Hotwife in the Hills Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my hands up. "No, I'm sorry. You are right. I'm being silly. Of course, I want to go and for me and him to be friends."

This seemed to please her, and her expression loosen a little. "Okay good. So, you better go get ready."

So, I quickly went to grab clothes and change. Then Gwynn said, "Honey can you take those clothes and change in your room. I want some time alone." I just bowed my head a little not wanting to start another argument and grabbed clothes out of the closet.

I started toward the guest room and then it dawned on me. "Did she just call this my room? Is she saying the Master bedroom is hers.........or hers and Rick's?" I tried not to focus on that because the humiliation was making my dick try to grow against the cage.

When I went to the guest bedroom (My bedroom now I guess) I stripped. That's the first time I saw myself fully in the mirror. I worked in an office, so I was pretty pale. I wasn't out of shape, but no abs were present, and I had a little bit of a spare tire around the middle. But the biggest surprise is what Gwynn had done. I was bald and with the pink cock cage I looked like a little boy. Certainly not a man. I mean what man would allow his wife to shave him and then allow himself to be in a cock cage so his wife and her boyfriend could spend the night with each other in his bed. My mind was spinning but I just went on autopilot. I slowly started getting dressed like she instructed. I was ready in twenty minutes and looked great in black slacks and a button-down shirt.

I sat in the living room waiting for whatever was next and Gwynn came out of the bedroom. Gwynn looked ravishing in the black dress that Rick had bought her. It was form fitting and had a plunging V neck that showed lots of cleavage. In the back it went down to the top of her ass. It showed her lower back dimples and obviously showed that she wasn't wearing a bra. It was completed with black high heels. I immediately stood up and went toward her to give her a hug and hopefully make up for my comments earlier.

"You look amazing."

As I was getting close with my arms coming up to hug her, she side stepped me to avoid a hug. "Awe thank you. I hope Rick likes it."

"Do you like my anklet? I think it looks great against my black stockings.

She put her foot on the chair to lift it for me to see. Around her ankle was the anklet that Rick had given her. It had a small shiny silver word "Hotwife" made into the chain. On one side of that was a couple of letters. "G" and "R" and they were close together. On the other side was my keys.

"Do you like it? I thought it pulled everything together." I was shocked but also aroused. Anyone could see that and then figure out our relationship. I was in my own head about how to answer but thankfully I didn't have to.

Just then Gwynn's phone blinged. She grabbed it reading and typing while she paced the floor. She was obviously excited.

She then turned to me. "Steve, I think you should drive tonight. Can you move your car out of the garage so we could take it and Rick can park in your space?"

That hurt more than I would have expected. Giving him my parking space wasn't too far of a stretch. I had already agreed to give him my Bedroom, Marital Bed and the amazing space between my wife's legs.

I'm not sure why but at this point I was a beaten man. I couldn't even summon the courage to fight back. I just grabbed my keys and went to the garage. I had just pulled behind Gwynn's car when Rick showed up. He pulled right in the garage and turned his truck off.

"Thanks for the space. I wasn't sure it would fit.". He grinned and then reached out and shook my hand. He was dressed in a nice suit that showed off his muscular frame.

As he walked to the door heading into the house, Gwynn came out to great him. She walked as fast as she could on her heals and wrapped her arms around his neck. He slid his arms comfortably around her waist and one hand slowly rubbed her ass while they kissed. This wasn't a passionate fast paced kiss. This was the kiss between two lovers. The sting was tough, but I just stood there watching.

A minute later I guess they realized we were standing in the open garage, and I was there just looking like a pervert. Gwynn broke off the kiss and then maneuvered around to be side by side with Rick. Her arm now around his waist and the other with her wedding rings on it was resting on his chest. He still had one arm around her waist and Rick's hand was still slowly massaging her ass.

"Steve, could you grab Rick's bag out of the truck and put it in our bedroom?"

I just hung my head and went to get the bag. They went on inside and I could hear laughing. I took the bag and walked by them in the kitchen. They were pouring a glass of wine for each of them, and Gwynn was giggling. She was excited and having fun. I was so turned on by that, but just kept walking.

When I got to the Master Bedroom, I placed his bag on the bed. Then I remembered her words. "Put that in our bedroom." This hit me like a freight train. It was at that moment I realized what I had done. This wasn't mine and Gwynn's bedroom. Tonight, when she said "Our Bedroom" she was referring to her and Rick.

My stomach was in knots, but I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. While I was standing there, I'm not sure why, but I unzipped his bag. Inside was a small toiletries bag and some clothes. Both clothes to hike in, a few pairs of boxers and others that looked like they needed to be hung up.

I don't know what drove me to do it, but like I said I was broken and just needed something to do. I took his bag of toiletries and places it in the bathroom beside my sink. Where I normally had stuff. I came back and placed his folded hiking clothes and boxers in the top drawer of my dresser, where my things normally were. I put his tennis shoes next to Gwynn's in the closet. They just looked so right together.

Then I started to gently hang up each of his items in the closet. In the place my clothes hung, his now took precedence.

I didn't even hear them come to the door but as I was hanging up his dress pants. Gwynn cleared her throat a little and I spun around like I was a kid caught doing something wrong?

She still had a hand around Rick's waist but had a glass of wine in the other hand. Rick also had a glass of wine, but that left hand was still gently rubbing Gwynn's ass.

"Steve, did you unpack Rick?" She had a smirk on her face.

"Oh yeah, sorry if I intruded, I just wanted him to feel at home."

"That is so sweet. I told you I wanted Rick to feel like he belonged and here you are putting his clothes away. You are too much."

"Yeah, thanks Steve, I appreciate you making me feel welcome." He had a smirk on his face. In that moment we all knew he was the alpha, and I was just the beta husband offering up his Hotwife for his pleasure.

Gwynn downed the rest of her glass and said, "We need to get going."

Rick took her glass and headed to the kitchen. Gwynn stopped me, looked into my eyes and said "Thank you for this. I love you."

"I love you too" I said and then leaned in to kiss her.

Gwynn pulled back. "Don't kiss me, you'll mess up my makeup." She then started to turn to walk out of the bedroom and stopped.

Gwynn pulled off her wedding rings and handed them to me. "Can you put these in my jewelry box for me?"

"You aren't wearing them?"

"No silly, I'm on a date with my boyfriend, not my husband. Tonight, I'm all his and I don't want him to feel awkward. Now hurry we are going to be late."

I sat the rings in the box and headed out. Rick was already holding the door for Gwynn to get in the passenger seat. He then got in the back seat. Well at least I'm driving, and Gwynn is up here with me I thought.

As I backed out of the driveway, I shut the garage door, I saw my neighbor wave at me and had a questionable look on his face. He had seen the truck in my spot and now the man in my back seat.

I just drove while my cock pressed against the cage.

To be continued.

12