All Comments on 'Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 07'

by consulting91

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Bham487Bham4874 months ago

That didn’t take long. He will be out of her life soon enough.

Bham487Bham4874 months ago

This writer is really good at writing the most pathetic unlikeable cucks. Usually I root for them to fight back but this guy is the worst. I’m actively rooting for him to be left lonely and divorced. You can see it’s headed that direction. He’s nothing in his wife’s eyes now but a toy to increase her and boyfriend’s pleasure. She only stopped before because she had some love for him and pitied him but it looks like that’s going away.

bfel37bfel374 months ago

A new apartment for Steve is coming soon. Love it, and cant wait to see him served divorce papers, and Gwen to have Rick's baby.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Dude. What the fuck just happened? You spent all the previous chapter building up how strong this marriage is, and now you're crumbling it. Gwynn has done a complete 180, she's acting like a completely different person from the character you've developed in the other 6 chapters.

In the PREVIOUS chapter she makes it clear that she loves Steve above everything else. Keeping her rings was a symbol of her love for her husband. She saw how negatively it affected Steve when she took them off, but now she takes them off like nothing. WTF IS UP WITH THAT?!

You can't spend an entire chapter showing how much Gwynn considers Steve's feelings, and how well they communicate only to then make her treat him like shit and uplift Rick. It doesn't work, and it's sadly poor writing.

Also, why would Steve suddenly think that they have mediocre sex when Gwynn is so so horny for him. It doesn't make sense. You can't write that they spent an entire month having great sex like new lovers, and then say that Steve is unable to make his wife come unless he licks her for hours. It makes no sense. Especially when you've written multiple scenes where they have fantastic sex together.

Finally, excuse me if I sound dramatic but I really got into this story, especially after the last chapter. So I'm disappointed with the sudden changes that came out of nowhere. Hopefully, I'm wrong and you have a plan that aligns more with your previous chapters instead of this sudden change. Until then I'll look forward to seeing what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So very hot and sexy, except of course if you're the neutered and kowtowed husband Steve. Even if he's into humiliation, he's going to get more than he can possibly handle; being the third wheel on a date is always intense, especially when it's your wife. I've been on the other side of this equation a time or two, and even from there (if you have a soul) it's incredible to watch. Are they doing this to Steve, or for Steve? That is the question after all. Is Rick the kind of man that gets off on besting lesser men, taking their proverbial candy?

I can see the two lovebirds all over each other in the restaurant, exploring hands under the tablecloth, maybe the reservations even made for Mrs. and Mr. Rick... and friend, their seating arrangements reflecting this. Will somebody they know socially be there, or will Gwynn's friend Ellen and her husband have seats waiting at the same table? Could the chastity keys be passed off under the table for "safe keeping" at this time, to avoid a scene, or even accidentally lost on the dance floor?

As far as giving Steve uninspired "yuck, must I actually touch that revolting little thing?" hand jobs during the week, I both would have, and did, keep my husband locked in chastity, keeping both his kink level, and serving motivations at their peak. A chaste man is a serving man after all, easily controlled and open to new and taboo things.

I can see a quasi-drunk wife with lowered inhibitions riding home in back with Rick, the two doing it in the back seat as the husband is directed to drive around on a tour of the city until the deed is done. Fogged up windows and all that bouncing will tell anybody watching what is actually going on in the back of that car, not to mention the pungent smells of sex in such a small space. Could some biological something or another fly up in front of the car, maybe hitting the coerced and chastity caged chauffer?

Rick suggesting Steve's chastity device in the first place, opting for the very small one, and shaved pubes for Steve, is quite emasculating, as would be dressing him up. That's an overused cliché though, and I'm not necessarily suggesting it here. Still, emasculating your competition, shaved bald and caged in a tiny device, maybe while dressed in something not very manly, perhaps androgynous things, at first, would draw a visual line between one "man" and the other.

I know this is fiction, but I'm torn to be honest, one part of me enjoys Steve's self-inflicted pain, and the other sees a quasi-heartless wife in name only going forward, with a live-in maid and chauffer; right up until Rick decides that Gwynn is "the one" and he takes her hand in marriage. Will there be photos of Steve's gradual emasculation that could be produced in divorce court, if necessary, or shown to friends and family? To support this version of events, Rick is moving both his clothes, and truck, into Steve's home, but both Gwynn, and even Steve, are helping, sending some conflicting signals to Rick... maybe.

I think it speaks poorly of my character, but I'm enjoying where this is going, almost like watching somebody pass you recklessly on the highway, only to wreck themselves a mile up the road.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle4 months ago

Steve isn’t a cuck, he’s a roomate. Friendzoned. She says she loves him and then emotionally and physically moves Steve out of her life and replaces him with Rick.

And this is saving their marriage? What marriage? He’s turned into a roommate. And If that’s what they’ve other want, then fine.

But don’t lie to us about it. She’s moved on, in love with a better man, why would she remain married to a Steve? Just divorce him and move on . Because, and this is equally important, Rick is in love with her and deserves her 100% commitment.

Cut Steve loose.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Steve's proper response to his wife's request would be, "Why do you even ask? The rules are No overnights. Are you trying to change the rules again"?

cindycbegoodcindycbegood3 months ago

Hmm, I'm curious, just exactly how much unpacking does it take to spend one night? Especially for a guy. Something to wear home in the morning shoukd cover it.

AhboomAhboom3 months ago

Fuck this just keeps getting better and hotter. I love the pacing of your story. In this chapter you took the time to flesh out Rick moving into their bedroom for the night and replacing Steve for the night basically. So hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userconsulting91@consulting91
I am a novice writer who is experimenting with some true stories from my life and some fantasies of what I would love to experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES