Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 07

Story Info
Things start to unravel as her boyfriend spends the night.
5.5k words
4.49
5.2k
10

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This story contains some humiliation and the use of a cock cage. While I know that it's not what happens in all cuckold relationships, I can tell you this is my experience and one of the kinks my wife and I enjoy. This is an ongoing story and I look forward to any feedback.

----------------------------------------------

Even though we had a rough time of it, and it almost cost us our marriage, my wife Gwynn and I realized that she needed her boyfriend, Rick. She was very happy with me, but I just couldn't get her to have an orgasm without using my tongue for a VERY long time on her. I came home early from work and saw my wife having mind blowing orgasms with her vibrator while she stared at photos that she had taken of the two of them. I didn't want to bother her and watched through the crack in the door for a while until she took a shower.

My name is Steve and Gwynn and I have been married for several years. Early on, we found her attraction to sex wasn't as much as mine. Over time we found our sex life was dwindling to nothing, so we tried to spice it up. First with porn and erotic literature, and then with toys in the bedroom. It really started to work and turn Gwynn around. She started dressing a little sexier and even took the lead in the bedroom.

So, after a few years of stretching our boundaries, we talked about her being a Hotwife and that Gwynn should take a boyfriend. The transition to this took a while and at the time I was really aroused by the cuckold aspect and even Gwynn was turned on by humiliating me a little. But who would we get to be her boyfriend? Well it just so happens that we found the perfect one in her hiking friend Rick.

Rick is tall, muscular, very masculine and has a cock at least two inches longer and a whole lot wider than mine. At first things went well with a little humiliation and tons of fun for them. But one bad experience that built up my jealousy caused me to lash out at Gwynn over text and call her names. Gwynn took it very hard and ended up getting revenge by spending the weekend with Rick. That almost broke us completely. Her spending the weekend with him and rubbing my nose in it sent me into a spiral. Once Gwynn saw how tore up I was, she called a stop to everything and came back to me. I always felt that no matter their sex and the cuckold humiliation she gave to me, Gwynn really did love me as her husband.

So we made it through that whole incident. We went back to just us and the loving couple we were. Unfortunately, about a month and a half after I watched her masturbation session where she got more pleasure from her vibrator and pictures than she ever gets from just being the two of us, we realized that Gwynn needed the sex and passion that only Rick could give her. So, we sat and talked about it, and we decided she really needed this. So, we set boundaries and guidelines as we moved forward again.

We decided to hold off on any other overnight visits. But having fun during the day while hiking or even a full day in bed seemed to be just what she needed. It wasn't the fact that Gwynn was gone all night that bothered me so much. It was the fact that I didn't know what was going on, and that added with the pink plastic cock cage I would wear made it absolutely unbearable for me. I only wore it to keep from jerking off while she was gone, but I won't lie, the humiliation did add to my arousal.

We took it slow with tons of communication. So, after her successful afternoon with Rick again, we decided she could keep seeing him. It started out with a couple of days a week and got into a routine. She would lock me up in a small, cock cage and send me off to work. Gwynn would then get ready and go on a hike with Rick. Sometimes other people from their group would go which made it even hotter for me. Within their hiking group, Rick and Gwynn didn't keep any secrets. To people in their group and people on the trail, they looked like a happy couple.

It worked for me and kept me aroused. Being at work in a cage and trying to keep from exposing my shame added to the sexual tension. Even having to sit on the toilet instead of using the urinal like a real man drove my lust. Then on top of that, me working, just knowing while I was there in an office, my beautiful wife was out with her group of friends, holding his hands, hugging him, kissing him, and other stuff in public with their group really drove me wild.

Every night she would end up coming home to me. She would release me after teasing and telling me what happened. She always carried the key on an anklet chain. It said "Hotwife" on it and had my key as well as two initials, R and G for Rick and Gwynn. Whenever she came back to me from Rick, Gwynn would make a big production of unlocking me and I would reclaim her immediately. She enjoyed it and even had an orgasm or two while I was furiously pumping in and out of her thinking about the day and what she had revealed to me. This was something that both of us loved and made the whole thing so erotic to me.

About two months into her seeing Rick again, Gwynn sat me down to talk. It was a Monday and she had been with Rick on Saturday. I assumed that she wanted to tell me of another upcoming hike but instead she got really nervous.

"I have a question and please hear me out before you say anything. I love the time that you give me to spend with Rick, but I feel like it is always rushed because I want to come home to you. I get so horny being with him knowing you are locked up waiting on me. But sometimes even when we've fucked for several hours, I still want more, but there isn't time since I want to come back home to you. You get up early so I don't want to stay out to all hours of the night. You need your rest."

I wasn't sure where this was going but then she finally looked me in the eye and said it, "I know you don't want me spending the night at Rick's house, but what if Rick came here instead?"

I was confused and not really following. "I don't understand, you both have fucked here before. Why does it matter if it is here or at his place."

Gwynn blushed realizing I didn't understand, and she would have to spell it out.

She turned to me and looked me straight in the eye. "I want Rick to come here and spend the night alone with me in our bed.......... All night."

The tension hung in the air. She just told me she wanted her boyfriend to come stay with her......in our house. In our marital bed. But what would that mean for me?

I swallowed hard and then finally answered. "Okay, how would that work?"

She felt a little more at ease since I didn't shoot down her request all together. First, she looked at her hands and then back up to me. "Well, obviously he would stay with me in our Bedroom, and you would sleep down the hall in the spare bedroom. That way you could be close and hear what was going on, but we could still have the privacy to enjoy ourselves for as long as we wanted."

I was still listening and hadn't said no yet, so she took it as a good sign and continued.

"I promise we will leave the door open, and you could come look from the door or just listen. Whatever works best for you. The best part is that you won't be worried or jealous because you'll know exactly where I am. It will be about nothing but sex between him and I. Plus, don't you think it will be hotter for you to know that I'm with another man just down the hall?"

I was still just listening trying to take it all in. Was this really what she wanted? To replace me for the whole night in our bed? Was I really that bad in bed? Was Rick really that good?

I still contemplated it and started to take her side of the argument. I mean they would only be doing more of what they usually did. Plus, I would be here and could watch if I wanted to.

Gwynn shifted in her seat to face me and tried to sound reassuring. "The best part is that I could come see how you were doing between times Rick and I are together. So, it really works for everyone."

I wasn't sure what to say. On one hand this did make sense and got me hard thinking about being able to see and hear. On the other hand, could I take hearing and seeing everything?

She bit her bottom lip as she waited on my response. Finally, I took a deep breath and just nodded approvingly.

Her eyes opened larger in shock trying to confirm my approval.

"Wait, really? I can have him spend the night?"

"If that's what you want." I swallowed hard not believing what I just agreed to. "If it makes you happy then I guess we will figure it out."

She squealed and thanked me. She leaned in and kissed me softly then leaned back quickly. "I have to call Rick and tell him the good news. Maybe we can do it this Friday."

And with that she was on Facetime with Rick and left the room talking over all her plans and ideas.

I watched TV and tried to focus. It was difficult to focus on anything with her in the next room giggling and laughing with Rick. I couldn't hear all the conversation, but I would hear a few words here and there. The time she was spending laughing and talking gave me more pain and hurt than the time she was fucking him. In my mind, the physical act was just that, physical. A quick release of tension and pleasure. But this was different. This was actual relationship stuff.

Could I handle this? What if she did develop feelings for him? I was starting to have second thoughts when Gwynn called me into the bedroom.

When I got into the bedroom, she was lying naked on the bed. She was absently playing with herself. With one hand she was slowly circling her nipple and with the other she was lightly touching her clit. Her eyes met mine and she said, "Could you come over here and give me a hand?"

I practically leaped onto the bed, and she just laughed. We kissed a little and then she guided my head down to between her legs. As I started to lick long and slow, she started to moan. Now she had both hands on her nipples and squeezing them hard. A few minutes later she pulled her legs against my ears, making sure I didn't leave. Then she placed both hands on my head while she had a rolling orgasm. I call it that because it isn't just one. It's like multiple that just keep going and going.

When she was finally done, I rolled away, and she realized I was still fully clothed. She took my pants off and started to lick and suck on my dick. It felt so good. I just lay there staring at the ceiling.

"Do you like this?" She said as she played with my balls and licked up and down my shaft.

"Oh yeah."

"Does it make you hot knowing that Rick is going to get this same feeling in this bed Friday?"

I had almost forgot about what we had talked about before and then with those words it all came flooding back. I let out a weak "Yes" trying not to explode too soon.

I was imagining her and him together. Their bodies writhing together as she had more rolling orgasms. Only this time it wasn't my tongue making it happen. It would be Rick's bigger cock.

That was all I could handle and then my body stiffened. Gwynn realized I was close and moved her head away and started to stroke me faster. I suddenly exploded all over myself. Erupting cum fell on my shirt and dripped down my shaft to Gwynn's hand.

Gwynn just giggled and then went and got a towel to clean me up.

After I was cleaned up, she reached over to the nightstand. I was confused when I saw the cock cage. I only wear it while they are together to keep me from abusing myself. That way I am at the height of lust when it's my turn. "Wait, Rick is coming over until Friday. It's only Monday."

Gwynn just started putting it on me. "I know you love the humiliation part of our relationship a lot. So Rick and I talked, and we think this will make this weekend even more special if you are caged waiting on your turn. This will allow you to build up tension all week." And with that I heard the familiar click of the lock.

Gwynn got up putting the key on her anklet and walked into the bathroom fully naked except for the anklet, her magnificent butt bouncing the whole way.

As I lay there in a cage, still recovering from my blowjob I started to think about what she just said.

I finally got up enough courage to get up and walk to the bathroom. Gwynn was in the shower and her body looked amazing with the water falling over it. "Hey honey, I have a question." I was able to get out.

"What's that Babe?" She said still focused on the shower.

"Well, you said that you and Rick decided. Why did you mention me being locked up to him?"

"He's known you wore a cage for a while when I'm with him. He helped me research them for you to wear after you jacked off so much you couldn't perform when I got home. It's no big deal, remember, he was the one that recommended it be the smaller one so it wouldn't show at work.." She said this nonchalantly while she continued to shower.

"Yeah, but why would you discuss me wearing it all week with him?"

She was done showering and turned the water off. She wrapped her hair in a towel and stepped out. "Steve, he's my boyfriend. We don't have any secrets from each other. Plus, he has really helped me try to understand your kink and how to keep you interested."

That one hurt. Now this was my kink? I knew that I started it, but I thought this was a fantasy we both shared. I was confused and hurt.

Gwynn saw my face and walked over to me. In a reassuring voice she said. "It's okay Steve. You and I are in love, and you are my husband. Rick is nice but at the end of the day I'm doing all of this for us. If being denied my body, humiliated while watching me fuck Rick turns you on, then I want to do it for you."

That felt good to hear and I dropped the discussion. As I said down on the toilet to pee, Gywnn started getting ready for bed.

"Also, Rick told me he was going to take us out for dinner Friday night as a thank you beforehand. Do you think you can get off work early?"

"Don't you mean take you out?"

"No, he specifically asked that you go to. First, he thought it would add to your cuckold fantasy to go with us while we go on a date. But I also think he wants to make this dynamic as comfortable as possible for everyone. Getting to know you and becoming your friend is the next logical step. After all, Rick maybe in our lives for a long time."

I just sat there. On one hand it was a nice gesture. On the other Gwynn just admitted that Rick was here to stay.

My brain just went on autopilot as I got ready for bed. When we lay down beside each other we kissed good night and told each other we loved one another and drifted off to sleep. Normally Gwynn is laying on me most of the night, but tonight she just turned and slept on her side of the bed.

The week went by slowly as I was waiting on Friday. Gwynn had been very lovable that week, but wouldn't let me have sex with her. She told me she was wanting to wait and be as tight and ready as possible for Rick.

I was treated to two hand jobs during the week. She didn't blow me either time but instead she would kiss me while she pulled my pants off. She would take off my cage and set it aside. Then she would reach in the drawer for lube and put it on her hand. It would only take a few minutes of stroking and I would erupt all over myself.

Her only response would be a gentle smile and to say, "Does that feel better now?"

I would smile, nod and thank her. she would then get up and go wash her hands, leaving me in the bed with cum all over myself. Once I recovered and cleaned up, she would put the cage on me again.

When Friday came, I had scheduled to only work a half a day. I got home and Gwynn was busy around the house. She had changed the sheets in the Master bedroom and even put clean ones on the guest bed for me. She told me I needed to get cleaned up to go to dinner with Rick. She was nice enough to take my cage off.

As she undid it, I was curious, "Why take it off now?" I asked and immediately regretted asking. Why not just keep my mouth shut and enjoy my freedom.

"I want you to clean yourself up good. But also, you are getting kind of bushy down there. It tickles when we have sex. So, I want to clean you up some."

So, while I stood in the shower, my wife Gwynn took a pair of beard trimmers and started trimming around my dick. I just stood there and a few times as I started to get aroused, she would just spank my dick and laugh. "Down boy!" she was laughing as she said it so it made it lighthearted and fun for both of us.

When she was done, she stepped back and I could see myself in the bathroom mirror. I was completely bald. Not a hair in sight. Gwynn smiled at her finished product and said, "See now we match." Then she dropped her panties to show me she had shaved herself smooth.

This wasn't like Gwynn. She had always had a trimmed bush but never bald. It was always well maintained but there was always a small triangle of hair or landing strip..

"When did you do that?" I said as I stared at it. If possible, it looked even better now.

"This morning. Rick mentioned this week that he really thought I would look amazing bald so I thought I would try it."

So, Rick was the one that did this. I was started to have some mix feelings about the night. I had mentioned to Gwynn to shave a few times over the years, and she always shot me down. Now Rick mentions it once and we were both bald. But Gywnn just turned and went back to getting ready. I took a shower and then got out and put on sweats and a t-shirt.

Around 2 in the afternoon she said that Rick would be showing up around 4 and she needed to get ready.

Since I didn't know how this would work, I was just sitting in the living room. Then Gwynn called me into the bathroom.

"Steve since Rick is staying over; I don't want it to be awkward if you need anything. So could you grab your toothbrush and other toiletries and put them in the guest bathroom?"

I didn't expect this, but I did what she said. I moved my toothbrush, toothpaste, my contact case and everything else I might need in the morning to the other bathroom.

As I was coming back, she leaned out again into the bedroom. "Can you also grab yourself some clothes? I just want Rick to feel at home like this is his room tonight and if you come in getting stuff it might be awkward."

I wasn't sure what else could make him feel at home. After all I was giving him my wife to do anything he wanted to her. But that was just a given, I guess.

Finally, when everything was moved, I went to see Gwynn one more time. This time she held my Pink Plastic cage in her hand. I didn't even argue. I just pulled my sweats and boxers down so she could attach it. When I heard the click of the lock, I looked at her and she just smiled as she put the key back on her anklet. "That's much better." She said as she went back to doing her makeup.

About thirty-minutes later she came into the Living Room to find me. "You need to go get ready. We don't want to make Rick wait."

"So, you really want me to go to dinner with you two? I thought you were joking and just teasing me earlier."

She stuck her bottom lip out as if to pout. "Of course I want you to go. You don't think that Rick and I would leave you out do you? Plus, like I already told you, Rick really wants you and him to be friends."

"Really?". I was shocked. Why would he want me there. I know what she said, and she had already prepared me for this earlier in the week. But I just couldn't see how this would work.

At that point Gwynn was starting to get annoyed. I've been married to her long enough to see the signs. I also know that is the time when you just back off and leave it alone. "Yes! I've already told you this. Why can't you just accept he is a great guy and wants to do something nice for you?!? He said it would be nice for the three of us to spend some time together. He wants you to go along to be friends and since you like this cuckold kink, he wanted to help your fantasy. But if you want to insult the man trying to do something good fine. I'll go alone."

12