plug it in.

I brushed my teeth and got some coffee going when I heard my phone bling.

I checked and had several messages from Gwynn. The first was a simple text.

TALKING ABOUT NORMAL, THIS SEEMS NORMAL TO ME.

Then what followed were a series of photos. The first was her in his arms. The covers were pulled up to under their armpits, but they were obviously in Rick's bed and naked. It was a selfie that a couple would take. She obviously sent it to hurt me, and it worked.

The next was the two of them posing for a selfie at what looked like a farmer's market.

Then there was one of them together hugging with a monument of some sort behind them. She was hanging on his side with her hand on his chest. Her wedding ring was prominent in the photo. I'm not sure who took it, but it made them look like the perfect couple.

The last one came through. It was the same monument, but this time Rick and Gwynn were joined by Ellen and her husband.

That might have hurt the most. It was a couple's day. The two loving couples were out together for a lazy Saturday. To anyone looking, it was two married couples living a perfect life.

I kept going back and looking at the photos. They looked happy. She looked radiant. It hurt that they were so happy. But after all wasn't this what I wanted? Didn't I want this fantasy? I was the one that brought it up for years. The fact that it had gone this far wasn't her fault. It was mine.

I sat my phone down and tried to focus on anything else. The day went by slow, and I tried to distract myself with football. I ordered a pizza that was delivered by a younger female driver. I didn't even care if she might notice my cage in my sweats. Why would she look? I wasn't an alpha male to be admired. I was the beta sitting here waiting until Rick was finished with my wife and brought her home.

It was about 5 o'clock when I got another text from Gwynn.

I'VE DECIDED TO STAY AGAIN TONIGHT WITH RICK. WE ARE GOING OUT TO A NICE DINNER. HE WILL BRING ME HOME TOMORROW MORNING.

I couldn't believe it. Why would she do this and torment me. I wanted to scream but I knew I didn't want to make things worse.

OKAY. BUT YOU DIDN'T TAKE ANY CLOTHES WITH YOU.

A few minutes later the bubbles started. She was texting me.

RICK TOOK ME SHOPPING AND TO THE SALON. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

A photo came on my screen, and it took my breath away. Her hair was curled and falling down her shoulders. She was wearing a little black dress that hugged her in all the right places. It stopped right above her knees. Elegant without being too short.

The dress had a plunging V Neck that showed off a lot of cleavage. Another photo came through and it was of the back of the dress. The back plunged down to the top of her ass. The small dimples in her back were evident and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. She was also wearing black high heels that matched the dress and complimented her shapely legs.

I had never seen beauty like this. I had to text back. WORDS CAN'T EXPRESS HOW AMAZING YOU LOOK. YOU ARE ELEGANT AND SEXY ALL IN ONE.

I was still looking at the photos when she texted back. THAT'S SWEET, THANK YOU.

As I was looking back at the photos, I noticed that my key wasn't between her breasts. Then I noticed that she wasn't wearing her wedding rings. I was confused. She never takes her rings off.

WHERE IS YOUR JEWELRY? I texted.

SO YOU NOTICED THAT. she sent back with a smiley face.

RICK WANTED ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND NOT YOUR WIFE TONIGHT.

That sent shockwaves through my spine. What was happening? Then the next text came through.

DON'T WORRY CUCKY, I STILL HAVE YOUR JEWELRY. This text was followed by a photo of a new anklet chain that had a hotwife logo, my key and the letters G&R on it.

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM? I texted back.

DO YOU LIKE IT? RICK BOUGHT IT FOR ME WHEN WE WERE SHOPPING FOR LINGERIE. THEY HAD SEVERAL PIECES SO IT WAS FUN TO CREATE IT.

I was shocked. I wanted more details. I wanted to keep the lines of communication open. But just like that a final text through.

GOING TO DINNER. SEE YOU TOMORROW. GOOD NIGHT.

I just sat there. She just abruptly stopped. No, "I love you", nothing. I was just a distraction from her boyfriend.

I put on some jeans and drove down to the gas station. If I was going to get through this, I needed alcohol.

I bought a 12 pack and came back home. I turned on the TV and started drinking. I wasn't hungry and really didn't want the beer either. I just needed something to focus one.

Sometime in the evening I passed out. I didn't stir until I heard his truck pulling in the driveway. I was still on the couch, so I just leaned back and looked out the window. It was around 11 am and the sun was out. When he parked in the driveway, Gwynn was still sitting as close as she could get to him.

As he turned the truck off, she turned and kissed him. My heart jumped as I scanned the neighborhood to make sure no one was looking.

Rick got out and walked around. He helped her down and she fell into his arms laughing. She waited while Rick grabbed her bags in one hand. He then put his other on the small of her back and walked her to the door.

She was back to wearing her hiking clothes and I was hoping that no one saw these two who were obviously more than friends walking to the house.

I just turned and still sat there as the keys turned in the lock and they burst through. Gwynn was all smiles and giggles, but a look of concern came across her face when she saw me. The smile was gone as she turned back to Rick and thanked him for the weekend. She leaned up and gave him a long passionate kiss and then he was gone. She locked the front door and left her bags there as she came around and stared at me.

She took the whole scene in. I had obviously slept in my clothes on the couch. The room reeked of beer. My clothes were wrinkled, another sign I had slept in them. My hair was all over my head and empty beer bottles were all over the coffee table.

When she looked at my eyes, they were bloodshot, and I had two days of facial stubble. She had to hold her breathe slightly from the smell coming off me. It was a mixture of sweat, beer and overall bad hygiene from someone who had stopped caring.

She quietly came over and sat beside me. She looked into my bloodshot eyes with concern and love. "Are you okay?"

I just grunted and said "Not really. I've been in torment since you left."

She sat back a little. "Well, I can't say you didn't deserve it after what you said."

I didn't have a comeback. I was a broken man. I just sat there staring at her. I looked down and she didn't have her rings on. I just started to cry.

Any arrogance she had faded away when she saw how her lack of wedding rings affected me. I just cried and said "I'm sorry" in a whisper between the tears.

"I'm sorry too." she said. "I took it too far. It's just your comments hurt me. I didn't see anything wrong with what I was doing and thought it would turn you on."

Looking around the room again she stated, "Obviously I was wrong and took it too far." She noticed me still looking at her empty ring finger. "They are in the bag, so I didn't lose them."

She got up and went over and put her rings on. Then she walked up to me with a kind expression on her face. She held her hands out. "Let's go get you cleaned up."

She pulled me off the couch and got my clothes off me. From her wrinkled nose I could tell I smelled. After all it had been two days sleep on the couch with almost no food, no shower and a lot of beer.

Once she had me naked except from my cock cage, she left my clothes in the living room floor along with the rest of the mess I had made. Then she walked into the bathroom holding my hand to follow her. She reached down and pulled the anklet off and used the key to unlock me. The sudden fresh air and release made it feel so good.

She turned on the shower and then she walked over and put the cage in the nightstand and said "You go ahead and shave and get in the shower. I'm going to clean up a bit.

I looked in the mirror. I looked terrible. I truly understood why she was pitying me.

I ended up shaving without cutting myself and then got in the shower. As the hot water woke me up and got me feeling human again, the door to the shower opened. Gwynn stepped in naked and just grinned at me. She held me as the water went over both of us. We ended up kissing and just being together. It was nice.

She helped me wash off and then I helped her. All the touching had us both going so we toweled off and retreated to the bed. She laid back and I started to go down on her. She stopped me. "No, right now I just need my husband to make love to me."

And that's what we did. It wasn't quick. It wasn't animalistic. It was two old lovers reacquainting themselves with each other. I was slowly going in and out of Gwynn while she moaned. I did notice she wasn't as tight as usual. My guess is that Rick had her right before he brought her home.

But that didn't matter to me right now. Right now, Gwynn was mine. This was our time, and I was going to make sure she enjoyed it.

As I started to ramp up my thrusts, Gwynn started to get into it.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good. Just like that."

More thrusting on my part. She wrapped her legs around my butt pulling me in as close as she could.

"That feels so good. Keep going baby. I'm close!"

Just then she moaned and had a long orgasm. It wasn't one that made her scream and yell like she experienced with Rick. Instead, it made her tense up her body. As she did her pussy tightened around my dick like a vice and I exploded inside her.

As I softened and fell out, I lay on my back beside her. She snuggled up to me and we drifted off to sleep.

It was later in the day when I woke. I smelled food so I put on a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

When I walked into the living room it was spotless. There was no sign of my weekend campout in here. She had cleaned it all up.

I rounded the corner to find Gwynn cooking. She had made my favorite. Chicken Parmesan and was just finishing when I walked in. She was wearing one of my t-shirts and a cute pair of pink panties that I saw from time to time while she moved around. She was the most beautiful being in the world.

"Perfect timing. I was just getting ready to get you sleepy head."

We sat and ate. We did have some idle chit chat, but we kept it light.

I drank water while Gwynn had a glass of wine. I wasn't sure that I needed anymore alcohol for a while.

"We need to talk" she said, and she reached for my hand.

"Okay, well I'm......" She held a hand up to stop me from speaking.

"Just listen okay. I have really enjoyed this. I mean REALLY enjoyed this. but I went too far." She took another sip of wine and then sat it down. She held my hand with both of hers and started again.

"I was having fun and Ellen was pushing me to go further. I thought you would enjoy the photos and then when you called me a Whore it hurt. Your opinion is the only one that matters. So, I took it out on you. I was just going to stay at Rick's on Friday night because I was hurt but to get back at you, I ended up fucking him all night long."

She looked away from me. "That was bad enough but going out with him to the market, that was just mean and meant to hurt you. Ellen kept telling me to put you in your place and make you suffer. I mean I was hurt but now seeing you this morning, I realized exactly what I did to you."

By this time, she had tears going down her face. She looked back at me. "I texted Rick and told him I needed time. I told him we needed time. That you and I needed to be husband and wife and we could maybe continue later if you agreed, but for the next little bit I needed my husband."

I just sat staring at her face. I was shocked at what she was saying. At the end of the day, after all the fun and amazing sex, Gwynn choose me!

I stood up and grabbed her. I held her for a long time and just stroked her hair. I finally picked up her wine glass and handed it to her. Then I led her to the bedroom. I sat her down on the bed and kissed her gently. She took a sip of wine and then sat it on the nightstand.

She scooted up on the bed while we kissed as I slowly lowered her panties and threw them on the floor. I slid her t-shirt over her head to expose her amazing body to me.